SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
September 2, 2011 @ 09:23 AM
Gnou

New Mad Decent x Mishka in the Mad Decent store: www.bluecollardistro.com/maddecent/categories.php?cPath=320_836

September 3, 2011 @ 07:44 PM
Terry

Anyone know sizing for the new belts?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/laureliz9/m.html? _nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

September 3, 2011 @ 09:04 PM

New stuff is looking INSANELY dope. Mishka is going the right direction for sure.

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

September 4, 2011 @ 09:43 AM
Gnou

Anyone know sizing for the new belts?

As a rule of thumb, you should get your t-shirt size.

Now I don't have proof for this besides logic, but since men's pants range from 28 to 40, Small should be 28/31; Medium should be 31/34; Large should be 34/37; XLarge should be 37/40.
September 4, 2011 @ 01:09 PM
overtheradar

I really wish they would have kept the "Bat Man Logo" on their Spetsnaz Jackets, it was a better look imo. I also wish they were still snow proof (even though they're geared for bike messenger riders and not necessarily made for the snow).

I miss my old Mark 2 sad

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

September 4, 2011 @ 01:32 PM
curtisboy

IS THAT THE NEW SHIRTS ON THE WEBSITE IF SO they are wack!

where is this hat at?
September 4, 2011 @ 04:12 PM
My Pal the Crook

I really wish they would have kept the "Bat Man Logo" on their Spetsnaz Jackets, it was a better look imo. I also wish they were still snow proof (even though they're geared for bike messenger riders and not necessarily made for the snow).

I miss my old Mark 2 sad

I was just thinking about the old bat logo yesterday actually. But i'm not sure it'll be making a comeback.
September 7, 2011 @ 11:44 AM
Robinmccready

dont suppose anyone has waist 32 khaki scout shorts for sale?
September 8, 2011 @ 09:41 PM
CapnNemo

Excited for the rest of fall to drop.
September 9, 2011 @ 06:13 PM
ohword

Lookin forward to that mighty ducks colored snap
September 13, 2011 @ 10:12 AM
Gnou

Funny how this thread always dies right after a drop...

Trouble & Bass have some of their merch on sale: www.troubleandbass.com/store
Perfect for the art show Friday!

September 13, 2011 @ 04:06 PM
Jon

I need those scout khakis in my life...dig the poplin.

I wanna know how they fit, I think they're tapered...but I'm still curious how they fit
September 13, 2011 @ 07:26 PM

I need those scout khakis in my life...dig the poplin.

I wanna know how they fit, I think they're tapered...but I'm still curious how they fit

I got em in brown. They fit perfect IMO, I fucking love them. Not too skinny, but not really baggy or straight at all... so dope

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

September 13, 2011 @ 08:26 PM
Jon

I got em in brown. They fit perfect IMO, I fucking love them. Not too skinny, but not really baggy or straight at all... so dope

right on. sold! all i needed to hear
September 16, 2011 @ 08:44 AM
mlwdp

Question for Greg and My Pal the Crook:

I've been down with Mishka since 2007, grabbing what fits my style from the brand. Gnou helped me out with the Alexei jeans and I love them to death, lol. I'm already in the midst of saving up for the varsity jackets that are coming out. However, I'm at an odd crossroads with the brand now due to some odd logos lately on the clothes.

I've been meaning to ask this since the Born under a Bad Sign collection and now, the Death in June Collection...

What's the deal with using the SS Totenkopf logos on the clothes and the collab with the neo-folk band? I wanted to ask this via email but wanted some input on this from yourselves and others.

Just wondering...
September 16, 2011 @ 09:07 AM
mlwdp

I've been down with Mishka since 2007, grabbing what fits my style from the brand. Gnou helped me out with the Alexei jeans and I love them to death, lol. I'm already in the midst of saving up for the varsity jackets that are coming out. However, I'm curious with the brand now due to some odd logos lately on the clothes.

I've been meaning to ask this since the Born under a Bad Sign collection and now, the Death in June Collection...

What's the deal with using the SS Totenkopf logos on the clothes and the collab with the neo-folk band? I wanted to ask this via email but wanted some input on this from yourselves and others.

Just wondering...I'm sure others probably have asked before.
September 16, 2011 @ 09:26 AM
Jon

I'm pretty sure the totenkopf is A logo the band uses often

Also "rose clouds of holocaust" is inscribed on the buttons, which is a death in June song/album.
September 16, 2011 @ 09:35 AM
Jon

All that info came from googling that shit, nit gonna front like I have any clue as to who/what death in June is about
September 16, 2011 @ 03:50 PM
My Pal the Crook

I've been down with Mishka since 2007, grabbing what fits my style from the brand. Gnou helped me out with the Alexei jeans and I love them to death, lol. I'm already in the midst of saving up for the varsity jackets that are coming out. However, I'm curious with the brand now due to some odd logos lately on the clothes.

Just wondering...I'm sure others probably have asked before.

mlwdp,

A totenkopf skull symbolizes "death" has been around long before the SS and continues to be in use post it, be it by Death In June (hence the skull for death and the 6 for june), Motorhead, The Melvins or even the U.S. Military.
September 16, 2011 @ 04:18 PM
Gnou

You can read Douglas P's interview to see a little bit more of what he is "about": www.mishkanyc.com/death-in-june-interview

If anyone knows anything related to Death In June, that's him.

If the interview doesn't clue you in on his worldview, I'm afraid no one is going to take the time to break down everything there is to understand about him or the band; just know that he is not a nazi, he does not hate the jews or place any race above the others.
September 16, 2011 @ 04:43 PM
My Pal the Crook

You can read Douglas P's interview to see a little bit more of what he is "about": www.mishkanyc.com/death-in-june-interview

If anyone knows anything related to Death In June, that's him.

If the interview doesn't clue you in on his worldview, I'm afraid no one is going to take the time to break down everything there is to understand about him or the band; just know that he is not a nazi, he does not hate the jews or place any race above the others.

Thank you Gnou for eloquently summing it up. I'll add that a Totenkopf long predates WWII and isn't unique in use to Death In June. The Melvins, Motorhead and even the U.S. military use it.

I also add that Douglas is also openly homosexual, has performed and/or recorded for countless ant-racism benefits and worked with plenty of Jews in his career. This one included. And anyone who tells you otherwise is ignorant to the truth.
September 16, 2011 @ 11:16 PM
Technique

Just wanna give big ups to the mishka crew and their connection with the uk music scene. See'ing some of my favorites dj's like plastician and jakes proper wearin' mishka is cool

shouts from SF! big up again

IG - @CONSCIOUSONE OG 2007 HB FINESSE

September 19, 2011 @ 12:27 AM
mlwdp

Thanks for the explanation. Unfortunately, I'll probably stay away from the DIJ collab due to future attention I may receive from wearing it. That's just me.

Nevertheless, by any chance that camouflage will be embraced more in the future besides the Psychic TV collab? That m65 jacket in that colorway is great and I'm looking forward to more use of camo.cool

PS-more camo pleeze. :D
September 22, 2011 @ 01:29 PM
Kalifonja

Death Adder jacket size??
Anybody know how the death adder jacket fits?? Never bought a mishka jacket, but I'm like 6'2 and slim....really unsure if I should get the L or XL..
September 22, 2011 @ 01:44 PM
overtheradar

I have a few Mishka jackets and everyone fits very true to size.

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

September 22, 2011 @ 03:12 PM
Kalifonja

I'm leaning towards the XL, most of my jackets, like ones from the hundreds and 10 deep are XL.....my problem is I'm a xl in length but probably more M/L in chest....aren't Mishka normally quite slim fitting though?
September 22, 2011 @ 03:52 PM
overtheradar

I'm leaning towards the XL, most of my jackets, like ones from the hundreds and 10 deep are XL.....my problem is I'm a xl in length but probably more M/L in chest....aren't Mishka normally quite slim fitting though?

IMO their button ups are are a bit fitted (sometimes I size up); but all of the jackets I have are true to size. Again just my opinion.

September 22, 2011 @ 04:59 PM
Gnou

So, they're always true to size.

Yes.

Fitting will depend on the jacket, that's the whole point of differents kinds existing; varsities will be slightly slimmer than coaches jackets, which are meant to be worn on top of another layer (sweatshirt/pullover).
There's a half inch difference in length between the sizes... Large is the biggest I would go if you're 6'2", I definitely wouldn't go XL, but that's just me.
September 23, 2011 @ 01:10 AM
CapnNemo

Anyone know if the second fall drop is available at the Echo Park store?
September 23, 2011 @ 05:19 AM
Kalifonja

Thanks for the input guys, looks like I'll go for the Large then smile Just wanted to be sure before I shell out $250 and have that shit sent all the way to Norway..

Please login first to reply.