June 30, 2011 @ 02:08 PM
niickyrozay

We have actually been making snapbacks for many years and they use to be a slow sell.

Werent they mostly trucker style?

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

June 30, 2011 @ 02:11 PM
hoeDANKsway

Stop fucking posting! Holy FUCK! Nobody knows wen online retails of diamond are going to put up summer, but chances are if u pay attention to this thread somebody's gunna throw it up that they stocked up. Diamond will restock diamond life girl cause it was a GR. Theyll get it up wen they get it up. You should be following nick on twitter, if ur not then go find him and follow him. He most likely post wen he restocks, or sombody on here will. Don't spam the thread a hundred thousand times. razz

hahahaha sooooo yo Diamond when will you get a restock in the Diamond Life Girl? or do you know when Karmaloop or any other Diamond online retailers when get the summer drop?
June 30, 2011 @ 02:11 PM
niickyrozay

hahahaha sooooo yo Diamond when will you get a restock in the Diamond Life Girl? or do you know when Karmaloop or any other Diamond online retailers when get the summer drop?

Damn ok theyll prolly restock within the next week or two. KL will prolly get them within the next two weeks...

June 30, 2011 @ 02:12 PM
LUPS

hahahaha sooooo yo diamond when will you get a restock in the diamond life girl? Or do you know when karmaloop or any other diamond online retailers when get the summer drop?

#pussylife

|| instagram: lups1 ||

June 30, 2011 @ 02:16 PM
hoeDANKsway

Damn ok theyll prolly restock within the next week or two. KL will prolly get them within the next two weeks...

thanks man!
June 30, 2011 @ 02:22 PM
Diamond

Werent they mostly trucker style?

No, both trucker and regular all cotton/wool
June 30, 2011 @ 02:30 PM
niickyrozay

No, both trucker and regular all cotton/wool

True true, all i was saying it seemed as though Diamond went with snapbacks for Spring because thats what people were into now, as opposed to when you were releasing snapbacks and they sold slowly. Haha

June 30, 2011 @ 02:49 PM
Diamond

June 30, 2011 @ 02:51 PM
Hoesfavorite

#tanklife til the next life.
June 30, 2011 @ 03:11 PM
jayyypee

what does it mean when your order status says on hold?
June 30, 2011 @ 03:21 PM
niickyrozay

Mine said the same thing!! I ordered two seperate orders of the Big Sean collab and now one says shipped and one still says hold. So i think its just saying that before it processes and ships.

June 30, 2011 @ 03:23 PM
thejOeshow

Hey can somebody confirm the colors on the HOF snapback? At first I thought it was a braves colorway, but the pictures from dsc's email looked like a black/red/gold cw instead. Or was I just trippin?
June 30, 2011 @ 03:40 PM
niickyrozay

Hey can somebody confirm the colors on the HOF snapback? At first I thought it was a braves colorway, but the pictures from dsc's email looked like a black/red/gold cw instead. Or was I just trippin?

Pg 554 has the official colorways of hats and shirts.

June 30, 2011 @ 03:44 PM
PKdaGod

they have received your order but it hasn't shipped yet. I was talking to Tony earlier today because 1 of my orders got refunded, and he said that they are shipping the collabs out between today and monday, so some peoples may still say "hold" until monday
June 30, 2011 @ 04:13 PM
jayyypee

wow, i was planning to wear before my disneyland pass expires ahhaah
June 30, 2011 @ 04:21 PM
GrimeyAssLos

anyone else feel as if the new tees feel a bit different?
June 30, 2011 @ 04:32 PM
PKdaGod

wow, i was planning to wear before my disneyland pass expires ahhaah

damn, now your not gonna be pulling the disneyland hoes, hard out there for a player smile
June 30, 2011 @ 05:00 PM
TONY.

If your Diamond x Big Sean order says, 'HOLD', don't trip, I did this, once it is ready to go it will go Hold>Processing>Shipped. Our staff started getting some of them out today (mainly just hats) and will continue to do so all day tomorrow, so be on the look out for tracking info around 4pm (PST).

Also, if for some reason your order does NOT pop up in your recent orders when you log into our site, e-mail me at [email]onlinesales@diamondsupplyco.com[/email].

On a side note: The HOF x Diamond New Era hats and tees will be available tomorrow at noon, who's copping?

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

June 30, 2011 @ 05:08 PM
JetLifer88

If your Diamond x Big Sean order says, 'HOLD', don't trip, I did this, once it is ready to go it will go Hold>Processing>Shipped. Our staff started getting some of them out today (mainly just hats) and will continue to do so all day tomorrow, so be on the look out for tracking info around 4pm (PST).

Also, if for some reason your order does NOT pop up in your recent orders when you log into our site, e-mail me at [email]onlinesales@diamondsupplyco.com[/email].

On a side note: The HOF x Diamond New Era hats and tees will be available tomorrow at noon, who's copping?

Snap on deck cool

Old Username: PTown4Lyfe Insta: JetLifer88 Twitter: JetLifer88 #TMC

June 30, 2011 @ 05:24 PM
Berniefly32

Jus got my Yacht Club patch Polo in the mail and boy it fits great
June 30, 2011 @ 05:30 PM
jayyypee

damn, now your not gonna be pulling the disneyland hoes, hard out there for a player smile

yeah bro a lot of cute bitches when i'm not rockin the tank on the last day =( lol
June 30, 2011 @ 05:43 PM
Ang3l

Man I'm definitely hyped for the snaps tommarow, hopefully it won't be too crazy and I'll be a able to cop one to make up for missing the Whie Big Sean snap.
June 30, 2011 @ 05:58 PM
The Fiasco

lol @ nick not responding to that faggot who posted 40 times. way to be buddy.cool

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

June 30, 2011 @ 06:00 PM
Hoesfavorite

Pouch life.

June 30, 2011 @ 06:08 PM
thejOeshow

Pg 554 has the official colorways of hats and shirts.

Unlike a select few in this thread i can read what's been posted in previous pages, so i've been there and seent it, but it didn't say the actual colorway on pg 554. Thanks for the reference though buddy. Plus I'm too lazy to find the summer2011 link and look for myself.

..So once again lemme ask if anybody (particularly Nick or anybody whose actually bought or seen the hat first hand) can confirm the colorway as being either navy/red/gold or black/red/gold. Much appreciated. cool
June 30, 2011 @ 06:33 PM
TONY.

So once again lemme ask if anybody (particularly Nick or anybody whose actually bought or seen the hat first hand) can confirm the colorway as being either navy/red/gold or black/red/gold. Much appreciated. cool

The hat comes in two colors, Black/White & Red/Navy/Gold.

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

June 30, 2011 @ 06:40 PM
LUPS

#pouchlife

edit: I kind've wish the coin pouches were built like the carabiners where it clips to your belt loop. I feel like the clip on the pouch might come open real easily.

June 30, 2011 @ 06:48 PM
Hoesfavorite

haha nice color job..They really dont open at least the 1st gen. croc doesnt.
June 30, 2011 @ 07:03 PM
LUPS

haha nice color job..They really dont open at least the 1st gen. croc doesnt.

Yeah, the color came out if i used flash, but you couldn't see the image on the computer.

This one you just push down on the opening area and move it out. Took me a second to figure out how to open it.

June 30, 2011 @ 07:23 PM
niickyrozay

Unlike a select few in this thread i can read what's been posted in previous pages, so i've been there and seent it, but it didn't say the actual colorway on pg 554. Thanks for the reference though buddy. Plus I'm too lazy to find the summer2011 link and look for myself.

..So once again lemme ask if anybody (particularly Nick or anybody whose actually bought or seen the hat first hand) can confirm the colorway as being either navy/red/gold or black/red/gold. Much appreciated. cool

Well excuse me... Bahaha Just trying to help, I guess I didnt read you original post right..

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.