Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
December 20, 2011 @ 12:00 AM
siralex

Just received my diamond hoodie that I ordered from the their website. I ordered a medium and it was FUCKING HUGE. but I have a medium that i bought from mltd and it fits perfect.

but then I ordered a small from karmaloop and it was SKIN TIGHT. WTF.

What is up with their sizing man? I just want a regular sized diamond hoodie..... sad

EMAIL: axthan@yahoo.com // FEEDBACK: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller- feedback/173431/

December 20, 2011 @ 12:33 AM
OR NAH

http://instagr.am/p/aLNqC/

Diamond cardigans tomorrow....Hopefully wont be $80...

where the azn girls at

December 20, 2011 @ 12:34 AM
PKdaGod

Just received my diamond hoodie that I ordered from the their website. I ordered a medium and it was FUCKING HUGE. but I have a medium that i bought from mltd and it fits perfect.

What is up with their sizing man? I just want a regular sized diamond hoodie..... sad

sad

when in doubt, always order a size up. it's better for it to be baggy (and still wearable) than skin tight and unable to fit
December 20, 2011 @ 12:53 AM
lol

Haha dang, can't even give props to my mom without people being assholes. I truly am better than all of you, end of story.

having your mommy buy u something is not something u should be bragging about on here...get a job and buy your own shit like most of us on here

I love this, because if you read what I said, I did no bragging what so ever. Saying I need a job is completely irrelevant because it was a christmas gift, so telling me that I should've bought it myself makes no sense. Also, I love how all of you use the term "dec 11" like it's an insult, just because I joined this website earlier this month doesn't mean I just now started supporting diamond, I have every right to be here as you do. I wouldn't be surprised if one of you quoted this and completely flipped out and told me to gtfo or whatever, and I would be greatly surprised if you didn't. So please, surprise me.

what day do you celebrate christmas? just wondering lol

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

December 20, 2011 @ 01:29 AM
lovedmndlife

more shit up on MLTD

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

December 20, 2011 @ 01:55 AM
siralex

sad

when in doubt, always order a size up. it's better for it to be baggy (and still wearable) than skin tight and unable to fit

I shouldnt have to do that tho. Whats wrong with diamonds sizing?

EMAIL: axthan@yahoo.com // FEEDBACK: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller- feedback/173431/

December 20, 2011 @ 02:04 AM
srod300

today's pickup.

Instagram/twitter: @srod300

December 20, 2011 @ 02:06 AM
srod300

I have a black Large Diamond Collegiate hoodie I'm trying to get rid of. Worn 2-3 times, never washed. In perfect condition. I'll do $45 shipped. Also open to trades

December 20, 2011 @ 02:45 AM
phonixtarheels

MLTD has more diamond and gets new diamond faster than KL but has no decent coupon codes. KL has that 30%+$25 gift code and free shipping starting at $75 right now.
December 20, 2011 @ 02:51 AM
LUPS

Still wondering if MLTD or KLOOP with get the New York City hoodies.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

December 20, 2011 @ 02:54 AM
illestDiamond

anyone know how much the last cardigans were?
December 20, 2011 @ 03:01 AM
phonixtarheels

Still wondering if MLTD or KLOOP with get the New York City hoodies.

eBay has an XL for $62 shipped and just general info, eBay also has the OG script in burgundy
December 20, 2011 @ 03:04 AM
KrunkNole

if i wasn't getting rid of my entire dia collection. id cop one of those cardigans for sure... missed em the first time around and still hate myself for not getting the tiff one.
December 20, 2011 @ 03:20 AM
lovedmndlife

^^ just out of interest why are ya selling it all?

December 20, 2011 @ 03:28 AM
ThatGuyOverThere

Haha dang, can't even give props to my mom without people being assholes. I truly am better than all of you, end of story.

having your mommy buy u something is not something u should be bragging about on here...get a job and buy your own shit like most of us on here

I love this, because if you read what I said, I did no bragging what so ever. Saying I need a job is completely irrelevant because it was a christmas gift, so telling me that I should've bought it myself makes no sense. Also, I love how all of you use the term "dec 11" like it's an insult, just because I joined this website earlier this month doesn't mean I just now started supporting diamond, I have every right to be here as you do. I wouldn't be surprised if one of you quoted this and completely flipped out and told me to gtfo or whatever, and I would be greatly surprised if you didn't. So please, surprise me.

My mother and I don't live together, so we get together for the holidays when we have a chance.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/208/3/a/funny_face_swaps_bizarre_33_by_lukerage-d6ffzxo.jpg

December 20, 2011 @ 03:51 AM
Belak

where dem trenches at?!
December 20, 2011 @ 04:27 AM
lovedmndlife

got my first pair of dmnd denim in the post today smile

December 20, 2011 @ 04:29 AM
thesolecollector23

My mother and I don't live together, so we get together for the holidays when we have a chance.
why explain your self to douche bags!

Mista No Slack N My Mack

December 20, 2011 @ 04:51 AM
diamond23

Anyone still looking for Burgundy scripts?

http://shop.ccs.com/product/model:175383/sku:63-22735/diamond-holiday-2011-og-script-hoody-mens/maroon/white/?cm=GLOBAL%20SEARCH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH

AFHipHop for 15% off.
December 20, 2011 @ 06:32 AM
lovedmndlife

December 20, 2011 @ 06:38 AM
magx3

where dem trenches at?!

they drop tomorrow on fairfax
December 20, 2011 @ 06:59 AM
Belak

^thanks

@lovedmndlife why the fuck are you showing those pictures? its disgusting and irrelevant
December 20, 2011 @ 07:01 AM
.eoJ

got a brand new medium burgandy og script hoodie for sale, pm me if interested
December 20, 2011 @ 07:12 AM
kids1350

Hey you guys may have experience from ordering online and I need help on what should I do I have been waiting for a order to arrive since november 8 lol and it is currently dec and nothing and i have already contacted tony and he replied and never again i keep on sending him emails and nothing. What should i do? Thank you
December 20, 2011 @ 07:45 AM
lovedmndlife

^thanks

@lovedmndlife why the fuck are you showing those pictures? its disgusting and irrelevant

pics gone sorry to upset anyone

December 20, 2011 @ 08:50 AM
siralex

How come some diamond hoodies have thinner hoods than others? My smoke ring hoodie has a thin ass hood and my NY CITY hoodie has a thick hoodie.

they're both a medium and the NY CITY hoodie is waaay bigger than the other one...

December 20, 2011 @ 09:47 AM
srod300

^ the new ones are definately thinner/smaller than the older ones.

December 20, 2011 @ 03:03 PM
InfamousZero

Hey you guys may have experience from ordering online and I need help on what should I do I have been waiting for a order to arrive since november 8 lol and it is currently dec and nothing and i have already contacted tony and he replied and never again i keep on sending him emails and nothing. What should i do? Thank you

tony a bitch ass for real. IDK how Diamond is able to keep their webshop open. Open a dispute with paypal or your credit card. That will get tony's attention because nothing else does.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

December 20, 2011 @ 03:43 PM
charlie.brown

Any diamond fam interested in this...? Letting it go

December 20, 2011 @ 05:57 PM
KrunkNole

^^ just out of interest why are ya selling it all?

Been doing it for too long, and don't really wear them too often. Ive hung on to them over the past year just for the hell of it. But its time, rather give them to someone who will appreciate them as much as I do. Plus i have a serious corporate job so its time to grow up and get some nicer clothes. its been real tho.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.