Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 27, 2011 @ 07:33 AM
randomtw

As for the hoodie complaints......We buy blank hoodies from sweatshirt companies and they always run out so
they are always different because we have to order from whoever has them at the time. This all changes for our Spring '12 delivery because I was fed up with it as well. I custom designed a perfect fitting hoodie and crewneck that we at Diamond really like, I hope you guys will like it too. Zumiez and Karmaloop will continue to get the non custom fleece but you can get our new custom fit on Fairfax and Our Online Store beginning this next season.

will other online boutiques get the custom fleece? mltd, motivation, primitive, etc?
December 27, 2011 @ 07:46 AM
siralex

As for the hoodie complaints......We buy blank hoodies from sweatshirt companies and they always run out so
they are always different because we have to order from whoever has them at the time. This all changes for our Spring '12 delivery because I was fed up with it as well. I custom designed a perfect fitting hoodie and crewneck that we at Diamond really like, I hope you guys will like it too. Zumiez and Karmaloop will continue to get the non custom fleece but you can get our new custom fit on Fairfax and Our Online Store beginning this next season.

could you post fit measurements on the site to help us out when you get them?

EMAIL: axthan@yahoo.com // FEEDBACK: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller- feedback/173431/

December 27, 2011 @ 07:59 AM
Diamond

Belak, We make all of our cut n sew denim, jackets etc. here in LA at great factories with great quality materials and finishes so I have to disagree with the quality comments on all of our gear. Yes our sweatshirts have been lacking because of the lack of inventory from vendors "which we are fixing" but other than that I believe we make better quality products than most out there. Our tees are AAA just like 99% of other skate or streetwear brands so we can't help it if a thread comes loose from time to time..... tees are mass produced by a huge factory and not every shirt will be perfect but I still love AAA tees over any other. If you don't like my tee shirt designs anymore than that is fine because my style evolves and if you want the same old thing then maybe you should move on to some other brand that suits you better. I personally create every piece of the line from tees, belts, hats, cut n sew etc. by myself and make what I like, not what I think everyone else wants. As for recycled tee graphics, yes we have been dropping some old graphics here and there but I do create many more new designs every season now than ever before .
December 27, 2011 @ 08:00 AM
Diamond

could you post fit measurements on the site to help us out when you get them?
I will try to make that happen.
December 27, 2011 @ 08:06 AM
Diamond

Most of our accounts will get the new custom fleece, the reason Karmaloop, Zumiez and other bigger accounts will not get them is because they order way to much fleece for us to keep in stock . Custom Fleece takes a few months to make so it will only be delivered to accounts once every season.
December 27, 2011 @ 02:54 PM
hejabjorn

Belak, We make all of our cut n sew denim, jackets etc. here in LA at great factories with great quality materials and finishes so I have to disagree with the quality comments on all of our gear. Yes our sweatshirts have been lacking because of the lack of inventory from vendors "which we are fixing" but other than that I believe we make better quality products than most out there. Our tees are AAA just like 99% of other skate or streetwear brands so we can't help it if a thread comes loose from time to time..... tees are mass produced by a huge factory and not every shirt will be perfect but I still love AAA tees over any other. If you don't like my tee shirt designs anymore than that is fine because my style evolves and if you want the same old thing then maybe you should move on to some other brand that suits you better. I personally create every piece of the line from tees, belts, hats, cut n sew etc. by myself and make what I like, not what I think everyone else wants. As for recycled tee graphics, yes we have been dropping some old graphics here and there but I do create many more new designs every season now than ever before .

alstyle 1301? the tees are always bangin. I would love to see the Diamond yacht club print with the boats inside the diamond shape on a hoodie, that would be sick
December 27, 2011 @ 03:40 PM
heisenberg

I'm really glad that you guys are acknowledging that there has been an issue with the fleece - and are taking steps to correct those issues.

But the only problem I have with that is I spent a bunch of money on fleece this last season. If you guys were aware that the fit was off (or different) on a certain piece, something probably should have been said to let people know before they spent their hard earned money on a piece of $80 fleece that you yourself wasn't even happy with.

So now we're stuck with this fleece, with a no return policy, with no other options other than taking a pretty big loss on Ebay.

Because personally, I don't want to just find another brand. I still love Diamonds designs, which is why I care enough to try to get something done about the issues that we the customers have. I'm honestly really looking forward to this new custom fleece, and I'm really wishing that those new OG Scripts on fairfax were available online somehow.

I guess I just wish I would have known ahead of time to avoid these improper fitting hoodies that were released lately. But then I guess that would have affected your bottom-line.
December 27, 2011 @ 04:52 PM
heisenberg

@NickyDiamonds
The more you achieve, the more hate you will receive. It is amazing how that works. Smh
December 27, 2011 @ 04:56 PM
heisenberg

No one is hating on you.

See that's exactly what I was talking about last page. Everyone is always kissing your ass so much, people think someone is hating when they just have a legitimate complaint.

The hoodies have been fucked up. You knew that they were fucked up. It is great that you are changing him, but the fact is that you sold them to us for $80 dollars a pop anyway, without any warning or exchange policy.

So when someone speaks up about it, that is called hating?

Come on man. Everyone here loves Diamond. I think that is pretty damn obvious. But just because some of us are out here struggling from week to week, yet still like to treat ourselves to a little Diamond Supply every once in a while, but then our normal size comes in being way to small, or way too big, or the arms are ridiculously long and baggy, then you have to expect to hear something about it.

$80.00 might not mean much to you, but that is a lot of fucking money to me right now, and I'm sure it is a lot of money to most of your customer base. So instead of telling people to go find another brand, or just labeling them as haters, maybe showing a little empathy would be the way to go. Maybe.
December 27, 2011 @ 06:46 PM
PKdaGod

I am really glad Nicky D has decided to come out with the new fleece for Spring '12, I was cautious of the hoodies from this season so I avoided them, and after hearing all these horror stories, i'm glad I did. I'm looking forward to new ones however.

Nick what is the next online exclusive for all of us that can't go to Fairfax?
December 27, 2011 @ 06:48 PM
warts

hate
No one is hating on you.

See that's exactly what I was talking about last page. Everyone is always kissing your ass so much, people think someone is hating when they just have a legitimate complaint.

The hoodies have been fucked up. You knew that they were fucked up. It is great that you are changing him, but the fact is that you sold them to us for $80 dollars a pop anyway, without any warning or exchange policy.

So when someone speaks up about it, that is called hating?

Come on man. Everyone here loves Diamond. I think that is pretty damn obvious. But just because some of us are out here struggling from week to week, yet still like to treat ourselves to a little Diamond Supply every once in a while, but then our normal size comes in being way to small, or way too big, or the arms are ridiculously long and baggy, then you have to expect to hear something about it.

$80.00 might not mean much to you, but that is a lot of fucking money to me right now, and I'm sure it is a lot of money to most of your customer base. So instead of telling people to go find another brand, or just labeling them as haters, maybe showing a little empathy would be the way to go. Maybe.

Heisenberg....That was my tweet arguement last night with nicky.....I got so much hate tweets and shit from diamond dickryders but hey thats how i currently feel about diamond aswell.
December 27, 2011 @ 07:30 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

LMAO dude believes Nicks tweets are about him.. @HEISENBERG Chill man, I can agree to an extent of being dissapointed with the fleece not being up to par and all over the place with sizing, but thats about as far as ill go with agreeing with u. the passed three pages have literally about u and ur complaining about paying hard earned money on 80 dollar sweatshirts. ALL 63 of ur posts im sure have been on this thread and complaing :O haha jus sayin homie. This problem with fleece and other gear has been goin on for awhile, ur surely not the first, and likely not the last to complain about it. so please, can we move on?
/rant

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

December 27, 2011 @ 08:18 PM
heisenberg

LMAO dude believes Nicks tweets are about him.. @HEISENBERG Chill man, I can agree to an extent of being dissapointed with the fleece not being up to par and all over the place with sizing, but thats about as far as ill go with agreeing with u. the passed three pages have literally about u and ur complaining about paying hard earned money on 80 dollar sweatshirts. ALL 63 of ur posts im sure have been on this thread and complaing :O haha jus sayin homie. This problem with fleece and other gear has been goin on for awhile, ur surely not the first, and likely not the last to complain about it. so please, can we move on?
/rant

Yeah you're right. Next time everyone is having issues with Diamond Supply $80.00 hoodies, we should all just shut the fuck up like a real Diamond Lifer would do.

Maybe next time Nick will hook you up with a free caribiner for your loyalty.

Or maybe just a shiny new set of knee pads.
December 27, 2011 @ 10:00 PM
siralex

Not to add to anything already but....

I just got my burgundy og script hoodie in the mail from ccs today. i ordered a small becasue the medium NY CITY hoodie was waaay too big.

the og script was fucking tight as hell on the waist and so much smaller than the medium. i just wasted $90. thanks.

EMAIL: axthan@yahoo.com // FEEDBACK: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller- feedback/173431/

December 27, 2011 @ 10:16 PM
elsvando

Keep it up Nicky.

www.elusiveca.com

December 27, 2011 @ 10:25 PM
Josh.

I just got my burgundy og script hoodie in the mail from ccs today. i ordered a small becasue the medium NY CITY hoodie was waaay too big.

the og script was fucking tight as hell on the waist and so much smaller than the medium. i just wasted $90. thanks.

can't you make an exchange/return with ccs? didnt waste $90 if there is.

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

December 27, 2011 @ 11:00 PM
siralex

can't you make an exchange/return with ccs? didnt waste $90 if there is.

ive already wasted $10 on shipping. and then another $10 to ship back to return. im just going to keep it.

December 27, 2011 @ 11:09 PM
lovedmndlife

a few new kicks on MLTD

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

December 27, 2011 @ 11:22 PM
Futuristic

never heard of karmaloop bro, thanks!
December 27, 2011 @ 11:37 PM
InfamousZero

shut the fuck up faggot.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

December 27, 2011 @ 11:40 PM
limos

hahahah westpoint shoot ya self please
December 27, 2011 @ 11:50 PM
Dat1Dude562

lol he even made an official thread...

Taking Supreme Jesus Jersey Preorders. $300 shipped each.

December 27, 2011 @ 11:55 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

/rant

Yeah you're right. Next time everyone is having issues with Diamond Supply $80.00 hoodies, we should all just shut the fuck up like a real Diamond Lifer would do.

Lol anger is strong in this one.
Ya man, a "true diamond lifer". I dont think flooding a thread on a forum is having nick or anyone at the co losing sleep, but hey, u go and do ur thing "true diamond lifer". Like i said before no hate , jus sayin. Haha but If it makes u feel any better, keep up the bitchin ;)

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

December 28, 2011 @ 12:42 AM
heisenberg

Chill bro, quit hating. Just go buy another one.
December 28, 2011 @ 12:50 AM
siralex

this is literally the 3rd time this has happened. i have 3 medium hoodies and they all fit completely different. i have 2 small hoodies and one is skin tight and the other fits perfect.

i guess it's just my fault for gambling on these sizes.

December 28, 2011 @ 01:50 AM
heisenberg

this is literally the 3rd time this has happened. i have 3 medium hoodies and they all fit completely different. i have 2 small hoodies and one is skin tight and the other fits perfect.

i guess it's just my fault for gambling on these sizes.

Yeah, that really sucks. That's a ton of wasted money.

Same thing with me. I guess that just means that we will be spending even more money on those "perfect fitting" hoodies from Spring 2012.

All bullshit aside, I'm hoping they do fit great, and I'm really looking forward to it. I wasn't trying to clog up this thread with this discussion or whatever, and I guess I was aggravated with the whole thing. But I just thought that it was important that so many people were having issues with diamond fleece.

But I can't keep affording to blow money on all kinds of different hoodies to find the one that fits right.
December 28, 2011 @ 02:00 AM
heisenberg

Lol anger is strong in this one.
Ya man, a "true diamond lifer". I dont think flooding a thread on a forum is having nick or anyone at the co losing sleep, but hey, u go and do ur thing "true diamond lifer". Like i said before no hate , jus sayin. Haha but If it makes u feel any better, keep up the bitchin ;)

Yeah, maybe I am angry.

Either you understand or you don't. But I have two hoodies that I bought within the last couple of months from diamond, and one is too big, while the other is too small. Both of them are the same size. That is $160 plus shipping, which like I said, is a lot of money to me right now.

So what is the solution to that problem? Try to sell them at a loss, and spend even more money on the Spring 2012 hoodies at full price + shipping.

To me, that is a bit fucked up.

Maybe you have a ton of extra cash, or your mom buys your shit or whatever, I don't really know. But that is a lot of fucking wasted money to me - and judging from the responses from a lot of other people on here, they feel the same way.
December 28, 2011 @ 02:01 AM
lovedmndlife

got this in the mail today thanks @KrunkNole, my new fav for sure

001 by shim30, on Flickr

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

December 28, 2011 @ 02:20 AM
ThatGuyOverThere

I had bought an infantry crewneck size large and it fit good but was hella short. One wash and it was done, sold it on ebay and lost $20, and took my chances with a roots crew and by god it fit perfectly haha. I kinda lucked out there, and I bought a collabowl hoodie and it fit perfectly too. As of right now I'm not taking anymore chances, much respect though.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/208/3/a/funny_face_swaps_bizarre_33_by_lukerage-d6ffzxo.jpg

December 28, 2011 @ 02:24 AM
Dat1Dude562

got this in the mail today thanks @KrunkNole, my new fav for sure

001 by shim30, on Flickr

i thought you were an L. wasnt his XL? hows the fit?

Taking Supreme Jesus Jersey Preorders. $300 shipped each.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.