Got my fall 1 in today.

gotta look "fresh" for that zombie apocalypse
September 29, 2011 @ 03:22 AM
Diamond

I have read every comment in here since 2006. Jusayin
September 29, 2011 @ 03:24 AM
SDiamonds

We appreciate when you check in here Nick.
You always take care of the HB Fam.

cool
September 29, 2011 @ 03:36 AM
low_k3y

Yo Nick I hope u send some hi socks to KL or MLTD cause imma cop like 20 pairs

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

September 29, 2011 @ 09:17 AM
Dat1Dude562

you come to this thread once a month and reply to the dumbest shit, when people have real problems..

that was unnecessary...|0

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

September 29, 2011 @ 10:12 AM
DiamondSchell

No, it was very necessary. He does reply to the dumbest shit. Yeah he may have read every post since 2006 but clearly overlooks the ones from people who havent received their swag in weeks or from the ones citing problems with shipping. You need happy customers to be successful as a company. Being smart with them and not addressing their needs is idiotic.

If you are going to post in this thread every now and then atleast address the problems in a professional matter and make things right with the people who have complaints. If someone wants to return their shit, then let them. Diamond is big enough that someone will buy that returned item the second they know that one is available.
September 29, 2011 @ 11:13 AM
BD14M5

anyone know when the next drop is goona be ?
September 29, 2011 @ 11:28 AM
GasfaceRefill

No, it was very necessary. He does reply to the dumbest shit. Yeah he may have read every post since 2006 but clearly overlooks the ones from people who havent received their swag in weeks or from the ones citing problems with shipping. You need happy customers to be successful as a company. Being smart with them and not addressing their needs is idiotic.

If you are going to post in this thread every now and then atleast address the problems in a professional matter and make things right with the people who have complaints. If someone wants to return their shit, then let them. Diamond is big enough that someone will buy that returned item the second they know that one is available.

1st off, this is a diamond DISCUSSION thread, not a nick address my constant bitching thread. nick comes on here to discuss the relevant shit on this thread And since he has told everyone EXACTLY how to go about receiving their orders, or a refund, all the bitching is irrelevant and ignored. PM DMNDTONY OR HIT HIM UP ON TWITTER

& returns? wow really why would anyone buy used items directly from Diamond really? that is the most ignorant statement ive ever heard on here in a while. if you buy something that doesnt fit right or you are unsatisfied with do what everyone else does and sell it on eBay.

i mean i say how i feel about designs that i think are wack, but i think its pretty swag that nick gets on here as much as he does and discusses diamond with us.

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

September 29, 2011 @ 11:33 AM
niickyrozay

1st off, this is a diamond DISCUSSION thread, not a nick address my constant bitching thread. nick comes on here to discuss the relevant shit on this thread And since he has told everyone EXACTLY how to go about receiving their orders, or a refund, all the bitching is irrelevant and ignored. PM DMNDTONY OR HIT HIM UP ON TWITTER

& returns? wow really why would anyone buy used items directly from Diamond really? that is the most ignorant statement ive ever heard on here in a while. if you buy something that doesnt fit right or you are unsatisfied with do what everyone else does and sell it on eBay.

i mean i say how i feel about designs that i think are wack, but i think its pretty swag that nick gets on here as much as he does and discusses diamond with us.

This. cool

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

September 29, 2011 @ 11:35 AM
niickyrozay

This. cool ^^

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

September 29, 2011 @ 11:37 AM
Sven

My questions have been ignored here more than half a dozen times. Jusayin.
September 29, 2011 @ 11:44 AM
DiamondSchell

^Exactly.

And Gasface.....we all know you sweat him hard but when in my "ignorant" statement did I say the items were used?

Nick addressing peoples complaints in this thread is discussing Diamond.

Clearly, taking the "correct" steps doesn't work for some people as they should either get their items or a refund in a timely manner. Which doesn't seem to happen. People call, email, hit them up on twitter, and still no response then they see Nick in this thread and he doesnt address the real problems at all.
September 29, 2011 @ 11:45 AM
GasfaceRefill

If you think I sound like a chick than that's fine, but there are certain ways to communicate with your community and your customers and continually ignoring questions in this thread while answering others isn't the right way.

try asking questions that are less chick like smile

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

September 29, 2011 @ 11:52 AM
Sven

try asking questions that are less chick like smile
Yeah, because asking a question on the company's shipping policies sure is "girl like". Those policies are turning away potential business, which is something they should be concerned about. If I was given an answer instead of being ignored I'd feel fine about it. Explain to me how that is girl like?

You're either ignorant on how to provide successful customer service that satisfies and retains customers or you're just on their nuts.
September 29, 2011 @ 11:53 AM
GasfaceRefill

^Exactly.

And Gasface.....we all know you sweat him hard but when in my "ignorant" statement did I say the items were used?

Nick addressing peoples complaints in this thread is discussing Diamond.

Clearly, taking the "correct" steps doesn't work for some people as they should either get their items or a refund in a timely manner. Which doesn't seem to happen. People call, email, hit them up on twitter, and still no response then they see Nick in this thread and he doesnt address the real problems at all.

See youre really throwing me off with this "real problems" like this thread is "real life" like your diamond package needs to be on the news along with 10 people dying or something. I have an amazing idea why dont you start an official "2011 diamond supply co bitching thread" and you can discuss your "real problems" & everyone can constantly ask "where is my item" & why doesnt diamond ship internationally all day long.smile

September 29, 2011 @ 12:01 PM
GasfaceRefill

LONG GENERIC POINTLESS REPLY

& before you decide to respond im retired from our discussion. |0

September 29, 2011 @ 12:30 PM
DiamondSchell

I will do that if you start the "Official: I suck Nick's Dick" thread.

Answer me this...if you ordered stuff and didn't get it for months and you couldn't get in contact with them in any way, how would you feel?

We are merely pointing out known problems and trying to get them addressed which will in turn make Diamond an even better company.
September 29, 2011 @ 12:35 PM
-kj-

Low cuts are on Moose limited. Do they come with another set of laces?
September 29, 2011 @ 12:40 PM
DiamondSchell

Im pretty sure they do. I am waiting on an email back from them.
September 29, 2011 @ 12:42 PM
-kj-

I don't think they do. Wish mltd had the white suede low cuts but I think those were a limited dropped.
September 29, 2011 @ 12:47 PM
The Fiasco

Nick still owes ya boy a box of goods to make up for a mystery box taking a month to ship out. I really don't think I'll ever get it lol. Nick where you at brah?

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

September 29, 2011 @ 01:00 PM
LUPS

How much are the shoes on MLTD?

Site is blocked here at work.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

September 29, 2011 @ 01:00 PM
smoothoperator

Nick still owes ya boy a box of goods to make up for a mystery box taking a month to ship out. I really don't think I'll ever get it lol. Nick where you at brah?

damn and thats been a min to
September 29, 2011 @ 01:16 PM
DiamondSchell

LUPS- $79.99. Got lows in Blue and Grey.

They now have the Marquise in Red, Black, and White for $119.99.
September 29, 2011 @ 01:19 PM
LUPS

Word, thanks for the info.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

September 29, 2011 @ 01:23 PM
DiamondSchell

For sure. Basically save a penny and shipping cost/wait time.
September 29, 2011 @ 01:29 PM
GasfaceRefill

damn they must have gotten a very small amount, it looks like theyre all about to sell out!

September 29, 2011 @ 01:35 PM
smoothoperator

kl should be getting a shipment in

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.