300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
June 30, 2011 @ 02:20 AM
Diamond

I wore a fitted yesterday, I love fitteds. We have some fitteds collecting dust on fairfax if you want to come grab one. Don't worry tho, we have some fitteds droppin this holiday.
June 30, 2011 @ 02:28 AM
no1deasoriginal

yeah ive always been more of a snapback guy anyway. one of the reasons is im too lazy to find my hat size
June 30, 2011 @ 02:28 AM
SDiamonds

I wore a fitted yesterday, I love fitteds. We have some fitteds collecting dust on fairfax if you want to come grab one. Don't worry tho, we have some fitteds droppin this holiday.

Dopeee.

Summer just dropped now FIRE FALL is on the way!

Save some heat for the holidays Nick! cool
June 30, 2011 @ 02:29 AM
FCKNsteez

Good lookin Nick..
Not tryna sound like a hater but that shit bothered me that there were no fitteds dropin at all and everything was snapback..will they be new era tho?
June 30, 2011 @ 02:39 AM
alex0000

those diamond fitteds that are collecting dust probably arent new eras im guessing?

------------------------------

June 30, 2011 @ 03:15 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

Lol fuck. So the HOF Diamond shit isnt droppin online tomarro guys >sad muh fuka
only at the HOF store on Fairfax. the shit drops friday online.
idk if i was the only one who had the impression it was droppin online tomarro lol

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

June 30, 2011 @ 03:26 AM
SDiamonds

Lol fuck. So the HOF Diamond shit isnt droppin online tomarro guys >sad muh fuka
only at the HOF store on Fairfax. the shit drops friday online.
idk if i was the only one who had the impression it was droppin online tomarro lol

haha yeah i saw nicks tweet...

damn HOF sure made it sound like online was tomorrow... confused
June 30, 2011 @ 04:13 AM
limos

i got a diamond falling crewneck xl in navy for sale hit me up if interested sellinng it for cheap
June 30, 2011 @ 05:20 AM
jakeisgorgeous

Its wack Nick fell into the snapback hype and hasn't released any fitteds.
HOF hat woulda been a nice fitted.

they were fitteds
June 30, 2011 @ 08:22 AM
BiGKURT

they were fitteds

This

3xl heat hmu

June 30, 2011 @ 08:41 AM
igotssssoul

those diamond fitteds that are collecting dust probably arent new eras im guessing?

Nope. They're not NE's. They run a tiny bit bigger imo, so if you snag one it's probably best you go the very next size down.
June 30, 2011 @ 09:26 AM
jurrasicshark

I still have my original hof red and black fitted. Don't see too many of those around
June 30, 2011 @ 10:52 AM
FCKNsteez

they were fitteds

Also before the hype.. let's keep it real half the ppl that wear snapbacks now weren't wearin em this time last year.

I was rockin em back in 07' but when I seen all these lame kids started wearin after they seen Tyga , Big Sean, CB, etc wearin I hoped off the snapback steez.. not tryna knock em .. to each its own

I'm just sayin.
June 30, 2011 @ 11:17 AM
Diamond

Nope. They're not NE's. They run a tiny bit bigger imo, so if you snag one it's probably best you go the very next size down.
Yea the hats collecting dust at Diamond are indeed New Era. All of our custom fitteds sold out a long time ago.
June 30, 2011 @ 11:24 AM
LUPS

Yea the hats collecting dust at Diamond are indeed New Era. All of our custom fitteds sold out a long time ago.

Any size 7 3/8 or 7 1/2?????

|| instagram: lups1 ||

June 30, 2011 @ 12:35 PM
ouija

Just wanna double check something, I know the hats dropped in store Today at HOF, but they're dropping at midnight tonight on the Diamond site right? And is it Eastern or Western time if so, thanks.
June 30, 2011 @ 12:47 PM
niickyrozay

i'm not feeling it either. it woulda been better if they would have put the HOF bear on the right side of the shirt so it wasn't up on the unpolo

Yea! Seems as the bear takes away from the UN POLO. sad

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

June 30, 2011 @ 12:49 PM
niickyrozay

Just wanna double check something, I know the hats dropped in store Today at HOF, but they're dropping at midnight tonight on the Diamond site right? And is it Eastern or Western time if so, thanks.

12 PM tmrw western time!

June 30, 2011 @ 12:51 PM
niickyrozay

I remember when Nick asked twitter what people would rather see, snapbacks or fitted and most people replied with snapbacks so I dont think Diamond has fallen into the hype, rather they went with what the people wanted. I do prefer fitted but I love the new snaps.

June 30, 2011 @ 01:02 PM
jurrasicshark

You've been a member since 07 and you don't know when diamond drops things?
June 30, 2011 @ 01:10 PM
hoeDANKsway

yo Diamond when will you get a restock in the Diamond Life Girl? or do you know when Karmaloop or any other Diamond online retailers when get the summer drop?
June 30, 2011 @ 01:16 PM
hoeDANKsway

yo Diamond when will you get a restock in the Diamond Life Girl? or do you know when Karmaloop or any other Diamond online retailers when get the summer drop?
June 30, 2011 @ 01:26 PM
rickyyyg

Not to sound like a dick.. but i doubt that you are going to find a trade.. especially when your looking for someone who wants to downsize on a zip that runs a lil smaller confusedconfused

yeah i know. but its possible. no worries now though. just gonna sell it
June 30, 2011 @ 01:34 PM
hoeDANKsway

June 30, 2011 @ 01:42 PM
StrictlyDMND

haha send them my way if they're 7 3/8 or 7 1/2! &)
June 30, 2011 @ 01:44 PM
hoeDANKsway

June 30, 2011 @ 01:51 PM
hoeDANKsway

June 30, 2011 @ 01:54 PM
BiGKURT

Stop fucking posting! Holy FUCK! Nobody knows wen online retails of diamond are going to put up summer, but chances are if u pay attention to this thread somebody's gunna throw it up that they stocked up. Diamond will restock diamond life girl cause it was a GR. Theyll get it up wen they get it up. You should be following nick on twitter, if ur not then go find him and follow him. He most likely post wen he restocks, or sombody on here will. Don't spam the thread a hundred thousand times. razz

3xl heat hmu

June 30, 2011 @ 02:02 PM
Diamond

I remember when Nick asked twitter what people would rather see, snapbacks or fitted and most people replied with snapbacks so I dont think Diamond has fallen into the hype, rather they went with what the people wanted. I do prefer fitted but I love the new snaps.

We have actually been making snapbacks for many years and they use to be a slow sell.
June 30, 2011 @ 02:03 PM
GrimeyAssLos

any 5/8s in the shop, i forsure would snag some up. only wear fitteds and beanies.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.