November 30, 2011 @ 05:17 AM
heisenberg

Every time this dude complains I picture this

Probably because everything I've said went completely over your head.

Maybe you should re-read everything one more time and give it another try.
November 30, 2011 @ 05:46 AM
mkm159

tbh zumiez lets me cop diamond easier im not complaining....

agreed. if they have the shirt I want in the color I want, why pay shipping online and wait for it to come to me?
other times, they get shirts in colors I don't want, so I go online, just like I do for some limited/exclusive stuff that is only online.

no big deal.
November 30, 2011 @ 05:47 AM
Diamond

We have been selling hardware at Zumiez since 2001 & apparel to them since 2005 or 2006. I did say in the past that Zumiez and Karmaloop will not get our whole line and they don't. Neither company gets any of our limited edition items or collabo's that we continue to make specific for our true fan base + when have you ever seen any Diamond cut n sew at Zumiez? We now make all of our limited edition pieces with Diamond blue tags to differentiate what can only be bought from our online store or on Faifax for those that don't want to be rocking the same tee as a kid that copped off Karmaloop or Zumiez etc. Not much has changed in our overall philosophy of the brand, but over time we definitely have become a lot more visible outside of the skate/boutique world. At the end of the day we still make products we like, we don't make silly items or graphics just because we know they will sell & will always stay true to our skate, sneaker and streetwear upbringing.
November 30, 2011 @ 05:49 AM
PKdaGod

Wait, wait. Isn't jaeyoung that faggot that always comes in here posting "check out my new video guize, i'm rocking exclusive diamond!" as if it makes his shitty excuse for "music" any better. Don't even mention curren$y B, you WISH you could refuse majors. SMH fucking recording in a basement type nigga. Oh and Fuck Supreme just salty as hell cause he didn't get his box of "goodies" Nick promised him. Guarantee he'd be licking Nick's ballsack if he ever sent that faggot his box. Glad he didn't though. Fortunately it looks like 90% of faggot hipsters are leaving Diamond.

I co-sign heisenberg too. If you rock anything above a large you're a fat son of a bitch who deserves to cawp that type II diabetes swagger.

- Bud Godd
November 30, 2011 @ 05:50 AM
limos

^^^ it broke my heart when i seen the snapbacks at zumiez though ;'( hahaha
November 30, 2011 @ 05:51 AM
Diamond

On another note, Karmaloop does a lot for up and coming brands and this industry so it is hard to hate on them.
November 30, 2011 @ 05:53 AM
limos

Wait, wait. Isn't jaeyoung that faggot that always comes in here posting "check out my new video guize, i'm rocking exclusive diamond!" as if it makes his shitty excuse for "music" any better. Don't even mention curren$y B, you WISH you could refuse majors. SMH fucking recording in a basement type nigga. Oh and Fuck Supreme just salty as hell cause he didn't get his box of "goodies" Nick promised him. Guarantee he'd be licking Nick's ballsack if he ever sent that faggot his box. Glad he didn't though. Fortunately it looks like 90% of faggot hipsters are leaving Diamond.

I co-sign heisenberg too. If you rock anything above a large you're a fat son of a bitch who deserves to cawp that type II diabetes swagger.

- Bud Godd

haha or maybe peeps who rock XL are just tall l im 6 ft 175 im fit my dude and far from fat
November 30, 2011 @ 05:54 AM
illestDiamond

Nick will the cardigans be released with the rest of the holiday things dropping a week from now ?
November 30, 2011 @ 05:57 AM
Diamond

Nick will the cardigans be released with the rest of the holiday things dropping a week from now ?

Cardigans will be dropping very soon..... maybe in the next week or 2. We make all of our cut n sew here in LA & they don't have the man power to pump it out as fast as china factories but the quality is worth the wait.
November 30, 2011 @ 05:58 AM
siralex

WHEN IS KARMALOOP GETTING THE HOLIDAY DROP?! I'VE BEEN WAITING TOO LONG!! HURRY UP

EMAIL: axthan@yahoo.com // FEEDBACK: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller- feedback/173431/

November 30, 2011 @ 06:00 AM
limos

hey nick whats gonna be dropping on that grizzly drop?everything?
ANY PICS?
November 30, 2011 @ 06:01 AM
Diamond

hey nick whats gonna be dropping on that grizzly drop?everything?

New tees, hoods, Starter hats, pins, grip etc. Pretty much everything all at once.
November 30, 2011 @ 06:02 AM
PKdaGod

Nicky D, when is the next collab and please say another Curren$y is in the mix.
November 30, 2011 @ 06:03 AM
limos

any pics?
November 30, 2011 @ 06:04 AM
Diamond

WHEN IS KARMALOOP GETTING THE HOLIDAY DROP?! I'VE BEEN WAITING TOO LONG!! HURRY UP
I am not sure when but as you can see from past Karmaloop drops they sometimes skip seasons and or don't get the whole line.
November 30, 2011 @ 06:07 AM
Diamond

Nicky D, when is the next collab and please say another Curren$y is in the mix.

Next collab is with our long time Diamond Lifer homie Chico Brenes and his skate shop in Nicaragua called Central, drops saturday after next. New Spitta collab doesn't drop until 4-20-12 which includes sneakers, tees and hats...... we will however be droppin other collabs in the mean time.
November 30, 2011 @ 06:10 AM
randomtw

will you drop an og script blue hoodie soon?
November 30, 2011 @ 06:11 AM
heisenberg

- Bud Godd

Yeah bro. That's why I'm about to cop those Extra-Smalls that Nick was talking about.

I mean, if my belly button has to hang out a little bit - so what, right? As long as I have that Extra-Small Diamond Swagg, none of the rest of that shit matters.

Obviously, better have my belly button showing a little bit than actually wear a Size Medium shirt. Because those guys that wear those big sizes don't deserve to wear clothes at all! Honestly, they shouldn't even be allowed to leave their house. I think that's a pretty good idea, honestly, I'm going to start a letter to my local congressman right now.
November 30, 2011 @ 06:12 AM
Diamond

Btw thanks to all that have been coppin the Diamond Footwear, it is amazing to see it taking off so fast. I honestly didn't know what to expect when launching the line but its success has surpassed anything we imagined. All of our footwear is also limited to what is pre-booked by accounts and we do not remake colorways after they are sold out.
November 30, 2011 @ 06:13 AM
limos

attack of the gremlins on hypebeast hahaha ^^^^
November 30, 2011 @ 06:13 AM
heisenberg

will you drop an og script blue hoodie soon?

Yeah, I'm waiting for some more colors on those too.

I'm hoping they make a Charcoal/Yellow OG Script hoodie like that OG Script t-shirt that dropped for holiday.
November 30, 2011 @ 06:14 AM
PKdaGod

- Bud Godd

Yeah bro. That's why I'm about to cop those Extra-Smalls that Nick was talking about.

I mean, if my belly button has to hang out a little bit - so what, right? As long as I have that Extra-Small Diamond Swagg, none of the rest of that shit matters.

Obviously, better have my belly button showing a little bit than actually wear a Size Medium shirt. Because those guys that wear those big sizes don't deserve to wear clothes at all! Honestly, they shouldn't even be allowed to leave their house. I think that's a pretty good idea, honestly, I'm going to start a letter to my local congressman right now.

tiny pants swaqq, tiny shirt swaqq

I hope your congressman agrees with our consensus that streetwear shouldn't be available in bigger than a large.

maybe I'll enjoy seeing a little of your bellybutton ;-)

NOHOMODOE!
November 30, 2011 @ 06:14 AM
heisenberg

- Bud Godd

tiny pants swaqq, tiny shirt swaqq

I hope your congressman agrees with our consensus that streetwear shouldn't be available in bigger than a large.

maybe I'll enjoy seeing a little of your bellybutton ;-)

NOHOMODOE!

pics sent.
November 30, 2011 @ 06:15 AM
Diamond

- Bud Godd

We will make xxxs half shirts just for you son. now thats swagger 100.
November 30, 2011 @ 06:16 AM
heisenberg

- Bud Godd

We will make xxxs half shirts just for you son. now thats swagger 100.

Fucking right. Now that's what I've been waiting to hear for years.

All of those clowns in the mall wearing those size Mediums won't have shit on me.
November 30, 2011 @ 06:17 AM
limos

hahhah baby tees ^^
November 30, 2011 @ 06:18 AM
randomtw

any preview of the grizzly drop?
November 30, 2011 @ 06:18 AM
PKdaGod

hahhah baby tees ^^

LOL at Danker trying to fit in. Go sleep in your Large shirt that probably is the size of a blanket to me

- Bud Godd
November 30, 2011 @ 06:19 AM
illestDiamond

Cardigans will be dropping very soon..... maybe in the next week or 2. We make all of our cut n sew here in LA & they don't have the man power to pump it out as fast as china factories but the quality is worth the wait.
. Nice nice I feel it. So how much will they be?
November 30, 2011 @ 06:20 AM
heisenberg

Btw thanks to all that have been coppin the Diamond Footwear, it is amazing to see it taking off so fast. I honestly didn't know what to expect when launching the line but its success has surpassed anything we imagined. All of our footwear is also limited to what is pre-booked by accounts and we do not remake colorways after they are sold out.

Speaking of the shoes - are you going to release those Black/Metallic VVS on the website?

I think you released them in-store for black friday.

Those looked really dope - hoping you're doing an online release.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.