Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 22, 2011 @ 09:07 PM
infinitep7

yezzur,white big sean tee copped! Are the grey hoodies dropping the same day nick? Also is there gonna be a collab for the currency-weekend at burnies album?
June 22, 2011 @ 09:08 PM
niickyrozay

We got together with Diamond Fam Big Sean to drop this limited edition Snapback hat and tee shirt
for the release of his album Finally Famous droppin june 28th with G.O.O.D. Music. Much love to Big Sean for all the support he has given Diamond Supply Co.

I really Like this one.

In store too?!

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

June 22, 2011 @ 09:11 PM
Diamond

in store too?!

online only
June 22, 2011 @ 09:12 PM
niickyrozay

online only

Damn was already planning on waiting outside the shop. Haha

June 22, 2011 @ 09:13 PM
hearmeroor

online only

can yu please start shipping to canada

http://www.flickr.com/photos/taylxr http://clicksnapreload.tumblr.com/ @taylxr

June 22, 2011 @ 09:15 PM

Inactive

supreme day in the morning.

today was a great diamond day, once again so happy for the pouch, the best thing i ever copped from diamond. i believe that pouch really represents the success in diamond.

maybe im just looking too deep into it.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

June 22, 2011 @ 09:17 PM
The Fiasco

can yu please start shipping to canada

good luck getting that to happen.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

June 22, 2011 @ 09:20 PM
hearmeroor

good luck getting that to happen.

i c..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/taylxr http://clicksnapreload.tumblr.com/ @taylxr

June 22, 2011 @ 09:21 PM

Inactive

We got together with Diamond Fam Big Sean to drop this limited edition Snapback hat and tee shirt
for the release of his album Finally Famous droppin june 28th with G.O.O.D. Music. Much love to Big Sean for all the support he has given Diamond Supply Co.

I really Like this one.

June 22, 2011 @ 09:22 PM

Inactive

supreme day in the morning.

today was a great diamond day, once again so happy for the pouch, the best thing i ever copped from diamond. i believe that pouch really represents the success in diamond.

maybe im just looking too deep into it.

any of you happen to be harry liang?

June 22, 2011 @ 09:25 PM
niickyrozay

Definitely black tee with white snapback. Haha

June 22, 2011 @ 09:31 PM

Inactive

Definitely black tee with white snapback. Haha

i think pac div collab > this big sean collab.

any potential for diamond 5 panels/volleys in the future?

i really like that idealcut short sleeve button down in sea blue. cool ass charlie sheen type shirt.

June 22, 2011 @ 09:36 PM
niickyrozay

i think pac div collab > this big sean collab.

any potential for diamond 5 panels/volleys in the future?

I do like the Pac Div collab but the way Nick incorporated the Red Wings logo since Sean is from Detroit is sick!! Haha

June 22, 2011 @ 09:39 PM

Inactive

I do like the Pac Div collab but the way Nick incorporated the Red Wings logo since Sean is from Detroit is sick!! Haha

true, and i like that white snapback too. is the mold a starter since sean's labelmate ti$a's are starter brand.

&

what is that ball on the back?

June 22, 2011 @ 09:41 PM
LMAOden

When you guys think the tees are gonna hit KL?

And how do you even rock them pouches, they look dope
June 22, 2011 @ 09:42 PM
niickyrozay

true, and i like that white snapback too. is the mold a starter since sean's labelmate ti$a's are starter brand.

&

what is that ball on the back?

Its the diamond looking from top view! Ha and what about seans labelmate? Ha

June 22, 2011 @ 09:44 PM

Inactive

Its the diamond looking from top view! Ha and what about seans labelmate? Ha

the dude that make the Ti$a's i think is on good music with some sort of status, dont think hes a artist tho, but he makes the ti$a's and are starter brand, so i was just asking did nick get the hookup/connect (UNLESS! He already had it - my bad if did) on the starter hats, like supreme does *rock shield*

& that diamond thing is smart then. never thought of that.

June 22, 2011 @ 09:51 PM

Inactive

beautifulness, sexyness, OMGness

June 22, 2011 @ 09:51 PM
niickyrozay

the dude that make the Ti$a's i think is on good music with some sort of status, dont think hes a artist tho, but he makes the ti$a's and are starter brand, so i was just asking did nick get the hookup/connect (UNLESS! He already had it - my bad if did) on the starter hats, like supreme does *rock shield*

Hes had the hats for a few seasons. I think thats what your asking. Haha and yea i think the top view would look a lot better with the wings then the regular side view diamond.

June 22, 2011 @ 10:11 PM
jurrasicshark

The Tisa guy is not on good music why would he be On a record label and why would he be when big Sean is the only one who wears it and it's not like hes at the top either ye is and I've never seen ye wear Tisa and Tisa hats are not all starter only some of them are but all the ones that been coming out are just retros not starter
June 22, 2011 @ 10:16 PM
The Fiasco

you know that TISA has nothing to do with starter right? He just buys old snapbacks and sews on his ugly fucking name. And most supreme caps aren't made by starter. the logo on the back is completely different from the starter logo.

June 22, 2011 @ 10:24 PM

Inactive

The Tisa guy is not on good music why would he be On a record label and why would he be when big Sean is the only one who wears it and it's not like hes at the top either ye is and I've never seen ye wear Tisa and Tisa hats are not all starter only some of them are but all the ones that been coming out are just retros not starter

well real closely affiliated, if you investigate jerk, you would know what i mean. i dont know the status and technicalities of this rap shit, i dont even follow that shit no more, i listen to alternative music mostly now.

and i thought dude gets blank starters and remakes them.

June 22, 2011 @ 10:24 PM
The Fiasco

no he does not. if you bought a hat from him, you got buttfucked.

June 22, 2011 @ 10:29 PM

Inactive

no he does not. if you bought a hat from him, you got buttfucked.

pshhh i never did.

June 22, 2011 @ 11:08 PM
PKdaGod

pshhh i never did.

Ti$a is lame. i'm on the rocks about copping one of the Big Sean T's, If I do i've gotta go with white.
June 22, 2011 @ 11:21 PM

Inactive

Ti$a is lame. i'm on the rocks about copping one of the Big Sean T's, If I do i've gotta go with white.

you guys dont have to buy everything that drops. its okay.

i might cop the snapback tho.

June 22, 2011 @ 11:35 PM
The Fiasco

passing on this. nothing special. just gotta cop think brilliant and im pretty much set. idk how i feel about summer. diamond has fucking blew up in the past year.

June 23, 2011 @ 12:28 AM
jaeyoung

Passing the summer drop might consider on the HOF unpolo. I need something classic... like another OG script tee or something like smoke ring, the worlds greatest, precious paris. Im not digging the whole yacht theme.

Can't wait for th x diamond though!
June 23, 2011 @ 12:46 AM
fristo0308

gotta cop the sean tee just that's my guy. only other things I want are they royal HOF shirt and the yachting tee. if they did a curren$y collab, I would cop, but I highly doubt that's gonna happen. fall on the other hand... cool
June 23, 2011 @ 12:49 AM
Diamond

you know that TISA has nothing to do with starter right? He just buys old snapbacks and sews on his ugly fucking name. And most supreme caps aren't made by starter. the logo on the back is completely different from the starter logo.

Supreme doesn't use starter, Supreme hats have a money sign that looks like Starter and he's right, Tisa hats are store bought team snapbacks that they get their logo embroidered on. Supreme hats are made at the same factory as us in LA but we designed our own deeper fit.

We actually had Starter make a deeper fit hat too that we are dropping in a few colors and styles next month.... They are pretty nice and limited to in Store and Online only.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.