[Diamond Supply Co.] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

July 27, 2011 @ 02:13:18
we appreciate you sir. we always enjoy your visits homie. + you rep everytime you drive your truck hahhaa. hell yeah!

thanks homie, i too appreciate it! and yup whenever i walk or drive! haha

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

July 27, 2011 @ 10:24:54
nick, tony, someone from diamond.

you shipped me the wrong tee & pouch a while back and i opened a dispute with paypal because your online dept wouldn't email me back, or nobody would twitter me back, and i guess I'm supposed to send the stuff back out of my own pocket, but they give me less of a time to ship it than for you to reply to the complaint.

what gives? i am just tryna get a refund.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

July 27, 2011 @ 12:31:45

you shipped me the wrong tee & pouch a while back and i opened a dispute with paypal because your online dept wouldn't email me back, or nobody would twitter me back, and i guess I'm supposed to send the stuff back out of my own pocket, but they give me less of a time to ship it than for you to reply to the complaint.

Should have just been patient, they will get back to you. Cuz you filed a dispute, that is the reason why you should have just been patient. Not bashing, just my 2 cents. Happened to me 2 times before, just gotta play the waiting game.

#TMC

July 27, 2011 @ 12:55:02
Should have just been patient, they will get back to you. Cuz you filed a dispute, that is the reason why you should have just been patient. Not bashing, just my 2 cents. Happened to me 2 times before, just gotta play the waiting game.

this. Tony is a good dude and i'm sure he'll get back to you sometime...i've had my problems with shipping and billing and what not but it's always been handled...just give it time
July 27, 2011 @ 13:31:05
I liked those hoodies. I specifically like the applique un polo rather than just the print. Is there any way you'll be re-releasing somethin like that in the future?

The hoods we just dropped are applique.
July 27, 2011 @ 13:33:11

Sorry to hear that fam, I will ask Tony what's up?
July 27, 2011 @ 14:29:45
best thing to do when you have problems with your order is hit up this email tony@diamondsupplyco.com remember to include Order # the day you ordered and best contact to get back to you. Theres alot of cases where people will just email him and say i didnt get my order and dont put any info on it. So make it easier for him to answer back to you and im sure you'll get a quick response.
July 27, 2011 @ 14:30:21
We still have Light Weight unpolo zip hoodies available @ the fairfax store come through and get em before its too late. THey are going fast!!!
July 27, 2011 @ 16:16:08

DIAMOND DICK RIDER ALERT!! blinkyeyes

this. Tony is a good dude and i'm sure he'll get back to you sometime...i've had my problems with shipping and billing and what not but it's always been handled...just give it time

July 27, 2011 @ 16:22:13

Shots Fired ! ;)

#TMC

July 27, 2011 @ 16:35:48

Why u always bangin on everyone homie? Haha
July 27, 2011 @ 16:55:06
The hoods we just dropped are applique.

yeah no doubt, but i meant applique like on a regular hoody and not the lightweight ones

On another note, i finally got my varsity jacket in the mail today! Man this is probly my fav diamond piece. Nick, you really know what your customers like.
July 27, 2011 @ 17:02:41
All diamond supply ever says is email Tony people do email Tony and he never gets back to them. He does hook it up though whenever he gets back to you. I had a hole in my worlds greatest hoodie and Tony sent me one right away I even got to keep my old one
July 27, 2011 @ 17:09:30
i waited for like a week and a half. like a said a month or so ago, the first day of the spring drop.

i twittered and everything and waited for like a week and a half, never got a reply. i ordered the powder blue yacht 98 tee, they sent me the white one with the blue crossed out on the invoice and written white.

then i ordered the blue tiffany wallet and got the red one.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

July 27, 2011 @ 17:18:01
Why u always bangin on everyone homie? Haha

you know the gasface never nice G! haha
July 27, 2011 @ 17:23:08
but nahh on some real shit its just kinda annoys me when people try to act like they work directly for diamond supply co on this thread. not a huge deal but its madd annoying
July 27, 2011 @ 17:35:38
Wear L in DS tees, grab a L in hoody's too? Or do they run big/small?
July 27, 2011 @ 17:53:06
Wear L in DS tees, grab a L in hoody's too? Or do they run big/small?

Thy run pretty much true to size, but if u like more of a slim fit, get a medium hoody. but a large hoody wouldnt hurt either cause itll most likely shrink a little in the wash & dry
July 27, 2011 @ 18:17:18
yeah no doubt, but i meant applique like on a regular hoody and not the lightweight ones

On another note, i finally got my varsity jacket in the mail today! Man this is probly my fav diamond piece. Nick, you really know what your customers like.

You say the jacket fits TTS?

July 27, 2011 @ 18:19:58
You say the jacket fits TTS?

Yeah homie, i'd recommend gettin a varsity jacket the same size as ur tees
July 27, 2011 @ 19:28:52
Yeah homie, i'd recommend gettin a varsity jacket the same size as ur tees

Ight thanks man!

July 27, 2011 @ 19:31:40
Ight thanks man!

No prob bro. Which 1 u plan on getting? I got the navy/white one from fall '10

Oh if anyone wants a 1st collab wiz khalifa tee in a large hit me up. I need some cash fast, and im not chargin an insane price either. PM me!
July 27, 2011 @ 19:36:48
No prob bro. Which 1 u plan on getting? I got the navy/white one from fall '10

Oh if anyone wants a 1st collab wiz khalifa tee in a large hit me up. I need some cash fast, and im not chargin an insane price either. PM me!

I was hoping the Black/Red on MLTD, thinking they were gonna fit like the crews. Haha So ill just wait for the Rust/Black coming in Fall. Haha

July 27, 2011 @ 19:38:03
I was hoping the Black/Red on MLTD, thinking they were gonna fit like the crews. Haha So ill just wait for the Rust/Black coming in Fall. Haha

Fasho. Have u seen the pics Nick posted of the holiday ones? I think one of the colorways is all black and the other one is camel. Ill post pics in a few

black wool

camel wool
July 27, 2011 @ 20:07:16
Fasho. Have u seen the pics Nick posted of the holiday ones? I think one of the colorways is all black and the other one is camel. Ill post pics in a few

black wool

camel wool

Yea I saw it awhile back, but damn now im rethinking, that camel one is sick, im not a big fan of black on black. But either of em id cop. Same with the cardigans their dropping!

July 27, 2011 @ 20:42:40
Black on black varsity is fire! I will have to pick it up. Hey bro post some pics of your varsity. I'm interested in seeing actual pics
July 27, 2011 @ 21:18:16
ill stuff this season.
July 27, 2011 @ 21:49:30
Black on black varsity is fire! I will have to pick it up. Hey bro post some pics of your varsity. I'm interested in seeing actual pics

Here u go homie. I always looked at it as a heavyweight jacket but its lighter than I thought. Also super comfy, and just dope overall. Theres an inside pocket too!

This is the applique I was referring to earlier. It's different from the new summer lightweight hoody appliques. I know they released em before like in 09 I think but I wish they could release more in the future...
July 27, 2011 @ 23:09:11
Got smoke rings and some grizzly grip in. Smoke Rings was only 24.99 so pumped about that. Grizzly grip is swagged out too. Works really great. Running a Huf Say your Prayers board with Ace 22s, Diamond hardware, and grizzly grip. Just gotta get some Diamond risers and i can really ride da dick.
July 28, 2011 @ 00:14:43
i might be late, but does anyone have pics of the bambu collab?

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x