Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
September 13, 2011 @ 11:27 AM
thejOeshow

^ Dude you sound like a chick in Jr school with that post, and to answer your question unfortunately I have no clue about if Diamond has plans to ship to Canada, but my guess would be no.

anyway..my precognitive powers tell me there's bound to be a d blue exclusive baseball tee in the near future. That and a black/yellow cw, I always wanted a raglan like that but never found one.
September 13, 2011 @ 11:54 AM
GasfaceRefill

man the only thing about printing on Ragland and tanks, u are limited on colorways. There just aren't a demand for variety of colors like there are standard tees.

s/n: the blood money tee is grownin on me! Might have to break down and cop that if kloop gets it..

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

September 13, 2011 @ 01:25 PM
Sven

^ Dude you sound like a chick in Jr school with that post, and to answer your question unfortunately I have no clue about if Diamond has plans to ship to Canada, but my guess would be no.

anyway..my precognitive powers tell me there's bound to be a d blue exclusive baseball tee in the near future. That and a black/yellow cw, I always wanted a raglan like that but never found one.
If you think I sound like a chick than that's fine, but there are certain ways to communicate with your community and your customers and continually ignoring questions in this thread while answering others isn't the right way.
September 13, 2011 @ 01:41 PM
mrbarky

If you think I sound like a chick than that's fine, but there are certain ways to communicate with your community and your customers and continually ignoring questions in this thread while answering others isn't the right way.

You think Nick has time to answer every question on a thread of almost 700 pages? And plus most of the questions asked are either answered on his twitter or somewhere else in the thread.
September 13, 2011 @ 01:51 PM
Sven

You think Nick has time to answer every question on a thread of almost 700 pages? And plus most of the questions asked are either answered on his twitter or somewhere else in the thread.
Well no, but when I ask a question and it's not answered but some like two posts down are? Not to mention I've posted the same thing multiple times over the past few months, you'd think it'd be noticed by now. And the 700 page comment is irrelevant because it's not like he's going back to page 1 to answer old questions.

Anyway, not trying to bash anyone, I was just quoting what the guy said about Canada shipping. I've accepted that I won't get an answer, doesn't mean I can't respond to him though.
September 13, 2011 @ 02:07 PM
mrbarky

Well no, but when I ask a question and it's not answered but some like two posts down are? Not to mention I've posted the same thing multiple times over the past few months, you'd think it'd be noticed by now. And the 700 page comment is irrelevant because it's not like he's going back to page 1 to answer old questions.

Anyway, not trying to bash anyone, I was just quoting what the guy said about Canada shipping. I've accepted that I won't get an answer, doesn't mean I can't respond to him though.

700 page comment was just to state that this is a high traffic thread. And I believe I read in the thread somewhere they did plan to do shipping to Canada but don't quote me on it. Try PMing Tony, you might get an answer.
September 13, 2011 @ 02:27 PM
SmoothCriminal

I have some more input on the Zumiez situation. It does kind of suck when you think about it like this. We are the loyal fanbase of Diamond, yet in order to even get the limited products we want we have to pay way more than those who pick up the GRs from Zumiez. We have to place a separate order every time something drops, and eat $10 for shipping for every release, meanwhile you can walk in Zumiez with a $100 bill and come out with 3 or more Diamond shirts. $100 on the Diamond online shop won't even get you 3 tees.

I hate the fact that I had to order my Fall product from MLTD.com instead of Diamond's website just to save money. They offer free shipping and it is at least 4 times faster than Diamond's shipping.

I don't even see a purpose for the Diamond online shop if the same tees are going to end up on other websites for better prices. You'd think the Diamond online store would be able to offer their product for cheaper now since they have millions of dollars coming from Zumiez.

I'd much rather go back to seeing the "Sorry, We're Closed" sign, than the current Diamond online shop. At least back then you were waiting 15 days to get a limited tee not one that you could get in 4 days off zumiez.com

I want to support the growth of Diamond Supply Co. and their online store so I'm hoping some big changes for 2012.

No offense to Diamond or Nick at all just my thoughts.
Shine on.
September 13, 2011 @ 02:38 PM
poldylocks

it seems to me like it wouldn't be very difficult to get the online site on point with shipping, prices, etc. it's never going to be as inexpensive as the other big companies, but it doesn't have to be. i would think they could just hire an online department that does that shit all day, it seems easy enough (though it most likely isn't).

bitch.

September 13, 2011 @ 03:31 PM
SmoothCriminal

it seems to me like it wouldn't be very difficult to get the online site on point with shipping, prices, etc. it's never going to be as inexpensive as the other big companies, but it doesn't have to be. i would think they could just hire an online department that does that shit all day, it seems easy enough (though it most likely isn't).

You think MLTD.com is bigger than Diamond Supply Co. ?suprised
September 13, 2011 @ 04:37 PM
GasfaceRefill

Nick isn't going to move diamond supply co backwards. I mean he still gets on here and chats with us that's actually really cool. We used to get a heads up on exclusive shit first but now it's on twitter first for all the world to see. but I mean when it comes down to it any business owner first priority is PROFIT. followed pretty closely by customer satisfaction.

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

September 13, 2011 @ 05:30 PM

Inactive

I hope I see those varsity's on different sites like MLTD since they ship internationally. probably won't since it's limited
September 13, 2011 @ 05:36 PM
oh soul legit

those baseball shirts shouldnt be worn by anyone who's skinny....they look stupid af if you're not built or on the bigger side
September 13, 2011 @ 06:01 PM
JonsTrigger

anyone interested in a Slangin Rocks Tee in Medium in tiffany?

Here's my feedback page: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller- feedback/164112/

September 13, 2011 @ 06:07 PM
Neonep

those baseball shirts shouldnt be worn by anyone who's skinny....they look stupid af if you're not built or on the bigger side

And yet I'm about 5'9 and 140lbs and on the skinny side and people love when I wear them. cool
Just saying though.

www.twitter.com/Neonep

September 13, 2011 @ 06:44 PM
AZdiamondlife

anyone interested in a Slangin Rocks Tee in Medium in tiffany?

pm me man ; with price etc
September 13, 2011 @ 07:10 PM
limos

i gotta unpolo tank in black xl if anyones interested lmk
September 13, 2011 @ 07:13 PM
TONY.

Diamond Skatelife Denim in Black has been restocked on our online store, shop.diamondsupplyco.com

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

September 13, 2011 @ 08:16 PM
dalek

I have some more input on the Zumiez situation. It does kind of suck when you think about it like this. We are the loyal fanbase of Diamond, yet in order to even get the limited products we want we have to pay way more than those who pick up the GRs from Zumiez. We have to place a separate order every time something drops, and eat $10 for shipping for every release, meanwhile you can walk in Zumiez with a $100 bill and come out with 3 or more Diamond shirts. $100 on the Diamond online shop won't even get you 3 tees.

I hate the fact that I had to order my Fall product from MLTD.com instead of Diamond's website just to save money. They offer free shipping and it is at least 4 times faster than Diamond's shipping.

I don't even see a purpose for the Diamond online shop if the same tees are going to end up on other websites for better prices. You'd think the Diamond online store would be able to offer their product for cheaper now since they have millions of dollars coming from Zumiez.

I'd much rather go back to seeing the "Sorry, We're Closed" sign, than the current Diamond online shop. At least back then you were waiting 15 days to get a limited tee not one that you could get in 4 days off zumiez.com

I want to support the growth of Diamond Supply Co. and their online store so I'm hoping some big changes for 2012.

Shine on.

I pretty much agree with all of this. I've been a fan of very few streetwear brands over the years, and there are only 2 brands that I know I will buy at least 2 or 3 things a season from. Diamond is one of those 2. But I've found myself buying off other sites lately cause it's just easier and cheaper. MLTD has the long sleeve tees for $38, plus free shipping over $60. On the Diamond website, they're $40 and we all know about the shipping.

In the long run, it doesn't make much of a difference. Diamond, the company, is still making money when I buy the tees. But I'd much rather buy directly from the site.
September 13, 2011 @ 09:05 PM

Inactive

that was such a unnecessary statement.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

September 13, 2011 @ 09:36 PM
LMAOden

Shine on.

100% Agreed
September 13, 2011 @ 10:04 PM
Fictitious

100% Agreed

Maybe they should make separate more exclusive stuff for Diamond website.. and have zumiez just stock logo tees.
September 13, 2011 @ 10:07 PM
Diamond

What's good folks! Getting ready to drop new snapbacks..... probably this weekend or sooner.
September 13, 2011 @ 10:15 PM
Diamond

Maybe they should make separate more exclusive stuff for Diamond website.. and have zumiez just stock logo tees.

We do drop exclusives online and on Fairfax.
September 13, 2011 @ 10:20 PM
GrimeyAssLos

i might have to experiment with a snapback, dont really like them when i wear them. beanies> hats> snapbacks
September 13, 2011 @ 10:21 PM
LMAOden

Sneak us a pic of those snapbacks that're comin' haa
September 13, 2011 @ 10:21 PM
warts

TONY or NICK

I ordered from FALL ONE and I still havn't received my stuff!
I ordered a Long Sleeve and a Shirt.
I have a paypal receipt to prove it.....IF I can't get my stuff could I atleast get a credit or something?
September 13, 2011 @ 10:26 PM
oh soul legit

that was such a unnecessary statement.

lol, not even gonna
September 13, 2011 @ 10:28 PM
Diamond

TONY or NICK

I ordered from FALL ONE and I still havn't received my stuff!
I ordered a Long Sleeve and a Shirt.
I have a paypal receipt to prove it.....IF I can't get my stuff could I atleast get a credit or something?

email [email]Tony@diamondsupplyco.com[/email] and he will handle. Thanks
September 13, 2011 @ 10:33 PM
niickyrozay

Sneak us a pic of those snapbacks that're comin' haa

Believe these are them.

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

September 13, 2011 @ 10:38 PM
Diamond

Believe these are them.

Yes those and some others. Thanks fam

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.