January 7, 2011 @ 11:36 PM
V.Lopez

they hooked u up way beyond anything imaginable
January 7, 2011 @ 11:47 PM
Da_Smurf

Ridiculous how much you got! Mishka really hooked you up.
January 7, 2011 @ 11:56 PM
Mr. Blonde

damn that box is brill!
I'm hoping they hooked my box up proper like that ... I had to send a Jack Flash Peacoat back because it had a right sleeve sewn on where the left should have been. Mishka said they'd toss in a replacement in my grab bag, should know sometime next week when it arrives.
Still good form on that grab bag, man!
January 8, 2011 @ 12:32 AM
Ice$Grillz

I want that pillbox blazer so fucking bad
January 8, 2011 @ 01:45 AM
misterpoop

my bag! i like the stuff

1 crew
1 denim shorts
2 rx fitteds
1 button up
3 tees
1 pullover hoody

seems alittle light though and added everything up and came to about 525.
January 8, 2011 @ 09:30 AM
overtheradar

Danny Yamz did you buy those coats from the online sale in addition to purchasing a grab bag? I'm only asking because if not you got super hooked up on a whole another level.

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

January 8, 2011 @ 11:04 AM
Dany Yamz

Nope that was what they tossed in the box, the 2nd box was way bigger than the original.
Heres a comparison shot of the 2 boxes before I left the original one for ups to pick up
January 8, 2011 @ 11:39 AM
weinyeong

man, mishka is really hooking people up...
big props!!!!!
January 8, 2011 @ 12:05 PM
Bshiggity

3 coats...damn

CustomizeShoes

January 8, 2011 @ 01:21 PM
Mrama

I'm sort of a satisfied with the box.
January 8, 2011 @ 01:39 PM
V.Lopez

looks like some samples
January 8, 2011 @ 02:09 PM
foo55

anyone interested in this xl solomons crest sweater?
January 8, 2011 @ 02:44 PM
Mrama

looks like some samples

yeah they are a bunch of samples
January 8, 2011 @ 05:19 PM
dertbag

[QUOTE=
January 8, 2011 @ 05:47 PM
rocka

Copped my first mishka gear a couple days before christmas. I feels good man... Now I just need to go to new york.

[QUOTE=
January 9, 2011 @ 11:31 AM
mykeysplease

nice stuff
January 10, 2011 @ 01:22 PM
Gnou

These insane boxes make me feel bummed about getting a regular box, even though I still got hooked up... That's crazy.
January 10, 2011 @ 11:06 PM
Da_Smurf

That's cause Mishka knows how to show love for the holidays.
January 10, 2011 @ 11:39 PM
Ice$Grillz

Anyone see anything they like hit me up with a trade from your box.
This is all size large and sz. 32 jeans.
January 11, 2011 @ 03:18 AM
Spicy

Here's what I got from my Mystery Box.

htt p://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f9/DrkFD3S/Clothing%20Pick%20Ups/P1020685.jpg (remove the space)

htt p://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f9/DrkFD3S/Clothing%20Pick%20Ups/P1020683.jpg (remove the space)

All xl. I'm open to trades.
January 11, 2011 @ 07:58 AM
dertbag

^^

January 11, 2011 @ 10:12 AM
chaseclone

Man, I love that Police sweater. Ha
January 12, 2011 @ 01:29 AM
bobba

Awesome boxes everyone! Wish I got one, maybe next time
January 12, 2011 @ 01:59 PM
Mr. Blonde

I'm done with Mishka & their clinical bullshittery regarding online customer service. I ordered a Jack Flash Peacoat back on Black Friday, it took weeks to be processed & just under a month total to arrive. When it did I had to send it back because it was virtually unwearable, it had 2 right sleeves sewn on the coat, you could NOT put your arm through the left sleeve it was a total mess. I had emailed Mishka regarding this problem & the GB sale that was coming up. I had asked if they could toss a replacement peacoat in my Grab Bag because of the amount of trouble my orders have had even though it said no requests or w/e. They said yeah no problem they would toss in a replacement. If they would have said no we can't do that I would not have bothered ordering a GB, but they did not, so I did.

I finally got my grab bag today, regardless I would have been just happy having gotten the replacement peacoat as Mishka expressed but I got this shit, I refuse to support Mishka after order after order of terrible online service unless something can be done here

All size M

Watergate Waxed Parka Black (no bags no tags came dirty as shit all stained & dusty BAD FORM)
lime stencil mop shirt
black DART shirt
death adders fuck #1 tee white
chambray crest button up blue
blue board shorts
mishka name swearter yellow font navy blue sweater
white americana beanie (yeah thats cool send the Canadian an american flag beanie)
New Era hunting cap 7 1/8
Heatseeker Beanie orange
Heatmizer Wallet (the 1 thing I actually wanted that I got)

what really gets me is I dont know my hat size, I dont wear hats or caps, I noted this on the order memo & I'm sent some random shit that doesn't fit my head. Awesome. I get coaxed into pissing away $240 on a box of shit that I wouldn't wear unless it was laundry day, I'd sooner send it all back. It should be an option considering the order was based / placed by being lied to just to make a buck. Unaccetpable.
January 12, 2011 @ 04:37 PM
oozedrip

now i hate to follow up on that complaint above. and i've been a mishka fan for a couple years now and i've never been disappointed with the grab bags. but i'm rather underwhelmed with mine especially compared to previous years.

chocolate pill box blazer
blue death adder football crewneck
gray pinstripe shorts
bone watch dog solid polo
mint exile plaid scarf
blue throwback death adder new era
blue quicksilver messenger bag
brick solomon crest new era
teal oversized mop nylon wallet

retail is 637. but the likelihood of wearing any of these is slim to none. if you want something hit me up. i'll let them go for pretty reasonable.

sizes: small, 32, and 7 5/8
January 12, 2011 @ 04:38 PM
Da_Smurf

Did you at least get your peacoat Mr. Blonde?
January 12, 2011 @ 04:42 PM
Da_Smurf

I feel ya Ooze, I been a fan of Mishka for a minute now and I like what they doing, but it seems like my GB was a little light compared to what some people got.
January 12, 2011 @ 05:01 PM
Gnou

Just as a caveat, this is exactly why they hate doing grab boxes, it's really hard to manage. Add to that people posting pictures which trumps the whole principle: you get hooked up with a bunch of stuff. Now

I finally got my grab bag today, regardless I would have been just happy having gotten the replacement peacoat as Mishka expressed but I got this shit, I refuse to support Mishka after order after order of terrible online service unless something can be done here

Send a Private Message to Gregmishka (check first page of this thread). He'll take care of business. It sucks that you didn't get the peacoat but it's really someone down the line who forgot to do it.

Watergate Waxed Parka Black (no bags no tags came dirty as shit all stained & dusty BAD FORM)

Dusty and no tags are really no big deal; it's a grab box, they grab stuff of the shelves and put them in boxes, literally. If it really was "stained", and it was before it was sent (not in transit, because that happens) just tell Greg.

It should be an option

There are no options, again that's the point; the boxes are made ahead of time, they couldn't possibly accommodate everyone's tiny requests... You can sell or even better gift that hat to someone, make them happy, make you happy, it's cool.

(yeah thats cool send the Canadian an american flag beanie)

That's a lame comment though.
January 12, 2011 @ 05:23 PM
Mr. Blonde

I'll post GB pics right quick!!
Watergate Waxed Parka Black
lime stencil mop shirt
black DART shirt
death adders fuck #1 tee white
chambray crest button up blue
sample board shorts
mishka heatseeker sweater
white americana beanie
New Era hunting cap 7 1/8 doesn't fit
Heatseeker Beanie orange
Heatmizer Wallet Black

All though I was a wee bit perturbed things have been set right & proper by contacting Mishka letting them know exactly what the problemo was. Their keen remedy to the problem has ensured the continuation of support of the Mishka name! Good form guys! I kinda wanted to handle things via the Mishka Website, didn't really feel like hitting up Greg yet ya know?

Now Gnou that wasn't a knock against americans, my canadian heart is artificially american, its just, if you as an American received a beanie with the Canadian flag on it you would not be all that inclined to wear said beanie?
January 12, 2011 @ 06:47 PM
Da_Smurf

Mishka is still awesome for doing this grab bag thing. I can understand how'd it be a pain to get all these orders in.

Please login first to reply.