Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 12, 2011 @ 09:56 PM
9inchesofsole

Oh I thought Friday was the last day.
January 12, 2011 @ 10:01 PM
BlackScale

Oh I thought Friday was the last day.

jan 15th

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 12, 2011 @ 10:21 PM
BrainFeeder

Watch the movie Se7en with Kevin Spacey

haha love that movie.

and the leather bags are sick, way to step it up yet again.
January 12, 2011 @ 10:25 PM
collinsboi

Gonna be in SF this weekend... finally gonna go check out the Black Scale store!

January 12, 2011 @ 10:32 PM
BlackScale

gonna be in sf this weekend... Finally gonna go check out the black scale store!

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hope you like it.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 12, 2011 @ 10:39 PM
kapitasells

Gonna be in SF this weekend... finally gonna go check out the Black Scale store!

Make sure you go to the hair salon
January 12, 2011 @ 10:52 PM
Workers

Found me a BS X true native league project Ds thanks to @BlancoDave!!

Perfect for the times seeing as Auburn won the National Cahmpionship! War Eagle

Looking forward to this years fitteds! def the REBELS joint!

@workersleather http://www.etsy.com/shop/WorkersLeatherGoods

January 12, 2011 @ 10:53 PM
E_SINISTA

Stay true to size bro.

They do not run big nor small. The fit is very on point.

Thanks for the info brotha. The wax joint does have a zipper front correct?
January 12, 2011 @ 11:24 PM
randlet

damn the new black scale gear looks so fresh.
the products just keep evolving and getting better and better.
keep it coming bs crew.
looks like 2011 is gunna be a great year for you guys.
January 12, 2011 @ 11:26 PM
Strict9

looking forward to all the collabs still to come this year

January 12, 2011 @ 11:33 PM
BlackScale

make sure you go to the hair salon

collabo hair salon. Haha

January 12, 2011 @ 11:38 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

collabo hair salon. Haha

Definitely gonna cop that lol cool

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

January 12, 2011 @ 11:46 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

Thanks Mega for showin that hypebeast Guy a piece of yo mind haha that Guy always bitches at you guys. Keep doin what you doin make it big. Stay upcoolcoolcoolcool

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

January 13, 2011 @ 01:38 AM
SCZetas

Watch the movie Se7en with Kevin Spacey

Thanks Mega, much appreciated. BTW those Scarfs are on point

Diamond and Black Scale XL for sell http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163161/

January 13, 2011 @ 01:39 AM
SCZetas

Found me a BS X true native league project Ds thanks to @BlancoDave!!

Perfect for the times seeing as Auburn won the National Cahmpionship! War Eagle

Looking forward to this years fitteds! def the REBELS joint!

I envy you, that hat is way too raw. Still looking for a 1/8th if someone has one.

Diamond and Black Scale XL for sell http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163161/

January 13, 2011 @ 03:24 AM
HYP3B3AST

no sir i havent recieved anything unless i pay a big fat rape price to them wich im not gonna do anymore, but u wont care for that anyway.
u just setted me up with value, saying u put 9 on it but in fact u putted 99 on it, and that hat u never sended out to me, as the box was still intact wich only the jacket was in it, and i never wanted go and complain but i cant kep my mouth shut when stuff like this happends to me, but im guess u are right and im wrong, i guess im done buying black scale from u, no hate as blackscale design are tumps up but there customer service is tumps down.
Its your country's custom. Not us.

We send everything as a gift.

It sounds like you're very unhappy. You are the only one we ship to that has problems.

First you were pissed off with no tracking and I promised you that your package was guaranteed.

2nd now you got the shoes you are complaining about your countries custom fees.

Please note that you should bitch at them and not us.

We send packages to England all the time and you're the only one that is unhappy.

We love your business but it's crazy how this is only happening to you.
January 13, 2011 @ 04:44 AM
BlackScale

no sir i havent recieved anything unless i pay a big fat rape price to them wich im not gonna do anymore, but u wont care for that anyway.
u just setted me up with value, saying u put 9 on it but in fact u putted 99 on it, and that hat u never sended out to me, as the box was still intact wich only the jacket was in it, and i never wanted go and complain but i cant kep my mouth shut when stuff like this happends to me, but im guess u are right and im wrong, i guess im done buying black scale from u, no hate as blackscale design are tumps up but there customer service is tumps down.

thanks for your support...

January 13, 2011 @ 04:45 AM
BlackScale

Thanks for the info brotha. The wax joint does have a zipper front correct?

yes sir..

side zips and front

January 13, 2011 @ 04:52 AM
breshco

Dude, you are tripping. Blvck Scvle is doing excellent customer service for us who are living outside the States. You didn't need to pay the UPS shipping price which is high, right? Mega hooked you up with lower USPS shipping and you are pissed off to him and Blvck Scvle?

If you are going to order outside EU you must know that you might have to pay the taxes too. That's just something you have to deal with. Do you think they would let those shoes through without the taxes if there was $9 on the value? I don't think so or at least it won't work in my country. It's a big box and they are not stupid in the customs.

Thanks again Mega for the Blvck & Orvnge tee you hooked me up. It has been in heavy use.

www.previewclothing.com | facebook.com/PRVWCLOTHING | previewclothing.tumblr.com | instagram: @previewclothing

January 13, 2011 @ 05:26 AM
BlackScale

After this dude recieved his shipment from us he went into paypal and told paypal that we never shipped his goods but what this dude failed to realize is i thave all international documents that says his shipment made it. Not very smart. Now is it?

Thanks for wasting our time and hope you know our company is protected from fraud like yourself.

January 13, 2011 @ 05:46 AM
HYP3B3AST

i dint got your shipment as i had to pay for it so i refused it as i dont have money for that anymore and that hat was never send out and u told me the usps guy stole it but the box wasnt even tampered with and u say someone else was writting on the invoice saying it was only 1 item and such and that u wrote $9 on it but that usps wrote $99 on it but i received a package from u before and it was the same writting on it as the the the one the usps guy u claim was messing about it and wrote things on it himself... and telling me u got a re-fund the next day from usps wich is impossible, even if u got a business acount with them, thats fraud, the one doing fraud is u.
January 13, 2011 @ 05:52 AM
True-Lies

After this dude recieved his shipment from us he went into paypal and told paypal that we never shipped his goods but what this dude failed to realize is i thave all international documents that says his shipment made it. Not very smart. Now is it?

Thanks for wasting our time and hope you know our company is protected from fraud like yourself.

whit all my respect i thing that this guys are tryin to get free stuff whit the old method,i never receive it and paypal automatic refund the money,
i'm EU customer,and i only can say good words about Bs,it's true i'm not a fanboy,i love how bs take care with me,and allbody in this forum
150$ black box ordered and i don't pay any tax,and we talk about send by priority mail not express cuzz is more cheap and also good,and mega do it,
if bs have a bad customer service,i never be here supporting and all the shit

sorry for the paranoiacool
January 13, 2011 @ 06:00 AM
HYP3B3AST

i feel i started getting bad customer service when i kept asking ryan for a exchange for the jacket, man what can i do if the jacket dont fit?! want me to just force wear it and all and dont ask for a exchange and keep my mouth shut.
and im not getting trying to get free stuff, as i never received that hat and such! u dont see me filling a claim for that jacket, tee and rosary that received do u?!
January 13, 2011 @ 06:01 AM
True-Lies

i dint got your shipment as i had to pay for it so i refused it as i dont have money for that anymore and that hat was never send out and u told me the usps guy stole it but the box wasnt even tampered with and u say someone else was writting on the invoice saying it was only 1 item and such and that u wrote $9 on it but that usps wrote $99 on it but i received a package from u before and it was the same writting on it as the the the one the usps guy u claim was messing about it and wrote things on it himself... and telling me u got a re-fund the next day from usps wich is impossible, even if u got a business acount with them, thats fraud, the one doing fraud is u.

this shit finally don't must be here
Pm him or talk on email
you're cryin and been a little bit dick
sorry
January 13, 2011 @ 06:02 AM
HYP3B3AST

oh and u guys telling me to e-mail about the problems i have, wich i did but they never feeled it wroth me reply back but as soon as i open dispute they are quick to response and e-mail me back with it.
anyway im out as u guys are fed up talking about my bad experience with them.
January 13, 2011 @ 06:07 AM
BlackScale

Its ok. This guy doesn't know but all these convos are being recorded and I am taking snap shots of these convos and sending it to our Paypal agent who is a great friend of ours.

People try to fraud us all the time and yes we always win because we are not at fault.

Whatever, people will do crazy things. Oh well. Carma is a bitch.

January 13, 2011 @ 06:07 AM
True-Lies

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

DOPE!
January 13, 2011 @ 06:09 AM
STRUHHTURT

end of story. Sorry it didn't work out for you HYP3B3AST, but damn you talk to much dude.

Just get in touch with Mega directly from now on and stop flooding the thread.

ps
PLS DO NOT QUOTE AND REPLY TO ME here...tc
January 13, 2011 @ 06:09 AM
BlackScale

I got a refund stupid.

I have receipts. I ship out 100's of international packages a week. Remember they value our business. Its called insurance. We have insurance on all of our packages.

January 13, 2011 @ 06:10 AM
BlackScale

end of story. Sorry it didn't work out for you HYP3B3AST, but damn you talk to much dude.

Just get in touch with Mega directly from now on and stop flooding the thread.

ps
PLS DO NOT QUOTE AND REPLY TO ME here...tc

True story.

Please login first to reply.