Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 27, 2011 @ 01:27 AM
srod300

i got a black Diamond Emblem jacket, Large. brand new in bag. looking to sell a little below retail. ended up getting two yesterday. open to trades as well. Diamond only.

Instagram/twitter: @srod300

December 27, 2011 @ 03:29 AM
greg

Everything I copped over the holiday:

and I'm not looking to sell/trade
December 27, 2011 @ 04:10 AM
ThatGuyOverThere

Do those two hoodies fit the same?

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/208/3/a/funny_face_swaps_bizarre_33_by_lukerage-d6ffzxo.jpg

December 27, 2011 @ 04:24 AM
greg

No, the og script is not as loose as the red one. The red (diamondaire? ) hoodies lls a more relaxed, baggy fit.
December 27, 2011 @ 04:27 AM
PKdaGod

really wish the embroidered crewnecks coulda made it online too

in other news: got a DS big sean black/red T in medium, and a DS navy blue unpolo (red "d" from winter 2010) for sale.

hit my pm
December 27, 2011 @ 04:51 AM
YK-

Problem is, everyone is too busy kissing his ass to let him know that the quality and consistency needs to be stepped up.

I've seen it even in this forum. Everyone is too busy proclaiming themselves to be a fucking "Diamond Lifer" instead of just keeping it real with the guy.

I mean, there isn't anything wrong with still really liking the brand, the designs, and what it is all about, while at the same time letting the guy know that we've all noticed that quality and consistency is seriously lacking, especially on the most expensive items.

But what happens is so many fucking people are just begging for a retweet, while kissing his ass, that the few people that are willing to speak the truth are just drowned out by all of those other clowns.

I don't know about everyone else, but I can't keep affording to take my chances on ordering $80 fleece hoodies when the sizing, quality and arm length vary so fucking much from season to season.

You can go on the Stussy website and order 80%/20% fleece pullovers for like $50 - $55 dollars. And you can't tell me that those pieces are so much different than these $80 Diamond hoodies. But at least with Stussy, I can at least know what I'm going to get ahead of time - but if for some reason it doesn't fit like it should? They at least have a return/exchange policy.

I applaud you, heisenberg.

Lately the quality has been sub-par, and you are exactly right. I'm not going to risk $80 +$10 shipping for a hoody that might fit like shit when it arrives. I'll stick to buying some of the better designed T's, and that's it until Nick can prove he can put out fleece on a consistent basis.

cosign, and cosign.

i'm just disappointed in diamond overall... reusing designs(different colorways of same shirts for two seasons), lack of originality(smoke ring pt. 2? c'mon son) and diminishing quality(thin ass crewneck sweaters, multiple threading mistakes on shirts not to mention uneven graphic printing, and a carabiner that doesn't even close properly).

While I liked the second smoke ring design, one thing I HAVE to agree with is the carabiner. I bought that and was thoroughly disappointed. I haven't had a problem with anything else though.
December 27, 2011 @ 04:58 AM
randomtw

if anyone is willing to do a pickup on the diamond embroidered hoodies, pm me
December 27, 2011 @ 05:27 AM
heisenberg

No, the og script is not as loose as the red one. The red (diamondaire? ) hoodies lls a more relaxed, baggy fit.

See, that's what I'm talking about.

The Un-Polo Hoodies were huge. Like a size + what they should have been.
The Diamondaire Hoodies fit decent, kind of baggy if anything.
And now the OG Script Hoodies (at least the black one) fits like the size below it.

That right there is bullshit. 3 hoodies from this year, all with pretty remarkably different fits.

At least with other brands, they give a little notice if something is a slim fit or classic fit, or whatever. But with Diamond, all of this shit is supposed to fit the same - so that's how we buy it. But when we get it in, it never fits like the last one, so it is fucking impossible to get the right size.

And you know these people from Diamond know that the sizing is way off each time. So the least they could do is let people know how each piece fits. But naa, they just are going to take our money, say fuck how it fits, and no refunds/exchanges allowed.
December 27, 2011 @ 07:18 AM
Diamond

$250 for a fucking trench coat Nick! really! Only reason I was gonna cop was because I missed out on the Supreme one, which is by far of higher quality and way more legit for the $250 I'd drop if I copped it on time. But what you did here is basically made a longer coaches jacket with the same liner and bullshit and then flipped it. This is some bullshit and this goes to the rest of your line this year, your shit has lacked creativity and quality. You need to step up your gear man, huge disappointment...end rant/
The trench we made is much better quality than the Supreme trench you are speaking of. Ours is lined with chambray, has metal buckles on wrists and belt, embroidered Un Polo logo, custom Diamond buttons and is made in USA. i have the Supreme trench and it is a thin cotton, not lined with anything, regular buttons and made in China. Our jacket cost much more to make than than Supreme's jacket. Jusayin
December 27, 2011 @ 07:24 AM
Diamond

As for the hoodie complaints......We buy blank hoodies from sweatshirt companies and they always run out so
they are always different because we have to order from whoever has them at the time. This all changes for our Spring '12 delivery because I was fed up with it as well. I custom designed a perfect fitting hoodie and crewneck that we at Diamond really like, I hope you guys will like it too. Zumiez and Karmaloop will continue to get the non custom fleece but you can get our new custom fit on Fairfax and Our Online Store beginning this next season.
December 27, 2011 @ 07:31 AM
Dat1Dude562

$250 for a fucking trench coat Nick! really! Only reason I was gonna cop was because I missed out on the Supreme one, which is by far of higher quality and way more legit for the $250 I'd drop if I copped it on time. But what you did here is basically made a longer coaches jacket with the same liner and bullshit and then flipped it. This is some bullshit and this goes to the rest of your line this year, your shit has lacked creativity and quality. You need to step up your gear man, huge disappointment...end rant/
The trench we made is much better quality than the Supreme trench you are speaking of. Ours is lined with chambray, has metal buckles on wrists and belt, embroidered Un Polo logo, custom Diamond buttons and is made in USA. i have the Supreme trench and it is a thin cotton, not lined with anything, regular buttons and made in China. Our jacket cost much more to make than than Supreme's jacket. Jusayin

that's too legit.

As for the hoodie complaints......We buy blank hoodies from sweatshirt companies and they always run out so
they are always different because we have to order from whoever has them at the time. This all changes for our Spring '12 delivery because I was fed up with it as well. I custom designed a perfect fitting hoodie and crewneck that we at Diamond really like, I hope you guys will like it too. Zumiez and Karmaloop will continue to get the non custom fleece but you can get our new custom fit on Fairfax and Our Online Store beginning this next season.

Is it the same fit as the embroidered hoodies cause by far thats my favorite fit. Not too snug or too baggy.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

December 27, 2011 @ 07:33 AM
randomtw

will other online boutiques get the custom fleece? mltd, motivation, primitive, etc?
December 27, 2011 @ 07:46 AM
siralex

could you post fit measurements on the site to help us out when you get them?

EMAIL: axthan@yahoo.com // FEEDBACK: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller- feedback/173431/

December 27, 2011 @ 07:59 AM
Diamond

Belak, We make all of our cut n sew denim, jackets etc. here in LA at great factories with great quality materials and finishes so I have to disagree with the quality comments on all of our gear. Yes our sweatshirts have been lacking because of the lack of inventory from vendors "which we are fixing" but other than that I believe we make better quality products than most out there. Our tees are AAA just like 99% of other skate or streetwear brands so we can't help it if a thread comes loose from time to time..... tees are mass produced by a huge factory and not every shirt will be perfect but I still love AAA tees over any other. If you don't like my tee shirt designs anymore than that is fine because my style evolves and if you want the same old thing then maybe you should move on to some other brand that suits you better. I personally create every piece of the line from tees, belts, hats, cut n sew etc. by myself and make what I like, not what I think everyone else wants. As for recycled tee graphics, yes we have been dropping some old graphics here and there but I do create many more new designs every season now than ever before .
December 27, 2011 @ 08:00 AM
Diamond

could you post fit measurements on the site to help us out when you get them?
I will try to make that happen.
December 27, 2011 @ 08:06 AM
Diamond

Most of our accounts will get the new custom fleece, the reason Karmaloop, Zumiez and other bigger accounts will not get them is because they order way to much fleece for us to keep in stock . Custom Fleece takes a few months to make so it will only be delivered to accounts once every season.
December 27, 2011 @ 02:54 PM
hejabjorn

Belak, We make all of our cut n sew denim, jackets etc. here in LA at great factories with great quality materials and finishes so I have to disagree with the quality comments on all of our gear. Yes our sweatshirts have been lacking because of the lack of inventory from vendors "which we are fixing" but other than that I believe we make better quality products than most out there. Our tees are AAA just like 99% of other skate or streetwear brands so we can't help it if a thread comes loose from time to time..... tees are mass produced by a huge factory and not every shirt will be perfect but I still love AAA tees over any other. If you don't like my tee shirt designs anymore than that is fine because my style evolves and if you want the same old thing then maybe you should move on to some other brand that suits you better. I personally create every piece of the line from tees, belts, hats, cut n sew etc. by myself and make what I like, not what I think everyone else wants. As for recycled tee graphics, yes we have been dropping some old graphics here and there but I do create many more new designs every season now than ever before .

alstyle 1301? the tees are always bangin. I would love to see the Diamond yacht club print with the boats inside the diamond shape on a hoodie, that would be sick
December 27, 2011 @ 03:40 PM
heisenberg

I'm really glad that you guys are acknowledging that there has been an issue with the fleece - and are taking steps to correct those issues.

But the only problem I have with that is I spent a bunch of money on fleece this last season. If you guys were aware that the fit was off (or different) on a certain piece, something probably should have been said to let people know before they spent their hard earned money on a piece of $80 fleece that you yourself wasn't even happy with.

So now we're stuck with this fleece, with a no return policy, with no other options other than taking a pretty big loss on Ebay.

Because personally, I don't want to just find another brand. I still love Diamonds designs, which is why I care enough to try to get something done about the issues that we the customers have. I'm honestly really looking forward to this new custom fleece, and I'm really wishing that those new OG Scripts on fairfax were available online somehow.

I guess I just wish I would have known ahead of time to avoid these improper fitting hoodies that were released lately. But then I guess that would have affected your bottom-line.
December 27, 2011 @ 04:52 PM
heisenberg

@NickyDiamonds
The more you achieve, the more hate you will receive. It is amazing how that works. Smh
December 27, 2011 @ 04:56 PM
heisenberg

No one is hating on you.

See that's exactly what I was talking about last page. Everyone is always kissing your ass so much, people think someone is hating when they just have a legitimate complaint.

The hoodies have been fucked up. You knew that they were fucked up. It is great that you are changing him, but the fact is that you sold them to us for $80 dollars a pop anyway, without any warning or exchange policy.

So when someone speaks up about it, that is called hating?

Come on man. Everyone here loves Diamond. I think that is pretty damn obvious. But just because some of us are out here struggling from week to week, yet still like to treat ourselves to a little Diamond Supply every once in a while, but then our normal size comes in being way to small, or way too big, or the arms are ridiculously long and baggy, then you have to expect to hear something about it.

$80.00 might not mean much to you, but that is a lot of fucking money to me right now, and I'm sure it is a lot of money to most of your customer base. So instead of telling people to go find another brand, or just labeling them as haters, maybe showing a little empathy would be the way to go. Maybe.
December 27, 2011 @ 06:46 PM
PKdaGod

I am really glad Nicky D has decided to come out with the new fleece for Spring '12, I was cautious of the hoodies from this season so I avoided them, and after hearing all these horror stories, i'm glad I did. I'm looking forward to new ones however.

Nick what is the next online exclusive for all of us that can't go to Fairfax?
December 27, 2011 @ 06:48 PM
warts

hate
No one is hating on you.

See that's exactly what I was talking about last page. Everyone is always kissing your ass so much, people think someone is hating when they just have a legitimate complaint.

The hoodies have been fucked up. You knew that they were fucked up. It is great that you are changing him, but the fact is that you sold them to us for $80 dollars a pop anyway, without any warning or exchange policy.

So when someone speaks up about it, that is called hating?

Come on man. Everyone here loves Diamond. I think that is pretty damn obvious. But just because some of us are out here struggling from week to week, yet still like to treat ourselves to a little Diamond Supply every once in a while, but then our normal size comes in being way to small, or way too big, or the arms are ridiculously long and baggy, then you have to expect to hear something about it.

$80.00 might not mean much to you, but that is a lot of fucking money to me right now, and I'm sure it is a lot of money to most of your customer base. So instead of telling people to go find another brand, or just labeling them as haters, maybe showing a little empathy would be the way to go. Maybe.

Heisenberg....That was my tweet arguement last night with nicky.....I got so much hate tweets and shit from diamond dickryders but hey thats how i currently feel about diamond aswell.
December 27, 2011 @ 07:30 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

LMAO dude believes Nicks tweets are about him.. @HEISENBERG Chill man, I can agree to an extent of being dissapointed with the fleece not being up to par and all over the place with sizing, but thats about as far as ill go with agreeing with u. the passed three pages have literally about u and ur complaining about paying hard earned money on 80 dollar sweatshirts. ALL 63 of ur posts im sure have been on this thread and complaing :O haha jus sayin homie. This problem with fleece and other gear has been goin on for awhile, ur surely not the first, and likely not the last to complain about it. so please, can we move on?
/rant

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

December 27, 2011 @ 08:18 PM
heisenberg

LMAO dude believes Nicks tweets are about him.. @HEISENBERG Chill man, I can agree to an extent of being dissapointed with the fleece not being up to par and all over the place with sizing, but thats about as far as ill go with agreeing with u. the passed three pages have literally about u and ur complaining about paying hard earned money on 80 dollar sweatshirts. ALL 63 of ur posts im sure have been on this thread and complaing :O haha jus sayin homie. This problem with fleece and other gear has been goin on for awhile, ur surely not the first, and likely not the last to complain about it. so please, can we move on?
/rant

Yeah you're right. Next time everyone is having issues with Diamond Supply $80.00 hoodies, we should all just shut the fuck up like a real Diamond Lifer would do.

Maybe next time Nick will hook you up with a free caribiner for your loyalty.

Or maybe just a shiny new set of knee pads.
December 27, 2011 @ 10:00 PM
siralex

Not to add to anything already but....

I just got my burgundy og script hoodie in the mail from ccs today. i ordered a small becasue the medium NY CITY hoodie was waaay too big.

the og script was fucking tight as hell on the waist and so much smaller than the medium. i just wasted $90. thanks.

EMAIL: axthan@yahoo.com // FEEDBACK: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller- feedback/173431/

December 27, 2011 @ 10:16 PM
elsvando

Keep it up Nicky.

www.elusiveca.com

December 27, 2011 @ 10:25 PM
Norrin Radd

I just got my burgundy og script hoodie in the mail from ccs today. i ordered a small becasue the medium NY CITY hoodie was waaay too big.

the og script was fucking tight as hell on the waist and so much smaller than the medium. i just wasted $90. thanks.

can't you make an exchange/return with ccs? didnt waste $90 if there is.

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

December 27, 2011 @ 11:00 PM
siralex

can't you make an exchange/return with ccs? didnt waste $90 if there is.

ive already wasted $10 on shipping. and then another $10 to ship back to return. im just going to keep it.

December 27, 2011 @ 11:09 PM
lovedmndlife

a few new kicks on MLTD

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

December 27, 2011 @ 11:22 PM
Futuristic

never heard of karmaloop bro, thanks!

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.