Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
December 30, 2011 @ 01:56 AM
LUPS

Just use a good softener and machine wash cold. I do it to all my stuff.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

December 30, 2011 @ 02:24 AM
PKdaGod

It's not like you're buying Purple Label or something. Just wash it, man.

exactly. fools be treating diamond like it's louie or gucci or some shit....wash it like you would the rest of your shirts. if you don't want it to shrink, air dry it instead of throwing it in the dryer. I always wash my T's inside out though (protect the graphic)
December 30, 2011 @ 03:33 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

^^^ THIS
Wash in cold, inside out, and jus toss it in the dryer cool cant go wrong with hang dryin it aswell

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

December 30, 2011 @ 03:36 AM
InfamousZero

exactly. fools be treating diamond like it's louie or gucci or some shit....wash it like you would the rest of your shirts. if you don't want it to shrink, air dry it instead of throwing it in the dryer. I always wash my T's inside out though (protect the graphic)

man you already know i only wear diamond to the club. gotta keep my shits lookin fresh like gucci and louie

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

December 30, 2011 @ 03:58 AM
PKdaGod

man you already know i only wear diamond to the club. gotta keep my shits lookin fresh like gucci and louie

SWOG

edit: HOLY SHIT 666 POST

HVIL SVTVN
December 30, 2011 @ 05:30 AM
warts

^^^ lol cool story bro. You don't believe they're about you, but yet theyre about u? Idk WHY ur even budding in haha he's replying to some @Txmmyboy ? But hey, If u wanna believe he's talking about u too, go ahead ? Lol

You are fuckin retarded look at his twitter Dec 27
I called his ass out for the shitty products.........
December 30, 2011 @ 05:53 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

^^^ lol cool story bro. You don't believe they're about you, but yet theyre about u? Idk WHY ur even budding in haha he's replying to some @Txmmyboy ? But hey, If u wanna believe he's talking about u too, go ahead ? Lol

Lmao I'm not gonna argue with someone who's wishin nick was really talking about/ to him hahah. If he's not replying to YOU dawg, theeeeen he's not replying to u, is he?

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

December 30, 2011 @ 06:59 AM
warts

Lmao I'm not gonna argue with someone who's wishin nick was really talking about/ to him hahah. If he's not replying to YOU dawg, theeeeen he's not replying to u, is he?

He is replying to me look at these screenshots...

Is that enough proof for you?
December 30, 2011 @ 08:15 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

We're obviously talking of two different conversations then .. That's what I nor Heisenberg were originally talking about before u decided to join an argument u Knew nothin about .

December 30, 2011 @ 08:24 AM
bridger

We're obviously talking of two different conversations then .. That's what I nor Heisenberg were originally talking about before u decided to join an argument u Knew nothin about .

Just admit you were wrong and move on big guy. On another note spring line looks clean as hell. Rollie hoodie and simplicity crew are a must cop
December 30, 2011 @ 09:02 AM
low_k3y

Shit like this already got me savin up.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

December 30, 2011 @ 09:32 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

Just admit you were wrong and move on big guy. On another note spring line looks clean as hell. Rollie hoodie and simplicity crew are a must cop

O great, another ignorant fuck..

December 30, 2011 @ 10:00 AM
hejabjorn

December 30, 2011 @ 02:04 PM
diamondxlacava

Shit like this already got me savin up.

Sweats r dope.. This the spring line?

Always lookin to cop diamond supply Sz med. lookin for black diamond life tees n diamond in the back tee. N all rare tees n hoodyS

December 30, 2011 @ 04:14 PM
warts

Actually yes it was Heisenberg knew it was me even ask him!
[

O great, another ignorant fuck..

You are the ignorant one go suck your mom's tit!
December 30, 2011 @ 05:06 PM
GasfaceRefill

im prob gonna cop the red, white, and black c/w of that diamond golf tee and two crews. Then be done with spring. That design is TOO FIRE

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

December 30, 2011 @ 05:38 PM
TheGODlyBarnes

Got a Navy/White varsity from last fall/winter I'm trying to move. Had a buyer who flaked last minute. Gotta love that. Size XL, only worn two or three times since it's too big for me. LMK if you're interested/want pics.
December 30, 2011 @ 06:10 PM
goldANDsacks

How do y'all wash your Diamond? I normally wash it like normal colors then let it air dry on a drying rack, but for some reason they get all stiff and wrinkly... any secrets to be out there? And no don't say "Don't wash it" I live in Arizona and it's mad hot here so I gotta.

i dry clean my diamond shirts everytime. then when i get the shirt back from dry cleaners, i neatly fold it, put it in a gallon-sized ziplock bag, and vacuum seal it. then i put the vacuum sealed bag into another bag just in case some dust particles or air might get in. for the limited edition shirts, i'll use a third zip lock bag just to be safe.
December 30, 2011 @ 07:27 PM
Fusion

How do y'all wash your Diamond? I normally wash it like normal colors then let it air dry on a drying rack, but for some reason they get all stiff and wrinkly... any secrets to be out there? And no don't say "Don't wash it" I live in Arizona and it's mad hot here so I gotta.

i dry clean my diamond shirts everytime. then when i get the shirt back from dry cleaners, i neatly fold it, put it in a gallon-sized ziplock bag, and vacuum seal it. then i put the vacuum sealed bag into another bag just in case some dust particles or air might get in. for the limited edition shirts, i'll use a third zip lock bag just to be safe.

yur kidding right??

Yes.

December 30, 2011 @ 08:36 PM
PKdaGod

yur kidding right??

november '11 niggas man....smh

find the closest skyscraper to you and jump off the top please
December 30, 2011 @ 08:56 PM
SDiamonds

i love diamond
December 30, 2011 @ 09:44 PM
InfamousZero

damn that dude got some og fillmore and diamond stuff damn.

December 30, 2011 @ 10:59 PM
low_k3y

No word on that yet. So far Nick's just hookin it up with the previews.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

December 30, 2011 @ 11:25 PM
dalek

Wonder if the sweats will be $120 like Supreme's are...

Really though, unless they're like $60, it's an easy pass.
December 30, 2011 @ 11:41 PM
InfamousZero

man they're diamond prolly gonna be at least 80 or 90. diamondlife`

December 31, 2011 @ 12:20 AM
diamondxlacava

No word on that yet. So far Nick's just hookin it up with the previews.

Thanks cuz.. Where u c that at? The pics..

Always lookin to cop diamond supply Sz med. lookin for black diamond life tees n diamond in the back tee. N all rare tees n hoodyS

December 31, 2011 @ 12:22 AM

Inactive

i hope those are some HQ sweats and not any fruit of the loom/starter thickness..with a 'd' just printed some random place.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

December 31, 2011 @ 12:35 AM
sm3ar

You guys saw what they did with the diamond emblem cardigan. They jacked up the price from the Un-polo cardigan.
December 31, 2011 @ 01:02 AM
Dat1Dude562

Second time at Fairfax this week. Picked up some stuff for Dalek(red og script) and bchmb650(grey script) picked up the crew for myself. Dopest item this year by far

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

December 31, 2011 @ 01:29 AM
ThatGuyOverThere

^^^ Any of those large? And are you willing to part? Haha

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/208/3/a/funny_face_swaps_bizarre_33_by_lukerage-d6ffzxo.jpg

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.