FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
November 15, 2011 @ 03:48 PM
BLVCK 98 SS

Once the boxes are gone...are they gone for good? Like I see the 100 one is already sold out, but I don't want to hop on another if they'll be putting that one back.

They should have enough to go around. Last time the boxes dropped I bought 2 and ended up buying 1 for my cousin. I highly recommend a black box! In previous boxes, they usually double the amount of gear of the dollar amount spent. Mega, u gonna be out here in SF for the thursday event? Keep killin homie!
November 15, 2011 @ 04:09 PM
ouija

Word, for you guys that placed your order, have you received your size confirmation email yet? Or does it come a few hours or even longer after the order's placed? Thanks
November 15, 2011 @ 04:21 PM
Grizzly Adams

There usually isn't a set amount of boxes and the $100 being "sold out" is probably unintentional. If you can, i really suggest going with the highest dollar box that you are comfortable buying. It's worth it to go higher.

As far as the size confirmation email, it's not automated, so it is usually a day or two later that you'll get it. Instead of sending out a ton of individual emails, they usually wait a day or so and send the forms to everyone at the same time. You might get it today, but don't sweat it. The guys at BS always do a good job of taking care of everything with the boxes really quickly.
November 15, 2011 @ 06:01 PM
IrvinAmbil

Can someone put a link to the boxes.? Or are they all sold out my phones being whack
November 16, 2011 @ 01:48 AM
joeyunn

Will 100 boxes have jackets in em haha

Check out my F/S thread. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/tees-jackets- denim-various-brands-black-scale-diamond-nf- and-more/

November 16, 2011 @ 02:11 AM
hakunamutata87

How does black scale fit? I remember seeing the earlier lines and it looked more like a t-shirt company that fitted like diamond supply co. etc. but now I see black scale with some pretty nice sweaters and jackets which seem to look more "grown up" and i like that. so I'm just wondering how the fitting is on the newer lines, like the outerwear and t shirts. fitted or still kinda casual fit? thanks.
November 16, 2011 @ 02:28 AM
BlackScale

Once the boxes are gone...are they gone for good? Like I see the 100 one is already sold out, but I don't want to hop on another if they'll be putting that one back.

THIS SHOULD BE BACK IN FULL EFFECT.

OUR SYSTEMS CARSHED EARLIER BECAUSE OF THE OVERWELMING RESPONSE OF THE BLACK BOX BUT WE ARE GOOD NOW.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 16, 2011 @ 02:32 AM
LUPS

$100 box goes into my cart but when i checkout it says cart empty.

Hmmmm

EDIT* That makes sense.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

November 16, 2011 @ 03:45 AM
Strict9

How does black scale fit? I remember seeing the earlier lines and it looked more like a t-shirt company that fitted like diamond supply co. etc. but now I see black scale with some pretty nice sweaters and jackets which seem to look more "grown up" and i like that. so I'm just wondering how the fitting is on the newer lines, like the outerwear and t shirts. fitted or still kinda casual fit? thanks.

tees,hoodies,crewnecks all fit true to size....not sure about cut and sew items though

November 16, 2011 @ 04:04 AM
BuddyOmar

tees,hoodies,crewnecks all fit true to size....not sure about cut and sew items though

Cut and Sew runs small imo... I wear their jackets and sweaters in L but I get XL if I ever get a buttondown

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

November 16, 2011 @ 04:29 AM
randomtw

or a 50 box with one jacket?
really don't want any tees at all, got way too many I never wear as it is
November 16, 2011 @ 04:32 AM
Kapitol

cut & sew seems to run a little small. my nautical mile jacket in large was a little too short for me but my misfit jacket in xl fits great
November 16, 2011 @ 04:35 AM
BlackScale

Can someone put a link to the boxes.? Or are they all sold out my phones being whack

BLACK BOX PROJECT LINK

http://black-scale.com/mens.php?cat=52&maincat=mens

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 16, 2011 @ 04:36 AM
BlackScale

THE TEES ARE STILL THE SAME CASUAL.

THE OUTERWEAR IS TAILORED AND FITTED. NOT BAGGY AT ALL.

ITS A VERY NICE FIT.

November 16, 2011 @ 04:37 AM
BlackScale

$100 box goes into my cart but when i checkout it says cart empty.

Hmmmm

EDIT* That makes sense.

DID YOU END UP FIGURING THIS OUT?

November 16, 2011 @ 04:38 AM
BlackScale

or a 50 box with one jacket?
really don't want any tees at all, got way too many I never wear as it is

CAN'T PROMISE YOU ANYTHING BUT $50 BOXES WONT GET A CUT&SEWN PIECE

November 16, 2011 @ 04:55 AM
BlackScale

BLACK SCALE SAMPLE SALE AT BLACK SCALE SF NOV 17TH

November 16, 2011 @ 05:32 AM
SCZetas

Hey Mega, what are the chances on getting some pictures or info about the hats dropping this Saturday? I'm looking into buying 2 or 3 fitteds

Diamond and Black Scale XL for sell http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163161/

November 16, 2011 @ 10:30 AM
BlackScale

Hey Mega, what are the chances on getting some pictures or info about the hats dropping this Saturday? I'm looking into buying 2 or 3 fitteds

Pictures coming very soon. Very very soon.

November 16, 2011 @ 03:39 PM
9inchesofsole

I need that pentagram SnapBack asap!
November 16, 2011 @ 05:23 PM
Hellah Fresh

DAMN! That coat goes harrrd!

Can you substitute other items if you don't want tshirts in the $500 box?
November 16, 2011 @ 05:52 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

Nah you can't what they give you is what you get thats the mystery part cause you dont know what you get

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

November 16, 2011 @ 07:17 PM
Blvckcolvmn

Hey mega, When is some denim going to be out? Any dates?

Column

November 16, 2011 @ 08:02 PM
BlackScale

I need that pentagram SnapBack asap!

COMING ASAP

November 16, 2011 @ 08:03 PM
BlackScale

DAMN! That coat goes harrrd!

Can you substitute other items if you don't want tshirts in the $500 box?

NO SUBSTITUTION.

IF YOU GET A $500 BELIEVE ME YOU DONT NEED ANY SUBS

November 16, 2011 @ 08:04 PM
BlackScale

Hey mega, When is some denim going to be out? Any dates?

DENIM RELEASES SATURDAY AT BLACK SCALE LA.

November 16, 2011 @ 08:12 PM
Blvckcolvmn

Any pics? And can i phone order and have it shipped?

Column

November 16, 2011 @ 10:13 PM
joeyunn

Lots of blackscale gear! Mostly Medium and two black scale snapbacks!!

Check it out FVM!

Check out my F/S thread. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/tees-jackets- denim-various-brands-black-scale-diamond-nf- and-more/

November 17, 2011 @ 01:40 AM
9inchesofsole

Oh shit! BLVCK x Bloodbath collab "When Blood Runs Black"
November 17, 2011 @ 02:08 AM
TOOBUSY

Meg@,
Whats good!
I was wondering..... Whats the Official BS Tumblr?
Ive seen a bunch of BS posts but i couldn't find the official BS tumblr.
Hope all is well!
O
Meg@,
Whats good!
Hope all is well!
O
Meg@,
Whats good!
Hope all is well!
O

No tumblr. We have a website sir.

Word,
Yeah just wondering cause been seeing a bunch of BS on Tumblr.
Keep up the great hustle!
O

Please login first to reply.