Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 27, 2011 @ 11:37 PM
InfamousZero

shut the fuck up faggot.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

December 27, 2011 @ 11:40 PM
limos

hahahah westpoint shoot ya self please
December 27, 2011 @ 11:50 PM
Dat1Dude562

lol he even made an official thread...

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

December 27, 2011 @ 11:55 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

LMAO dude believes Nicks tweets are about him.. @HEISENBERG Chill man, I can agree to an extent of being dissapointed with the fleece not being up to par and all over the place with sizing, but thats about as far as ill go with agreeing with u. the passed three pages have literally about u and ur complaining about paying hard earned money on 80 dollar sweatshirts. ALL 63 of ur posts im sure have been on this thread and complaing :O haha jus sayin homie. This problem with fleece and other gear has been goin on for awhile, ur surely not the first, and likely not the last to complain about it. so please, can we move on?
/rant

Yeah you're right. Next time everyone is having issues with Diamond Supply $80.00 hoodies, we should all just shut the fuck up like a real Diamond Lifer would do.

Maybe next time Nick will hook you up with a free caribiner for your loyalty.

Or maybe just a shiny new set of knee pads.

Lol anger is strong in this one.
Ya man, a "true diamond lifer". I dont think flooding a thread on a forum is having nick or anyone at the co losing sleep, but hey, u go and do ur thing "true diamond lifer". Like i said before no hate , jus sayin. Haha but If it makes u feel any better, keep up the bitchin ;)

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

December 28, 2011 @ 12:42 AM
heisenberg

Not to add to anything already but....

I just got my burgundy og script hoodie in the mail from ccs today. i ordered a small becasue the medium NY CITY hoodie was waaay too big.

the og script was fucking tight as hell on the waist and so much smaller than the medium. i just wasted $90. thanks.

Chill bro, quit hating. Just go buy another one.
December 28, 2011 @ 12:50 AM
siralex

I just got my burgundy og script hoodie in the mail from ccs today. i ordered a small becasue the medium NY CITY hoodie was waaay too big.

the og script was fucking tight as hell on the waist and so much smaller than the medium. i just wasted $90. thanks.

this is literally the 3rd time this has happened. i have 3 medium hoodies and they all fit completely different. i have 2 small hoodies and one is skin tight and the other fits perfect.

i guess it's just my fault for gambling on these sizes.

EMAIL: axthan@yahoo.com // FEEDBACK: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller- feedback/173431/

December 28, 2011 @ 01:50 AM
heisenberg

this is literally the 3rd time this has happened. i have 3 medium hoodies and they all fit completely different. i have 2 small hoodies and one is skin tight and the other fits perfect.

i guess it's just my fault for gambling on these sizes.

Yeah, that really sucks. That's a ton of wasted money.

Same thing with me. I guess that just means that we will be spending even more money on those "perfect fitting" hoodies from Spring 2012.

All bullshit aside, I'm hoping they do fit great, and I'm really looking forward to it. I wasn't trying to clog up this thread with this discussion or whatever, and I guess I was aggravated with the whole thing. But I just thought that it was important that so many people were having issues with diamond fleece.

But I can't keep affording to blow money on all kinds of different hoodies to find the one that fits right.
December 28, 2011 @ 02:00 AM
heisenberg

Yeah you're right. Next time everyone is having issues with Diamond Supply $80.00 hoodies, we should all just shut the fuck up like a real Diamond Lifer would do.

Maybe next time Nick will hook you up with a free caribiner for your loyalty.

Or maybe just a shiny new set of knee pads.

Lol anger is strong in this one.
Ya man, a "true diamond lifer". I dont think flooding a thread on a forum is having nick or anyone at the co losing sleep, but hey, u go and do ur thing "true diamond lifer". Like i said before no hate , jus sayin. Haha but If it makes u feel any better, keep up the bitchin ;)

Yeah, maybe I am angry.

Either you understand or you don't. But I have two hoodies that I bought within the last couple of months from diamond, and one is too big, while the other is too small. Both of them are the same size. That is $160 plus shipping, which like I said, is a lot of money to me right now.

So what is the solution to that problem? Try to sell them at a loss, and spend even more money on the Spring 2012 hoodies at full price + shipping.

To me, that is a bit fucked up.

Maybe you have a ton of extra cash, or your mom buys your shit or whatever, I don't really know. But that is a lot of fucking wasted money to me - and judging from the responses from a lot of other people on here, they feel the same way.
December 28, 2011 @ 02:01 AM
lovedmndlife

got this in the mail today thanks @KrunkNole, my new fav for sure

001 by shim30, on Flickr

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

December 28, 2011 @ 02:20 AM
ThatGuyOverThere

I had bought an infantry crewneck size large and it fit good but was hella short. One wash and it was done, sold it on ebay and lost $20, and took my chances with a roots crew and by god it fit perfectly haha. I kinda lucked out there, and I bought a collabowl hoodie and it fit perfectly too. As of right now I'm not taking anymore chances, much respect though.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/208/3/a/funny_face_swaps_bizarre_33_by_lukerage-d6ffzxo.jpg

December 28, 2011 @ 02:24 AM
Dat1Dude562

001 by shim30, on Flickr

i thought you were an L. wasnt his XL? hows the fit?

December 28, 2011 @ 02:46 AM
lovedmndlife

^ i am an L but i couldnt not get this T even though it was XL, been so keen for so long, the fit is actually pretty damn good, a litle big but overall im very happy

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

December 28, 2011 @ 02:50 AM
Dat1Dude562

^ i am an L but i couldnt not get this T even though it was XL, been so keen for so long, the fit is actually pretty damn good, a litle big but overall im very happy

Thats good to hear, I would never take that risk myself. Nice pick up btw

December 28, 2011 @ 02:52 AM
ThatGuyOverThere

Here's about 3/4 of my little collection, my crew and 2 or 3 shirts were in the wash. I'm aiming to get a belt or something sometime soon.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/208/3/a/funny_face_swaps_bizarre_33_by_lukerage-d6ffzxo.jpg

December 28, 2011 @ 03:36 AM
KrunkNole

001 by shim30, on Flickr

No problem man, glad your happy... Shit looks super clean and super good condition, just like all my ish!! Thanks again, and enjoy.
December 28, 2011 @ 03:53 AM
WOLFdayz

001 by shim30, on Flickr

sooo sick
December 28, 2011 @ 04:02 AM
Futuristic

i honestly don't find the hoodie fitting situation as serious as some others may.

i have about 6 or so hoodies from Diamond, all medium, and they all fit to me as they should. they're from different seasons too, and yes while there is some mild changes due to production always rotating, i don't think it's as drastic to size up or size down upon new releases. i have always stayed tts in their hoodies/crews, most likely always will.
December 28, 2011 @ 04:22 AM
Diamond

Heisengerg,
I never said our hoodies were bad and not worth $80.00, I said that we had to switch up different vendors each season to get them so they were lacking in consistency. Our current hoodies are great so I don't know what the complaint is? I asked the Fairfax store staff today what they thought of the hoodies we use now that you are complaining about and they all said they are their favorite hoodies we have made so far. Where in my post did I say anything about hating? I never mentioned anything about you or anyone on here hating, what I wrote on twitter yesterday had nothing to do with you or this forum.
If we ever thought the hoodies were bad then we wouldn't put them out since everything we make we do top quality. Just because the fit may be inconsistent from a past season doesn't mean anything is wrong with it, some people love the new fits and some love the old fit.... it's all preference. Do you ever buy Polo? Everything they make is completely inconsistent fit wise but it is still nice quality.
December 28, 2011 @ 04:57 AM
GrimeyAssLos

Do you ever buy Polo? Everything they make is completely inconsistent fit wise but it is still nice quality.

correct, just like many other things sometimes something comes out smaller or bigger, you never really know which is why its always great to try on in store. i have also gotten some smaller crewnecks, but thats the chances you take for shopping online.
December 28, 2011 @ 06:35 AM
low_k3y

Instacop. Good shit Nick.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

December 28, 2011 @ 07:18 AM
greg

Instacop. Good shit Nick.

I really hope this means the dmnd rollie shit will start dropping very soon.
December 28, 2011 @ 07:25 AM
fristo0308

thanks to bchmb650 for actually posting something worth while. it sucks coming to this thread to see it all clogged up.
December 28, 2011 @ 07:45 AM
greg

This one is dope aswell
December 28, 2011 @ 08:03 AM
low_k3y

I really hope this means the dmnd rollie shit will start dropping very soon.

I really hope you do more research before u make another post.
http://www.diamondsupplyco.com/catalog/spring2012/spring_del_1/

December 28, 2011 @ 08:07 AM
low_k3y

Nick what is the next online exclusive for all of us that can't go to Fairfax?

Just a reminder that the next collab with Spitta is (hopefully) still planned to drop spring 2012
Should also be tees & snaps at least...I hope Nick corrects me on this

December 28, 2011 @ 10:14 AM
9inchesofsole

This one is dope aswell

The 5 panel is crack, I need this.
December 28, 2011 @ 11:02 AM
DAB DILLINGER

Nick what is the next online exclusive for all of us that can't go to Fairfax?

Just a reminder that the next collab with Spitta is (hopefully) still planned to drop spring 2012
Should also be tees & snaps at least...I hope Nick corrects me on this

I think i remember seeing Nick saying that it would include tees & snaps. don't take my word tho.
December 28, 2011 @ 11:37 AM
jaeyoung

passing the bullshit, if everything is getting cleared up in spring 2012, i'm good

and i was never a fan of diamond footwear, but that low top white/green spitta collab looks dope!
December 28, 2011 @ 12:05 PM
9inchesofsole

Got a medium for sale, make an offer.
December 28, 2011 @ 03:39 PM
ThatGuyOverThere

This is the first thing I plan on getting, only in grey.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.