Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 13, 2011 @ 10:38 PM
JonsTrigger

well im paying shipping and taxes whenever i buy online so i dont care its still half off? Ha

true that, i just wish taxes in cali werent such a ***** and shipping wasnt so dam expensive

Here's my feedback page: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller- feedback/164112/

June 13, 2011 @ 10:38 PM
La Di Da Di.

I do wish i got better stuff but $12.50 per any diamond is still good. Ill wear all of em no matter what.

felt like getting screwed in the anus huh? shoulda saved and copped this season tees you wanted instead of old last season tees that is sooo out of style right now. true shit. thats the word aroung the mall. chicks aint diggin throwback tees. thats so 2003. keep your dome up and your swag high player!
June 13, 2011 @ 10:48 PM
GrimeyAssLos

damm it looks like alot of people including me got 2 diamond city shirts

mine came with ny, sf, and la. well my friends that i ordered for him. ill try posting a pic.
June 13, 2011 @ 10:49 PM
SQUABSxN∆$TY

To all my friends,

Just to inform everybody and giving yall a heads up...

Nick said on his Twitter that the Blacks Cale x Diamond collaboration is coming on wednsday @ 12

Bad news: its only online and in blacks cale Louisiana. Hopefully nick will drop it at the outlets for the real players! cool

you must have been dropped on your head.. and its los angeles btw.
June 13, 2011 @ 10:50 PM
La Di Da Di.

you must have been dropped on your head.. and its los angeles btw.

nope player just drop them dollar bills ya know what im sayin? and what about los angeles?
June 13, 2011 @ 10:53 PM
La Di Da Di.

hey TaylrGangOrDIE I know your on here viewing this you swag fart! PZOD Bitch! >sad
June 13, 2011 @ 10:56 PM
niickyrozay

felt like getting screwed in the anus huh? shoulda saved and copped this season tees you wanted instead of old last season tees that is sooo out of style right now. true shit. thats the word aroung the mall. chicks aint diggin throwback tees. thats so 2003. keep your dome up and your swag high player!

imma cop this season no matter what. haha but chicks im with dont matter what i wear. ;-) but thanks man! Haha

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

June 13, 2011 @ 10:57 PM
niickyrozay

true that, i just wish taxes in cali werent such a ***** and shipping wasnt so dam expensive

thats what im saying! But worth it in the end. Ha

June 13, 2011 @ 10:58 PM
La Di Da Di.

imma cop this season no matter what. haha but chicks im with dont matter what i wear. ;-) but thanks man! Haha

no problemo homie! New Diamond Lifers! hey you wanna join my gang? its for only the swaggiest and pac zum players alike! its PZOD baby! yeah!
June 13, 2011 @ 11:00 PM
La Di Da Di.

but im the leader still! i have to be head G like wiz kalifa in the taylor gang. you could be will tho haha
June 13, 2011 @ 11:00 PM
SQUABSxN∆$TY

nope player just drop them dollar bills ya know what im sayin? and what about los angeles?

i hear that cool but i know your just fuckin around aint nobody shops at pacsun lol, the tees are dif quality. im saying you got shit twisted its being released at the black scale opening here in LA, not louisiana.
June 13, 2011 @ 11:01 PM
niickyrozay

no problemo homie! New Diamond Lifers! hey you wanna join my gang? its for only the swaggiest and pac zum players alike! its PZOD baby! yeah!

i wouldnt go as far as new diamond lifer ive been repping awhile but i gotchu. ha and what exactly is it?!

June 13, 2011 @ 11:02 PM
The Fiasco

guys don't respond to la di da. he's trolling this thread like a fggt

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

June 13, 2011 @ 11:05 PM
La Di Da Di.

i hear that cool but i know your just fuckin around aint nobody shops at pacsun lol, the tees are dif quality. im saying you got shit twisted its being released at the black scale opening here in LA, not louisiana.

ooh L(dot)A..... I thought La like louisiana?? haha my bad
but in all seriousness, pac sun is the shit! real talk, so is zumiez. I think the quality from there is great! never got a tee online cuz im ballin with real stacks player, i can shop at the mall. but i dont like how the online shit comes in clear garbage bags and no tags at all. you dont here rappers sayin ima peel my plastic bag. you here them say, ima stay poppin tags! haha that rhymed! but forreal tho, i live the Pac Zum lifestyle. bitches always ask me whats in my bag and im like "diamond" and they just love it homie!
June 13, 2011 @ 11:10 PM
La Di Da Di.

guys don't respond to la di da. he's trolling this thread like a fggt

Im just puttin my input out there player as far as I know its in our rights baby. You can be apart of the movement too if you feel left out? were all diamond lifer friends here buddy &)

i wouldnt go as far as new diamond lifer ive been repping awhile but i gotchu. ha and what exactly is it?!

its the pac zum lifestyle. pzod is for pac zum or die. we cop whatever new tees or strap ons they have at pac sun or zumiez and swag them the freak out ya hear what im sayin? and if they cant live up to their pac zum swag, then their a swag fart. which is someone who trys to be swag but stinks at it so which makes them a swag fart. clear?
June 13, 2011 @ 11:23 PM
hehsy5sy5

i dont know why people feed this troll. hes not even funny or entertaining. at least some trolls make me laugh. confused
June 13, 2011 @ 11:23 PM
Diamond

^This guy Hahaha!!
June 13, 2011 @ 11:25 PM
Hoesfavorite

Yea stop feeding the monsters.. the thread is looking like barneys playground. Keep it on the clothes people. btw Im offically a Lifer got a diamond tatted on me cool next is the rebel flag..MISITS motherfucker
June 13, 2011 @ 11:29 PM
La Di Da Di.

Yea stop feeding the monsters.. the thread is looking like barneys playground. Keep it on the clothes people. btw Im offically a Lifer got a diamond tatted on me cool next is the rebel flag..MISITS motherfucker

hoe is right, im sorry about the gang listings. lets get back on track people. btw my red diamond strap on fits too tight, i tryed loosing it but it wont fit? any suggestions?
June 13, 2011 @ 11:31 PM
thejOeshow

Lol at blacks cale.
June 13, 2011 @ 11:34 PM
La Di Da Di.

hey nick! your the man! can i make a suggestion tho?
can you make more tees and strap on hats available at the pac sun or zumiez retailers? I bought everything already and theres only so many times a new tee comes out. I have to stay fresh and im count on you to keep my swag on. the chicks are counting on it. im getting more second base action then ever! people think im a rapper cuz im all swagged out in diamond. if I could pre pay for the new gear you be dropping at the mall, i would.

ps- great work on all the summer line. lovin it!
June 13, 2011 @ 11:46 PM
CraftySince90

Diamond Retro - for sale/trade
Diamond x Mishka - for sale/trade
12 Years OG script, Chocolate colored - for sale/trade
I love skateboarding - for sale/trade
June 13, 2011 @ 11:49 PM
GasfaceRefill

Wat size is ur box bro? I would LOVE to get a mishka collab in my box

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

June 13, 2011 @ 11:54 PM
troynewell47

Diamond x Mishka - for sale
Chocolate color Diamond script - for sale
I love skateboarding - for sale

wanna trade for a purple hella tight hardware shirt
June 13, 2011 @ 11:55 PM
La Di Da Di.

Diamond x Mishka - for sale
Chocolate color Diamond script - for sale
I love skateboarding - for sale

glad a few people got the og cursive tee in their boxes. thats the rarest tee ever. thats why its the og.
June 13, 2011 @ 11:57 PM
La Di Da Di.

ok im off to bed. good night friends! ill see you tomorrow! new diamond life baby! im out!
June 13, 2011 @ 11:59 PM
CraftySince90

wanna trade for a purple hella tight hardware shirt

Yeah, which one do you want
June 14, 2011 @ 12:00 AM
CraftySince90

wat size is ur box bro? I would love to get a mishka collab in my box

medium
June 14, 2011 @ 12:09 AM
StrictlyDMND

June 14, 2011 @ 12:11 AM
PKdaGod

Okay so im gettin pretty pissed. No email reply from tony, no transaction id from paypal because i paid as a guest i think? Fuck. If i cant get my box then i at least want a refund asap.

yeah man I feel you. tony never hit me up today so I have no idea what's goin on...this is probably gonna be a long process I think as my box is scheduled to come in either today or tomorrow, that is if i'm actually getting one, kinda doubtful at this point

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.