[Black Scale] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

Nov 12, 2011 @ 21:02
Black Scale Black Box Project Video http://vimeo.com/31986659

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Nov 12, 2011 @ 21:03
when is ASAP collab dropping

There's not a set day but it drops December

no set date

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Nov 12, 2011 @ 21:43
blvck box video is dope mega, alfred did a great job in directing it

Nov 12, 2011 @ 22:28
blvck box video is dope mega, alfred did a great job in directing it

thank you

Nov 13, 2011 @ 02:56
Meg@,
Whats good!
I was wondering..... Whats the Official BS Tumblr?
Ive seen a bunch of BS posts but i couldn't find the official BS tumblr.
Hope all is well!
O
Nov 13, 2011 @ 03:20
I don't think megs or blvck scale has a tumblr account that I know of.
Nov 13, 2011 @ 07:34
I don't think megs or blvck scale has a tumblr account that I know of.

Word,
good lookin out.
O
Nov 13, 2011 @ 08:46
Meg@,
Whats good!
Hope all is well!
O
Meg@,
Whats good!
Hope all is well!
O
Meg@,
Whats good!
Hope all is well!
O

No tumblr. We have a website sir.

Nov 14, 2011 @ 15:14
BLVCK SCVLE Paisly Blue Shorts at plndr!
one and a half hours left, all sizes
under the breakfast club section
Nov 14, 2011 @ 20:00
Hats drop this weekend! There a forsure day?

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

Nov 14, 2011 @ 23:14
Hats drop this weekend! There a forsure day?

Saturday

Nov 14, 2011 @ 23:15

BLACK SCALE BLACK BOX PROJECT RELEASES NOV 15TH

Nov 14, 2011 @ 23:35
oh man. now i need to come up with some extra money to cop a blvck box or two
Nov 15, 2011 @ 02:09
Black Scale Black Box Project Video http://vimeo.com/31986659

Nov 15, 2011 @ 02:21
hey mega, do you guys ship to canada now ?
Nov 15, 2011 @ 03:16
Will the items in the black boxes only be exclusive to the black box project? As in, will the items ONLY be available via a black box and not anywhere else? I've already purchased some tees, a jacket and sweater from the fall 2011 collection and it would be a shame to spend all that money only to receive duplicate tees, cut & sew or outerwear.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Nov 15, 2011 @ 03:54
Will the items in the black boxes only be exclusive to the black box project? As in, will the items ONLY be available via a black box and not anywhere else? I've already purchased some tees, a jacket and sweater from the fall 2011 collection and it would be a shame to spend all that money only to receive duplicate tees, cut & sew or outerwear.

I believe Mega said there is some product that they have just for the boxes, but that's not the norm. It's generally items from past seasons that they still have in stock. With Fall '11 being the most recent release, it's really doubtful that any of those pieces will make it into the boxes. If you have stuff from prior seasons, it's possible that you can run into a duplicate of what you already have, but even if you do, you can always re-sell it and make some money back or give it to someone as a holiday gift.
Nov 15, 2011 @ 04:59
Originally posted by Inactive User

I believe Mega said there is some product that they have just for the boxes, but that's not the norm. It's generally items from past seasons that they still have in stock. With Fall '11 being the most recent release, it's really doubtful that any of those pieces will make it into the boxes. If you have stuff from prior seasons, it's possible that you can run into a duplicate of what you already have, but even if you do, you can always re-sell it and make some money back or give it to someone as a holiday gift.

Appreciate that answer man, thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Nov 15, 2011 @ 07:09

Thanks Grizz

Nov 15, 2011 @ 07:39
just bought blvck boxes...stoked!
Nov 15, 2011 @ 07:47
which did you cop?

Large Black Supreme x TNF Venture Jacket $190 shipped! Below retail

Nov 15, 2011 @ 08:34
when will the black boxes ship? im headed out of town for thanksgiving
Nov 15, 2011 @ 09:10
[quote=Tommy [F4F];#post-3231581]just bought blvck boxes...stoked![quote=Tommy [F4F];#post-3231581]just bought blvck boxes...stoked!

Nice. Thanks man.

Nov 15, 2011 @ 09:11

Wednesday.

Nov 15, 2011 @ 09:51
i just put a $100 box in my shopping cart, but i dont see where im supposed to choose my size

EDIT: mega you sold me. purchased!
Nov 15, 2011 @ 10:18
i just put a $100 box in my shopping cart, but i dont see where im supposed to choose my size

We email you a form. You order, we email you a form with your sizes, name and address and you email it back to us.

Then you wait for the box and see the crazy amounts of gear that is in it.

Nov 15, 2011 @ 15:09
Once the boxes are gone...are they gone for good? Like I see the 100 one is already sold out, but I don't want to hop on another if they'll be putting that one back.
Nov 15, 2011 @ 15:48
Once the boxes are gone...are they gone for good? Like I see the 100 one is already sold out, but I don't want to hop on another if they'll be putting that one back.

They should have enough to go around. Last time the boxes dropped I bought 2 and ended up buying 1 for my cousin. I highly recommend a black box! In previous boxes, they usually double the amount of gear of the dollar amount spent. Mega, u gonna be out here in SF for the thursday event? Keep killin homie!
Nov 15, 2011 @ 16:09
Word, for you guys that placed your order, have you received your size confirmation email yet? Or does it come a few hours or even longer after the order's placed? Thanks
Nov 15, 2011 @ 16:21
There usually isn't a set amount of boxes and the $100 being "sold out" is probably unintentional. If you can, i really suggest going with the highest dollar box that you are comfortable buying. It's worth it to go higher.

As far as the size confirmation email, it's not automated, so it is usually a day or two later that you'll get it. Instead of sending out a ton of individual emails, they usually wait a day or so and send the forms to everyone at the same time. You might get it today, but don't sweat it. The guys at BS always do a good job of taking care of everything with the boxes really quickly.
Please login first to reply.