Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 16, 2011 @ 03:54 PM
eastbayrudy

whats with the fake Manny Pacquiao on there website. lol what a fail.
February 16, 2011 @ 03:56 PM
igotssssoul

whats with the fake Manny Pacquiao on there website. lol what a fail.

lol what fake Manny Pacquiao?
February 16, 2011 @ 11:34 PM
igotssssoul

Anyone happen to own any of the current TH Public Label stuff? If so, do the tees/button-ups fit just like the regular TH line? Thanks for the help ya'll...
February 22, 2011 @ 04:31 AM
thecshow

Whatever happened to the barrel of monkies tee that they showed off in the Bobby bottle service video? They aren't droppin it this season?
February 22, 2011 @ 01:45 PM
KTB Brand

lol what fake Manny Pacquiao?

lol manny was in washington on that day

KushTastesBetter @TIMxKTB http://www.ktbbrand.com

February 22, 2011 @ 06:07 PM
KTB Brand

two mousepads, 1 calendar, and 1 key chain!!

February 22, 2011 @ 10:27 PM
Heat.LA

Whatever happened to the barrel of monkies tee that they showed off in the Bobby bottle service video? They aren't droppin it this season?

It's probably releasing in Drop #2.
February 23, 2011 @ 08:55 AM
Seagullman

Is this jacket already available somewhere? The Hundreds online store doesnt have it, yet.
February 23, 2011 @ 02:46 PM
Intern-et Al

I work for The Hundreds. And I'm a girl.

February 23, 2011 @ 04:33 PM
ReZ

yo Al, you working the NY shop now?
February 25, 2011 @ 04:35 PM
KTB Brand

ShopLikekings is having a Hundreds sale starting on Tuesday, March 1st!

Hats, Denim, Tees, Wovens, Jackets, Sweaters, and Outerwear.
Starting at 50% off retail price!

shoplikekings.com

February 26, 2011 @ 10:58 AM
gary

any word when the scott caan capsule will hit the online store?
February 26, 2011 @ 11:59 AM
Intern-et Al

any word when the scott caan capsule will hit the online store?

It should be online on Wednesday.

February 26, 2011 @ 11:08 PM
thecshow

Anyone got the hundreds x true natives tee in a med black and wants to sell hit me up I'm interested
February 27, 2011 @ 12:49 AM
Lax1085

Anyone happen to own any of the current TH Public Label stuff? If so, do the tees/button-ups fit just like the regular TH line? Thanks for the help ya'll...

yes, fit very similar to the hundreds clothing line
February 27, 2011 @ 12:00 PM
Intern-et Al

Anyone got the hundreds x true natives tee in a med black and wants to sell hit me up I'm interested

that's one of the best TH tees ever.

February 28, 2011 @ 11:37 PM
TALIBAN

someone buy my Black/Orange SF Giants Outline
March 1, 2011 @ 10:58 AM
KTB Brand

THE HUNDREDS SALE IS LIVE NOW!!!

Prices start 50% off retail.

Save an extra 10% with the code: SLKBEAST

shoplikekings.com

March 1, 2011 @ 01:38 PM
Jonny Yago

I'm not hating on TH, but I def don't buy their stuff anymore. As a brand you want as many accounts as you can get cause you gotta make that money, but as a consumer we want that exclusive shit that you can only get at a few local stores, so it is what it is and just go find the next hot brand.
March 1, 2011 @ 02:57 PM
Another Enemy

Hundreds
Looking forward to the new crewnecks.
March 1, 2011 @ 02:59 PM
SwagMeTheFOut

I'm not hating on TH, but I def don't buy their stuff anymore. As a brand you want as many accounts as you can get cause you gotta make that money, but as a consumer we want that exclusive shit that you can only get at a few local stores, so it is what it is and just go find the next hot brand.

I'll go ahead and say it...TH is wack as fuck now. Diamond Supply became what they should've been. I don't know anyone over 13 years old who wears TH now.
March 1, 2011 @ 03:32 PM
Frank_

I'll go ahead and say it...TH is wack as fuck now. Diamond Supply became what they should've been. I don't know anyone over 13 years old who wears TH now.

How many people do you know under 13? if you know alot you have some problem... TH i think has grown bigger then a t shirt brand which is great...think they still have the best outwear.. and the diamond supply co thing....i think people are in love with diamond because every hot rapper is in love with it so his fans will go towards what ever brand he is wearing...The only thing im not a fan of with diamond is they collab with every rapper that is hot which is a good reason why they have a strong fan base but TH colabs with everybody who is not a rapper. TH will all ways be my favorite brand. i will admit that i dont wear as many of their ts as i used to thats because i dont like graphic ts that much rather have something simple
March 1, 2011 @ 03:56 PM
V.Lopez

uh diamond hasnt been great lately either buddy
March 1, 2011 @ 06:50 PM
sbhead6419

The Hundreds sale on Shop Like Kings

Everything from the past season at 50% off

http://www.shoplikekings.com/a-20644-BaLin.aspx

http://www.shoplikekings.com/a-20644-BaLin.aspx
March 1, 2011 @ 10:39 PM
Intern-et Al

if you want exclusive shit then you should be looking to get Rosewood Collection and other in-store exclusives from TH. the Scott Caan collection is a perfect example. Only 50 in each shirt was made and it's only sold at THLA, THSF, THNY and the TH Online shop.

March 2, 2011 @ 12:44 AM
AG_23

th has fallen off along time ago, but youre just a hypebeast.
March 2, 2011 @ 12:51 AM
Swag Prophet

How many people do you know under 13? if you know alot you have some problem... TH i think has grown bigger then a t shirt brand which is great...think they still have the best outwear.. and the diamond supply co thing....i think people are in love with diamond because every hot rapper is in love with it so his fans will go towards what ever brand he is wearing...The only thing im not a fan of with diamond is they collab with every rapper that is hot which is a good reason why they have a strong fan base but TH colabs with everybody who is not a rapper. TH will all ways be my favorite brand. i will admit that i dont wear as many of their ts as i used to thats because i dont like graphic ts that much rather have something simple

this. I only cop the rswd collection. Diamond, i sold all my shit. After the collabs, everything fell off.

Supreme http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/supreme-bbc-jcrew-burberry-huf-sf-the-hundreds-xl-l/?topic_page=2#post-3250500

March 2, 2011 @ 02:41 PM
V.Lopez

scott cann tees are online
March 2, 2011 @ 04:09 PM
alexanderjames

the new scott caan collection is siiiiick
March 2, 2011 @ 10:33 PM
Mr. Blonde

hows the fit on the new valenez lows? I remember some of the early models were so fucking brutal to break in, my heels bled after afew wears on em ... I remember cause I couldn't believe it when I took em off to buy the next seasons model. Which I still wear btw, the only got more comfortable next go round. Is this reboot of em even better?

Please login first to reply.