[Black Scale] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

November 01, 2011 @ 03:19:50
VSVP

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

November 01, 2011 @ 12:44:53
Hey guys, really trying hard to find the "Fuck Swag" shirt in M in black, if anyone knows where I can get one, and have it shipped to Sydney, Australia, please let me know
November 01, 2011 @ 14:20:03
you guys that are like 5'8/5'9, what size are your hoodies/crews?

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

November 01, 2011 @ 15:29:51
Hey guys, really trying hard to find the "Fuck Swag" shirt in M in black, if anyone knows where I can get one, and have it shipped to Sydney, Australia, please let me know

http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Swag-Tee-in-Black/171975
November 01, 2011 @ 16:33:55

http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Swag-Tee-in-Black/171975

Hey guys, really trying hard to find the “Fuck Swag” shirt in M in black

|| instagram: lups1 ||

November 01, 2011 @ 21:44:17
BLVCK SCVLE bout to blow up mad with ASAP. Good looks Mega.
November 02, 2011 @ 00:30:36
Megs when is the new era droppin in Nov?
November 02, 2011 @ 02:14:35
i was wearing my funeral snapback today in soho and i 2 groups of little asian kids tryed to buy it off me. youve officialy made it mega. haha a year from now youll have strictlyblvck forums. i can see it already.
November 02, 2011 @ 03:05:31
Where can I cop that 'Silence' snapback?

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

November 02, 2011 @ 03:06:43

Silence snap back is sold out sir.

Leaders Chi Town.

Whats good fellas?

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 02, 2011 @ 03:07:38
Megs when is the new era droppin in Nov?

Maybe Mid November. Will keep you guys posted

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 02, 2011 @ 03:08:27
i was wearing my funeral snapback today in soho and i 2 groups of little asian kids tryed to buy it off me. youve officialy made it mega. haha a year from now youll have strictlyblvck forums. i can see it already.

Nice. Where did you buy the Funeral cap?

November 02, 2011 @ 03:09:04

Karmaloop has them

November 02, 2011 @ 03:09:50
you guys that are like 5'8/5'9, what size are your hoodies/crews?

I am 5' 9" and 185 pounds and I wear a Large

November 02, 2011 @ 03:15:43

Leaders Chi Town.

Whats good fellas?

Good good...just grindin' keeping Chicago streetwear scene in the mix. Wish you had a store out here.

You guys are blowin' up...props!

November 02, 2011 @ 03:20:41
BLVCK SCVLE bout to blow up mad with ASAP. Good looks Mega.

I LOVE THAT NEW YORK A$AP ROCKY IS SHOWING US LOVE

November 02, 2011 @ 03:20:57

i got it on ebay. I'm not sure if it was a sample or what the deal is.
November 02, 2011 @ 03:21:43

Leaders Chi Town.

Whats good fellas?

Good good...just grindin' keeping Chicago streetwear scene in the mix. Wish you had a store out here.

You guys are blowin' up...props!

Thanks ya'll. We appreciate that. One day we hope to have a store in Chicago for sure.

November 02, 2011 @ 03:22:09

nice. u have a pix?

November 02, 2011 @ 03:25:02
Any have a Silence snapback? I need to have that piff...idk how I missed that when it dropped

November 02, 2011 @ 03:36:11
New A$AP tape is dumb ill

November 02, 2011 @ 03:45:09
peeped the new shit meg@ fire like always...
November 02, 2011 @ 04:05:55

nice. u have a pix?

my d700 should be coming in the mail today or thursday, ill take some pictures are pm them to you.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 02, 2011 @ 08:24:38
Karmaloop is all sold out of the Fuck Swag tee in medium, anybody have any suggestion on where I could get it? that ships internationally?
November 02, 2011 @ 20:00:58
There is some new c/w's coming soon

November 02, 2011 @ 20:18:04
New A$AP tape is dumb ill

CRAZY FIRST MIXTAPE

November 02, 2011 @ 20:18:38
peeped the new shit meg@ fire like always...

THANK YOU SIR,

APPRECIATE THAT.

WE LOVE YA'LL

November 02, 2011 @ 20:19:31
Karmaloop is all sold out of the Fuck Swag tee in medium, anybody have any suggestion on where I could get it? that ships internationally?

KARMALOOP IS GETTING ANOTHER SHIPMENT SO MAKE SURE TO HIT THEM UP

November 02, 2011 @ 22:50:34
LifeStyle Blog Update: Black Scale Fall 11 "Poison Pack" http://www.black-scale.com/blog/

Please login first to reply.
x