Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 21, 2011 @ 02:24 AM
lovedmndlife

rock it for sure, i dont really wear XL but i have a one or two XL T's

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

December 21, 2011 @ 02:27 AM
KrunkNole

just copped Krunks maiden T smile smile
cheers Krunk

Just out of curiosity, are you going to rock it? Or tuck it into your collection?

LOL thats funny cuz so many of those T's were just tucked away in my collection haha...
December 21, 2011 @ 02:28 AM
lovedmndlife

i rock all of my collection, but i only wear each T for a short amount of time so i dont have to wash them, I think i have OCD about my shirts, my wife would agree i think

December 21, 2011 @ 02:29 AM
PKdaGod

rock it for sure, i dont really wear XL but i have a one or two XL T's

Ok good. Nothing pisses me off more than when someone has a dope ass collection, and doesn't wear any of it. My homie has a MM tee, a Maiden tee, and a Wiz #1 collab, all DS in the fucking bag. And he won't rock them, or sell them to me so I can rock them.

feels bad bro sad
December 21, 2011 @ 02:30 AM
lovedmndlife

fuck MM in bag that is my dream shirt

December 21, 2011 @ 02:32 AM
KrunkNole

fuck MM in bag that is my dream shirt

Thats the one T i never copped which i still regret... the tiff is too iLL.
December 21, 2011 @ 02:49 AM
charlie.brown

All those shirts might be cool and all but... If you don't have this what's the point! ;)

December 21, 2011 @ 02:53 AM
KrunkNole

All those shirts might be cool and all but... If you don't have this what's the point! ;)

lol my collection > your collection..... lol nah, i just couldn't find myself to pay up to 150+ for a used shirt. I prob should have just for collection purposes tho..
December 21, 2011 @ 02:55 AM
lovedmndlife

^ damn you, although i think i prefer the white, but fuck i'd take what ever sad

December 21, 2011 @ 06:17 AM
Shaboopy

When did this tee drop? Its Orange script and Supply co. in grey on a black tee.

20% OFF Karmaloop with Rep Code:Shaboopy

December 21, 2011 @ 07:44 AM
igotssssoul

today's pickup.

Dope scoops. Is that brilliant snapback wool?
December 21, 2011 @ 08:08 AM
srod300

Getting rid of a few things. Buy/trade
http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163033/

Instagram/twitter: @srod300

December 21, 2011 @ 09:44 AM
jkeezy97

hey tony if your still lurking around here i sent you an email about sending me a coin pouch when i ordered the card holder and no reply. hit me back yo
December 21, 2011 @ 07:37 PM
ThatGuyOverThere

My diamond x heel bruise hoodie came in today, looks pretty sweet I think.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/208/3/a/funny_face_swaps_bizarre_33_by_lukerage-d6ffzxo.jpg

December 21, 2011 @ 08:29 PM
PKdaGod

December 21, 2011 @ 09:23 PM
ecluts

Finally got myself a hypebeast account. It's about time too, lurked this topic for a while now. I'm from Canada and I know this will make me sound like a complete noob here but, when i try to order from diamond's website directly it doesn't allow me to set my country to Canada. Does this mean diamond doesn't ship down here? Still haven't been able to figure that out yet.
December 21, 2011 @ 09:34 PM
STRUHHTURT

Nick, I know your reading this but why did you put a $120 price tag on em new cardigans?
Did it cost you more to make these compared to the 1st cardigans or you just decided to bumb up the price?
I'm ready to cop, if its worth it. Just want to know and I don't need no dickriders quoting me with this.
December 21, 2011 @ 09:36 PM

Inactive

rather have cardigan with embroidered 'd'

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

December 21, 2011 @ 09:41 PM
lovedmndlife

anyone have any ideas what the Raekwon/DSC collab is worth roughly
hope everyone enjoys the holidays smile starting today for me in AUS

December 21, 2011 @ 09:44 PM
PKdaGod

I'm not quite sure what the market price is for them, but if I had one, I would ask anywhere from 70-90. I wouldn't pay much more than $90 for one, and i'm talking DS.
December 21, 2011 @ 09:52 PM
lovedmndlife

thanks for the input Pinoy appreciate it

December 21, 2011 @ 09:56 PM
Dat1Dude562

I'm not quite sure what the market price is for them, but if I had one, I would ask anywhere from 70-90. I wouldn't pay much more than $90 for one, and i'm talking DS.

Are you really a pinoy hunter?

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

December 21, 2011 @ 09:58 PM
Futuristic

Finally got myself a hypebeast account. It's about time too, lurked this topic for a while now. I'm from Canada and I know this will make me sound like a complete noob here but, when i try to order from diamond's website directly it doesn't allow me to set my country to Canada. Does this mean diamond doesn't ship down here? Still haven't been able to figure that out yet.

nah man, unfortunately us canadians have to look elsewhere besides the direct site haha.
December 21, 2011 @ 10:01 PM
ecluts

nah man, unfortunately us canadians have to look elsewhere besides the direct site haha.

Really, while i usually go from KL or MLTD too but i hate going from those sites because they don't get most stuff. C'mon diamond start shipping to canada smile
December 21, 2011 @ 10:04 PM
lovedmndlife

^ and Australia smile

December 21, 2011 @ 10:07 PM
PKdaGod

Are you really a pinoy hunter?

does a bear shit in the woods?
December 21, 2011 @ 10:24 PM
DANKS

When did this tee drop? Its Orange script and Supply co. in grey on a black tee.

it dropped this year haha, ccs has em in stock right now
http://shop.ccs.com/product/model:175367/sku:63-22720/diamond-holiday-11-og-script-t-shirt-mens/black/gold/?cm=Home%3A%20Promo
December 21, 2011 @ 10:24 PM
Futuristic

Really, while i usually go from KL or MLTD too but i hate going from those sites because they don't get most stuff. C'mon diamond start shipping to canada smile

paying the extra custom and duties off those sites is a bitch too.

luckily i have a bunch of local shops around me that carry diamond and can sometimes do specific orders for certain things. i can avoid the extra charges and rape prices, just gotta wait a little longer. i was able to get basically everything i wanted from the holiday drop, it's allllll good haha.
December 21, 2011 @ 10:48 PM
ecluts

paying the extra custom and duties off those sites is a bitch too.

luckily i have a bunch of local shops around me that carry diamond and can sometimes do specific orders for certain things. i can avoid the extra charges and rape prices, just gotta wait a little longer. i was able to get basically everything i wanted from the holiday drop, it's allllll good haha.

I'm getting charged $30 in duties every single time i order. Made a big order for xmas and got charged $50. It's ridiculous that i have to pay duties. Your lucky from where i am i can say that i only know of 1 streetwear shop that would carry Diamond or any other brands.
December 21, 2011 @ 11:01 PM
lovedmndlife

^ i don't have to pay any customs or duties, never have smile my biggest order was for around $300

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.