[Diamond Supply Co.] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

Jun 08, 2011 @ 23:43
Diamond boxes
Same here i dont get money till friday but if anyone copped another box in size large that there trying to sell pm me >smh oh and any word on how much long sleeve shirts going to be??
Jun 08, 2011 @ 23:48
LMAO I came across this video and died reading the comment by MCMXXXVI. I 150% agree with the kid, haha!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpDUnUFY3UM&lc=EyAidGcRTOf9b23940gSc4tUqvYSfNVkqd_i9YHQStE&feature=inbox
Jun 08, 2011 @ 23:48
Next box is most likely going to be on Black Friday!!
Jun 09, 2011 @ 00:00
Nick Twitted no more boxes until next year. So seems like this was last one of the year, first one at that.

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

Jun 09, 2011 @ 00:03
bummed I couldn't cop a box, but I did get the blood diamond tee for a steal last night smokeyface
Jun 09, 2011 @ 00:07
Nick Twitted no more boxes until next year. So seems like this was last one of the year, first one at that.

He said "probably" next year. I bet he's going to drop one on black friday.
Jun 09, 2011 @ 00:12
He said "probably" next year. I bet he's going to drop one on black friday.

yea he said "maybe" too, i just assumed he was set on no more this year. Hahasmh

Jun 09, 2011 @ 00:16
Ohh and Diamond x Bambu collab coming in July!

Jun 09, 2011 @ 00:23
as long as i get it before my east coast trip next weekend im good
Jun 09, 2011 @ 00:53
Wasn't this the 2nd box of the year? Could b wrong though. It might of been the end of last year.smokeyface

3xl heat hmu

Jun 09, 2011 @ 00:56
Wasn't this the 2nd box of the year? Could b wrong though. It might of been the end of last year.smokeyface

It was December or November last year. blushing

Jun 09, 2011 @ 01:00
Everyone's status will display as 'Hold', nothing wrong with that, I just had to place them under that for control purposes. All boxes are scheduled to go out tomorrow, and like all orders you will receive an e-mail from Diamond stating that it has shipped.

E-mail me @ tony@diamondsupplyco.com if any of you guys have any questions.

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

Jun 09, 2011 @ 01:01
It was December or November last year. blushing

Oh alright. I'm faded as fuck right now and I couldn't remember. Good looking. smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

3xl heat hmu

Jun 09, 2011 @ 01:18
Everyone's status will display as 'Hold', nothing wrong with that, I just had to place them under that for control purposes. All boxes are scheduled to go out tomorrow, and like all orders you will receive an e-mail from Diamond stating that it has shipped.

Good lookin out Tony. Cant wait to open theseee uppp &)

and funny im pretty stoked on gettin some new stickers too haha
Jun 09, 2011 @ 01:48
so excited yo dude you think if i live in so cal i might get it friday/saturday
Jun 09, 2011 @ 02:39
Ohh and Diamond x Bambu collab coming in July!

are there any pics?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

Jun 09, 2011 @ 04:09
Oh alright. I'm faded as fuck right now and I couldn't remember. Good looking. smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

Big kurt im interested in ur 3xl diamond stuff...
Jun 09, 2011 @ 04:10
I got 2 3xl's and a Small(for my boy) ALL is WELL...but 2:00pm till 2:37 in TX i was trippyMAYNE
Jun 09, 2011 @ 08:03

It probably takes one day after processing for to have it shipped since you live in Cali. I'd say you will get it Friday, if not on Monday (UPS doesn't ship on Saturdays).

Can't wait to get my box either. I'm probably going to wear all the shirts I get, haha.
Jun 09, 2011 @ 09:47
if i get it friday i will scream haha
Jun 09, 2011 @ 10:44
if i get it friday i will scream haha

How about you just post a pic instead.

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

Jun 09, 2011 @ 10:47
How about you just post a pic instead.

this. also has anyone got their e-mail saying their box has shipped? The only e-mail I have at this point is the payment to DSC and the invoice #
Jun 09, 2011 @ 11:07
looking for diamond x huf galaxies blk colorway in a 2xl and maybe some other stuff lmk smokeyface
Jun 09, 2011 @ 11:10
Not yet, remember he said he sold 1600 boxes, lets give it some time. UPS is gonna hate their job trying to scan all those packages today lol
Jun 09, 2011 @ 11:25
Guys it's 9:30 cali time, we prob won't get tracking til late late tonight.

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

Jun 09, 2011 @ 12:39
tony (or anyone who can help me out),

any way I can get the image from the diamond life girl tee for the summer drop? I'm fuckin around with my comp wallpaper, and I wanna put that as my background and use geektool and shiiiit. Can't find the image anywhere tho, not to mention I need it in a pretty big size.

If anyone could hook me up, I'd really appreciate it &)
Jun 09, 2011 @ 13:22
Diamond stepping/stepped up the shipping game... nice. bout time!
smokeyface

Jun 09, 2011 @ 14:38

anyone know where I can cop in a size medium?
Jun 09, 2011 @ 14:49
are there any pics?

No not yet. There Twitter said they were doing a collab and thats it. smh

Jun 09, 2011 @ 14:50

I live in mid Cali and I always get my package the day after it ships. So ill get mine friday! &)

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.