[Black Scale] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

Sep 26, 2011 @ 21:17
Made the run to SF. Copped 2 Fall T's, Jun Cha T and the new card/wallet holder. No fitteds in yet. Happy with my purchases! The new wallet/card holder is ill!
Sep 26, 2011 @ 21:42
when's fall dropping online? thought it was today? would've been nice to cop some new t's for my bday
Sep 26, 2011 @ 21:48
Originally posted by Inactive User
Made the run to SF. Copped 2 Fall T's, Jun Cha T and the new card/wallet holder. No fitteds in yet. Happy with my purchases! The new wallet/card holder is ill!

Post up photos of what you got, especially the card holder. I've been need to get a new one and I might be interested in this if I like it.
Sep 26, 2011 @ 22:39
Card holder with the tradition logo is ill indeed. still waiting to grab a jun button down, rebel buton down is also sick and rebell beanies rebel shiiit
Sep 26, 2011 @ 23:35
saw those rebel beanies Mega posted on twitter, they are fuckin illsmokeyfacesmokeyface

Sep 26, 2011 @ 23:36
A$vp blvck!
Sep 27, 2011 @ 02:51
when's fall dropping online? thought it was today? would've been nice to cop some new t's for my bday

It is dropping later this week.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Sep 27, 2011 @ 02:52
saw those rebel beanies Mega posted on twitter, they are fuckin illsmokeyfacesmokeyface

Selling fast

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Sep 27, 2011 @ 02:54
A$vp blvck!

Nice
tongueface

Sep 27, 2011 @ 02:56

anyone have this in medium and is willing to let it go??? it was on karmaloop like 2 years ago.. LOL

Damn I love this piece

Sep 27, 2011 @ 03:00
^
Does that include New Era's and Snaps?

New Eras and Snaps aren't available till later.

Sep 27, 2011 @ 03:02
Originally posted by Inactive User
Im gonna make my run to the SF store tomorrow. I was there last week and knew that fall was droppin tomorrow. The Jun Cha button up is a hit! They had a couple samples up last week, seen a clean ass cardigan. I'm curious what will be up tomorrow, but it will definitely be a good day coppin gear!

Meg@ does that barb wire bracelet release tomorrow? Shit is ill...

Those are till much later.

Sep 27, 2011 @ 05:46

anyone have this in medium and is willing to let it go??? it was on karmaloop like 2 years ago.. LOL

i have it in XL fit a lil bit slim on sale! i love it but fit me a lil bit weird for a good offer i can let it go,one of the greatest BS piecessmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
Sep 27, 2011 @ 16:49
Damn I love this piece

Yeah.. but i was young and broke at that time..
Are you guys making anything like that again anytime soon??smokeyface

Check out my F/S thread. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/tees-jackets- denim-various-brands-black-scale-diamond-nf- and-more/

Sep 27, 2011 @ 17:19
I finally pick this up, I think this is a very nice piece.
Sep 27, 2011 @ 17:26
^thats a great button down, the new rebel button down and beanie are smokeyface
Sep 27, 2011 @ 18:16
My boy shop just got their fall stuff in today, will take pics tomorrow of what he got.
Sep 27, 2011 @ 18:17
erm mega, wanted to ask, does this new black scale royal peacoat fit slim like the same as that peacoat from last year?! forgot ther name of it :-X
so if u wear XL u need to size up to 2XL for it?
Sep 28, 2011 @ 01:41
Black scale x jun cha

Sep 28, 2011 @ 01:42
^thats a great button down, the new rebel button down and beanie are smokeyface

beanies r flying

Sep 28, 2011 @ 01:43
erm mega, wanted to ask, does this new black scale royal peacoat fit slim like the same as that peacoat from last year?! Forgot ther name of it :-x
so if u wear xl u need to size up to 2xl for it?

royal peacoat is not a slim fit.

Stay true

Sep 28, 2011 @ 02:26
Nevermind found my answer
Sep 28, 2011 @ 14:20
Who is going to Attic OCt 8th

Sep 28, 2011 @ 15:09
Who is going to Attic OCt 8th

I'm trying to go. I still need to RSVP

Sep 28, 2011 @ 15:21
WOW, the Jun Cha is nothing short of amazing.
Sep 28, 2011 @ 17:00
my friend in the states just orderd that camo shit for me, hopefully i be getting it in soon!
Sep 28, 2011 @ 19:49
my friend in the states just orderd that camo shit for me, hopefully i be getting it in soon!

nice.

Good shit bro

Sep 28, 2011 @ 19:54
I'm trying to go. I still need to RSVP

see u soon killa.

Sep 28, 2011 @ 20:39
My boy shop just got their fall stuff in today, will take pics tomorrow of what he got.

Didn't take pics but it's up online at his shop right now.

Fall 2011
http://mtvtn.com/brand.php?brand=64
Sep 28, 2011 @ 21:11
what base shirts do you guys use? that rosary is too dope..
Please login first to reply.