FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
February 9, 2011 @ 06:09 PM
smoothoperator

all shoes looking clean
just one question.....
how can i be a foot model for the shoes hahahacoolcoolcool
February 9, 2011 @ 06:13 PM
AZNBALLA

Does anyone know if theyll be dropping a Diamond wallet this spring because my old wallet was stolen and I dont want to get the same one.
February 9, 2011 @ 06:50 PM
thejOeshow

Does anyone know if theyll be dropping a Diamond wallet this spring because my old wallet was stolen and I dont want to get the same one.

Wallets have been out for a minute already, but I think they're sold out right now.

Sidenote: The VVS and Marquise look a lot better from when i initially saw them.

Nick, whatever happened to those 'brilliant' high tops that looked like chucks with d blue or red trim?
February 9, 2011 @ 06:59 PM
smoothoperator

idk right now im feeling the Minor more that the vvs. they just classycoolcool
February 9, 2011 @ 08:36 PM
jordanskates17

Thanks for the positive comments about the shoes. The materials are all very high end leathers and suedes with A+ construction & comfort. I spent a long time designing these and am excited for them to release. Everything posted is set to drop this fall at retailers worldwide & we will be droppin some very limited colors of the Marquise & Lo-Cut at the Diamond Store La & Online this summer.

that's good to hear cool
aesthetics aside were these designed to be skated in?
some DVS technology used?
if they are...cool
February 9, 2011 @ 08:48 PM
Diamond

I think he canceled those awhile back. Production issues or some shit.

What's the biggest size on the shoes nick?

Yea we cancelled those and replaced it with the new Brilliant 1 pictured in the catalog.
We make sizes 5 thru 14
February 9, 2011 @ 08:54 PM
thejOeshow

Yea we cancelled those and replaced it with the new Brilliant 1 pictured in the catalog.
We make sizes 5 thru 14

Yeah they did look alike, that was the only reason i asked. At first i wasn't feeling them, but after looking at the black pair for a good minute i changed the cop status to "maybe". Pretty good/clean first lineup though.

EDIT: Still like the ones with the big brilliant on the side better though. cool
February 9, 2011 @ 09:02 PM
smoothoperator

so much stuff to keep up with
February 9, 2011 @ 09:42 PM
Diamond

Yeah they did look alike, that was the only reason i asked. At first i wasn't feeling them, but after looking at the black pair for a good minute i changed the cop status to "maybe". Pretty good/clean first lineup though.

EDIT: Still like the ones with the big brilliant on the side better though. cool

Thanks! We will be doing a version with the Brilliant on the side in future seasons.
February 10, 2011 @ 12:36 AM
Diamond

We will now be droppin the Diamond X BP collab online friday at 12pm. BP will be droppin theirs at the Melrose Store and in Pasadena on Saturday
February 10, 2011 @ 10:31 AM
limos

i dont know bout everyone else but it kinda sucks diamond is started to be worn by everyone i miss it when is was kinda low key like 3 years ago.... good for nick though i guess
February 10, 2011 @ 01:27 PM
AZNBALLA

Wallets have been out for a minute already, but I think they're sold out right now.

Sidenote: The VVS and Marquise look a lot better from when i initially saw them.

Nick, whatever happened to those 'brilliant' high tops that looked like chucks with d blue or red trim?

diamondsupplyco.3dcartstores.com/Leather-Bill-Fold-Wallet-BlkDiamond-Blue_p_467.html
February 10, 2011 @ 03:35 PM
jurrasicshark

Everyone has been on diamond since like 09 i rock it cause I like it not cause no one else has it
February 10, 2011 @ 03:58 PM
LUPS

Everyone has been on diamond since like 09 i rock it cause I like it not cause no one else has it

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

|| instagram: lups1 ||

February 10, 2011 @ 04:08 PM
thejOeshow

diamondsupplyco.3dcartstores.com/Leather-Bill-Fold-Wallet-BlkDiamond-Blue_p_467.html

Go figure since I only clicked on the red/black(which was sold out), but the dblue/black is the best wallet colorway imo. I own one and it's pretty damn durable.
February 10, 2011 @ 06:32 PM
Diamond

About to drop the new chain card/coin pouches in couple weeks.
February 10, 2011 @ 06:44 PM
LUPS

Nick,

Is there ANY way you guys will re-make this hat/have ANY left in stock somehow?

|| instagram: lups1 ||

February 10, 2011 @ 08:18 PM
thejOeshow

About to drop the new chain card/coin pouches in couple weeks.

Ahhh. Smoke to that. cool
February 10, 2011 @ 08:36 PM
CAKIN.

so like, are you guys sure diamond doesn't do any returns/exchanges? like they're firm with it and everything?...cuz this vars fitting kinda loose...
February 10, 2011 @ 09:10 PM
srod300

so like, are you guys sure diamond doesn't do any returns/exchanges? like they're firm with it and everything?...cuz this vars fitting kinda loose...

Were positive . What size is it ?

Instagram/twitter: @srod300

February 10, 2011 @ 09:19 PM
CAKIN.

Were positive . What size is it ?

i got a M, but wanna exchange for a small.
February 10, 2011 @ 09:21 PM
limos

people are different i like it to but im more like i like wearing shit no one else does i hate goin places and seeing like 10 other people wearing the same shirt as me
February 10, 2011 @ 10:19 PM
jurrasicshark

people are different i like it to but im more like i like wearing shit no one else does i hate goin places and seeing like 10 other people wearing the same shirt as me

Get the more exclusive stuff then
February 10, 2011 @ 11:22 PM
Hoesfavorite

Get the more exclusive stuff then

^^This.. and those fuckin hall of fame snapbacks are looking fuego cant wait for summer. the livings easy but the la brands are keeping me steezy, while my pockets be on E b haha
February 11, 2011 @ 12:26 AM
BaLLnFoShO

copied and pasted from their site

Terms and Conditions
The terms, policies and conditions (collectively known as "Conditions")described below govern the use of this site (referred to as "Diamond Supply Co." or "site"). Your use and/or placement of any order indicate your acceptance of these Conditions.
Diamond Supply Co. of CA.

Allow 10-15 Business Days For Delivery
US Orders Only
No Returns or Exchanges
All Sales Are Final
February 11, 2011 @ 01:33 AM
GasfaceRefill

copied and pasted from their site

Terms and Conditions
The terms, policies and conditions (collectively known as "Conditions")described below govern the use of this site (referred to as "Diamond Supply Co." or "site"). Your use and/or placement of any order indicate your acceptance of these Conditions.
Diamond Supply Co. of CA.

Allow 10-15 Business Days For Delivery
US Orders Only
No Returns or Exchanges
All Sales Are Final

I don't live in Cali, but do they do exchanges at the LA store?

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

February 11, 2011 @ 02:46 AM
thejOeshow

^ Coulda sworn I had a reciept somewhere in my room to help you out, couldn't find it though, but did you catch the dblue coin pouch nick posted on twttr? Too icey.

And yeah them DSCxHOF snapbacks are looking mighty fresh like. Both colorways look like instacops already, and the fact that they're snapbacks is a (+).
February 11, 2011 @ 03:04 AM
Tonytones

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

support Tyler hes part of the Diamond fam always @ the store helpin us out. great video great song. OFWGKTA
February 11, 2011 @ 04:33 AM
UKingdom

anyone know where i can cop a diamond x gravis tiffany luggage bag that came out from 2008? if you have one or know where i can get one please PM me
February 11, 2011 @ 05:54 AM
GasfaceRefill

^ Coulda sworn I had a reciept somewhere in my room to help you out, couldn't find it though, but did you catch the dblue coin pouch nick posted on twttr? Too icey.

And yeah them DSCxHOF snapbacks are looking mighty fresh like. Both colorways look like instacops already, and the fact that they're snapbacks is a (+).

They're so Icey, I think i want that one and the black leather one..

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.