[Diamond Supply Co.] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

Nov 30, 2011 @ 05:46
Originally posted by Inactive User
tbh zumiez lets me cop diamond easier im not complaining....

agreed. if they have the shirt I want in the color I want, why pay shipping online and wait for it to come to me?
other times, they get shirts in colors I don't want, so I go online, just like I do for some limited/exclusive stuff that is only online.

no big deal.
Nov 30, 2011 @ 05:47
We have been selling hardware at Zumiez since 2001 & apparel to them since 2005 or 2006. I did say in the past that Zumiez and Karmaloop will not get our whole line and they don't. Neither company gets any of our limited edition items or collabo's that we continue to make specific for our true fan base + when have you ever seen any Diamond cut n sew at Zumiez? We now make all of our limited edition pieces with Diamond blue tags to differentiate what can only be bought from our online store or on Faifax for those that don't want to be rocking the same tee as a kid that copped off Karmaloop or Zumiez etc. Not much has changed in our overall philosophy of the brand, but over time we definitely have become a lot more visible outside of the skate/boutique world. At the end of the day we still make products we like, we don't make silly items or graphics just because we know they will sell & will always stay true to our skate, sneaker and streetwear upbringing.
Nov 30, 2011 @ 05:49
Wait, wait. Isn't jaeyoung that faggot that always comes in here posting "check out my new video guize, i'm rocking exclusive diamond!" as if it makes his shitty excuse for "music" any better. Don't even mention curren$y B, you WISH you could refuse majors. SMH fucking recording in a basement type nigga. Oh and Fuck Supreme just salty as hell cause he didn't get his box of "goodies" Nick promised him. Guarantee he'd be licking Nick's ballsack if he ever sent that faggot his box. Glad he didn't though. Fortunately it looks like 90% of faggot hipsters are leaving Diamond.

I co-sign heisenberg too. If you rock anything above a large you're a fat son of a bitch who deserves to cawp that type II diabetes swagger.

- Bud Godd
Nov 30, 2011 @ 05:50
^^^ it broke my heart when i seen the snapbacks at zumiez though ;'( hahaha
Nov 30, 2011 @ 05:51
On another note, Karmaloop does a lot for up and coming brands and this industry so it is hard to hate on them.
Nov 30, 2011 @ 05:53
Wait, wait. Isn't jaeyoung that faggot that always comes in here posting "check out my new video guize, i'm rocking exclusive diamond!" as if it makes his shitty excuse for "music" any better. Don't even mention curren$y B, you WISH you could refuse majors. SMH fucking recording in a basement type nigga. Oh and Fuck Supreme just salty as hell cause he didn't get his box of "goodies" Nick promised him. Guarantee he'd be licking Nick's ballsack if he ever sent that faggot his box. Glad he didn't though. Fortunately it looks like 90% of faggot hipsters are leaving Diamond.

I co-sign heisenberg too. If you rock anything above a large you're a fat son of a bitch who deserves to cawp that type II diabetes swagger.

- Bud Godd

haha or maybe peeps who rock XL are just tall l im 6 ft 175 im fit my dude and far from fat
Nov 30, 2011 @ 05:54
Nick will the cardigans be released with the rest of the holiday things dropping a week from now ?
Nov 30, 2011 @ 05:57
Nick will the cardigans be released with the rest of the holiday things dropping a week from now ?

Cardigans will be dropping very soon..... maybe in the next week or 2. We make all of our cut n sew here in LA & they don't have the man power to pump it out as fast as china factories but the quality is worth the wait.
Nov 30, 2011 @ 05:58
WHEN IS KARMALOOP GETTING THE HOLIDAY DROP?! I'VE BEEN WAITING TOO LONG!! HURRY UP

feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/173431/

Nov 30, 2011 @ 06:00
hey nick whats gonna be dropping on that grizzly drop?everything?
ANY PICS?
Nov 30, 2011 @ 06:01
hey nick whats gonna be dropping on that grizzly drop?everything?

New tees, hoods, Starter hats, pins, grip etc. Pretty much everything all at once.
Nov 30, 2011 @ 06:02
Nicky D, when is the next collab and please say another Curren$y is in the mix.
Nov 30, 2011 @ 06:03
any pics?
Nov 30, 2011 @ 06:04
WHEN IS KARMALOOP GETTING THE HOLIDAY DROP?! I'VE BEEN WAITING TOO LONG!! HURRY UP
I am not sure when but as you can see from past Karmaloop drops they sometimes skip seasons and or don't get the whole line.
Nov 30, 2011 @ 06:07
Nicky D, when is the next collab and please say another Curren$y is in the mix.

Next collab is with our long time Diamond Lifer homie Chico Brenes and his skate shop in Nicaragua called Central, drops saturday after next. New Spitta collab doesn't drop until 4-20-12 which includes sneakers, tees and hats...... we will however be droppin other collabs in the mean time.
Nov 30, 2011 @ 06:10
will you drop an og script blue hoodie soon?
Nov 30, 2011 @ 06:11

- Bud Godd

Yeah bro. That's why I'm about to cop those Extra-Smalls that Nick was talking about.

I mean, if my belly button has to hang out a little bit - so what, right? As long as I have that Extra-Small Diamond Swagg, none of the rest of that shit matters.

Obviously, better have my belly button showing a little bit than actually wear a Size Medium shirt. Because those guys that wear those big sizes don't deserve to wear clothes at all! Honestly, they shouldn't even be allowed to leave their house. I think that's a pretty good idea, honestly, I'm going to start a letter to my local congressman right now.
Nov 30, 2011 @ 06:12
Btw thanks to all that have been coppin the Diamond Footwear, it is amazing to see it taking off so fast. I honestly didn't know what to expect when launching the line but its success has surpassed anything we imagined. All of our footwear is also limited to what is pre-booked by accounts and we do not remake colorways after they are sold out.
Nov 30, 2011 @ 06:13
attack of the gremlins on hypebeast hahaha ^^^^
Nov 30, 2011 @ 06:13
will you drop an og script blue hoodie soon?

Yeah, I'm waiting for some more colors on those too.

I'm hoping they make a Charcoal/Yellow OG Script hoodie like that OG Script t-shirt that dropped for holiday.
Nov 30, 2011 @ 06:14

- Bud Godd

Yeah bro. That's why I'm about to cop those Extra-Smalls that Nick was talking about.

I mean, if my belly button has to hang out a little bit - so what, right? As long as I have that Extra-Small Diamond Swagg, none of the rest of that shit matters.

Obviously, better have my belly button showing a little bit than actually wear a Size Medium shirt. Because those guys that wear those big sizes don't deserve to wear clothes at all! Honestly, they shouldn't even be allowed to leave their house. I think that's a pretty good idea, honestly, I'm going to start a letter to my local congressman right now.

tiny pants swaqq, tiny shirt swaqq

I hope your congressman agrees with our consensus that streetwear shouldn't be available in bigger than a large.

maybe I'll enjoy seeing a little of your bellybutton ;-)

NOHOMODOE!
Nov 30, 2011 @ 06:14

- Bud Godd

tiny pants swaqq, tiny shirt swaqq

I hope your congressman agrees with our consensus that streetwear shouldn't be available in bigger than a large.

maybe I'll enjoy seeing a little of your bellybutton ;-)

NOHOMODOE!

pics sent.
Nov 30, 2011 @ 06:15

- Bud Godd

We will make xxxs half shirts just for you son. now thats swagger 100.
Nov 30, 2011 @ 06:16

- Bud Godd

We will make xxxs half shirts just for you son. now thats swagger 100.

Fucking right. Now that's what I've been waiting to hear for years.

All of those clowns in the mall wearing those size Mediums won't have shit on me.
Nov 30, 2011 @ 06:17
hahhah baby tees ^^
Nov 30, 2011 @ 06:18
any preview of the grizzly drop?
Nov 30, 2011 @ 06:18
hahhah baby tees ^^

LOL at Danker trying to fit in. Go sleep in your Large shirt that probably is the size of a blanket to me

- Bud Godd
Nov 30, 2011 @ 06:19

Cardigans will be dropping very soon..... maybe in the next week or 2. We make all of our cut n sew here in LA & they don't have the man power to pump it out as fast as china factories but the quality is worth the wait.
. Nice nice I feel it. So how much will they be?
Nov 30, 2011 @ 06:20
Btw thanks to all that have been coppin the Diamond Footwear, it is amazing to see it taking off so fast. I honestly didn't know what to expect when launching the line but its success has surpassed anything we imagined. All of our footwear is also limited to what is pre-booked by accounts and we do not remake colorways after they are sold out.

Speaking of the shoes - are you going to release those Black/Metallic VVS on the website?

I think you released them in-store for black friday.

Those looked really dope - hoping you're doing an online release.

Nov 30, 2011 @ 06:21
hahhah baby tees ^^

LOL at Danker trying to fit in. Go sleep in your Large shirt that probably is the size of a blanket to me

- Bud Godd

its ok that u wear same size as baby breezo im not hating
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.