[Black Scale] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

Nov 15, 2011 @ 18:01
Can someone put a link to the boxes.? Or are they all sold out my phones being whack
Nov 16, 2011 @ 01:48
Will 100 boxes have jackets in em haha

Check out my F/S thread. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/tees-jackets- denim-various-brands-black-scale-diamond-nf- and-more/

Nov 16, 2011 @ 02:11
How does black scale fit? I remember seeing the earlier lines and it looked more like a t-shirt company that fitted like diamond supply co. etc. but now I see black scale with some pretty nice sweaters and jackets which seem to look more "grown up" and i like that. so I'm just wondering how the fitting is on the newer lines, like the outerwear and t shirts. fitted or still kinda casual fit? thanks.
Nov 16, 2011 @ 02:28
Once the boxes are gone...are they gone for good? Like I see the 100 one is already sold out, but I don't want to hop on another if they'll be putting that one back.

THIS SHOULD BE BACK IN FULL EFFECT.

OUR SYSTEMS CARSHED EARLIER BECAUSE OF THE OVERWELMING RESPONSE OF THE BLACK BOX BUT WE ARE GOOD NOW.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Nov 16, 2011 @ 02:32
$100 box goes into my cart but when i checkout it says cart empty.

Hmmmm

EDIT* That makes sense.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

Nov 16, 2011 @ 03:45
How does black scale fit? I remember seeing the earlier lines and it looked more like a t-shirt company that fitted like diamond supply co. etc. but now I see black scale with some pretty nice sweaters and jackets which seem to look more "grown up" and i like that. so I'm just wondering how the fitting is on the newer lines, like the outerwear and t shirts. fitted or still kinda casual fit? thanks.

tees,hoodies,crewnecks all fit true to size....not sure about cut and sew items though

Nov 16, 2011 @ 04:04

tees,hoodies,crewnecks all fit true to size....not sure about cut and sew items though

Cut and Sew runs small imo... I wear their jackets and sweaters in L but I get XL if I ever get a buttondown

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Nov 16, 2011 @ 04:29

or a 50 box with one jacket?
really don't want any tees at all, got way too many I never wear as it is
Nov 16, 2011 @ 04:32
cut & sew seems to run a little small. my nautical mile jacket in large was a little too short for me but my misfit jacket in xl fits great
Nov 16, 2011 @ 04:35
Can someone put a link to the boxes.? Or are they all sold out my phones being whack

BLACK BOX PROJECT LINK

http://black-scale.com/mens.php?cat=52&maincat=mens

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Nov 16, 2011 @ 04:36

THE TEES ARE STILL THE SAME CASUAL.

THE OUTERWEAR IS TAILORED AND FITTED. NOT BAGGY AT ALL.

ITS A VERY NICE FIT.

Nov 16, 2011 @ 04:37
$100 box goes into my cart but when i checkout it says cart empty.

Hmmmm

EDIT* That makes sense.

DID YOU END UP FIGURING THIS OUT?

Nov 16, 2011 @ 04:38

or a 50 box with one jacket?
really don't want any tees at all, got way too many I never wear as it is

CAN'T PROMISE YOU ANYTHING BUT $50 BOXES WONT GET A CUT&SEWN PIECE

Nov 16, 2011 @ 04:55

BLACK SCALE SAMPLE SALE AT BLACK SCALE SF NOV 17TH

Nov 16, 2011 @ 05:32
Hey Mega, what are the chances on getting some pictures or info about the hats dropping this Saturday? I'm looking into buying 2 or 3 fitteds

Diamond and Black Scale XL for sell http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163161/

Nov 16, 2011 @ 10:30
Hey Mega, what are the chances on getting some pictures or info about the hats dropping this Saturday? I'm looking into buying 2 or 3 fitteds

Pictures coming very soon. Very very soon.

Nov 16, 2011 @ 15:39
I need that pentagram SnapBack asap!
Nov 16, 2011 @ 17:23

DAMN! That coat goes harrrd!

Can you substitute other items if you don't want tshirts in the $500 box?
Nov 16, 2011 @ 17:52
Nah you can't what they give you is what you get thats the mystery part cause you dont know what you get

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

Nov 16, 2011 @ 19:17
Hey mega, When is some denim going to be out? Any dates?

Column

Nov 16, 2011 @ 20:02
I need that pentagram SnapBack asap!

COMING ASAP

Nov 16, 2011 @ 20:03
Originally posted by Inactive User

DAMN! That coat goes harrrd!

Can you substitute other items if you don't want tshirts in the $500 box?

NO SUBSTITUTION.

IF YOU GET A $500 BELIEVE ME YOU DONT NEED ANY SUBS

Nov 16, 2011 @ 20:04
Hey mega, When is some denim going to be out? Any dates?

DENIM RELEASES SATURDAY AT BLACK SCALE LA.

Nov 16, 2011 @ 20:12
Any pics? And can i phone order and have it shipped?

Column

Nov 16, 2011 @ 22:13
Lots of blackscale gear! Mostly Medium and two black scale snapbacks!!

Check it out FVM!

Check out my F/S thread. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/tees-jackets- denim-various-brands-black-scale-diamond-nf- and-more/

Nov 17, 2011 @ 01:40
Oh shit! BLVCK x Bloodbath collab "When Blood Runs Black"
Nov 17, 2011 @ 02:08
Meg@,
Whats good!
I was wondering..... Whats the Official BS Tumblr?
Ive seen a bunch of BS posts but i couldn't find the official BS tumblr.
Hope all is well!
O
Meg@,
Whats good!
Hope all is well!
O
Meg@,
Whats good!
Hope all is well!
O

No tumblr. We have a website sir.

Word,
Yeah just wondering cause been seeing a bunch of BS on Tumblr.
Keep up the great hustle!
O
Nov 17, 2011 @ 02:18

You guys ready?

Nov 17, 2011 @ 06:40

looks sick!

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Nov 17, 2011 @ 07:15
Damn that shit looks sick

I'm about to cop those 2 finger rings doe
Please login first to reply.