[Diamond Supply Co.] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

July 19, 2011 @ 22:01:47
IMO, They fit true to size.

Originally posted by Inactive User
Same for me too

Ight cool, thanks guys!

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

July 19, 2011 @ 22:17:26
before i hang my shirts instead of putting the hanger through the neck part i do it from the bottom part opening of the shirt and then slide the hanger up through the neck so doesnt stretch haha smokeyface
July 19, 2011 @ 22:52:26
cassie crewnecks on MLTD!! smokeyface

anybody know how it fits, i bought the fillmore lions last yr and it fit hella weird
July 19, 2011 @ 22:56:28
when is that MMG pt.2 coming out
i wonder if it is anytime soon
July 19, 2011 @ 23:05:18
before i hang my shirts instead of putting the hanger through the neck part i do it from the bottom part opening of the shirt and then slide the hanger up through the neck so doesnt stretch haha smokeyface

But when it sits on your hanger over time, gravity is acting against the hanger. This causes the collar to become looser which can cause stretches, or make it more vulnerable to stretches. TYhe collar of tees are already easily malleable and the worst part is it can never retract to it's original form. Like I said only hang things that are opened up. Those are hung over the shoulder area, which is generally a material that is strong enough to sustain the force. Fold your tees; we all know hanging is faster and easier but in the long run folding wins.
July 19, 2011 @ 23:13:40
But when it sits on your hanger over time, gravity is acting against the hanger. This causes the collar to become looser which can cause stretches, or make it more vulnerable to stretches. TYhe collar of tees are already easily malleable and the worst part is it can never retract to it's original form. Like I said only hang things that are opened up. Those are hung over the shoulder area, which is generally a material that is strong enough to sustain the force. Fold your tees; we all know hanging is faster and easier but in the long run folding wins.

Lmfao!
July 19, 2011 @ 23:23:34
Moose better still have a cassie crewneck size Large left on friday when i get paid.

I will be hella heated if they sell out.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

July 20, 2011 @ 03:09:15
Moose better still have a cassie crewneck size Large left on friday when i get paid.

yah,pretty random they got that piece out of nowhere.

Instagram/twitter: @srod300

July 20, 2011 @ 08:56:23

What u really need is a credit card
July 20, 2011 @ 09:03:53
Thanks for the heads up on Cassie crew. Was really wanting that. Picked up a large last night. They still have some left. Btw the " thisizwils" works to get free shipping but no 20% off Crew :/ I was able to get 20% off a Dissizit Paris Hilton tee though. Has to be over 60 bucks to get that free shipping 20% off (certain items )
July 20, 2011 @ 12:13:13
nick are you releasing Diamond life grip tape soon?

It is sold out and not sure when we are getting more
July 20, 2011 @ 12:34:57
I have 3 sheets of plain Diamond griptape if you want one

July 20, 2011 @ 13:54:39
How do the Cassie crewnecks fit? TTS? Would a Medium be snug or fitted for me if i usually wear a Large in tees?

20% OFF Karmaloop with Rep Code:Shaboopy

July 20, 2011 @ 16:38:29
I have 3 sheets of plain Diamond griptape if you want one

Is it the Diamond life one?

edit: nvm can't read. I just want DL. thnx though fam

500th post swag
July 20, 2011 @ 17:58:43
Is it the Diamond life one?

edit: nvm can't read. I just want DL. thnx though fam

500th post swag

No doubt.

P.S.- Does anyone know if the Cassie crew on MLTD are reprints on the newer style crewneck diamond has been using? Or is in the nicer old ones?

July 20, 2011 @ 18:17:43
No doubt.

P.S.- Does anyone know if the Cassie crew on MLTD are reprints on the newer style crewneck diamond has been using? Or is in the nicer old ones?

What's the difference between the old and new? And how do they fit compared to the shirts?
July 20, 2011 @ 18:20:19
Ill take a couple pictures, hold up

Newer Season Crew

Older Season Crew

The newer ones just look and feel a little bit of lesser quality.
Plus they seem like the necks will stretch easier

July 20, 2011 @ 19:37:22
I will take pics. I should get mine in on Friday. And maybe quality might be between colors.??

Btw. I tried on a heather diamond smoking ring recently. It was XL. I'm in-between large and XL. But usually get XL in shirts. The crew fit looser than what I usually like. So I went with large on this Cassie one.
July 20, 2011 @ 20:50:42
Matix x Wilson x Diamond pieces. Hmm??

http://www.activerideshop.com/Matix-x-Diamond-Collab

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

July 20, 2011 @ 22:53:39
Really hope mltd get the heather cassie crew!
July 20, 2011 @ 23:06:10
I will take pics. I should get mine in on Friday. And maybe quality might be between colors.??

Btw. I tried on a heather diamond smoking ring recently. It was XL. I'm in-between large and XL. But usually get XL in shirts. The crew fit looser than what I usually like. So I went with large on this Cassie one.

I totally understand what your saying, recently copped that xl smoke ring crew but that shit did not look right when i looked in the mirror, too baggy, hopefully i can find a large size in the near future
July 20, 2011 @ 23:30:09
What's wrong with MLTD? All their products are gone.. |0
July 20, 2011 @ 23:45:53
Ill take a couple pictures, hold up

Newer Season Crew

Older Season Crew

The newer ones just look and feel a little bit of lesser quality.
Plus they seem like the necks will stretch easier

man thats looking like a thick sweater, thats too bad. if any upgrades were done to the crewnecks, personally i would like smaller arms for a more fitted look.
July 21, 2011 @ 00:14:33
I see some Diamond tees and hats in this OF Pusha T video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAGwBkdqurI
July 21, 2011 @ 02:53:59
Is there any difference between the smoke rings, precious paris and cassie tees on karmaloop and the ones that were on the diamond store?
July 21, 2011 @ 06:14:34
around $60-70
July 21, 2011 @ 10:45:14
Is there any difference between the smoke rings, precious paris and cassie tees on karmaloop and the ones that were on the diamond store?

dont know if true but i found reprints to have shittier quality in shirt and print. i copped the paris shirt from karmaloop and the graphic was placed higher than my original one...looked mad awkward. generally, i dont fuck with older designs showing up as new releases in stores, buts thats my 2 cents
July 21, 2011 @ 13:02:50

dont bother with oahugrown, that foo hah
July 21, 2011 @ 15:26:52
Did the pac div collab ever drop?

FS/FT: DS Nike SB x Supreme 10.5, CDG Vans size 10.5, First Diamond x Curren$y release Tees size L. Get at me!

July 21, 2011 @ 15:29:15
shit was brought up like 15 times, never dropped. they did sell it on tour though? I remember seeing it when the smokers club tee came out. dont quote me but I think nick said it could be releasing.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x