March 17, 2011 @ 10:09 PM
misterpoop

Lmao

it went well. i put the shirt on my pillows and stood facing away and turned my head to look at it. kinda weird standing up but i had to do it!!!
March 18, 2011 @ 01:37 AM
V.Lopez

no look jerk sesh
March 18, 2011 @ 05:05 PM
Joweee

cool

Ayyo I want this shit. What's it called
March 19, 2011 @ 03:41 AM
glenndisco

Ayyo I want this shit. What's it called

It is/was called The Orion Denim Jacket. Originally it came with iron-on patches in stead of buttons. Also came in a blue version. 2009/10.
March 19, 2011 @ 05:29 AM
antbass

if you are buying $100+ from mishka webshop, pm me and you will have some money.

hey bro, i cant PM yet but i'd like to get in on this
March 20, 2011 @ 08:56 PM
Forsaken

How is the sizing on Mishka flannel compared to other brands? Supreme, Diamond, etc.
March 20, 2011 @ 08:59 PM
dertbag

How is the sizing on Mishka flannel compared to other brands? Supreme, Diamond, etc.

very true to size, the sleeves are a bit longer but that's about it
March 20, 2011 @ 09:06 PM
failftw

^^^ I concur.. for what it's worth. Also, don't buy too big in a pinch hoping for shrinkage.
March 20, 2011 @ 09:34 PM
Forsaken

I wear a small in Supreme flannels but a medium in Diamond my t-shirt size is medium if that helps. Any suggestions? Thanks for the quick input homies.
March 20, 2011 @ 09:44 PM
failftw

I wear a small in Supreme flannels but a medium in Diamond my t-shirt size is medium if that helps. Any suggestions? Thanks for the quick input homies.

I vote medium. Also, unlike some online shops, Mishka lists their sizing info for tees, jackets, and button-ups @ their on-line store.
March 20, 2011 @ 09:51 PM
Forsaken

I vote medium. Also, unlike some online shops, Mishka lists their sizing info for tees, jackets, and button-ups @ their on-line store.

Medium Button-Up:
Chest: 22"
Sleeve from collar bone: 25" 3/4
Length: 30"

I'll go with medium, thanks failftw.

I read on here that some people are having problems with there Mishka items from Karmaloop breaking or not lasting as long. Should I order directly from Mishka?
March 20, 2011 @ 09:53 PM
failftw

I'll go with medium, thanks failftw.

I read on here that some people are having problems with there Mishka items from Karmaloop breaking or not lasting as long. Should I order directly from Mishka?

I just checked, that particular measurement is for the spring poplin button-ups, the flannels run a tiny bit larger.
Medium:
Chest: 20" 1/2
Sleeve: 27"
Length: 30" 1/4

I personally have only ever ordered flannels from mishka and have never had problems, so i can't really speak on the quality or lack there of from karmaloop sad
March 21, 2011 @ 01:33 AM
Forsaken

Damn Karmaloop just sold out of the small in the Show No Mercy Poplin Purple

Anyone know where I can get a small?

mishkanyc.com/item/show-no-mercy-poplin--purple
March 21, 2011 @ 03:13 AM
glenndisco

if you're not in a hurry to get this, i'd say wait until they restock (spring 2011 is only a couple of weeks old). otherwise check the stockist page at mishkanyc.com. Good luck!
March 21, 2011 @ 03:28 AM
failftw

if you're not in a hurry to get this, i'd say wait until they restock (spring 2011 is only a couple of weeks old). otherwise check the stockist page at mishkanyc.com. Good luck!

^^^ agreed. Also, the shirt he's after dropped last thursday, so there's an even better chance at kawping.
March 21, 2011 @ 06:40 PM
failftw

^ Check the mishka on-line store bruh cool
March 22, 2011 @ 02:04 PM
FvckAge

love your guys' backpacks
March 22, 2011 @ 05:12 PM
sasquach

Back from the dead suprised
Where are all the mishka heads from back in 08/09?!
March 23, 2011 @ 08:45 AM
Gnou

What's up Sasquach!
March 23, 2011 @ 10:25 PM
Notorious

Sup! SOTS 4 LYFE
March 23, 2011 @ 10:29 PM
bobba

Suppp!

SOTS 4 LYFE
March 24, 2011 @ 12:40 AM
sasquach

What's up Sasquach!

Suppp!

SOTS 4 LYFE

Whats uuuuuuuuup?! Is SOTS still around? How about Nate and that dude from NY that was an amateur wrestler? cool
March 24, 2011 @ 11:16 AM
gregmishka

You guys read this article on the new york times?

www.nytimes.com/2011/03/24/fashion/24CRITIC.html?_r=1&smid=tw-nytimesstyle&seid=auto

What do you think?
March 24, 2011 @ 11:24 AM
failftw

www.nytimes.com/2011/03/24/fashion/24CRITIC.html?_r=1&smid=tw-nytimesstyle&seid=auto

What do you think?

I'm no historian, and i'm no one of a pair on noah's ark... but.. goddamnit it feels good to see you guys blow up!!! cool
I remember back before you had (a) store, let alone many.. I was scrolling though the accessories page on your online shop and when i saw that some of your trinkets were packaged as would be vintage toys, i fucking smiled smile
you guys have made it, and are blowing up by the day. I'm happy to say that i've been a supporter since nearly day one, and will continue to be.
I love you mishka.cool
March 24, 2011 @ 11:29 AM
V.Lopez

Greg, im opinion right now you guys are the number one streetwear brand on the market. Every season the majority of the,tees are on point. The caps and cut n sew r always a step above the rest imo. Keep doin it, you guys r great
March 24, 2011 @ 12:25 PM
Gnou

What do you think?

I thought I was going to hate it, but it's a pretty ok piece... a little bit of insight, a little bit of ingenuousness, enough to make people interested and the rest of us not mad. Glad to see that "street wear" is becoming less and less of a novelty, when people can get paid to write about basically just hanging out and buy clothes.

(However, Gnou will be Gnou and I will point out that the author misspelled "accoutrements.")

Is SOTS still around? How about Nate and that dude from NY that was an amateur wrestler? cool

Hah, was SOTS ever around? I think Nate still got some schooling to do, Dany Yamz posted here not too long ago...
March 24, 2011 @ 04:24 PM
gregmishka

I'm no historian, and i'm no one of a pair on noah's ark... but.. goddamnit it feels good to see you guys blow up!!! cool
I remember back before you had (a) store, let alone many.. I was scrolling though the accessories page on your online shop and when i saw that some of your trinkets were packaged as would be vintage toys, i fucking smiled smile
you guys have made it, and are blowing up by the day. I'm happy to say that i've been a supporter since nearly day one, and will continue to be.
I love you mishka.cool

Thank you man! That means a lot. Thanks for the support!
March 24, 2011 @ 04:24 PM
gregmishka

Greg, im opinion right now you guys are the number one streetwear brand on the market. Every season the majority of the,tees are on point. The caps and cut n sew r always a step above the rest imo. Keep doin it, you guys r great

Thank you! Really appreciate that!
March 24, 2011 @ 04:25 PM
gregmishka

I thought I was going to hate it, but it's a pretty ok piece... a little bit of insight, a little bit of ingenuousness, enough to make people interested and the rest of us not mad. Glad to see that "street wear" is becoming less and less of a novelty, when people can get paid to write about basically just hanging out and buy clothes.

(However, Gnou will be Gnou and I will point out that the author misspelled "accoutrements.")

Hah, was SOTS ever around? I think Nate still got some schooling to do, Dany Yamz posted here not too long ago...

Yea, wish we didnt have to share the article with that other brand. Yet, in some ways I am glad we did.
March 24, 2011 @ 04:55 PM
SantaDuJuan

Yea, wish we didnt have to share the article with that other brand. Yet, in some ways I am glad we did.

This, nothing against The Hundreds but it's like comparing apples and oranges. Mishka and TH are really on the opposite ends of the spectrum. I guess an outsider wouldn't understand that, but it's really giving false illusions.

Please login first to reply.