Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 23, 2011 @ 06:56 PM

Inactive

Not even close. When you originally told us about the new snaps being deeper and more like new eras, I was stoked. Ordered a few and they fit horribly. Not deep, big ass pointy crown in front. I liked the Diamond brand fitteds you made tho. I own 4 of them. Don't blame you for stopping if no one was buying, but those were as good as new eras.

+100. hypebeasts

+1. They fit like every other snap not like new eras at all.

no one cares what youre thinking about buying. decide by yourself and buy what you want.

just stop posting

This was during the mystery box drop. I can picture this kid sitting in front of his computer crying. Glad he stopped posting.

I always think the new guy is the worst and then more new people start posting. It keeps getting worse and worse. A few months ago, it was jaeyoung, sdiamonds, and others (these 2 aren't so bad now). Now its nickrozay, breezo, kitty supreme and some others. hopefully these kids will learn soon enough. About a year ago, there was a whole other group (pretty sure it was come one now and others) that was bad. "Im a top 10 poster in the 2010 diamond thread" ha i remember that, so lame. new guys, take a step back and don't post 50 replies each day. damn, its impossible to sift through the bullshit to get updates on the brand. sorry for the length and all the quotes. i hardly ever post and it needed to be said.

you really sound like a bitch. post your facebook.

you're on a website thats called "hypebeast", lmfao. ever thought about that?

effin lame. im 22 years old, this aint no hype, i plan on wearing this shit well into my fucking 30s.

#newsflash hoe, nick doesnt care about you being an OG, you get no free hookups. your OG lame ass pays the same price as my new hypebeast bitch ass. lmfao @ you thinking your in some sort of secret society, like you be at JETSET concerts.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

June 23, 2011 @ 07:05 PM
Kulig00

my homie hooked me up with one of those for like 50, too. haha
June 23, 2011 @ 07:13 PM
jaeyoung

idk if i missed it, but anyone got a pic?
detroit logo sounds pretty dope

It's the detroit red wings logo. It's on the big sean collab as the diamond with the wings.

June 23, 2011 @ 07:43 PM
smoothoperator

i need that diamond blue coin pouch in my life
June 23, 2011 @ 08:18 PM
PKdaGod

It's the detroit red wings logo. It's on the big sean collab as the diamond with the wings.

The white hat is nice, although white is wayyy too hard to keep clean on hats.
June 23, 2011 @ 08:29 PM
JaeYachTs

Look what i got in the mail today smile

you got it from "sneakerwise"
June 23, 2011 @ 08:34 PM
SDiamonds

you got it from "sneakerwise"

Yeah i did...
June 23, 2011 @ 08:38 PM
JaeYachTs

Yeah i did...

swweeeett, have a M on its way.
June 23, 2011 @ 08:38 PM
JaeYachTs

makes me wish i bought the red now, didnt know it was still in the plastic.
June 23, 2011 @ 09:09 PM

Inactive

makes me wish i bought the red now, didnt know it was still in the plastic.

curse you wiz and your daytoday's for makin this hoody popular.

June 23, 2011 @ 09:28 PM
hearmeroor

just got my hands on a white 'cold as ice' shirt...pree stoked ahah

http://www.flickr.com/photos/taylxr http://clicksnapreload.tumblr.com/ @taylxr

June 23, 2011 @ 09:44 PM
The Fiasco

you really sound like a bitch. post your facebook.

you're on a website thats called "hypebeast", lmfao. ever thought about that?

effin lame. im 22 years old, this aint no hype, i plan on wearing this shit well into my fucking 30s.

#newsflash hoe, nick doesnt care about you being an OG, you get no free hookups. your OG lame ass pays the same price as my new hypebeast bitch ass. lmfao @ you thinking your in some sort of secret society, like you be at JETSET concerts.

that's funny because i can count on one hand the number of tees that I've paid retail price for. :\

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

June 23, 2011 @ 10:08 PM
Diamond

I see some of you don't like the fit of the new snapbacks, I personally like them a lot and they don't all have the point on the top.... we have 2 styles. Everyone has a different type of head shape and for me they fit better than New Era. I think the New Era snapbacks we did with Hall of Fame that drop next week fit weird on me but other people at Diamond love the fit. To each his own.
June 23, 2011 @ 10:10 PM

Inactive

that's funny because i can count on one hand the number of tees that I've paid retail price for. :\

so your account on diamond has different prices than the average user?

June 23, 2011 @ 10:18 PM
jaeyoung

I see some of you don't like the fit of the new snapbacks, I personally like them a lot and they don't all have the point on the top.... we have 2 styles. Everyone has a different type of head shape and for me they fit better than New Era. I think the New Era snapbacks we did with Hall of Fame that drop next week fit weird on me but other people at Diamond love the fit. To each his own.

Real talk. New era fit is weird for me.. maybe cause fitteds are heavier. I personally LOVE the snapback fit. It's perfect and I definitely wish more snapbacks would be shaped like that.
June 23, 2011 @ 10:37 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

what's the shirt where it says "If you ain't being hated on, you aint doing shit?" I can't find it anywhere

Pac Sun swag

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

June 23, 2011 @ 11:15 PM
xo Nitsuj

are the big sean collab snapbacks gonna have the point on the top?

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

June 23, 2011 @ 11:24 PM
GrimeyAssLos

stfu already its not helping one bit. just cluttering the thread
June 23, 2011 @ 11:38 PM
jurrasicshark

This thread is full of bullshit if I don't look at it for 2 days theres at least like 7 pages full of nothing
June 23, 2011 @ 11:53 PM
PKdaGod

I read everything you write in the voice of a 22 year old asian tech nerd.
June 24, 2011 @ 12:27 AM

Inactive

& here i thought you was fam.

June 24, 2011 @ 12:27 AM

Inactive

stfu already its not helping one bit. just cluttering the thread

lmfao called that bluff. ps the drop is over for a while, no help is needed, what help could possibly be provided at this point.

next few weeks will be peoples cops, peoples desired cops, and peoples questions regarding big sean collab.

June 24, 2011 @ 12:49 AM
ichris

The Tisa guy is not on good music why would he be On a record label and why would he be when big Sean is the only one who wears it and it's not like hes at the top either ye is and I've never seen ye wear Tisa and Tisa hats are not all starter only some of them are but all the ones that been coming out are just retros not starter

tisa is taz arnold and he was on G.O.O.D. music. he was part of sa-ra then ye dropped them along with consequence and glc i guess
June 24, 2011 @ 01:08 AM

Inactive

tisa is taz arnold and he was on G.O.O.D. music. he was part of sa-ra then ye dropped them along with consequence and glc i guess

thank you, i knew i wasnt trippin.

June 24, 2011 @ 01:44 AM
stinknani4real

ahh red wings, haha i was thinking detroit tigers. thanks for clarifying
June 24, 2011 @ 01:59 AM
mmiyake808

I prefer SnapBacks. I think it has to do with new era head size. I wear a 1/4-3/8 and the snaps fit perfect.
But I like when the bills aren't as wide. That's why I love the huf collab snapback.
June 24, 2011 @ 02:36 AM
this_ninja

those hats in the collab look fresh
June 24, 2011 @ 02:51 AM
this_ninja

I got a couple of diamond x girl marilyn monroe shirts up on ebay if any one needs em..also wanting to buy some diamond x crooks & castles world is yours//diamond x girl diamond head shirts in L...if you can help me out, drop me a pm
Tiffany///White
June 24, 2011 @ 02:57 AM
Norrin Radd

finna cop just because of the red wings logo

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

June 24, 2011 @ 01:47 PM
DJ Lunch Box

Yo Tones I'mma roll by the shop today to scoop up some tees man.

Anyone have an eternal life pt 1 in black XXL? Hollerate at me.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.