[Black Scale] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

November 29, 2011 @ 05:31:13
I’m looking for the recent Black Scale and Jun Cha collaboration SHIRT in a size Large in either black or white.

If anyone has it please PM me!

SF and LA and NY has the pants. Please call us.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 29, 2011 @ 05:35:02
Hey Mega, let me know if you guys got my package at the Black Scale L.A. store.

what package sir?

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 29, 2011 @ 12:42:16
mega , i just ordered this last night http://black-scale.com/proddetail.php?cat=33&maincat=mens&prod=SCVLENEWERA

love the front but was wondering whats on the back and underbrim?
November 29, 2011 @ 13:49:49

what package sir?

It was a small USPS box with some packs of special rolling papers inside
November 30, 2011 @ 00:38:59
I just got the Nautical Mile jacket. All they had was small. I am mostly a medium but can pull off a small. Do you think il be alright or will it be too small?

Column

November 30, 2011 @ 00:43:50
I’m looking for the recent Black Scale and Jun Cha collaboration SHIRT in a size Large in either black or white.

Only looking for the shirt

http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/blackscale-jun-cha-capsule-6.jpg
November 30, 2011 @ 05:24:18
I just got the Nautical Mile jacket. All they had was small. I am mostly a medium but can pull off a small. Do you think il be alright or will it be too small?

Depends on what you mean. BS Cut & Sew stuff (jackets, sweaters, & button-ups) run small. So, if you can pull off a BS C&S Small, you should be fine. If you are talking about wearing about the regular t-shirt or sweatshirt sizing, it's probably going to be a pretty snug fit.
November 30, 2011 @ 05:39:58
what season is the silence snapback from?
November 30, 2011 @ 05:56:02

was very happy with this years come up haven't spent this much money since last years Black Box. Cut and Sew doesn't fit my style but they're my favorite pieces by far which will hopefully get me to start mixing it up a bit. The double breasted will get it's use in the NW weather. Good looks on the box. got me fitted for the winter thanks Meg@ and Black Scale fam

how much $$$ was this box? looks like a great one.
November 30, 2011 @ 06:32:08
^ dude said $200
November 30, 2011 @ 07:58:14

I need that piff too...the FUNERAL snap is dumb ill too

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

November 30, 2011 @ 09:29:05

IT WILL FIT

November 30, 2011 @ 09:29:44

Only looking for the shirt

http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/blackscale-jun-cha-capsule-6.jpg

THE SHIRT IS AVAILABLE AT BLACK SCALE LA.

PLEASE CALL

November 30, 2011 @ 09:31:24

ABOUT A YEAR AGO

November 30, 2011 @ 10:32:58

ABOUT A YEAR AGO
mega , i just ordered this last night http://black-scale.com/proddetail.php?cat=33&maincat=mens&prod=SCVLENEWERA

love the front but was wondering whats on the back and underbrim?
November 30, 2011 @ 16:17:14
I have a Silence Snapback, Illegal Camo snapback willing to trade if someone pics up a funeral snap. Also DS large Sharks crew neck for sale.
November 30, 2011 @ 16:58:49
who got the $500 box i wanna see!
November 30, 2011 @ 19:34:33

what package sir?

It was a small USPS box with some packs of special rolling papers inside

Post a pic of the BS rolling papers

Column

December 01, 2011 @ 02:42:10

The BS paper has elements from the A$AP capsule sneak peak that was posted on twitter.
I also made a 5th Column Rolling Paper as well that's shown below

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 01, 2011 @ 04:04:44
Damn the pouch on that hoodie is too hard for the fucking radio. What will the A$AP collab entail? If you are allowed to share details
December 01, 2011 @ 04:12:21
that hoodie is tight

im startin' off the day with a blunt of purp, no pancakes just a cup of syrup

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 01, 2011 @ 05:59:16
for goodness sakes someone pass me the swag on the funeral snapback tho.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

December 01, 2011 @ 08:36:41
for goodness sakes someone pass me the swag on the funeral snapback tho.

goto the BS store or order it over the phone

for goodness sakes go back to the supreme and diamond thread with that "swag" shit FUCK SWAG
lol let niggas do/say what they want ..you cant down supreme or diamond tho because some of their fans r young niggas who like OF and say swag...BS fucks with Diamond and Supreme...let homie live fam
December 01, 2011 @ 09:11:33

The BS paper has elements from the A$AP capsule sneak peak that was posted on twitter.
I also made a 5th Column Rolling Paper as well that's shown below

sick

December 01, 2011 @ 09:13:30
Damn the pouch on that hoodie is too hard for the fucking radio. What will the A$AP collab entail? If you are allowed to share details

hoodie

crewneck sweater

4 tee's

snapback

December 01, 2011 @ 09:16:16

hoodie

crewneck sweater

4 tee's

snapback

Tits! Enjoy Hong Kong Mega!
December 01, 2011 @ 09:22:19
Real talk though, how many times do you have to say Swag in a song? Its the equivalent to saying YEE! for the Bay. Except YEE is catchy, short and quick. Swag is too long and just plain annoying. Shits cool once in a while but I don't want to be in my class hearing swag this swag that swagalicious and swagtastic. I apologize for the rant but fuck studying for finals right now lol
Please login first to reply.
x