February 7, 2011 @ 09:07 PM
jurrasicshark

anyone know where I could get something lke this?
Thanks
plixi.com/p/75134434

Ok Guys Srsly;2885277]i think they sell anal beads at the sex shop.

Why do you have to be a dick?

I think nick said on his twitter he had them custom made by a jewler in Europe I don't remember if he said he was ever going to produce some
February 7, 2011 @ 09:41 PM
Diamond

i think they sell anal beads at the sex shop.

Haha! good 1. We are actually going to be selling a version like this with less Diamonds to make it affordable. The 1 in the pic is a sample that would retail for $2500. We are trying to come up with 1 that has less Diamonds that will be about $400 retail. Keep u guys posted
February 7, 2011 @ 10:00 PM
SneakerHead201

Haha! good 1. We are actually going to be selling a version like this with less Diamonds to make it affordable. The 1 in the pic is a sample that would retail for $2500. We are trying to come up with 1 that has less Diamonds that will be about $400 retail. Keep u guys posted

Thanks
February 7, 2011 @ 11:21 PM
jurrasicshark

I mean shit, other than Diamond I don't keep up with what the current "hip hoppers" are into these days. I thought those were Diamond Anal Beads. That you wear around your wrist....I'm sorry for any confusion or wrath I may have incurred.

Hip hopper? That is diamond supply co..
February 8, 2011 @ 12:03 AM
jurrasicshark

Diamond is a skate brand first and for most. Nick has acknowledged this multiple times.

What does this have to do with anything. I know diamond is a skate brand I got into it back when I skated
February 8, 2011 @ 01:41 AM
chargerfan

That's dope, looking forward to purchase one.
February 8, 2011 @ 04:55 AM
KALiKUSH

anyone know where I could get something lke this?
Thanks
plixi.com/p/75134434

looks like them joints that js came out by ben baller lmao
February 8, 2011 @ 12:25 PM
holle

cant wait for the shoes.
February 8, 2011 @ 12:32 PM
thejOeshow

Sounds like some exclusive sh!t. Anybody cop that luggage collab w/in4mation and gravis? I always wanted to cop one, but the price tag was a bit high for me especially since i don't travel too much. I remember in4mation had one on sale around $200 last time i checked, but that was a while ago.
February 8, 2011 @ 04:13 PM
mrh

who else thinks the fillmore lion tee is in the top 5 best diamond tees ever
February 8, 2011 @ 04:40 PM
LUPS

Co-sign that

|| instagram: lups1 ||

February 8, 2011 @ 04:53 PM
DIAMONDLIFE

agreed. crewneck looks so dope.
February 8, 2011 @ 08:45 PM
Diamond

THANKS! 1 of my favorites too. It is actually a poster from the 70's that I found at a Thrift Store that I scanned and photoshopped the Diamonds in the eyes. I have the original poster framed in my office.
February 8, 2011 @ 09:48 PM
Josh

favorite Diamond tee hands down has got to be the red Joe Montana

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

February 8, 2011 @ 09:53 PM
jurrasicshark

Smh some of the best diamond designs are rips of other things with a diamond thrown in there. We need some genuine creative designs
February 8, 2011 @ 10:03 PM

My top 5
-MM Tee
-Ridin' Neon
-OG Sade
-CAI
-OG 10Deep collab
February 8, 2011 @ 10:05 PM
LUPS

Good artists copy -- bad artists steaL!

February 8, 2011 @ 10:34 PM
DIAMONDLIFE

TOP 5

-OG Diamond Sade
-Diamond x Black Scale Collab Rosary
-Diamond x Crooks Cut Color Clarity
-Cold As Ice
-Filmore (2010)

What ya'll got?
February 8, 2011 @ 10:37 PM
mrh

Smh some of the best diamond designs are rips of other things with a diamond thrown in there. We need some genuine creative designs

lol why you still calling them the best ones then if youre gonna hate on em. And the ones your talking about are simply the most wanted diamond tees. Riding neon, cassie tees, CAI, the 4 Hall of Fame tees, crooks collabs, and a lot more are all original ideas are some of the most well known diamond tees

my top 5, not in order tho
Fillmore Lion
Iron Maiden
Ridin Neon
Mighty Healthy- mighty mouse one
marilyn monroe
February 8, 2011 @ 10:56 PM
iRyceboi

received my wiz collab tee and hoody today, i dont like how the logo is positioned in front.. anyone want to buy it shoot me a pm. sz L
February 9, 2011 @ 12:10 AM
jurrasicshark

My top 5
-diamond harassment tee, it's just such a cool design reminds of Compton in the 90s
-Raekwon tee, could do without the Chinese writing though but still one of my favorites
-diamondx10deep, times greatest foes I like the jewel skull goes back to the jeweled skulls they found in The pyramids and had no explanation for
-iron maiden tee, was lucky enough to get one for 25 and same reason why I like the misfits one
-diamondxcollabo ny misfits tee, I own 3 and I want to collect them all the misfits are one of my favorite bands and diamond is my favorite brand it doesn't get any better
February 9, 2011 @ 12:11 AM
Hoesfavorite

The Top 5.

5) Diamond x Raekwon (White/ Tiff) Such a clean design with a dope artist. Easily my most worn Diamond shirt. Doesn't hurt that I got it for free from the homies at Diamond too. razz
4) Riding Neon This shit came out before I was really into Diamond but to this day I still really want one.
3) Diamond x Girl (Marilyn Monroe) Straight classic. So much hype for this bad boy and such a dope design. Pictures shirts like this are what I feel Nick does the best and he straight killed it with this one.
2) Diamond Life (Sade) Honestly the face of the Diamond brand for a hella long time. A screenprint was on the old shop's wall if I remember correctly
1) Cold As Ice. This shirt is the single reason I got into Diamond. When I ordered my first crooks collab pt2 I opened the package and saw two shirts in there. One was the crooks collab and the other was a banana CAI. From that day I loved the way Diamond has operated. Not to mention, this is a kick ass design that is fucking god damn dope as fuck. Nick out did himself with this one and to this day I'm still waitin for him to top this.

honorable mentions: Running Shit (OG one that got nick fucked as fuck), Mighty Mouse, Misfits, Black Diamond Life (closest to CAI perfection), and prolly a bunch of others that I'm forgetting. Too many bangers.

thissss cool
February 9, 2011 @ 12:49 AM
jurrasicshark

Nick I read the bp collab is dropping this weekend but it said it's only at the store. Will any be released online?
February 9, 2011 @ 01:17 AM
GasfaceRefill

pretty sure it's the other way around.

Lmmfao!!

finally a legit topic other than "I placed an order several minutes ago and I have yet to receive any tracking or anything"

s/n nick said the coin pouches droppin bf the end of feb and there's a nasty diamond blue one ima coppppppp

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

February 9, 2011 @ 01:47 AM
thejOeshow

Lmmfao!!

finally a legit topic other than "I placed an order several minutes ago and I have yet to receive any tracking or anything"

s/n nick said the coin pouches droppin bf the end of feb and there's a nasty diamond blue one ima coppppppp

You're the only person I know, aside from myself, that's been waiting on that d blue coin pouch since the first batch came out.
February 9, 2011 @ 02:45 AM
srod300

Got my wiz tee/hoodie today.
Didn't know the hoodie was light weight
Feels soooo much better than a reg one

Instagram/twitter: @srod300

February 9, 2011 @ 06:14 AM
GasfaceRefill

You're the only person I know, aside from myself, that's been waiting on that d blue coin pouch since the first batch came out.

dude i passed on the reg ones so many times, i had one of the old ones in my cart on MLTD for like $19 shipped and i passed because of this one. &)

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

February 9, 2011 @ 08:00 AM
Fs jetset402

Yeeeee we've been waitn a min for the new coin pouches
February 9, 2011 @ 08:08 AM
LUPS

pretty sure it's the other way around.

Yeah, you're right.
Pretty bad considering i used to own the crewneck

February 9, 2011 @ 11:31 AM
LUPS

"After so many months of trying to release this collaboration with Diamond… we have finally got the tees in and are dropping the black colorway at all Brooklyn Projects locations next Saturday Feb 12, 2011 @ 12 Noon. Just in time for Vegas Tradeshows and the NBA All Star Game… at the same time Nick will drop the maroon colorway at the Diamond flagship store. Only 100 of each so don’t sleep."

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.