Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
November 30, 2011 @ 06:20 AM
heisenberg

Btw thanks to all that have been coppin the Diamond Footwear, it is amazing to see it taking off so fast. I honestly didn't know what to expect when launching the line but its success has surpassed anything we imagined. All of our footwear is also limited to what is pre-booked by accounts and we do not remake colorways after they are sold out.

Speaking of the shoes - are you going to release those Black/Metallic VVS on the website?

I think you released them in-store for black friday.

Those looked really dope - hoping you're doing an online release.

November 30, 2011 @ 06:21 AM
limos

hahhah baby tees ^^

LOL at Danker trying to fit in. Go sleep in your Large shirt that probably is the size of a blanket to me

- Bud Godd

its ok that u wear same size as baby breezo im not hating
November 30, 2011 @ 06:23 AM
limos

Btw thanks to all that have been coppin the Diamond Footwear, it is amazing to see it taking off so fast. I honestly didn't know what to expect when launching the line but its success has surpassed anything we imagined. All of our footwear is also limited to what is pre-booked by accounts and we do not remake colorways after they are sold out.

Speaking of the shoes - are you going to release those Black/Metallic VVS on the website?

they dont make size 1
November 30, 2011 @ 06:27 AM
heisenberg

they dont make size 1

Only my t-shirts are small.
November 30, 2011 @ 06:34 AM
low_k3y

they dont make size 1

Hahahaa this.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

November 30, 2011 @ 06:35 AM
thisizwils

$40 diamond snapbacks that are made in china? ummm no thanks ... mostlikely they get paid less an dollar per hour to make those $40 snapbacks
November 30, 2011 @ 07:00 AM
Diamond

$40 diamond snapbacks that are made in china? ummm no thanks ... mostlikely they get paid less an dollar per hour to make those $40 snapbacks
We actually only pay $1 less for our snapbacks that are made in China and the reason we moved a lot of hat production there is because we don't know of a manufacturer that can handle our volume in the states. I would continue to make them in the USA but they can not get made in time to fullfill our orders. The hat factory workers in China actually live pretty good compared to the factory workers here. Here they get minimum wage which must be hard to survive on while in China they get China minimum wage which is 1400 a month + free on site apartments & free food. How many factory workers here have 1400 a month left over after housing and food? none.
November 30, 2011 @ 07:02 AM
mkm159

Ya I'm interested in those Black/Metallic VVS
online release?
November 30, 2011 @ 07:03 AM
hiphopbackpacker

Nicky D, what's good with that MMG 2 collab?
November 30, 2011 @ 07:06 AM
Diamond

online release?

Next week along with the other Holiday footwear.
November 30, 2011 @ 07:06 AM
Diamond

Nicky D, what's good with that MMG 2 collab?

Its droppin with Rick Ross's new album.
November 30, 2011 @ 07:07 AM
heisenberg

online release?

Nice. Definitely excited about those.
November 30, 2011 @ 07:08 AM
mkm159

online release?

Nice. Definitely excited about those.
November 30, 2011 @ 07:10 AM
jaeyoung

Wait, wait. Isn't jaeyoung that faggot that always comes in here posting "check out my new video guize, i'm rocking exclusive diamond!" as if it makes his shitty excuse for "music" any better. Don't even mention curren$y B, you WISH you could refuse majors. SMH fucking recording in a basement type nigga. Oh and Fuck Supreme just salty as hell cause he didn't get his box of "goodies" Nick promised him. Guarantee he'd be licking Nick's ballsack if he ever sent that faggot his box. Glad he didn't though. Fortunately it looks like 90% of faggot hipsters are leaving Diamond.

I co-sign heisenberg too. If you rock anything above a large you're a fat son of a bitch who deserves to cawp that type II diabetes swagger.

- Bud Godd

What? No, I don't make music. I don't have to time to do that shit because I'm still in college working my ass off. I think you're talking about this guy? Now don't you feel stupid...
November 30, 2011 @ 07:22 AM
Diamond

I just looked it up and it is actually in Shenzhen (Guangdong) where most of our factories are minimum wage dollars per month $1320[3] which is $201.81 US per month.
So they only get 200 USD a month but also free housing and free food provided by the factory. If you have ever been to mainland China you will realize that this is not that bad considering how cheap everything is there. I can go eat with 5 friends and it costs about $7.00 USD for all of us. It is what it is.
November 30, 2011 @ 07:24 AM
limos

a nick u gota a preview for that grizzly stuff?
November 30, 2011 @ 07:27 AM
Belak

price on these?
on a side note, its ironic how supreme and diamond both dropped miners jackets and trenches this season.
November 30, 2011 @ 07:27 AM
jaeyoung

LOL, re-reading Breezo's response gets me everytime. Fuck Supreme deserves his box, what the fuck are you trying to say? Of course he'd be salty about shit like that. 90% of faggot hispters? Where are the statistics, and who the fuck is hipster on this website? Hahahahaha. And you co-sign with heisenberg? Do you not realize that he's been trolling about that t-shirt size shit lolololl. fucking dead

And wearing sizes above large..? dude that's a fucked up things to say man, not cool. some people have eating problems and diabetes is taken seriously. You should seriously reconsider before saying fucked up shit like that.
November 30, 2011 @ 10:21 AM
Diamond

price on these?
on a side note, its ironic how supreme and diamond both dropped miners jackets and trenches this season.

I love this jacket! Drops in a week or 2..... being produced here in LA so sometimes takes much longer then expected.
November 30, 2011 @ 02:08 PM
brahmwatson

since that cutty diamond basketball shirts coming out..yall should just make basketball shorts already..and sweatpants
November 30, 2011 @ 03:53 PM
PKdaGod

LOL, re-reading Breezo's response gets me everytime. Fuck Supreme deserves his box, what the fuck are you trying to say? Of course he'd be salty about shit like that. 90% of faggot hispters? Where are the statistics, and who the fuck is hipster on this website? Hahahahaha. And you co-sign with heisenberg? Do you not realize that he's been trolling about that t-shirt size shit lolololl. fucking dead

And wearing sizes above large..? dude that's a fucked up things to say man, not cool. some people have eating problems and diabetes is taken seriously. You should seriously reconsider before saying fucked up shit like that.

Go try to rap jaeyoung, but be sure to rock your limited collab so we can take you seriously. Nigga go collab with Ja Rule or something, you stay taking L's nigga. I took a meaty dump last night and it sounded better than any of the music you've ever put out

eli porter lookin ass nigga, least he raps better than you
November 30, 2011 @ 04:23 PM
Hoesfavorite

Whens the Rich hil collab coming out nick?
November 30, 2011 @ 04:29 PM
jaeyoung

Go try to rap jaeyoung, but be sure to rock your limited collab so we can take you seriously. Nigga go collab with Ja Rule or something, you stay taking L's nigga. I took a meaty dump last night and it sounded better than any of the music you've ever put out

eli porter lookin ass nigga, least he raps better than you

I don't understand... do you have some attention deficiency? I clearly stated that you were mixing me up with Jae YachTs LOL...

You can stop bashing on the poor guy now and make fun of me. My god you are fucking retarded.
November 30, 2011 @ 04:35 PM
heisenberg

This thread just gets better and better.
November 30, 2011 @ 06:18 PM
PKdaGod

#WINNING

but jaeyoung stay's taking L's too, ole "i'mma try to get the thread back on track" looking ass nigga
November 30, 2011 @ 06:19 PM
niickyrozay

I co-sign heisenberg too. If you rock anything above a large you're a fat son of a bitch who deserves to cawp that type II diabetes swagger.

- Bud Godd

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

November 30, 2011 @ 07:07 PM
srod300

Nick, anything for the ladies coming anytime soon? Saw the OG and unpolo hoodies you posted for black Friday but was wondering if anything will end up online

Instagram/twitter: @srod300

November 30, 2011 @ 08:15 PM
heisenberg

Anyone have the Un-Polo Zip Up Hoodie?

I've been thinking about grabbing one, but they look really big compared to other diamond hoodies.

Because I had the same problem with the Un-Polo long sleeve I have - that the sleeves ended up being much bigger than other long sleeve shit that I have.
November 30, 2011 @ 09:20 PM
LUPS

My all wool varsity comes in tomorrow.
I really hope the fit is proper and not wicked tight.
Ordered a Medium since thats what i wear in tees.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

November 30, 2011 @ 09:45 PM
limos

My all wool varsity comes in tomorrow.
I really hope the fit is proper and not wicked tight.
Ordered a Medium since thats what i wear in tees.

lmk how the fit is foo i was gonna order one later when i got off but ill wait till tomarow just to make sure

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.