Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 24, 2011 @ 10:58 PM
heisenberg

You can even look at the stock pics on Karmaloop and see how different they fit.

These are both supposed to be Medium pullovers, but they look pretty different to me.

December 24, 2011 @ 11:00 PM
hejabjorn

You can even look at the stock pics on Karmaloop and see how different they fit.

These are both supposed to be Medium pullovers, but they look pretty different to me.

yeah, OG scrip looks like a condom
December 24, 2011 @ 11:01 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

If anyone could do a pick up for me for that Diamond Academy crew, PLEASE lemme know. Ill throw some extra cash on top if neccessary cool Thanks in advance yall

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

December 24, 2011 @ 11:04 PM
hejabjorn

If anyone could do a pick up for me for that Diamond Academy crew, PLEASE lemme know. Ill throw some extra cash on top if neccessary cool Thanks in advance yall

What do you mean by pick up? I got a new xxl if anyones up for it
December 24, 2011 @ 11:07 PM
heisenberg

he means at the diamond store in LA.
December 24, 2011 @ 11:10 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

As in someone go to the store and pick one up for me? lol. Aw man, I needa XL in that Grey and Red/Burgandy c/w. Good lookin out tho!

Edit: Heisenberg understands me cool lol

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

December 24, 2011 @ 11:13 PM
siralex

The sizing is HORRIBLE. That's why I don't really buy hoodies n shit nomore.

EMAIL: axthan@yahoo.com // FEEDBACK: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller- feedback/173431/

December 24, 2011 @ 11:18 PM
InfamousZero

man im pissed i didnt buy a second OG script. I have the pullover from like 09 which was the first pullover hoody they did in awhile. That one fit me absolutely perfectly before wash. sad

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

December 24, 2011 @ 11:25 PM
heisenberg

man im pissed i didnt buy a second OG script. I have the pullover from like 09 which was the first pullover hoody they did in awhile. That one fit me absolutely perfectly before wash. sad

You mean you wish you had two from 09?

Or are you looking for one from this season? A few places still have a few random sizes left.
December 24, 2011 @ 11:29 PM
InfamousZero

no two from 09. ones this season look like shit.

December 25, 2011 @ 02:19 AM
hejabjorn

Anybody know which model from what brand of blank sweaters are closest to the diamond crewnecks?
December 26, 2011 @ 06:10 AM
Hellah Fresh

How much are the pillows? I dont see it online
December 26, 2011 @ 06:14 AM
oh soul legit

nick ballin out in his red rari

December 26, 2011 @ 07:54 AM
mrh

bought a misfits tee from CraftySince'90 for only $25. one of the top christmas presents of the year!
December 26, 2011 @ 08:15 AM
elsvando

I met Nicky Diamonds @ agenda back in the summer.

www.elusiveca.com

December 26, 2011 @ 08:19 AM
low_k3y

too wettt

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

December 26, 2011 @ 10:29 AM
STRUHHTURT

Nice car but is this the reason why the sweaters are thin/crappy material now, or why cut&sew jackets are jacked up now?
Diamond used to be consistent. I miss the good old days.

December 26, 2011 @ 03:39 PM
charlie.brown

Nice car but is this the reason why the sweaters are thin/crappy material now, or why cut&sew jackets are jacked up now?
Diamond used to be consistent. I miss the good old days.

Tershay whippin that italian engineering probably isnt the reason his cut & sew is horrible. Believe it or not im gonna say the sweaters/hoodies are his number one seller. Most people who buy those arent on hypebeast and arent aware of how they fit. When they get it theyre probably upset at the fit but cant do shit at that point. People still buy regardless of fit.
December 26, 2011 @ 03:39 PM
InfamousZero

i see where that zumiez money went

December 26, 2011 @ 06:08 PM
heisenberg

Problem is, everyone is too busy kissing his ass to let him know that the quality and consistency needs to be stepped up.

I've seen it even in this forum. Everyone is too busy proclaiming themselves to be a fucking "Diamond Lifer" instead of just keeping it real with the guy.

I mean, there isn't anything wrong with still really liking the brand, the designs, and what it is all about, while at the same time letting the guy know that we've all noticed that quality and consistency is seriously lacking, especially on the most expensive items.

But what happens is so many fucking people are just begging for a retweet, while kissing his ass, that the few people that are willing to speak the truth are just drowned out by all of those other clowns.

I don't know about everyone else, but I can't keep affording to take my chances on ordering $80 fleece hoodies when the sizing, quality and arm length vary so fucking much from season to season.

You can go on the Stussy website and order 80%/20% fleece pullovers for like $50 - $55 dollars. And you can't tell me that those pieces are so much different than these $80 Diamond hoodies. But at least with Stussy, I can at least know what I'm going to get ahead of time - but if for some reason it doesn't fit like it should? They at least have a return/exchange policy.
December 26, 2011 @ 06:56 PM
STRUHHTURT

It's true what ya said about the people new to the brand. They don't know how the brand used to be.
For those people around him should stop riding his dick and keep it real. Quality needs to be on point.
Nick you're making more money than ever now (pls. don't tell us it ain't about the $$$) but why is the brand slumping now?
December 26, 2011 @ 07:46 PM
dalek

Do those embroidered hoodies come out today?
December 26, 2011 @ 10:19 PM
dalek

Anyone doing pick ups?
December 26, 2011 @ 10:22 PM
ichigo81

Problem is, everyone is too busy kissing his ass to let him know that the quality and consistency needs to be stepped up.

I've seen it even in this forum. Everyone is too busy proclaiming themselves to be a fucking "Diamond Lifer" instead of just keeping it real with the guy.

I mean, there isn't anything wrong with still really liking the brand, the designs, and what it is all about, while at the same time letting the guy know that we've all noticed that quality and consistency is seriously lacking, especially on the most expensive items.

But what happens is so many fucking people are just begging for a retweet, while kissing his ass, that the few people that are willing to speak the truth are just drowned out by all of those other clowns.

I don't know about everyone else, but I can't keep affording to take my chances on ordering $80 fleece hoodies when the sizing, quality and arm length vary so fucking much from season to season.

You can go on the Stussy website and order 80%/20% fleece pullovers for like $50 - $55 dollars. And you can't tell me that those pieces are so much different than these $80 Diamond hoodies. But at least with Stussy, I can at least know what I'm going to get ahead of time - but if for some reason it doesn't fit like it should? They at least have a return/exchange policy.

trill, fucking last hoodie and fillmore crewneck fit like some shit out of fubu,just cop tees from now on
December 26, 2011 @ 11:06 PM
mrh

Yeah if your gonna buy a crewneck or hoodie definitely do it at a store so you can try it on first
December 26, 2011 @ 11:30 PM
igotssssoul

Anyone hook up on any kicks? Just wondering if they fit tts or if anyone suggests sizing up/down.
December 26, 2011 @ 11:35 PM
PKdaGod

I applaud you, heisenberg.

Lately the quality has been sub-par, and you are exactly right. I'm not going to risk $80 +$10 shipping for a hoody that might fit like shit when it arrives. I'll stick to buying some of the better designed T's, and that's it until Nick can prove he can put out fleece on a consistent basis.
December 26, 2011 @ 11:49 PM
SmoothCriminal

I'm not sure what you guys are bitching about. I have a pullover from the Fall line that fits very similar to the Holiday one I just got. Only difference I can note is the pull strings. The Fall one has those shoelace tip things and Holiday doesn't. Overall I'm very pleased with both hoodies.

On another note my mom hooked it up with a pair of the Marquise shoes for Christmas and I gotta give it up to Nick for that one. Great shoe overall, design, colorway, comfortability. I can't wait to see how the footwear line develops and progresses. cool
December 27, 2011 @ 12:07 AM
Dat1Dude562

Just cam back from Fairfax and picked up both of these. Def worth the extra cash: 72 for the crew and 92 for the hoodies. Quality is on point too;

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

December 27, 2011 @ 12:10 AM
jaeyoung

I applaud you, heisenberg.

Lately the quality has been sub-par, and you are exactly right. I'm not going to risk $80 +$10 shipping for a hoody that might fit like shit when it arrives. I'll stick to buying some of the better designed T's, and that's it until Nick can prove he can put out fleece on a consistent basis.

cosign, and cosign.

i'm just disappointed in diamond overall... reusing designs(different colorways of same shirts for two seasons), lack of originality(smoke ring pt. 2? c'mon son) and diminishing quality(thin ass crewneck sweaters, multiple threading mistakes on shirts not to mention uneven graphic printing, and a carabiner that doesn't even close properly).

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.