Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 12, 2011 @ 01:20 AM
BlackScale

BLACK SCALE X TERROR HARDCORE RELEASES TOMORROW AT BLACK SCALE LA

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 12, 2011 @ 05:20 PM
shakintheD

when is ASAP collab dropping
November 12, 2011 @ 05:23 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

There's not a set day but it drops December

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

November 12, 2011 @ 09:02 PM
BlackScale

Black Scale Black Box Project Video http://vimeo.com/31986659

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 12, 2011 @ 09:03 PM
BlackScale

There's not a set day but it drops December

no set date

November 12, 2011 @ 09:43 PM
Strict9

blvck box video is dope mega, alfred did a great job in directing it

November 12, 2011 @ 10:28 PM
BlackScale

blvck box video is dope mega, alfred did a great job in directing it

thank you

November 13, 2011 @ 02:56 AM
TOOBUSY

Meg@,
Whats good!
I was wondering..... Whats the Official BS Tumblr?
Ive seen a bunch of BS posts but i couldn't find the official BS tumblr.
Hope all is well!
O
November 13, 2011 @ 03:20 AM
9inchesofsole

I don't think megs or blvck scale has a tumblr account that I know of.
November 13, 2011 @ 07:34 AM
TOOBUSY

I don't think megs or blvck scale has a tumblr account that I know of.

Word,
good lookin out.
O
November 13, 2011 @ 08:46 AM
BlackScale

Meg@,
Whats good!
Hope all is well!
O
Meg@,
Whats good!
Hope all is well!
O
Meg@,
Whats good!
Hope all is well!
O

No tumblr. We have a website sir.

November 14, 2011 @ 03:14 PM
randomtw

BLVCK SCVLE Paisly Blue Shorts at plndr!
one and a half hours left, all sizes
under the breakfast club section
November 14, 2011 @ 08:00 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

Hats drop this weekend! There a forsure day?

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

November 14, 2011 @ 11:14 PM
BlackScale

Hats drop this weekend! There a forsure day?

Saturday

November 14, 2011 @ 11:15 PM
BlackScale

BLACK SCALE BLACK BOX PROJECT RELEASES NOV 15TH

November 14, 2011 @ 11:35 PM
Kapitol

oh man. now i need to come up with some extra money to cop a blvck box or two
November 15, 2011 @ 02:09 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale Black Box Project Video http://vimeo.com/31986659

November 15, 2011 @ 02:21 AM
keBin15

hey mega, do you guys ship to canada now ?
November 15, 2011 @ 03:16 AM
BuddyOmar

Will the items in the black boxes only be exclusive to the black box project? As in, will the items ONLY be available via a black box and not anywhere else? I've already purchased some tees, a jacket and sweater from the fall 2011 collection and it would be a shame to spend all that money only to receive duplicate tees, cut & sew or outerwear.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

November 15, 2011 @ 03:54 AM
Grizzly Adams

Will the items in the black boxes only be exclusive to the black box project? As in, will the items ONLY be available via a black box and not anywhere else? I've already purchased some tees, a jacket and sweater from the fall 2011 collection and it would be a shame to spend all that money only to receive duplicate tees, cut & sew or outerwear.

I believe Mega said there is some product that they have just for the boxes, but that's not the norm. It's generally items from past seasons that they still have in stock. With Fall '11 being the most recent release, it's really doubtful that any of those pieces will make it into the boxes. If you have stuff from prior seasons, it's possible that you can run into a duplicate of what you already have, but even if you do, you can always re-sell it and make some money back or give it to someone as a holiday gift.
November 15, 2011 @ 04:59 AM
BuddyOmar

I believe Mega said there is some product that they have just for the boxes, but that's not the norm. It's generally items from past seasons that they still have in stock. With Fall '11 being the most recent release, it's really doubtful that any of those pieces will make it into the boxes. If you have stuff from prior seasons, it's possible that you can run into a duplicate of what you already have, but even if you do, you can always re-sell it and make some money back or give it to someone as a holiday gift.

Appreciate that answer man, thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

November 15, 2011 @ 07:09 AM
BlackScale

Thanks Grizz

November 15, 2011 @ 07:39 AM
Tommy [F4F]

just bought blvck boxes...stoked!
November 15, 2011 @ 07:47 AM
Anthonybehim

suspended

which did you cop?

Large Black Supreme x TNF Venture Jacket $190 shipped! Below retail

November 15, 2011 @ 08:34 AM
The Music Man

when will the black boxes ship? im headed out of town for thanksgiving
November 15, 2011 @ 09:10 AM
BlackScale

;#post-3231581]just bought blvck boxes...stoked!
;#post-3231581]just bought blvck boxes...stoked!

Nice. Thanks man.

November 15, 2011 @ 09:11 AM
BlackScale

Wednesday.

November 15, 2011 @ 09:51 AM
The Music Man

i just put a $100 box in my shopping cart, but i dont see where im supposed to choose my size

EDIT: mega you sold me. purchased!
November 15, 2011 @ 10:18 AM
BlackScale

i just put a $100 box in my shopping cart, but i dont see where im supposed to choose my size

We email you a form. You order, we email you a form with your sizes, name and address and you email it back to us.

Then you wait for the box and see the crazy amounts of gear that is in it.

November 15, 2011 @ 03:09 PM
ouija

Once the boxes are gone...are they gone for good? Like I see the 100 one is already sold out, but I don't want to hop on another if they'll be putting that one back.

Please login first to reply.