[Diamond Supply Co.] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

Dec 21, 2011 @ 02:27
just copped Krunks maiden T blushing blushing
cheers Krunk

Just out of curiosity, are you going to rock it? Or tuck it into your collection?

LOL thats funny cuz so many of those T's were just tucked away in my collection haha...
Dec 21, 2011 @ 02:28
i rock all of my collection, but i only wear each T for a short amount of time so i dont have to wash them, I think i have OCD about my shirts, my wife would agree i think

Aussie Diamond Lifer Instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

Dec 21, 2011 @ 02:29
rock it for sure, i dont really wear XL but i have a one or two XL T's

Ok good. Nothing pisses me off more than when someone has a dope ass collection, and doesn't wear any of it. My homie has a MM tee, a Maiden tee, and a Wiz #1 collab, all DS in the fucking bag. And he won't rock them, or sell them to me so I can rock them.

feels bad bro smh
Dec 21, 2011 @ 02:30
fuck MM in bag that is my dream shirt

Dec 21, 2011 @ 02:32
fuck MM in bag that is my dream shirt

Thats the one T i never copped which i still regret... the tiff is too iLL.
Dec 21, 2011 @ 02:49
All those shirts might be cool and all but... If you don't have this what's the point! ;)

Dec 21, 2011 @ 02:53
All those shirts might be cool and all but... If you don't have this what's the point! ;)

lol my collection > your collection..... lol nah, i just couldn't find myself to pay up to 150+ for a used shirt. I prob should have just for collection purposes tho..
Dec 21, 2011 @ 02:55
^ damn you, although i think i prefer the white, but fuck i'd take what ever smh

Dec 21, 2011 @ 06:17

When did this tee drop? Its Orange script and Supply co. in grey on a black tee.
Dec 21, 2011 @ 07:44
today's pickup.

Dope scoops. Is that brilliant snapback wool?
Dec 21, 2011 @ 08:08
Getting rid of a few things. Buy/trade
http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163033/

Instagram/twitter: @srod300

Dec 21, 2011 @ 09:44
hey tony if your still lurking around here i sent you an email about sending me a coin pouch when i ordered the card holder and no reply. hit me back yo
Dec 21, 2011 @ 19:37
My diamond x heel bruise hoodie came in today, looks pretty sweet I think.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/208/3/a/funny_face_swaps_bizarre_33_by_lukerage-d6ffzxo.jpg

Dec 21, 2011 @ 20:29

Dec 21, 2011 @ 21:23
Finally got myself a hypebeast account. It's about time too, lurked this topic for a while now. I'm from Canada and I know this will make me sound like a complete noob here but, when i try to order from diamond's website directly it doesn't allow me to set my country to Canada. Does this mean diamond doesn't ship down here? Still haven't been able to figure that out yet.
Dec 21, 2011 @ 21:34
Nick, I know your reading this but why did you put a $120 price tag on em new cardigans?
Did it cost you more to make these compared to the 1st cardigans or you just decided to bumb up the price?
I'm ready to cop, if its worth it. Just want to know and I don't need no dickriders quoting me with this.

Inactive User

Dec 21, 2011 @ 21:36
rather have cardigan with embroidered 'd'
Dec 21, 2011 @ 21:41
anyone have any ideas what the Raekwon/DSC collab is worth roughly
hope everyone enjoys the holidays blushing starting today for me in AUS

Dec 21, 2011 @ 21:44

I'm not quite sure what the market price is for them, but if I had one, I would ask anywhere from 70-90. I wouldn't pay much more than $90 for one, and i'm talking DS.
Dec 21, 2011 @ 21:52
thanks for the input Pinoy appreciate it

Dec 21, 2011 @ 21:56

I'm not quite sure what the market price is for them, but if I had one, I would ask anywhere from 70-90. I wouldn't pay much more than $90 for one, and i'm talking DS.

Are you really a pinoy hunter?

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Dec 21, 2011 @ 21:58
Finally got myself a hypebeast account. It's about time too, lurked this topic for a while now. I'm from Canada and I know this will make me sound like a complete noob here but, when i try to order from diamond's website directly it doesn't allow me to set my country to Canada. Does this mean diamond doesn't ship down here? Still haven't been able to figure that out yet.

nah man, unfortunately us canadians have to look elsewhere besides the direct site haha.
Dec 21, 2011 @ 22:01

nah man, unfortunately us canadians have to look elsewhere besides the direct site haha.

Really, while i usually go from KL or MLTD too but i hate going from those sites because they don't get most stuff. C'mon diamond start shipping to canada blushing
Dec 21, 2011 @ 22:04
^ and Australia blushing

Dec 21, 2011 @ 22:07

Are you really a pinoy hunter?

does a bear shit in the woods?
Dec 21, 2011 @ 22:24

When did this tee drop? Its Orange script and Supply co. in grey on a black tee.

it dropped this year haha, ccs has em in stock right now
http://shop.ccs.com/product/model:175367/sku:63-22720/diamond-holiday-11-og-script-t-shirt-mens/black/gold/?cm=Home%3A%20Promo
Dec 21, 2011 @ 22:24

Really, while i usually go from KL or MLTD too but i hate going from those sites because they don't get most stuff. C'mon diamond start shipping to canada blushing

paying the extra custom and duties off those sites is a bitch too.

luckily i have a bunch of local shops around me that carry diamond and can sometimes do specific orders for certain things. i can avoid the extra charges and rape prices, just gotta wait a little longer. i was able to get basically everything i wanted from the holiday drop, it's allllll good haha.
Dec 21, 2011 @ 22:48

paying the extra custom and duties off those sites is a bitch too.

luckily i have a bunch of local shops around me that carry diamond and can sometimes do specific orders for certain things. i can avoid the extra charges and rape prices, just gotta wait a little longer. i was able to get basically everything i wanted from the holiday drop, it's allllll good haha.

I'm getting charged $30 in duties every single time i order. Made a big order for xmas and got charged $50. It's ridiculous that i have to pay duties. Your lucky from where i am i can say that i only know of 1 streetwear shop that would carry Diamond or any other brands.
Dec 21, 2011 @ 23:01
^ i don't have to pay any customs or duties, never have blushing my biggest order was for around $300

Dec 21, 2011 @ 23:04
^ lucky, my xmas order was around $350 off of MLTD
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.