Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
November 29, 2011 @ 06:16 AM
heisenberg

I just don't understand the response I'm getting over here.

I mean how can anyone really enjoy a Diamond Supply Co t-shirt, when you see some asshole in the mall that is actually wearing a size Medium instead of a Small.

How can that guy walk out of his house like that, is what I want to know?
November 29, 2011 @ 06:19 AM
randomtw

drop a navy og scrip hoodie and I'm set
graphics fell off a long time ago
November 29, 2011 @ 06:20 AM
heisenberg

What size do you wear?

None of that big ass Medium shit, I hope.
November 29, 2011 @ 06:42 AM
jaeyoung

i didnt even know zumiez started buying 2XL shit from diamond smh its over now.

exactly..shits gay af

Good point.

Personally, I think Diamond should stop making anything over Size Medium.

Because at least for me, I refuse to wear a brand that will have a bunch of assholes with a Size Large t-shirt running around my town.

Honestly, even size Medium is pushing it for me.

I just don't stand for that type of shit. So if you're listening Nicky Diamonds - Small and Mediums only! Or you can continue to lose my business.

I would just say Small only, but I don't want to sound like an asshole.

dat toddler lifestyle

I can fit small but why would I want to wear a brand like diamond that's tight. Medium is perfect for me. And Nicky Diamonds wears large sizes himself so I don't know what you're trying to come up with.

Diamond graphics are so fucking bad now... I only find myself copping og scripts, un-polos, and brilliant diamond designs
November 29, 2011 @ 06:57 AM
zyezye

if he would only cut out the Large, XL, XXL and XXXL sizes, he would really make a lot more money.

lmao, ok there buddy. in a retail environment, SMALLS and MEDIUMS never fucking sell out, there's a reason why stores only order a few smalls and mediums in comparison to the larges and xls, its because not everyone is built like a malnourished dwarf hailing from the land of elves. in fact smalls are the one size that gets ordered the least.

i've worked in multiple retail stores, same shit everytime. from skateshops, urbanshops, "hiphop" shops, highend wear, to chain stores. smalls are always fucking ordered the least and are always left over and forgotten in the clearance racks right beside the XXLs. get the fuck outta here thinking larges and xlarge bring in the least amount of money.

you know d?
November 29, 2011 @ 07:14 AM
ChicagoLDRS

LMAO at y'all niggas in here buying smalls. WTF? Are you like 5'6 and 130 lbs? Hit the gym

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

November 29, 2011 @ 07:17 AM
fristo0308

if he would only cut out the Large, XL, XXL and XXXL sizes, he would really make a lot more money.

lmao, ok there buddy. in a retail environment, SMALLS and MEDIUMS never fucking sell out, there's a reason why stores only order a few smalls and mediums in comparison to the larges and xls, its because not everyone is built like a malnourished dwarf hailing from the land of elves. in fact smalls are the one size that gets ordered the least.

i've worked in multiple retail stores, same shit everytime. from skateshops, urbanshops, "hiphop" shops, highend wear, to chain stores. smalls are always fucking ordered the least and are always left over and forgotten in the clearance racks right beside the XXLs. get the fuck outta here thinking larges and xlarge bring in the least amount of money.

you know d?

preachhhh. died at the elves line too lol
November 29, 2011 @ 07:24 AM
oahugrown

lol
November 29, 2011 @ 10:09 AM
phonixtarheels

Random question: Does anybody know or have the Diamond Falling Crew Neck (XL) and willing to sell? I know it's from a couple years ago (2009, I think) and I'm probably out of luck but figured I'd ask.

Thanks
November 29, 2011 @ 01:00 PM
jerdmnd

LMAO at y'all niggas in here buying smalls. WTF? Are you like 5'6 and 130 lbs? Hit the gym

Hahaha word! These kids fuckin small benchin the bar and shit. Get some meat on your bones, who cares if I wear a L or XL? I probably look better than you Heisenberg!
November 29, 2011 @ 02:32 PM
heisenberg

All of you ignorant fucks better stay in school.
November 29, 2011 @ 02:46 PM
LUPS

Random question: Does anybody know or have the Diamond Falling Crew Neck (XL) and willing to sell? I know it's from a couple years ago (2009, I think) and I'm probably out of luck but figured I'd ask.

Thanks

I have a size L in Navy ill sell you for $150

|| instagram: lups1 ||

November 29, 2011 @ 03:03 PM
InfamousZero

i really cant believe you stupid fucks in this thread actually believed heisenberg was being serious. jesus christ i miss the 08 thread. everyone was family back then and so chill smh.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

November 29, 2011 @ 03:59 PM
phonixtarheels

Thanks

I have a size L in Navy ill sell you for $150

Legit. Any rush on it? I might need a couple days to get money. Just spent a good bit on diamond this weekend.
November 29, 2011 @ 04:32 PM
heisenberg

i really cant believe you stupid fucks in this thread actually believed heisenberg was being serious. jesus christ i miss the 08 thread. everyone was family back then and so chill smh.

Yeah, I remember 08.

See those motherfuckers back then knew what was up.

Then knew that Diamond shouldn't be making any of that Size Medium/Large shit.
November 29, 2011 @ 04:40 PM
heisenberg

you know d?

Damn bro, you sure have a lot of wisdom.

Tell me some more stories of your very impressive knowledge of the retail industry.

I bet you could make a lot of money on Jeopardy. Your brain is like a fucking encyclopedia.
November 29, 2011 @ 05:34 PM
randomtw

What size do you wear?

None of that big ass Medium shit, I hope.

5xxl, diamond ships me their whole collection custom made for me every season
November 29, 2011 @ 06:20 PM
heisenberg

Hey guys, thanks for the PMs offering me those fly size Small shirts.

Good looking out.
November 29, 2011 @ 07:28 PM
LUPS

November 29, 2011 @ 09:59 PM
lovedmndlife

anyone know how the skate life stretch denim fits, fairly baggy??, are the legs hella long on the 36's,

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

November 29, 2011 @ 11:54 PM
Diamond

^ All of our pants are 34 length now.
Thanks to all that came by the store on Black Friday, it was crazy.

Funny the guy who said RIP Diamond because he didn't like our Spring tee lineup....... Spring '12 has been our biggest
prebook by accounts in Diamond history and also had the most positive feedback at both Agenda and Magic tradeshows then
we have ever had in the past.
All good tho, to each his own.

Chico Brenes CENTRAL X DIamond Supply Co. tee and crewneck drop in less then 2 weeks. All new Grizzly goods drop next week including some new Holiday Diamond Snapbacks, beanies, scarves & cut n sew.
November 29, 2011 @ 11:56 PM
Diamond

Hey guys, thanks for the PMs offering me those fly size Small shirts.

Good looking out.

we make xxs and xs now so be on he lookout.
November 30, 2011 @ 12:00 AM
LUPS

What about the Evidence collab?

November 30, 2011 @ 12:10 AM
jaeyoung

Nick, I agree with what you're saying.

But this kind of shit is putting your brand on a wheelchair...
November 30, 2011 @ 12:26 AM
lovedmndlife

^ All of our pants are 34 length now.
cheers nick

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

November 30, 2011 @ 12:27 AM
heisenberg

Nick, I agree with what you're saying.

But this kind of shit is putting your brand on a wheelchair...

You mean that place that Diamond has been selling to for years?

That place had Diamond before you even knew what it was, but selling to them is killing Diamond?

Yeah great point.
November 30, 2011 @ 12:46 AM
mkm159

I don't understand the Zumiez hate, but if there is one complaint that should be made about Zumiez is the fact that they have girls tees, which makes absolutely no sense because Diamond doesn't make products for females.

Other than that, Nick is just making money, expanding his business, doing what a business does. Diamond is getting more popular now, but why should that affect all you people who cop the exclusives online?
Are you guys buying the shirts because nobody else has them or are you buying them for yourselves?
Who cares about everyone else. Just worry about yourself and look good while wearing Diamond shit and life will be good.

Spring 1 is nice. Not feeling Spring 2, but hey to each their own right?
Yup, definitely gonna be a broke college student next semester. Thanks Nick haha
November 30, 2011 @ 12:48 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

Actually diamond just came out with diamond hoodies for girls that came out black Friday. And unpolo zip ups

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

November 30, 2011 @ 12:50 AM
srod300

Nick, those og script hoodies for girls gonna end up online? Or any future plans for girls tees/hoodies?

Instagram/twitter: @srod300

November 30, 2011 @ 12:51 AM
mkm159

Actually diamond just came out with diamond hoodies for girls that came out black Friday. And unpolo zip ups

See, I didn't know that. Thanks for correcting me. But still, it's t shirts that Zumiez has and they look really cheap, in my opinion. I'm glad the store closest to me doesn't have them in store.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.