July 3, 2011 @ 09:09 PM
ronoc

glad to see waka flocka and lil flame (i mean lil wayne) fans have come into the forum>sad
edit:i guess once tyler starts wearing diamond, shit will change again to, can't please none of u lamessmile

where have you been? he wears a fuck ton of diamond shit. and he hangs out there when he's home all the time. and oh yeah, you suck.
July 3, 2011 @ 09:14 PM
PKdaGod

man does anyone else love the feeling of fresh diamond out of the wash? my tank was getting a little grimey so I just washed it, shrunk a little now it is perfect cool
July 3, 2011 @ 09:23 PM
jaeyoung

where have you been? he wears a fuck ton of diamond shit. and he hangs out there when he's home all the time. and oh yeah, you suck.

Haha yeah man. I agree with him on waka flocka and lil wayne but Tyler has been wearing diamond for a long time... OF is always reppin the fairfax store lmao
July 3, 2011 @ 09:23 PM
srod300

glad to see waka flocka and lil flame (i mean lil wayne) fans have come into the forum>sad
edit:i guess once tyler starts wearing diamond, shit will change again to, can't please none of u lamessmile

This is the fail post of the century. Tyler/odd future hangout at Diamond all day every day. They been wearing it way before any of us. Nick gives them everything for free. Nick asked Tyler to collab last year and Tyler said he wanted to wait till he was more popular.

Instagram/twitter: @srod300

July 3, 2011 @ 09:45 PM
GasfaceRefill

If you're tryin 2 tell me I'm a waka, Wayne fan, you can shove that right back up you're ass sir. Just cuz you like gay.Cole doesn't mean you have to strike out at REAL hip hop headz..

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

July 4, 2011 @ 12:27 AM
kevo0o

new diamond logo
to be honest i really like the logo on the big sean tees. diamond from an above view. they should start making more shirts with that logo. or even better start putting small ones on the back neck of every shirt they make.
July 4, 2011 @ 01:09 AM
caliswag

If you're tryin 2 tell me I'm a waka, Wayne fan, you can shove that right back up you're ass sir. Just cuz you like gay.Cole doesn't mean you have to strike out at REAL hip hop headz..

Lol I'm a "real" hip hop head an J Cole spits flames! He murdered Kanye, Big Sean and Cyhi on "looking for trouble" murdered Wale on "Beautiful Bliss" and murdered Jay-Z on "a star is born". Have you even heard "Dead Presidents II, Villematic, Killers, lights please or Premeditated murder?" Smh at y'all ♥♥♥♥♥s infatuation with artists who have no substance like Currensy and WIZ, dudes is garbage. "I get high all the time, i have money" fuck outta here with all nonsense. J Cole is the future.
July 4, 2011 @ 01:14 AM
low_k3y

Lol I'm a "real" hip hop head an J Cole spits flames! He murdered Kanye, Big Sean and Cyhi on "looking for trouble" murdered Wale on "Beautiful Bliss" and murdered Jay-Z on "a star is born". Have you even heard "Dead Presidents II, Villematic, Killers, lights please or Premeditated murder?" Smh at y'all ♥♥♥♥♥s infatuation with artists who have no substance like Currensy and WIZ, dudes is garbage. "I get high all the time, i have money" fuck outta here with all nonsense. J Cole is the future.

I couldnt agree more. 100% with you on that.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

July 4, 2011 @ 01:23 AM
Belak

"i'm struggling with life all the time" J cole is repetitive as well but his songs are more meaningful thats for sure. Wiz is garbage no doubt, Currensy talks about the smoker/fastlife but he's ill and clever with it, which is why he's dope.
July 4, 2011 @ 01:41 AM
caliswag

"i'm struggling with life all the time" J cole is repetitive as well but his songs are more meaningful thats for sure. Wiz is garbage no doubt, Currensy talks about the smoker/fastlife but he's ill and clever with it, which is why he's dope.

Because Currensy and wiz aren't repetitive? It all gets repetitive, that's called your "style". Currensy Is garbage, just connects to these young potheads who listen to his music high. Cole is pure lyricism, you don't have to be high to enjoy it, that's REAL hip-hop.
July 4, 2011 @ 01:49 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

Lol is it wrong to like J.Cole, Curren$y, AND Waka? >sad haha

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

July 4, 2011 @ 02:00 AM
low_k3y

Lol is it wrong to like J.Cole, Curren$y, AND Waka? >sad haha

aha thats my playlist too homie

July 4, 2011 @ 02:04 AM
jurrasicshark

to be honest i really like the logo on the big sean tees. diamond from an above view. they should start making more shirts with that logo. or even better start putting small ones on the back neck of every shirt they make.

Yo man this isn't the hundreds
July 4, 2011 @ 02:06 AM
PKdaGod

Big K.R.I.T. > any rapper listed in this forum
July 4, 2011 @ 02:31 AM
niickyrozay

Hip Hop 101.

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

July 4, 2011 @ 02:36 AM
FCKNsteez

Big K.R.I.T. > any rapper listed in this forum

this.
July 4, 2011 @ 02:53 AM
SneakerHead201

I thought this was a Diamond Supply Thread...
July 4, 2011 @ 03:30 AM
limos

M80'S on deckcool
July 4, 2011 @ 04:08 AM
jackpotco14

cardigan
Hey Nick, what blanks did you use for the un-polo cardigans?
July 4, 2011 @ 09:40 AM
GasfaceRefill

Lol nahh I sure haven't heard any of those and I'm gonna be wayy to busy to give any of those a listen. sad Thanks a whole lot though big guy! smile

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

July 4, 2011 @ 11:08 AM
imjoey

do true hiphop heads even use the term "swag"...?
"if i die today, remember me like jimi hendrix, butt ass naked covered in diamond life bitches.."

cool

-designated asshole. @joeystime fuck you follow

July 4, 2011 @ 02:24 PM
xo Nitsuj

wale, j.cole, sonny shotz, chiddy bang, and kendrick lamar are the future.
listen up.

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

July 4, 2011 @ 02:32 PM
caliswag

"if i die today, remember me like jimi hendrix, butt ass naked covered in diamond life bitches.."

cool

Isn't that a paradoxical satement? "Butt naked" "covered"? >sad>sad>sad
July 4, 2011 @ 02:33 PM
caliswag

wale, j.cole, sonny shotz, chiddy bang, and kendrick lamar are the future.
listen up.

Wale, J Cole, Kendrick Lamar > Wiz, Currensy, Big Sean.
July 4, 2011 @ 02:48 PM
PKdaGod

back onto diamond.....

any idea how much the varsity jacket is gonna be this winter? I'll probably start saving to cop now
July 4, 2011 @ 02:49 PM
JetLifer88

Wale, J Cole, Kendrick Lamar > Wiz, Currensy, Big Sean.

Nas > Wale and J Cole combined

Old Username: PTown4Lyfe Insta: JetLifer88 Twitter: JetLifer88 #TMC

July 4, 2011 @ 03:08 PM
xo Nitsuj

lol they were talking about rappers on the comeup not rappers who already made it.. like nas.
but wale is still > everyone.
just give more about nothing a listen

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

July 4, 2011 @ 03:15 PM
StrictlyDMND

this is a diamond forum, its not about which music artist you guys prefer to dick ride

anyways.. when are the diamond x pangeale dropping?
July 4, 2011 @ 03:31 PM
low_k3y

back onto diamond.....

any idea how much the varsity jacket is gonna be this winter? I'll probably start saving to cop now

I think I heard him say $300-$350 a while back but im not exactly sure

July 4, 2011 @ 03:47 PM
jaeyoung

anyone else in love with that keenan forever tee...

I want it real bad

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.