December 7, 2011 @ 05:51 PM
Kapitol

^ haha i have both of those in large...well i did anyway, sold the black one
December 7, 2011 @ 07:01 PM
alexandr

Having the same problem. Ordered a couple of hats from the online store on the 23rd of November and haven't seen or received anything. I first e-mailed the contacts from my order confirmation - roy and ryan, but didn't get any reply. Later on I contacted mega on twitter, he told me to get in contact with reezy. Got a hold of him late last week and a couple of days later he told me to check my email for a tracking number, but I still haven't gotten anything. No delivery, no tracking number, nothing. This is the first time that I have had any trouble with Black Scale as far as sales or shipping goes, so I'm giving the guys the benefit of the doubt, but it's coming up on two weeks with absolutely zero happening.

Sorry to hear that, but glad I'm not the only one. I'm sure they'll get on top of it soon. I know things happen, but it would have been nice to maintain contact so we're not left guessing. Maybe at least Reezy got yours shipped even if you didn't get the confirmation email. Any chance you could PM me his email address?
December 7, 2011 @ 10:32 PM
supremeNJ

^^ I ordered one of the SCVLE fitteds too and was wondering the same thing because it has been about a week and no shipping details. I just called their SF store and the dude told me that their hat shipment got re-routed so they are expecting them to get in sometime this week. So to answer the question, we should have our stuff early next week im guessing
December 7, 2011 @ 10:44 PM
Kapitol

is the bs site down for everyone else?
December 7, 2011 @ 11:29 PM
SQUABSxN∆$TY

all the fitteds are on KL, just a heads up guys. still waiting on that qualite snap to show up on KL cool
December 8, 2011 @ 12:58 AM
supremeNJ

Im happy that karma didn't get that SCVLE fitted haha
December 8, 2011 @ 02:20 AM
Reezy

Has anybody gotten their new eras from the online store yet?

New Eras are on the way. There is a high demand for the hats so we're taking them in order. We apologize for the delays.

Black Ops

December 8, 2011 @ 02:27 AM
Reezy

is the bs site down for everyone else?

We are updating our website. It will be back online soon.

Black Ops

December 8, 2011 @ 02:31 AM
Reezy

If anyone has a question about their online order please email me at ryang@black-scale.com

Black Ops

December 8, 2011 @ 02:34 AM
Reezy

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I ordered the SCVLE hat about two weeks ago. Got the confirmation and my payment went through but I never received a shipping confirmation like I usually do. I thought it might just take a while because I'm in Alaska, but no package yet. Who do I need to contact about it? I emailed back the address that the confirmation email came from, but no response. Wasn't sure the next step or who to contact. Thanks!

Please email me at ryang@black-scale.com

Black Ops

December 8, 2011 @ 02:36 AM
Reezy

what's the stock like for the funeral snap at SF or LA and what's the cost?

We have them in stock, but they're flying out the store. Cost is $40

Black Ops

December 8, 2011 @ 02:46 AM
Reezy

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I ordered the SCVLE hat about two weeks ago. Got the confirmation and my payment went through but I never received a shipping confirmation like I usually do. I thought it might just take a while because I'm in Alaska, but no package yet. Who do I need to contact about it? I emailed back the address that the confirmation email came from, but no response. Wasn't sure the next step or who to contact. Thanks!

Having the same problem. Ordered a couple of hats from the online store on the 23rd of November and haven't seen or received anything. I first e-mailed the contacts from my order confirmation - roy and ryan, but didn't get any reply. Later on I contacted mega on twitter, he told me to get in contact with reezy. Got a hold of him late last week and a couple of days later he told me to check my email for a tracking number, but I still haven't gotten anything. No delivery, no tracking number, nothing. This is the first time that I have had any trouble with Black Scale as far as sales or shipping goes, so I'm giving the guys the benefit of the doubt, but it's coming up on two weeks with absolutely zero happening.

Did you get your package?

Black Ops

December 8, 2011 @ 02:56 AM
Grizzly Adams

Did you get your package?

Yeah, I got mine today. It was sent to one of my old addresses though. The owner of my old house called me when they got it today.
December 8, 2011 @ 03:36 AM
POISENCTRLCC

reezy or mega, i have dreads and i wear a size 8 fitted..will ur snaps fit?

i dont care if its on the last or second to last snap lol im not trying to 2chainz it

http://brainbandits.com

December 8, 2011 @ 04:55 AM
btwnthemtns

if anyone has one in a medium and is willing to sell it pm me please!

I'm looking for either in a large

"Como no me he preocupado de nacer, no me preocupo de morir."

December 8, 2011 @ 06:11 AM
fristo0308

how much is shipping?
December 8, 2011 @ 09:48 AM
BlackScale

We are re stocking the B Feather Logo New Era hats in a week. Sold out first couple days on the last run.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

December 8, 2011 @ 09:51 AM
POISENCTRLCC

We are re stocking the B Feather Logo New Era hats in a week. Sold out first couple days on the last run.
mega, i have dreads and i wear a size 8 fitted..will ur snaps fit?

i dont care if its on the last or second to last snap lol im not trying to 2chainz it

December 8, 2011 @ 10:39 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale website

http://t.co/q2v6GBhz will re launch tomorrow with new goods online. Yessir.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

December 8, 2011 @ 10:40 AM
BlackScale

I wouldn't know sir. But people with dreads do but out snaps.

December 8, 2011 @ 05:01 PM
Grizzly Adams

I can't exactly help on the dreads point, but I have long hair and wear an 8. I don't wear snapbacks, but the ones that I have tried on will fit, probably on the second snap. You should be good.
December 8, 2011 @ 05:42 PM
POISENCTRLCC

I can't exactly help on the dreads point, but I have long hair and wear an 8. I don't wear snapbacks, but the ones that I have tried on will fit, probably on the second snap. You should be good.
thanks bro

December 8, 2011 @ 08:18 PM
Reezy

how much is shipping?

It depends where you live? Are you over seas?

Black Ops

December 8, 2011 @ 08:20 PM
Reezy

Everyone that emailed me questions about online. I will get back to you asap.

Black Ops

December 9, 2011 @ 01:39 AM
fristo0308

how much is shipping?

It depends where you live? Are you over seas?

nah, I'm from Iowa.
December 9, 2011 @ 05:32 AM
johnathan

anybody know where to find the waxed chinos black in a 28/29 or the tiger shawl in medium/large

free max b 2013

December 9, 2011 @ 07:45 AM
9TNine

Black Scale website

http://t.co/q2v6GBhz will re launch tomorrow with new goods online. Yessir.

Goapele remix is one of the nicest tracks I've heard in awhile.

December 9, 2011 @ 04:17 PM
Crucial01

Hey black scale, is the blood crescent cap sold out on your site or will it be re-upped?
December 9, 2011 @ 09:15 PM
BuddyOmar

Ayo whats goodie with any new jackets or sweaters coming out?

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

December 9, 2011 @ 09:40 PM
SCZetas

Fuck Swag in Multi color is the most color I've ever seen on Black Scale but that shit is fuego. Mega on fb you have a hat of a crescent moon with a cross in it. Has that been released?

Diamond and Black Scale XL for sell http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163161/

Please login first to reply.