Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 1, 2011 @ 09:11 AM
BlackScale

The BS paper has elements from the A$AP capsule sneak peak that was posted on twitter.
I also made a 5th Column Rolling Paper as well that's shown below

sick

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

December 1, 2011 @ 09:13 AM
BlackScale

Damn the pouch on that hoodie is too hard for the fucking radio. What will the A$AP collab entail? If you are allowed to share details

hoodie

crewneck sweater

4 tee's

snapback

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

December 1, 2011 @ 09:16 AM
SCZetas

Damn the pouch on that hoodie is too hard for the fucking radio. What will the A$AP collab entail? If you are allowed to share details

hoodie

crewneck sweater

4 tee's

snapback

Tits! Enjoy Hong Kong Mega!

Diamond and Black Scale XL for sell http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163161/

December 1, 2011 @ 09:22 AM
SCZetas

Real talk though, how many times do you have to say Swag in a song? Its the equivalent to saying YEE! for the Bay. Except YEE is catchy, short and quick. Swag is too long and just plain annoying. Shits cool once in a while but I don't want to be in my class hearing swag this swag that swagalicious and swagtastic. I apologize for the rant but fuck studying for finals right now lol

Diamond and Black Scale XL for sell http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163161/

December 1, 2011 @ 01:32 PM
Kapitol

swag is a retarded term to me, i don't listen to that pop rap. i like black scale and diamond etc, but i think the rappers they collab with are wack as hell except a couple diamond ones like evidence and action bronson. kinda silly how asap rocky is wearing a fuck swag shirt while saying swag 20 times in his song. not hating, if people want to listen to that stuff that's fine but for me, fuck all that
December 1, 2011 @ 02:35 PM

Inactive

for goodness sakes someone pass me the swag on the funeral snapback tho.

goto the BS store or order it over the phone

for goodness sakes go back to the supreme and diamond thread with that "swag" shit FUCK SWAG
lol let niggas do/say what they want ..you cant down supreme or diamond tho because some of their fans r young niggas who like OF and say swag...BS fucks with Diamond and Supreme...let homie live fam

dopest response in a while, thanks dude.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

December 1, 2011 @ 02:44 PM
LUPS

A$AP ROCKY ALL DAY BABY!
Sometimes you just cant take music too serious.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

December 1, 2011 @ 02:52 PM
goldANDsacks

kinda silly how asap rocky is wearing a fuck swag shirt while saying swag 20 times in his song. not hating, if people want to listen to that stuff that's fine but for me, fuck all that

oh... i thought that shirt was in reference to my swag in terms of having sex. like, i'm really good at having sex. my fuck swag is on 1,000,000. cuz u know, writing out "having sex swag" might be too wordy for a tee.
December 1, 2011 @ 03:15 PM
soup

will the funeral snapback be available to purchase in the new york store?
December 1, 2011 @ 05:46 PM
Grizzly Adams

Has anybody gotten their new eras from the online store yet?
December 1, 2011 @ 11:51 PM
otterdonnelly

swag is a retarded term to me, i don't listen to that pop rap. i like black scale and diamond etc, but i think the rappers they collab with are wack as hell except a couple diamond ones like evidence and action bronson. kinda silly how asap rocky is wearing a fuck swag shirt while saying swag 20 times in his song. not hating, if people want to listen to that stuff that's fine but for me, fuck all that

Lol @ Pop rap. You don't fucks with spitta or Alc?

Let niggas live B. RIP Swag. I really only say swag to piss of hip-hop fans who always get uptight
December 2, 2011 @ 12:20 AM
MH3pworth

hoodie

crewneck sweater

4 tee's

snapback

Im very excite.
December 2, 2011 @ 12:28 AM
Kapitol

Lol @ Pop rap. You don't fucks with spitta or Alc?

Let niggas live B. RIP Swag. I really only say swag to piss of hip-hop fans who always get uptight

Alchemist yes, as a producer he's great of course. Sorry but I like substance in my music. I actually do say swag sometimes also as a joke because it's so corny
December 2, 2011 @ 12:42 AM
xdc2b18c1x

i got some BS shirts for sale. check it out

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/fs-blvck-scvle-hundreds-diamondxcrooks-fitteds/?topic_page=1#post-3229193
December 2, 2011 @ 12:51 AM
otterdonnelly

Alchemist yes, as a producer he's great of course. Sorry but I like substance in my music. I actually do say swag sometimes also as a joke because it's so corny

Covert Coup is top5 album of the year tho. I love substance too. But I can't front that I won't enjoy somebody who isn't dissecting molecules from the beat with their rhymes.

An OG head once told me, Stuntastic=Lyrics
December 3, 2011 @ 04:00 AM
myairjordans

my $300 box
December 3, 2011 @ 05:02 AM
BuddyOmar

I have some fresh, unworn tees and an ill hat for sale: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330651031112#ht_500wt_1156

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

December 3, 2011 @ 09:08 PM
Dirty Dan

My black scale rosary broke... any chance they'd let me exchange it for a new one?!
December 3, 2011 @ 10:05 PM
Svthewha

with you
December 4, 2011 @ 12:44 AM
Hoesfavorite

My black scale rosary broke... any chance they'd let me exchange it for a new one?!

I wouldn't say so, mine broke aswell, Put it back together but its missing a couple beads. Which is why I'm second guessing the new chains sad
December 4, 2011 @ 02:06 AM
drone

I wouldn't say so, mine broke aswell, Put it back together but its missing a couple beads. Which is why I'm second guessing the new chains sad

just go to michaels and buy the same beads for like 2 bucks.u can even use thicker or different ones and rebuild the whole thing like i did smile
December 5, 2011 @ 11:05 PM
dunkskater88

Hey Mega! Will the Funeral snapbacks be dropping on Karmaloop, and when? Otherwise where is the best place to get one? (I live in Sydney)
December 6, 2011 @ 03:47 AM
fristo0308

what's the stock like for the funeral snap at SF or LA and what's the cost?
December 6, 2011 @ 04:27 PM
Robin

i have been knowing blackscale for almost a year now and i just wondered how the first collection of tees/clothes that they released looks like..i just would like to see how it all started..does anybody have pictures?! and how long has black scale been around?
December 6, 2011 @ 04:38 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

Im looking for a hall of fame x black scale hat 7 3/8 or 1/2 pm plzzz

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

December 6, 2011 @ 11:04 PM
Uncle Jack

my $300 box

Yoo any chance your willing to part with any of these pieces?

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

December 7, 2011 @ 01:06 AM
alexandr

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I ordered the SCVLE hat about two weeks ago. Got the confirmation and my payment went through but I never received a shipping confirmation like I usually do. I thought it might just take a while because I'm in Alaska, but no package yet. Who do I need to contact about it? I emailed back the address that the confirmation email came from, but no response. Wasn't sure the next step or who to contact. Thanks!
December 7, 2011 @ 01:18 AM
wlllm

Im looking for a hall of fame x black scale hat 7 3/8 or 1/2 pm plzzz

Found one on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hall-Fame-x-BLVCK-SCVLE-7-1-2-Supreme-Undefeated-DQM-/270867523741?pt=US_Hats&hash=item3f10f6689d#ht_500wt_908 ?

Instagram: @wlllm

December 7, 2011 @ 04:42 AM
Grizzly Adams

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I ordered the SCVLE hat about two weeks ago. Got the confirmation and my payment went through but I never received a shipping confirmation like I usually do. I thought it might just take a while because I'm in Alaska, but no package yet. Who do I need to contact about it? I emailed back the address that the confirmation email came from, but no response. Wasn't sure the next step or who to contact. Thanks!

Having the same problem. Ordered a couple of hats from the online store on the 23rd of November and haven't seen or received anything. I first e-mailed the contacts from my order confirmation - roy and ryan, but didn't get any reply. Later on I contacted mega on twitter, he told me to get in contact with reezy. Got a hold of him late last week and a couple of days later he told me to check my email for a tracking number, but I still haven't gotten anything. No delivery, no tracking number, nothing. This is the first time that I have had any trouble with Black Scale as far as sales or shipping goes, so I'm giving the guys the benefit of the doubt, but it's coming up on two weeks with absolutely zero happening.
December 7, 2011 @ 06:28 AM
pterodactylsamurai

if anyone has one in a medium and is willing to sell it pm me please!

Please login first to reply.