Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 4, 2011 @ 07:49 PM
ever310

smh was hoping to receive my WIZ hoodie today...gues im not getting it till after the superbowl eventhough im in LA....
February 4, 2011 @ 07:53 PM
ever310

sorry lupus

that really offended me bro one of my friends passed away to that last yr. sad
February 4, 2011 @ 08:36 PM
Young Papi

that was iphone auto correct sorry if i offended you sir. tony, tones or whoever i emailed you and the shipping dept. im awaiting a response im seriously getting sick of all the hoopla. and why wasnt my wiz shirt shipped today???? confused
February 4, 2011 @ 08:41 PM
jurrasicshark

I think diamonds starting to lose it's creativity don't get me wrong they still do drop some gems here and there and i still rock it but it seems everything coming out lately has just been either a rip of a design with a diamond thrown in there or a picture of something with a diamond thrown in there or sometimes a design inside of a diamond shape. When are we going to get some good designs like the og stuff pre 09
February 4, 2011 @ 09:23 PM
ever310

that was iphone auto correct sorry if i offended you sir. tony, tones or whoever i emailed you and the shipping dept. im awaiting a response im seriously getting sick of all the hoopla. and why wasnt my wiz shirt shipped today???? confused

thnx man....also trying to get shippin confirmation...nick n tones never reply on here or twitter SMH
February 4, 2011 @ 09:36 PM
Zee3

i want green bay to win so the steelers wont have that many superbowl wins on the 49ers.

but fuck the rapper collabs, i cant wait for the central collab, 8=D collab, huf collab!, and so rad.

and the spring line, ohh you still dropping the diamond kings?

i logged in for the first time since 7/8/10 just to quote this
February 4, 2011 @ 09:56 PM
showtime602

wow you're in LA and didn't even get it. i shouldn't have even had my hopes up over here in phoenix. wack.
February 4, 2011 @ 10:46 PM
ever310

wow you're in LA and didn't even get it. i shouldn't have even had my hopes up over here in phoenix. wack.

yeah bro just my fuckin luck...diamond droppin the ball yet again..
February 5, 2011 @ 12:21 AM
Josh.

thnx man....also trying to get shippin confirmation...nick n tones never reply on here or twitter SMH

if you're trying to get shipping information from nick or tones you wont since they dont deal with the shipping department

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

February 5, 2011 @ 01:39 AM
GasfaceRefill

if you're trying to get shipping information from nick or tones you wont since they dont deal with the shipping department

If you get in touch with the actual Tony over shipping you will not receive a reply because he doesn't deal with his own job

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

February 5, 2011 @ 03:01 AM
Josh.

I'm aware of that from what I've read on here, but personally I have never had a shipping problem. I've always gotten my stuff, and I've always have had it within the time frame they post on the website, which it seems like people forget about a lot of the time.

February 5, 2011 @ 04:18 AM
Hova

dam this thread turned to shit....

smh
February 5, 2011 @ 07:39 AM
showtime602

shipping timeframe goes out the window when nick, the "owner", says they're shipping day after. good one. anyone lookin for black wiz tee in large pm me. last thing ill buy from diamond. and the first thing i'll resell. if it comes in that is. peace ya'll. good luck with dealin with this company.
February 5, 2011 @ 12:27 PM
GasfaceRefill

shipping timeframe goes out the window when nick, the "owner", says they're shipping day after. good one. anyone lookin for black wiz tee in large pm me. last thing ill buy from diamond. and the first thing i'll resell. if it comes in that is. peace ya'll. good luck with dealin with this company.

Noooooooooo!!! How will diamond supply ever survive now that you won't be buying anymore of their items!!?

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

February 5, 2011 @ 01:16 PM
FLyGuYz

Noooooooooo!!! How will diamond supply ever survive now that you won't be buying anymore of their items!!?

hahahaha....that made me laugh

karmaloop repcode: flyguyz

February 5, 2011 @ 01:36 PM
Kool-aid23

I'm late but does anyone know if the selvage utility jean (Japanese selvage denim) ever dropped?
February 5, 2011 @ 01:38 PM
FLY_LIFE44237

I had a dream that spring 2011 had drop sad cant wait man
February 5, 2011 @ 02:15 PM
Diamond

We only ended up shipping to Cali on thursday because UPS said no one else would get it by friday unless they lived in southern cali. We are not the shipping company so please complain to them.

We shipped to most people in northern cali as well because UPS said they could possibly get it but it wasn't guaranteed. We do our very best to get things that are ordered out to you guys as soon as possible & if you are unhappy with our service we apologize.
February 5, 2011 @ 02:34 PM
Diamond

On another note we were going to offer next day shipping on the Wiz collab but UPS again said anyone that orders on East Coast wouldn't get it because of weather conditions. We decided to not even do a next day option or we would have everyone on the East yelling at us about why they spent an extra 30 in shipping and didn't get it.
February 5, 2011 @ 02:41 PM
mr.shift

Did they restock the Precious Paris Crewneck in black in Medium last night?
February 5, 2011 @ 02:53 PM
jayyypee

Did they restock the Precious Paris Crewneck in black in Medium last night?

fromwhat i checked naw
February 5, 2011 @ 02:59 PM
jayyypee

they didn't jus checked
February 5, 2011 @ 03:10 PM
Josh.

i just confused. Did you actually think you would get it in time for the super bowl? I said before the shirt even released that it wouldn't be here in time for the super bowl. Ups doesn't ship that fast. Especially since diamond ships through ground. That's at least a three day wait for phoenix. Say they shipped out on thursday, that's friday, saturday, and since they don't deliver on sunday, monday. So yeah. Get your panties out of a bunch pussy.

qft

February 5, 2011 @ 03:37 PM
showtime602

i just confused. did you actually think you would get it in time for the super bowl? I said before the shirt even released that it wouldn't be here in time for the super bowl. UPS doesn't ship that fast. especially since Diamond ships through ground. that's at least a three day wait for phoenix. say they shipped out on thursday, that's friday, saturday, and since they don't deliver on Sunday, monday. so yeah. get your panties out of a bunch pussy.

confused? obviously. you're the one runnin your mouth to people on the internet. was the pussy comment really necessary? probably not especially cause I seen your bitch ass on here whining and complaining plenty of times. Im allowed to be pissed. You should probably find something more productive to do with your life..... pussy.

boom.
February 5, 2011 @ 03:50 PM
Young Papi

Still waiting on confirmation that my order was shipped and haven't received any responses to my email about the currensy grinder that I payed for and never got. Wtf
February 5, 2011 @ 03:54 PM
srod300

I live in socal (riverside) and haven't recieved anything, not even a shipment confirmation. I guess I'll be getting mine sometime next month along with everyone else. Yay,

Instagram/twitter: @srod300

February 5, 2011 @ 04:14 PM
DIAMONDLIFE

damn fools be reselling these steelers tees for 75 - 90 bucks on ebay...
February 5, 2011 @ 04:18 PM
showtime602

cause dumbasses like you and mr srsly will continue to dump money into a brand that will continue to break your pockets and will be mainstream, walmart quality in no time. And then you'll be bitchin about that. been on the diamond wagon for 4 years now. time to hop off and leave you faggots to it.
February 5, 2011 @ 04:26 PM
GasfaceRefill

cause dumbasses like you and mr srsly will continue to dump money into a brand that will continue to break your pockets and will be mainstream, walmart quality in no time. And then you'll be bitchin about that. been on the diamond wagon for 4 years now. time to hop off and leave you faggots to it.

first off im sorry if your money situation leaves you're pockets "broken" after a couple $40 dollar tees but i aint never had a "broken" pocket. and yea youre exactly right im sure wal-mart will be getting a fresh delivery of spring 2011 next month. and im glad you just admitted youre a bandwagon diamond fan. obviously a bandwagon steelers fan as well. come back and talk to me when you graduate high school.

razz

February 5, 2011 @ 04:35 PM
showtime602

been out of high school dumbass. my BA speaks for itself. but I definitely don't need to argue about that with forum badasses who don't have shit to do but post on here.
Look at your post count fool and then get a fucking life. my bad I'm not some old ass who been rockin diamond since whenever and still tryin to be fly and suckin on nicks dick all the time. is that a source of pride for you? cause if so you should get some priorities in life. man, you are sooooooooo damn cool gasface. one day, i want to have as many forum posts and be as full of shit as you are.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.