Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
January 4, 2011 @ 01:55 AM
DIAMONDLIFE

im looking to get my cousin a tee from the new collection. would you guys get the smoke ring tee or the eternal diamond life tee?
January 4, 2011 @ 02:24 AM
kapitasells

personally, im definitely getting that smoke ring
January 4, 2011 @ 07:12 AM
shoothoops19

a Jet$ grinder made by Space Case would be so fire. Zig Zag collab tees with the zig zag man with a diamond in his hand. Can't wait to see all the new collabs for spring. Hopefully the HUF collab comes out soon...

its coming out after the jet lifers

---------> http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/145286/ <---------

January 4, 2011 @ 11:27 AM
Fs jetset402

a Jet$ grinder made by Space Case would be so fire. Zig Zag collab tees with the zig zag man with a diamond in his hand. Can't wait to see all the new collabs for spring. Hopefully the HUF collab comes out soon...

A zig zag collab would b raw. Nick should really consider that
cool
January 4, 2011 @ 11:32 AM
Be_Easy_90

haha word a zig zag collab would be sooo fire thats a good idea
January 4, 2011 @ 11:38 AM
News worthy

The shade of blue we use is a shade off from what Tiffany & Co. uses so with the cease and desist they filed against us we only had to refrain from using the word Tiffany to describe the color. Diamond Blue was born.

As for Apple, It is def risky but sometimes when something is dope u have to roll with it. We have taken many risks over the years and paid the price heavy for one of them. I like the shirt so guess we will just have to see what happens.[/QUOTE]

This is what i was saying. in wasn't stirring up shit. it's just the way the world works. Like I said before I like the risks they take. The new york Diamond Life tee that played on New York Life insurance is one of my favorite tees.
January 4, 2011 @ 04:56 PM
thejOeshow

It's cool to hear some back story to some of the diamond tees, and it looks like the smoke ring tee is already gonna be the best seller this season.

It would suck if the next SB collab is just jeans though, I was looking forward to another shoe collab. Any previews/rough sketches or something nick?

and..Diamond x Jets x Space case would be super-dope. I have a black one and it works all too well. Keeps the greenery very finely diced.
January 4, 2011 @ 05:04 PM
SneakerHead201

How does the Japanese Slim Denim Fit? TTS?
Thanks in advance.
January 4, 2011 @ 05:04 PM
Berniefly32

Those low top sneakers are lookin really nice!
January 4, 2011 @ 05:27 PM
jassass1n

whens the smoke ring tee/crew comin out?
January 4, 2011 @ 05:45 PM
mrh

Those low top sneakers are lookin really nice!

yeah those are looking good. idk about those high tops tho, the tongues need fixing if you ask me
January 4, 2011 @ 06:02 PM
DooLow

tomorrow.

the tees from the Spring '11 preview drop tomorrow?

where did you hear that from bro?

if true, im def going to be coppin a few items.

*how much are tees at the Diamond Shop??
January 4, 2011 @ 06:25 PM
SneakerHead201

the tees from the Spring '11 preview drop tomorrow?

where did you hear that from bro?

if true, im def going to be coppin a few items.

*how much are tees at the Diamond Shop??

I think he was kidding, I don't know for sure though.
January 4, 2011 @ 06:30 PM
smoothoperator

i was browsing around the internet, and i found this,
im pretty sure this hasnt been posted yet

Looking pretty damn clean to me, and the red ones tocoolcoolcool
January 4, 2011 @ 06:35 PM
True-Lies

i can see in this kicks that nick have some love for j's III lol
January 4, 2011 @ 06:37 PM
SneakerHead201

pics of the red ones?
January 4, 2011 @ 07:36 PM
shaanXattack

If the black/red Curren$y collab. drop is on Friday or any other weekday, I'd be down to throw down $20+ extra on whoever could do a jacket pickup for me.

Shoot me a PM!
January 4, 2011 @ 07:45 PM
smoothoperator

nick showed the red ones as mini's, looks dope..

and here are some other sneaker pics nick posted on twitter

January 4, 2011 @ 07:46 PM
nostalgia

@NickyDiamonds cops clipped me for my pudwill grinder. Oh shit! All good cuz droppin #JetsGrinder this week.
January 4, 2011 @ 07:47 PM
nostalgia

January 4, 2011 @ 07:59 PM
nostalgia

Everyones a dumbass in here so I decided to put up a tweet so nobody asks when its droppin.
January 4, 2011 @ 08:15 PM
Lookdown

Anybody want the Currensy x Diamond "Diamond Lifers" Blue snapback for 55 shipped?
January 4, 2011 @ 09:14 PM
igotssssoul

Good find. I like simple and I agree with ya'll that see the JIII inspiration in the design. I guess the only idea to take into account is that Gourmet has already been taking "classic" sneakers and turning them into a simple/casual look. So I'm not too hyped about em right now. It's obvious that these kix are suede and full grain leather, but I'm hoping that Nick plays around with more high end materials. The soles look more comfortable than Gourmet though, so that might be enough incentive to cop.
January 4, 2011 @ 09:19 PM
DooLow

I was gonna troll more but I didn't want you to call of work for nothing. That would have been mean. but no it does not come out tomorrow. that is the default answer when a release date hasn't been announced and ignorants post asking the same question instead of reading.

thanks DICK.

how am i (we) ignorant when there hasn't been a slated release date.. you busted that troll ass shit saying "tomorrow".. i asked politely what was really good and you come with this??

just bc you were a "Diamond Top Poster in 2010" doesn't make you anyone of any kind of status.. all that means is that you stay on the damn computer on the HB Forums and beat your meat to Spankwire more than the rest of us.

>sad

back to the scheduled show..
January 4, 2011 @ 09:42 PM
smoothoperator

Good find. I like simple and I agree with ya'll that see the JIII inspiration in the design. I guess the only idea to take into account is that Gourmet has already been taking "classic" sneakers and turning them into a simple/casual look. So I'm not too hyped about em right now. It's obvious that these kix are suede and full grain leather, but I'm hoping that Nick plays around with more high end materials. The soles look more comfortable than Gourmet though, so that might be enough incentive to cop.

yeah i was looking up the agenda trade show and came across that pic
January 4, 2011 @ 10:03 PM
SneakerHead201

How does the Japanese Slim Denim Fit? TTS?
Thanks in advance.

Anyone?
January 4, 2011 @ 11:14 PM
mrh

damn those diamond shoes are sick!! the tongue looks wayyy better than i had imagined after seeing that lil red model one. Both colorways are a definite cop
January 5, 2011 @ 12:09 AM
sbhead6419

My currency shirt coming tomorrow, big ups to diamond, def no complaining about shipping this time.
January 5, 2011 @ 12:14 AM
Forsaken

Anyone?

I don't own a pair of the denim but I can assume and I am pretty confident that they fit TTS. I have a pair of the slim chinos and they are TTS. I would go TTS whenever in doubt or when it isn't stated to size down or up on the site. Hope that helps pimpin'.
January 5, 2011 @ 12:18 AM
ever310

fucking pissed
i bought this crewneck size XL and it fits like a 2xl....its fucking HUUUUUGE! ive copped other crews before n they dont fit anywhere near like this....damn im disappointed in this big time...no exchanges kills it....if anyone wants to cop lmk ill let it go on the LOW or exchange it for something else...its simple but thats why i coped it...shits too big for me sadsadsadsad

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.