Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 31, 2011 @ 03:14 AM
Dat1Dude562

^ the gray one sealed in bag is a large. it was intended for someone but im not sure if he's down anymore :/

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

December 31, 2011 @ 03:31 AM
lovedmndlife

BLUE SHIRT

anyone know what the blue shirt in the background is

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

December 31, 2011 @ 03:54 AM
InfamousZero

thats a sample. never seen it before prolly coming out in like summer or fall next year. possibly a collab with harlem globetrotters? but i doubt it.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

December 31, 2011 @ 04:25 AM
goldANDsacks

How do y'all wash your Diamond? I normally wash it like normal colors then let it air dry on a drying rack, but for some reason they get all stiff and wrinkly... any secrets to be out there? And no don't say "Don't wash it" I live in Arizona and it's mad hot here so I gotta.

i dry clean my diamond shirts everytime. then when i get the shirt back from dry cleaners, i neatly fold it, put it in a gallon-sized ziplock bag, and vacuum seal it. then i put the vacuum sealed bag into another bag just in case some dust particles or air might get in. for the limited edition shirts, i'll use a third zip lock bag just to be safe.

yur kidding right??

yeah im kidding. i only use 2 ziplocks, even for the limited stuff.
December 31, 2011 @ 04:25 AM
goldANDsacks

i hope those are some HQ sweats and not any fruit of the loom/starter thickness..with a 'd' just printed some random place.

they should print the "d" on the crotch.
December 31, 2011 @ 04:54 AM
PKdaGod

i hope those are some HQ sweats and not any fruit of the loom/starter thickness..with a 'd' just printed some random place.

they should print the "d" on the crotch.

I was thinking the butt. Nothing better than repping "Diamond Life" than having a big 'ole "d" on your ass. People would make fun of you and saying that's where the "d" goes, but hey, diamond sweatpants gang in dis 4 lyfe
December 31, 2011 @ 05:26 AM
KrunkNole

BLUE SHIRT

anyone know what the blue shirt in the background is

NICE AVATAR!
December 31, 2011 @ 05:44 AM
lovedmndlife

^ Thanks to you smile,
there's one on E-bay at the moment DS in bag $120

December 31, 2011 @ 05:58 AM
greg

Does anyone have any info on the diamond supply co. X G-shock watch? Like an eta? Really want that G for my g-shock collection.
December 31, 2011 @ 07:09 AM
Kid_Dennis

I'm feelin' this.
December 31, 2011 @ 08:31 AM
SCZetas

^^^That coin pouch is tits. As for the g shock diamond watch. If its over 300$ save your money and get an automatic watch no quartz watch made from g shock should be over 350$

Diamond and Black Scale XL for sell http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163161/

December 31, 2011 @ 08:51 AM
jerdmnd

How do y'all wash your Diamond? I normally wash it like normal colors then let it air dry on a drying rack, but for some reason they get all stiff and wrinkly... any secrets to be out there? And no don't say "Don't wash it" I live in Arizona and it's mad hot here so I gotta.

i dry clean my diamond shirts everytime. then when i get the shirt back from dry cleaners, i neatly fold it, put it in a gallon-sized ziplock bag, and vacuum seal it. then i put the vacuum sealed bag into another bag just in case some dust particles or air might get in. for the limited edition shirts, i'll use a third zip lock bag just to be safe.

yur kidding right??

november '11 niggas man....smh

find the closest skyscraper to you and jump off the top please

Damn, if you talking to me about being a "november'11 niggas" then you're ridiculous. I've been lurkin on these forums for a minute waiting for registration and it finally came around, I don't post more than I need to so that's why I'm not real known. Don't understand the hate.

Oh and to all y'all bitchin cause I asked about how others wash your shit, I'm sorry but I take value in the clothes that I buy, want to make them last and worth it.

It's my money right?
December 31, 2011 @ 01:18 PM
dalek

Second time at Fairfax this week. Picked up some stuff for Dalek(red og script) and bchmb650(grey script) picked up the crew for myself. Dopest item this year by far

Word. Thanks a lot man!
December 31, 2011 @ 01:21 PM
goldANDsacks

yur kidding right??

november '11 niggas man....smh

find the closest skyscraper to you and jump off the top please

Damn, if you talking to me about being a "november'11 niggas" then you're ridiculous. I've been lurkin on these forums for a minute waiting for registration and it finally came around, I don't post more than I need to so that's why I'm not real known. Don't understand the hate.

Oh and to all y'all bitchin cause I asked about how others wash your shit, I'm sorry but I take value in the clothes that I buy, want to make them last and worth it.

It's my money right?

u have a good point. its ur money, and you want to protect what u bought. that's why people buy an iphone, then spend $50 on a gigantic rubber otterbox case to put it in.

but what were you expecting? clothes is clothes. you wear it, you wash it, you wear it again. i just throw my diamond tshirts in the dryer like normal. i like the shrinkage, i like the faded colors, and i like the cracked graphics. it gives the tshirt character. (i think i've posted before about how fresh tshirts make me feel awkward). my prized tshirts are the ones that are the most worn-in.

if you want to keep your tshirt pristine, don't wear it so much. or dont wear it all. frame it and put it on your wall like it's an autographed jersey. do what u want. but you can't have your cake and eat it too. if you seriously want to wear your tshirt all the time and keep it looking brand new, dry clean it. as ridiculous as that may sound, so is the idea of keeping a tshirt brand new looking while wearing it around. and at the end of the day, its just a tshirt. what happens when you lose your favorite tshirt ? you feel sad, then you find another favorite tshirt.
December 31, 2011 @ 01:45 PM
goldANDsacks

also, maybe try googling "how to do laundry".
December 31, 2011 @ 07:51 PM
mkm159

Throw the shirts in the washing machine... delicate cycle, cold water. a little detergent to prevent fading and a lot of softener to keep it soft and lovely haha
Then when they are done just take them out and put them on hangers and let them air dry.
Not a big deal.
No shrinkage, shirts look fresh.
December 31, 2011 @ 10:36 PM
jerdmnd

also, maybe try googling "how to do laundry".

I know how to do laundry smile I was just seeing if people did anything different. You never know.
January 1, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
Dat1Dude562

dont know if this has been posted but they're looking dope
http://www.zumiez.com/catalog/product/view/id/268275/category/28/

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

January 1, 2012 @ 03:01 AM
igotssssoul

LMFAO@goldANDsacks. Dude's been killing me this whole page lol...

Anyway, who wants to bet the UnPolo sweats are gonna be $75+? IMO it's seriously weird when some peeps(you know who you preme kids are) don't actually wear their sweats around the house or for any active use. I'm always around dtla and run into kiddies rockin sherpa lined buffalo flannels with Supreme sweats at a club/bar. Hey, but to each their own...I guess.
January 1, 2012 @ 10:02 AM
lovedmndlife

^^ dont know if this has been posted but they're looking dope

smile

January 1, 2012 @ 12:19 PM
Kevon

what brand crew neck sweater do diamond normally uses? it seem kinda big
January 1, 2012 @ 04:50 PM
greg

Not sure if this has been posted before but I spotted that camo
5 panel in this music video at 1:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XA5TbuEhp4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
January 1, 2012 @ 05:32 PM
InfamousZero

nobody starts the diamond 2012 thread until nick does. I will personally have all other topics removed. thats just tradition.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

January 1, 2012 @ 10:50 PM
Miguel

does anybody this shirt for sale in small?
January 1, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
Diamond

nobody starts the diamond 2012 thread until nick does. I will personally have all other topics removed. thats just tradition.

Thanks fam!

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.