Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 14, 2011 @ 12:36 AM
BiGKURT

Still a medium left!

diamondsupplyco.3dcartstores.com/Collegiate-Mens-Tank-Top--Cardinal-Red_p_1025.html

still every size except small and large....

3xl heat hmu

June 14, 2011 @ 01:16 AM
no1deasoriginal

and its summer vaction so it looks like we are all going to be seing lots of this guy

btw i like seeing what everyones getting in their boxes, my favorite part is the stickers, too bad i couldnt get one this time around, i had my moneyz tied up elsewhere.
June 14, 2011 @ 01:23 AM
sehzademsin4

ellerinize saglik guzel bir baylasim olmus cok thenks ;)
June 14, 2011 @ 08:09 AM
mmiyake808

^ the fuck ?!?! lmfao
June 14, 2011 @ 09:06 AM
BiGKURT

ellerinize saglik guzel bir baylasim olmus cok thenks ;)

sharing health has been a very beautiful hands, thankssmile

....wtfconfused

3xl heat hmu

June 14, 2011 @ 10:58 AM
jaeyoung

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpDUnUFY3UM&lc=EyAidGcRTOePsAgBOPCfLqWnpASJEzqnz1T3FTE7RNI&feature=inbox

LMAO!! Someone go on the comments and contribute to this argument. I actually agree with that guy.. when did Soulja Boy ever wear Diamond Supply Co. anyways?

Im making a youtube account just to comment on this shit lol.
June 14, 2011 @ 11:10 AM
hearmeroor

fuck souljaboy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/taylxr http://clicksnapreload.tumblr.com/ @taylxr

June 14, 2011 @ 11:11 AM
hearmeroor

does diamond silk screen any of the shirts?

June 14, 2011 @ 11:14 AM
hearmeroor

[IMG]http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/4473/photo12rd.jpg" /> Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
1 of like 13 of them..just what i was wearing today..i really like the fit of these shirts its very slim i find

June 14, 2011 @ 11:19 AM
fristo0308

and its summer vaction so it looks like we are all going to be seing lots of this guy

btw i like seeing what everyones getting in their boxes, my favorite part is the stickers, too bad i couldnt get one this time around, i had my moneyz tied up elsewhere.

just don't feed that troll. >sad
June 14, 2011 @ 12:13 PM
PKdaGod

So my box is "scheduled" to come in today by my previous orders standards...still no response from Tony on what the hell is going on...no tracking info but yet my account was charged...i'm doubtful and I need a refund ASAP because this box was a gift sad
June 14, 2011 @ 12:39 PM
smoothoperator

got my box, cant find my camera to post pics, but this is what i got in my xl box,

-diamond forever -black
-city of diamonds-royal
-diamond by the bay-red
-paul rodriguez- htr grey
-mined denim stamp 3 -white
the ones im gonna end up selling are
-skate academy-black
-diamond life-white
-cannot duplicate-black

The homie ordered a box for the first time, he ordered a med and got an extra grey cuff beanie. lucky sob, wish i would of got something extra or at least a special release tee.
June 14, 2011 @ 01:24 PM
oh soul legit

can someone get a mod to ban that la di da fool
June 14, 2011 @ 02:30 PM
physicsmaster

Hey Diamond:

I sent you guys an e-mail last night about my situation. I was wondering if you guys had the time to read it? I sent it to onlinesalesdiamondsupplyco

Thanks!
June 14, 2011 @ 02:42 PM
GrimeyAssLos

Hey Diamond:

I sent you guys an e-mail last night about my situation. I was wondering if you guys had the time to read it? I sent it to onlinesalesdiamondsupplyco

Thanks!

[email]tony@diamondsupplyco.com[/email] for shipping problems
June 14, 2011 @ 02:43 PM
Ether790

I hate doing this because it breaks up the flow of the thread, but I've got some Diamond heat that I'm looking to sell. Size XXL. Nothing's deadstock, but their all in pretty good condition. I've got only got tees. Some examples of what I have are the original DGK collab, the Raekwon Collab, the Mighty Diamond tee (I think it was the original collab with Mighty Healthy, it dropped around 06) along with a couple of others. Like I said, they've been worn and washed a few times but they still look pretty good. I'm willing to hook you guys up so PM me!
June 14, 2011 @ 03:53 PM
J-Rocket

I ordered two boxes size medium and got exactly the same thing in each box. The colors and everything were exactly the same, I also recieved one sticker. These are probably the worst boxes anyone could of got. I wouldn't complain, but the same color, WTF!? I didnt think this would happen at all, and after seeing a few peoples boxes I was excited to be recieveing my boxes. I figured I would get a few shirts in the same design, but probably in a different color, but who could guess that they would be exactly the same. Needless to say I am very disappointed with my boxes. This is the first time I have ever been dissapointed with the diamond brand. (Also my "boxes" where cobined into one box, i thought i would be recieveing two seperate boxes, not just all the shirts in one box.)

If anyone could hook it up with some trades, in a different color, or anything else it would be greatly appreciated. All my shirts were a size medium.

Here is the pic of my boxes... sorry for the quality but I took them with my phone.

http://i52.tinypic.com/72poya.jpg
June 14, 2011 @ 03:55 PM
niickyrozay

BLVCKSCALE X DIAMOND SUPPLY CO snapback!!

lockerz.com/s/110711475

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

June 14, 2011 @ 03:55 PM
Alejo

Ha, that really sucks but is pretty damn funny. How you gonna pack them both into one box and then just double every single shirt?

The ups and downs of a mystery box I guess.
June 14, 2011 @ 03:56 PM
CraftySince90

Got mediums, anyone wanna trade
June 14, 2011 @ 04:05 PM
spitvicious

damn bruh that sucks, kinda glad i didnt cop a box. its such a hit or miss.
June 14, 2011 @ 04:07 PM
no1deasoriginal

I ordered two boxes size medium and got exactly the same thing in each box. The colors and everything were exactly the same, I also recieved one sticker. These are probably the worst boxes anyone could of got. I wouldn't complain, but the same color, WTF!? I didnt think this would happen at all, and after seeing a few peoples boxes I was excited to be recieveing my boxes. I figured I would get a few shirts in the same design, but probably in a different color, but who could guess that they would be exactly the same. Needless to say I am very disappointed with my boxes. This is the first time I have ever been dissapointed with the diamond brand. (Also my "boxes" where cobined into one box, i thought i would be recieveing two seperate boxes, not just all the shirts in one box.)

If anyone could hook it up with some trades, in a different color, or anything else it would be greatly appreciated. All my shirts were a size medium.

Here is the pic of my boxes... sorry for the quality but I took them with my phone.

looks like someone in the warehouse was like "oh you ordered two boxes huh, we'll see about that"

you shouldnt have too much trouble flipping the doubles though.

man there must be lots of those p.rod tees laying around because wasnt it in last years also?
June 14, 2011 @ 04:16 PM
La Di Da Di.

just don't feed that troll. >sad

Stop feeding this "omg I so need my exclusive blood money diamond tee I bought off eBay for 20 bucks before the wiz show!" dickrider. Everyone knows you ride the hypebeast sausage. Don't lie. You always have to put in a little remark after your boyfriend says it first. I won't say any names but come on now you ain't gotta try so hard to be liked on here. You just gotta have that Pac Zum swag player! Everyone's down with it. You don't here anyone saying I wanna have fristo the cat swag no. It's pzod or put glasses on your cat while wearing a pink shirt bitch! Now that's gangster!
June 14, 2011 @ 04:18 PM
randomtw

if you post up better pictures of the shirts I might cop a few shirts from you
June 14, 2011 @ 04:28 PM
Tstorm

got my box, cant find my camera to post pics, but this is what i got in my xl box,

-diamond forever -black
-city of diamonds-royal
-diamond by the bay-red
-paul rodriguez- htr grey
-mined denim stamp 3 -white
the ones im gonna end up selling are
-skate academy-black
-diamond life-white
-cannot duplicate-black

The homie ordered a box for the first time, he ordered a med and got an extra grey cuff beanie. lucky sob, wish i would of got something extra or at least a special release tee.

How much you tyrna sell for homie?
June 14, 2011 @ 04:28 PM
J-Rocket

if you post up better pictures of the shirts I might cop a few shirts from you

I can take indiviual photos if you want, i dont have a camera at the moment. But the tees that I got are: 1.mike carrol in black 2.diamond by the bay in red 3. diamond forever in heather 4.skate academy in navy 5. paul rodriguez in heather 6. mined denim stamp 3 in black 7. precious country in black 8. the big diamond in black. (and they are medium)
June 14, 2011 @ 04:45 PM
nsaneprep

im a check after class and see if my box came in

... will definitely be posting pics

cant believe they messed over dude with the 2 boxes!!!
damm bro
June 14, 2011 @ 05:03 PM
The Fiasco

Stop feeding this "omg I so need my exclusive blood money diamond tee I bought off eBay for 20 bucks before the wiz show!" dickrider. Everyone knows you ride the hypebeast sausage. Don't lie. You always have to put in a little remark after your boyfriend says it first. I won't say any names but come on now you ain't gotta try so hard to be liked on here. You just gotta have that Pac Zum swag player! Everyone's down with it. You don't here anyone saying I wanna have fristo the cat swag no. It's pzod or put glasses on your cat while wearing a pink shirt bitch! Now that's gangster!

honestly want to know who this guy is.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

June 14, 2011 @ 05:12 PM
mmiyake808

my 2 boxes came packed in one box also. and i ordered one for a friend, but i felt bad taking all the tees i wanted, so it made it hard to split it up even haha
June 14, 2011 @ 05:22 PM
La Di Da Di.

honestly want to know who this guy is.

I bet you'll get a reply from someone very special sooooon. That's on Pac Zum! FUCK ONIPZODGNDLB (oh no it's pac zum or die gang new diamond life bitch)

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.