Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
February 22, 2011 @ 11:45 PM
windsock

Looks like they're naming some of their pieces after Slayer songs. Nice cool

The War Ensemble jacket looks particularly nice.
February 23, 2011 @ 02:20 AM
facerip

Better late than never. I've been lazy about uploading pics, but here's my grab bag.

This was my favorite

Not a bad haul, but most of this shit has just been sitting around. I'm looking to sell as much of it as possible. Hit up my soon to be linked fs thread in the sig below if interested.
February 24, 2011 @ 12:26 AM
windsock

Spring is up. Looks pretty good, but i have enough hoodies and flannels as it is. They do have Starter snapbacks which is pretty cool.
February 24, 2011 @ 12:44 AM
Ice$Grillz

Wow most of the snapbacks are gone.

I had my eyes on one of those death adders snapbacks.
February 24, 2011 @ 01:12 AM
windsock

Yes, the Death Adders snapbacks look sick, as does the New Era snapback. I have seen them restock a few items before, so maybe you can still get them. Or always check in with their stockists. Those snapbacks are moving quick, I remember a few weeks ago I could have bought that Wavves one for retail from their site, but I didn't like the pot leaf on the side. Lo and behold, it sells out near instantly and a few days later was going for over $100 on ebay.
February 24, 2011 @ 10:16 AM
dertbag

That l/s shirt cool

greg why don't we get stickers in our orders? I always request them, but never do.
February 24, 2011 @ 10:16 AM
gregmishka

I dont think the back end numbers were correct on the caps. Check back soon.
February 24, 2011 @ 10:17 AM
gregmishka

That l/s shirt cool

greg why don't we get stickers in our orders? I always request them, but never do.

Ill have them start adding some, do you get CD's or DVDs?
February 24, 2011 @ 10:23 AM
dertbag

Ill have them start adding some, do you get CD's or DVDs?

I don't get anything besides what I order... Thanks man when is the second drop suppose to happen? More specifically that shirt I posted above?
February 24, 2011 @ 02:37 PM
WILL209

The hats killer, i want to at least get 4 of them
February 24, 2011 @ 06:00 PM
rocka

I hope we get a lot of those polo and shorts in the second delivery. Also I copped the navy workwear 5 panel a while ago and it has a pretty nice shape. I hope you guys keep making 5 panels.
February 24, 2011 @ 10:27 PM
IRNotHypebeast

anyone copping $100+ on new season items? hit me up and I might be able to save you some money. let me know. BTW this drop looks very legit so far!
February 24, 2011 @ 11:03 PM
Strict9

spring drop part 1 is dope...just copped the keep watch crest pullover

February 25, 2011 @ 01:11 PM
V.Lopez

spring items on karmaloop...great stuff so far

use rep code and save
February 25, 2011 @ 02:12 PM
Ice$Grillz

Please make the World Champs design on a hoodie!
February 25, 2011 @ 06:56 PM
misterpoop

ughh!!! a few weeks ago i was wearing my green boris jeans and the the top button popped off. whatever no big deal. retired the jeans, today i received a pair of the brown alexies and put them on and then a middle button popped right off. awful. i sent the brown alexies right back to karmaloop and that is the last pair of mishka denim i will buy.

has anyone else had this problem? the jeans were loose and there was not an exaggerated amount of pressure put onto the buttons at all. i have never had a button fall of of any denim and its happened to two pairs of mishka - tells me this is not a fluke. i would not care but these jeans are $170. my $50 altamont and kr3w denim is made better then these pants.
February 26, 2011 @ 12:37 AM
Gnou

Never had a problem with my Alexeis or my Boris, although to be honest I very rarely wear the Boris (did manage to tear off a belt loop), Alexeis are going strong after 2 years.
February 26, 2011 @ 01:24 AM
Hova

lol wheres greg @
February 26, 2011 @ 07:24 AM
Ice$Grillz

ughh!!! a few weeks ago i was wearing my green boris jeans and the the top button popped off. whatever no big deal. retired the jeans, today i received a pair of the brown alexies and put them on and then a middle button popped right off. awful. i sent the brown alexies right back to karmaloop and that is the last pair of mishka denim i will buy.

has anyone else had this problem? the jeans were loose and there was not an exaggerated amount of pressure put onto the buttons at all. i have never had a button fall of of any denim and its happened to two pairs of mishka - tells me this is not a fluke. i would not care but these jeans are $170. my $50 altamont and kr3w denim is made better then these pants.

This is pretty weird. You are the second person I heard from saying a button broke on your pants and that they were from Karmaloop. I myself has had the same issue with buying from karmaloop. Every tee I bought there the graphic was way off on the tee (not centered, Same with the khaki work pants I bought from there the button popped off the next day I wore them. I've bought Sergei jeans from the LA shop and haven't had any buttons bust. I honestly think Karmaloop gets the lower end quality that Mishka produces. Im not even sure if thats possible or just sounds plain ridiculous, but every time I've ordered from Mishka I've not had one problem. Buy from them and if there's a problem they could fix it.
February 26, 2011 @ 05:02 PM
Gnou

Man, a Karmaloop conspiracy, that would really be something.
Only reason I can see for weaknesses in what they sell is that it may have been on display in their brick and mortar store and tried on before? But they get so much traffic, I doubt they do that...

In other news, stuff is selling way too fast. They just restocked, in case you need to grab something.
I know I did, times three.
February 26, 2011 @ 06:30 PM
misterpoop

This is pretty weird. You are the second person I heard from saying a button broke on your pants and that they were from Karmaloop. I myself has had the same issue with buying from karmaloop. Every tee I bought there the graphic was way off on the tee (not centered, Same with the khaki work pants I bought from there the button popped off the next day I wore them. I've bought Sergei jeans from the LA shop and haven't had any buttons bust. I honestly think Karmaloop gets the lower end quality that Mishka produces. Im not even sure if thats possible or just sounds plain ridiculous, but every time I've ordered from Mishka I've not had one problem. Buy from them and if there's a problem they could fix it.

i don't think its a karmaloop thing. i buy my mishka from 3 places. the online shop, the la shop and karmaloop(only because the shit is super cheap sometimes) i got the green pants from the online shop awhile ago. just throwing this out there so hopefully someone looks into it. i kept the button and its two pieces and you can pull it apart really easy. but there are so many other denim companies out there i wont be bothering with this anymore. i have over 10 pairs of mishka pants and having two be defective is not cool. ill still get tees and tops though.
February 28, 2011 @ 12:51 PM
Mr. Blonde

anyone cop a psychic m65 yet? post pics! ha
March 1, 2011 @ 05:01 PM
SwagMeTheFOut

Anyone cop the white and purple snapback? I'm considering getting it but never like ordering snapbacks online cuz sometimes they don't fit right. Does it fit properly?
March 1, 2011 @ 06:38 PM
V.Lopez

if ur talking about the starter one it fits like "the natural" snapback from starter. if thats helps any. i think they fit good
March 3, 2011 @ 12:04 PM
ouija

Just got the non starter snapback and it fits kind of weird...sits real high on my head. I have plenty of fitteds from Mishka and even another non Starter snapback but the high impact one I got does fit a bit weird, not sure why that is.
March 3, 2011 @ 05:10 PM
IRNotHypebeast

hit me up if you are planning to spend over $100+ I might be able to save you on tax and shipping/handling.
March 3, 2011 @ 07:23 PM
Mr. Blonde

decided to orderup the Psychic M65 along with some pins, cant wait til they show up! >sad
March 3, 2011 @ 07:50 PM
Dany Yamz

SO I get n e mail saying that Digital Gravel is having a 50% off sale for today. Bored I peruse their site & notice the Prolly D.A.R.T> new era is up there in my size(Every other time I saw it online it wasn't available in anything near my giant hat size) I ordered it & got a confirmation email.

Heres hoping they honor the deal & I really just scored a hat I thought wasn't even made in my size for size for $26 shipped cool
March 3, 2011 @ 07:54 PM
Notorious

That's DOPE!
March 5, 2011 @ 05:59 PM
kennyton

does anyone have the neighborhood sniper snapback? or know where i can get one?

i neeed it.

Please login first to reply.