Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 3, 2011 @ 08:46 AM
no1deasoriginal

this shit would be dope as fuck. house key! not sure if its capable for a car double though.
December 3, 2011 @ 08:52 AM
Ppoy

seeing people posting up their collection brings back good memories. Even tho before it was mad hard copping Diamond supply coz I live in NY but I've seen sick collections from people who lives as far as Hawaii. I know its just tees but I felt like I accomplished something whenever I get my orders in, lolz. Now a days it's as easy as just going to the mall to cop and not worry about your favorite tee out of the current season selling out. Diamonds going to be here for a long time no matter what and I'll always be around looking for heat, whether it'll be limited or gr. One thing I'm waiting for to happen is a Diamond store here in NY. DMND4LIFE bitches, lolz.
December 3, 2011 @ 09:21 AM
lovedmndlife

i feel ya about hard to cop DMND, living all the way over in Australia it costs a hell of a lot for postage, especially off of e-bay, i love getting ne wDiamond T's, at least i'm pretty much guarunteed i won't see anyone else wearing the same T as me

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

December 3, 2011 @ 09:34 AM
Diamond

I try not to complain often but when you pay $40 bucks for something and it breaks the first day you wear it........wack as fuck
IM HELLA PISSED....some random lady tapped me on the shoulder like you dropped your "wallet"

This happen to anyone else ?
This is the first complaint I have seen about the clasp breaking off like that, I have seen the chain broken from ppl slamming in car doors and such but never like that. I always use our chain pouches and mine has always been good except an LV one I use to have broke in 2 days.. Sorry to see that break on you.... hit up tony@diamondsupplyco.com and maybe he can replace it.
December 3, 2011 @ 10:08 AM
SDiamonds

Honestly one of my favorite diamond tees i own is the Superior Grip Tee... Looks all perforated like the bubble free grip. SO dope
December 3, 2011 @ 09:15 PM
ncatanza05

I can't fuck with Nicky's shit anymore saw a diamond tee in a display at pacsun.. Can anyone say sellout?
December 3, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
LUPS

^^^^^haha

|| instagram: lups1 ||

December 3, 2011 @ 09:39 PM
kr00kd

Just outta curiosity, who here thinks they have the dopest collection and is willing post a pic?

my collection is pretty fire, ill post a picture later when i get off work

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

December 3, 2011 @ 09:40 PM
LUPS

You get those shirts g? Sorry for the shipping lag

December 3, 2011 @ 09:44 PM
ChicagoLDRS

I can't fuck with Nicky's shit anymore saw a diamond tee in a display at pacsun.. Can anyone say sellout?

It's a business my dude...Not every streetwear/skate/hip-hop brand is going to maintain a Supreme-esque level of exclusivity. DSC has a different business model and the company made $13M last year (or so I've read). If Diamond still has dope drops I'll cop regardless if they're sold at Wal-Mart or not.

Dude is trying to make his money, and he's done a good job of it. If you have a business mentality you don't give a fuck what the purists start to think of you. Was George Lucas supposed to NOT make the new Star Wars series? He saw a market and he cashed in. If zumiez and pac sun came at you talmbout we wanna buy 1000s of each of your products you'd sign on the dotted line too.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

December 3, 2011 @ 10:11 PM
jaeyoung

^no one cares about exclusivity....

business is business but who says that everything business-related couldn't involve some feelings? we all want money, and I don't blame people for putting money over love, but there is a point where you go too far. I can see why you support nick for going big and releasing his brand virtually across the whole country, but there is a blind spot to a move like this. You think people hate on zumiez and pacsun just because it's "zumiez" or "pacsun"? no. no one gives a shit about the name of the store and what it has to offer. all you have to know is that these two stores are chain stores and whenever a certain brand is put on a chain store, it loses all of it's aesthetic value immediately. chain stores mass produce items for the lowest of their budget in order to gain the maximum profit. at this point, they don't give a fuck about what they sell to you, all they want is your money. the reason why I love brands like diamond is because it gave people an image of the street scene, moreover the west coast skate culture in general.

so how can you say nick didn't sell out? he threw away the movement of punk, hip hop, and skateboarding that developed in the '80's for a boost in his profit. to me, that is treachery, and I can bitch about this topic all day if I wanted to. Just know that business is business, but you can't forget that fashion is art.
December 3, 2011 @ 10:16 PM
randomtw

It's a business my dude...Not every streetwear/skate/hip-hop brand is going to maintain a Supreme-esque level of exclusivity. DSC has a different business model and the company made $13M last year (or so I've read). If Diamond still has dope drops I'll cop regardless if they're sold at Wal-Mart or not.

Dude is trying to make his money, and he's done a good job of it. If you have a business mentality you don't give a fuck what the purists start to think of you. Was George Lucas supposed to NOT make the new Star Wars series? He saw a market and he cashed in. If zumiez and pac sun came at you talmbout we wanna buy 1000s of each of your products you'd sign on the dotted line too.

that right there is the difference between supreme and crisp vs every other brand out there, integrity
December 3, 2011 @ 10:18 PM
limos

did these ever drop?

December 3, 2011 @ 10:21 PM
LUPS

At the end of the day Diamond Supply Co. Is just a skate brand. An everyday expanding skate brand. Selling out is when you switch your Steez and produce a whole different image for diamond. Nick keeps delivering quality goods. And about a brand being deaded once it's sold in zumiez or PAC sun? That's garbage. As long as the company hasn't changed just for the expansion, then what's wrong with the exposure?

I hate seeing this debate every page. You all need to just stop buying Diamond if you really feel this way.

December 3, 2011 @ 10:21 PM
LUPS

Yes @ Danker

December 3, 2011 @ 10:24 PM
LUPS

Diamond, Crooks and Obey stay producing dope product. Oh, and guess what, they're all sold at Zumiez. Get over it.

December 3, 2011 @ 10:59 PM
stinknani4real

here's my current collection, and stuff from the past that i sold. downsized a lot

Past items

December 3, 2011 @ 11:04 PM
LUPS

Damn, why would you sell those tiffs?

December 3, 2011 @ 11:05 PM
lovedmndlife

love that dirty diamond t, sweet collection, some nice T's in there smile

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

December 3, 2011 @ 11:07 PM
stinknani4real

Damn, why would you sell those tiffs?

just needed money at the time, but if i could change the past i would of kept them haha
December 3, 2011 @ 11:08 PM
LUPS

I feel you dude. Regret selling some of my diamond stuff too.

December 3, 2011 @ 11:35 PM
Dat1Dude562

Selling both pair of my tiffs was the worst mistake I've ever made :/ I got good money so i guess it seemed right at the moment

Taking Supreme Jesus Jersey Preorders. $300 shipped each.

December 4, 2011 @ 12:14 AM
Dirty Dan

What's the fit like on the pullover hoodies? Size up, down tts?!
December 4, 2011 @ 02:57 AM
Hardline Brand

That Mighty Healthy x Diamond collab was ill! I miss mine though. Wassup Hypebeast forums!

Based out of the City by the Sea. An urban sophisticated lifestyle brand. “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” - Leonardo Da

December 4, 2011 @ 03:21 AM
dalek

TTS. I'm a medium in tees but usually size up on hoodies for a bigger fit. The large Diamond hoody I have is huge... shoulda stuck with a med.
December 4, 2011 @ 03:34 AM
poldylocks

where's a good spot to cop some f/w 2010 pieces? looking for the world class hood and/or jacket.

bitch.

December 4, 2011 @ 04:01 AM
stinknani4real

i would say size down, i wear large tees but medium hoods.
i ordered a grey unpolo zip up in large from the fall line, and that thing was hella baggy on me
December 4, 2011 @ 05:06 AM
LUPS

My new holiday hoodie fits TTS

December 4, 2011 @ 05:24 AM
siralex

it's weird for me. because i ordered a small on karmaloop and it was skin tight. then i ordered a small on mltd and it fit perfectly. i also have a medium i got from the diamond website and it fits pretty good. just a tiny bit baggy.

EMAIL: axthan@yahoo.com // FEEDBACK: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller- feedback/173431/

December 4, 2011 @ 05:28 AM
quiet1

suspended

Hoodies have always been tts

bobbydigital407.tumblr.com

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.