Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 23, 2011 @ 04:36 PM
KrunkNole

\
saw your collection on ebay, heres a link for anyone that wants to check it out http://www.ebay.com/itm/Diamond-Supply-Company-Crooks-Castles-/290648203935?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item43abfba29f

^ that auction is only for one shirt... it was just a way to get more customers without listing every item, as well as, get away from the low ballers. its the same stuff i have listed on here. Appreciate the support tho.

no problem, just some advice you should make it more clear that you're only selling one shirt, maybe making the print in the description bigger smile i think alot of bidders think they're gettin the whole collection

i agree, i thought it was for the whole collection as well until i read the smaller print underneath. The 1st sentence sorta sounds like the whole lot is for sale

Regardless, I'm taking the auction down before it ends, I used eBay for advertisement so u fruitloops can relax. Plus I think if your placing a bid with money on the line, you should prob read the entire description. It does not get more clear than that last line. If its too small get glasses that's 12pt font you tards.
December 23, 2011 @ 04:38 PM
Fusion

geez ^ just wanted to give some friendly advice so u dont get neg feedback, u dont have to call me a fruitloop sad

Yes.

December 23, 2011 @ 06:18 PM
YK-

All I want is for them to do a restock on ANY of the stickers. I've been wanting a DSC sticker for my MacBook since I got it.
December 23, 2011 @ 06:25 PM
GasfaceRefill

id appreciate it if anyone could give me some advise on snapbacks. got a big ass head wear 7 5/8 fitted cap, and i recall BUBS i think saying he wears 7 3/8 and his cap was on the last hole? is this correct? also is there a huge difference in the overseas caps quality? i wanna cop that diamond blue snapback but if these are both accurate ill be passing. i would appreciate a knowledgeable fast response from anyone

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

December 23, 2011 @ 06:34 PM
Dat1Dude562

\
saw your collection on ebay, heres a link for anyone that wants to check it out http://www.ebay.com/itm/Diamond-Supply-Company-Crooks-Castles-/290648203935?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item43abfba29f

^ that auction is only for one shirt... it was just a way to get more customers without listing every item, as well as, get away from the low ballers. its the same stuff i have listed on here. Appreciate the support tho.

no problem, just some advice you should make it more clear that you're only selling one shirt, maybe making the print in the description bigger smile i think alot of bidders think they're gettin the whole collection

i agree, i thought it was for the whole collection as well until i read the smaller print underneath. The 1st sentence sorta sounds like the whole lot is for sale

Regardless, I'm taking the auction down before it ends, I used eBay for advertisement so u fruitloops can relax. Plus I think if your placing a bid with money on the line, you should prob read the entire description. It does not get more clear than that last line. If its too small get glasses that's 12pt font you tards.

lol, then dont put your entire collection is up for sale in bold and larger letters than what's actually for sale. smh

and GasfaceRefill: im a 7 1/2 in fitteds and have like 3 or 4 holes left over on my diamond snaps. 7 5/8 is not much bigger and im sure the snaps can fit your head. I don't know the difference between overseas quality and the USA quality but when i went to fairfax and held one of the overseas ones, the only noticable difference was the plastic for the snaps cause they didnt feel as hard as the USA made ones.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

December 23, 2011 @ 06:49 PM
GasfaceRefill

dat1dude562: thanks man, ill prob go ahead and cop since im already broke as a joke from christmas.

i knew nick would be looking to cut some costs in production. hes producing on a very large scale and diamond supply is undoubtedly in highest demand over any streetwear brand out there now. glad im still sitting on a huge pile of OG diamond gems at the moment smile however i am thinking about cleaning house soon. diamond has lost its flare since everyone i know has that "if you aint bein hated on, you aint doin shit" tee from pac sun on. and when i say everyone i mean EVERYONE.

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

December 23, 2011 @ 07:23 PM
JLK

i'm sellin a grey smoke ring tee medium.. hit me up if you're interested
December 23, 2011 @ 08:26 PM
News worthy

Haven't been in in awhile. Selling off what's left in my collection of XL gear. Please take a look.
Lots of good stuff from hardware heavyweights crew, road to riches, Crooks Collab, couple HOF collabs.
Thanks..
http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/138110/
December 23, 2011 @ 09:56 PM
SCZetas

Check the Signature for XL shirts in bags still for 2011 peeps

Diamond and Black Scale XL for sell http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163161/

December 24, 2011 @ 12:33 AM
Dat1Dude562

@gasfacerefill
what size are you? lmk if you looking to get rid of some of your shit if its in size large. pm me

December 24, 2011 @ 04:29 AM
Dat1Dude562

Saw these embroided beauties on twitter, hopefully the black and gray crews are available on monday so i can pick em up.

December 24, 2011 @ 05:21 AM
InfamousZero

fuck i want that red hoodie so bad jesus christ.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

December 24, 2011 @ 05:28 AM
InfamousZero

Hopefully KL or MLTD get those.

fairfax only bro

December 24, 2011 @ 07:27 AM
"MERCY"

fuck i want that red hoodie so bad jesus christ.

forreal
the red ones are sick as fuck with the embroider
December 24, 2011 @ 05:11 PM
PKdaGod

Nick or Tony,(if you are still lurking around here) what is the next collab available online going to be? I want those embroidered hoodies bad, but fairfax only. Please tell me you guys have some heat that is online exclusive coming up in the mix soon.
December 24, 2011 @ 07:34 PM
fristo0308

they started off last year with the Curren$y lifers collab. hopefully they'll do something of equal or better value come new years.
December 24, 2011 @ 07:43 PM
jaeyoung

any word of christmas discounts at all?
December 24, 2011 @ 08:22 PM
Belak

$250 for a fucking trench coat Nick! really! Only reason I was gonna cop was because I missed out on the Supreme one, which is by far of higher quality and way more legit for the $250 I'd drop if I copped it on time. But what you did here is basically made a longer coaches jacket with the same liner and bullshit and then flipped it. This is some bullshit and this goes to the rest of your line this year, your shit has lacked creativity and quality. You need to step up your gear man, huge disappointment...end rant/
December 24, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
westkat

I wish you and your families the best for the holidays and a blessed New Year !

Merry Christmas,
Dave

Some OG XXL Black Scale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/142758/

December 24, 2011 @ 09:41 PM
lovedmndlife

Merry christmas to all from the land of kangaroo's and bbq's

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

December 24, 2011 @ 09:50 PM
hejabjorn

Just got the smoke ring hoody in black and it felt like one of those light weight LRG sweaters that dissapears in the washing mashine. Sold it straight away. Anybody knows if any of the other prints are on those kind of sweaters lately? so i can avoid em. I want that heavy shit
December 24, 2011 @ 10:20 PM
heisenberg

Yeah, the fleece (especially) is so fucking inconsistent.

Even the sizing is way off from season to season. Sometimes even in the same season it differs.

Kind of sucks that you have to sometimes avoid some of the nicest shit, because you don't know what you're going to get.

Those Un-Polo hoodies that were just released, were way too fucking huge.
The Un-Polo long-sleeve shirts were really fucked up - the sleeves were ridiculously long and big.
And even the pullover hoodies from season to season fit kind of drastically different, either just in the sleeves or overall.

Really sucks - because I know that they must know that the sizing is off when they get them back from the factory, but they end up choosing to sell them anyway, along with refusing to accept returns.

I love Diamonds brand as a whole, but this quality and sizing inconsistency (mostly on non S/S t-shirts) is getting really bad, especially considering the pricing.
December 24, 2011 @ 10:21 PM
srod300

Just got the smoke ring hoody in black and it felt like one of those light weight LRG sweaters that dissapears in the washing mashine. Sold it straight away. Anybody knows if any of the other prints are on those kind of sweaters lately? so i can avoid em. I want that heavy shit

I think most the new ones are more light-weight. I have almost every hoody from the fall line and they are much thinner than previous seasons. I actually like the light weight hoodys but my OG script from the holiday line is both light-weight and super slim fit. that slim fit shit is just stupid.

Instagram/twitter: @srod300

December 24, 2011 @ 10:22 PM
srod300

^ yup, sizing is super inconsistent, especially on hoodys/crews.

Instagram/twitter: @srod300

December 24, 2011 @ 10:28 PM
heisenberg

I think most the new ones are more light-weight. I have almost every hoody from the fall line and they are much thinner than previous seasons. I actually like the light weight hoodys but my OG script from the holiday line is both light-weight and super slim fit. that slim fit shit is just stupid.

Yeah - the black OG Script compared to the black Diamondaire Hoodie that I have feels like two completely different sizes, when it isn't.

I really don't understand how every fucking season ends up fitting SO much different.
December 24, 2011 @ 10:29 PM
InfamousZero

Yeah, the fleece (especially) is so fucking inconsistent.

Even the sizing is way off from season to season. Sometimes even in the same season it differs.

Kind of sucks that you have to sometimes avoid some of the nicest shit, because you don't know what you're going to get.

Those Un-Polo hoodies that were just released, were way too fucking huge.
The Un-Polo long-sleeve shirts were really fucked up - the sleeves were ridiculously long and big.
And even the pullover hoodies from season to season fit kind of drastically different, either just in the sleeves or overall.

Really sucks - because I know that they must know that the sizing is off when they get them back from the factory, but they end up choosing to sell them anyway, along with refusing to accept returns.

I love Diamonds brand as a whole, but this quality and sizing inconsistency (mostly on non S/S t-shirts) is getting really bad, especially considering the pricing.

it has to do with nick constantly changing the blanks he is using. has nothing to do with the sizing being off when they get them from the factory, thats just how the sizing of the blank is. i remember nick saying awhile back that he was looking at different crews to find one with the perfect fit so i guess he's still looking.

December 24, 2011 @ 10:32 PM
heisenberg

it has to do with nick constantly changing the blanks he is using. has nothing to do with the sizing being off when they get them from the factory, thats just how the sizing of the blank is. i remember nick saying awhile back that he was looking at different crews to find one with the perfect fit so i guess he's still looking.

Yeah, I remember that being an issue with the crewnecks, but I don't even buy those.

I don't remember there being an issue with the sizing on the hoodies, but yet those are very inconsistent as well.

I mean, Diamond is mostly a brand that is being bought online, not in a store. So it is even more important than normal that a brand like that has very consistent products and sizing, especially with a no-returns policy.
December 24, 2011 @ 10:43 PM
hejabjorn

My girlfriend bought me the Diamond academy crew for xmas. Thats the perfect blank crew right there. Super heavy thick and slightly bigger than usual. Just like her..
December 24, 2011 @ 10:48 PM
heisenberg

My girlfriend bought me the Diamond academy crew for xmas. Thats the perfect blank crew right there. Super heavy thick and slightly bigger than usual. Just like her..

This is worthless without pics smile
December 24, 2011 @ 10:57 PM
hejabjorn

This is worthless without pics smile

I take her for a run every now and then, shes all good. just joking around

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.