Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
April 21, 2011 @ 11:54 PM
Captainc

I am interested to see what people have in their DSC collection... Post up!

SELLING LOT'S OF DIAMOND SUPPLY CLOTHES - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/189137 & http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/189139

April 22, 2011 @ 12:12 AM
Dactyl

Question for all of the diamond lifers...

Diamond was founding on skating correct? Just wondering how many people actually skate, and whether or not repping diamond when you do not skate is looked down upon.

Share your opinion about this if you have one smile
April 22, 2011 @ 12:21 AM
fristo0308

Diamond was founding on skating correct? Just wondering how many people actually skate, and whether or not repping diamond when you do not skate is looked down upon.

brand started in 1998 as a hardware company and just kinda branched out to what they are today. I remember when I was younger and they always had ads in skate mags and their team was huge. good hardware btw.

i'm digressing >sad but clothes are clothes and you wear what you like. Half the people in here probably don't skate and love the brand and that's fine. it's just all about opinion, I guess.
April 22, 2011 @ 12:22 AM
limos

question for all of the diamond lifers...

wtf
April 22, 2011 @ 12:27 AM
Dactyl

wtf

Why is this wtf? Or are you just being a hipster douche because I asked a question that may seem obvious to you? I asked politely and you respond like a faggot.

@Previous poster, thanks for the response. It was helpful smile
April 22, 2011 @ 12:27 AM
Trespace

Did those hooded henleys from holiday 2010 ever come out?
April 22, 2011 @ 12:32 AM
limos

Why is this wtf? Or are you just being a hipster douche because I asked a question that may seem obvious to you? I asked politely and you respond like a faggot.

what r u in high school get the fuk over it everybody wheres everything nobody cares wat u do
April 22, 2011 @ 12:48 AM
Dactyl

what r u in high school get the fuk over it everybody wheres everything nobody cares wat u do

Alright, well at least you made it clear that you're completely retarded. I posed a question and you responded with this.
April 22, 2011 @ 01:19 AM
Belak

@Dactyl

Why do you need justification to wear clothes? Clothes are clothes and if you like them and it reflects you then go on. Don't worry about anyone else lol.
April 22, 2011 @ 01:27 AM
FLY_LIFE44237

sadThis Thread D'z dayz
April 22, 2011 @ 01:40 AM
chargerfan

I skate but people can wear what ever they want.
April 22, 2011 @ 01:41 AM
57s

got sum diamond supply and curren$y fitteds for sale; peep the marketplace....
April 22, 2011 @ 01:42 AM
igotssssoul

i'm digressing >sad but clothes are clothes and you wear what you like. Half the people in here probably don't skate and love the brand and that's fine. it's just all about opinion, I guess.

I totally agree. And to answer the OG question, no. I've only purchased Diamond hardware once. I guess it was cool, but I'm not a great enough skater to really feel the significant difference in every manufactured hardware product. Ever since I got a stress fracture on my left ankle about 3 years ago, my doctor advised me not to play basketball and definitely not to skate anymore. I listened to him for about 2 months and started doing both again, but not nearly as much as I used to. lol. I do feel pain from time to time and end up burning some trees. How the fuck did I just totally derail from my point?

Anyway, the point I have is probably something ya'll have heard a million times: Saying you have to be an aspiring pro skater to wear skate merch is like saying you have to be a basketball schoolyard legend to rock Jordans. Maybe the analogy is a bit extreme, but you get the point.
April 22, 2011 @ 01:48 AM
jaeyoung

Yeah I skate every once in awhile. Skating is what got me into Diamond Supply Co, HUF, The Hundreds and Nike SB.
April 22, 2011 @ 02:20 AM
IcyDiamonds

what y'all think of longboarding?
April 22, 2011 @ 02:24 AM
TuningTokyo

where is a todd bratrud collab?
April 22, 2011 @ 02:31 AM
IcyDiamonds

yo, does anyone have a pair of the Diamond Embroidered Shorts in khaki they'd be willing to sell me?

i want a pair of those too bro. nick make some more shorts for summer!
April 22, 2011 @ 02:37 AM
Belak

i used to travel to races was pretty fun but I've toned down a bit, it's dangerous as fuck my homie was in a coma for 2 weeks.
April 22, 2011 @ 02:52 AM
Hova

diamond is a clothing brand

it wouldnt be looked down upon look at all the rappers rocking diamond |0

wear what you like
April 22, 2011 @ 04:04 AM
srod300

dont take it personal man. i lurked this forum for over a year and finally joined prob bout 2 years ago just so i can buy/sell stuff. i never sign on. 99% of the people on here are extremely ignorant, immature, or just ask stupid questions that have been answered multiple times. welcome to the diamond forum.

Instagram/twitter: @srod300

April 22, 2011 @ 05:17 AM
SDiamonds

Enough about this bullshit back to diamond life
April 22, 2011 @ 08:54 AM
DjComplex72

I totally agree. And to answer the OG question, no. I've only purchased Diamond hardware once. I guess it was cool, but I'm not a great enough skater to really feel the significant difference in every manufactured hardware product. Ever since I got a stress fracture on my left ankle about 3 years ago, my doctor advised me not to play basketball and definitely not to skate anymore. I listened to him for about 2 months and started doing both again, but not nearly as much as I used to. lol. I do feel pain from time to time and end up burning some trees. How the fuck did I just totally derail from my point?

Anyway, the point I have is probably something ya'll have heard a million times: Saying you have to be an aspiring pro skater to wear skate merch is like saying you have to be a basketball schoolyard legend to rock Jordans. Maybe the analogy is a bit extreme, but you get the point.

www.thisisthetruth.com

WTB: Bablyon Pullover (L) Red, Black, or Gray only WTT: Red Supreme x Champion Satin Jacket (L) for Black or Blue (L)

April 22, 2011 @ 11:24 AM
Dactyl

Thanks for the response igotsssoul.

The reason I ask seems to be misinterpreted by some people. I am new to the forums/have never really explored streetwear brands much before, so that is why I ask. I was wondering what Diamond stands for and how it has developed as a company - not so much looking for reassurance or acceptance. Your response helped answer this, so thanks.
April 22, 2011 @ 11:54 AM
mowgli

^ sorry for the aside, but this just reminded me of when i caught flack by the white boys in elementary for wearing billabong and quicksilver even though i didn't surf. ah, memories.

anyways, back to the regularly scheduled programming.
April 22, 2011 @ 12:42 PM
dalek

^ sorry for the aside, but this just reminded me of when i caught flack by the white boys in elementary for wearing billabong and quicksilver even though i didn't surf. ah, memories.

Yeah... I definitely understand where this is coming from.

When I was in HS, you were labeled a "poser" if you wore skate clothes and didn't skate.
April 22, 2011 @ 12:57 PM
JetLifer88

Anyone robocoppin part 2 release? Got the crew so prolly passin on this. Wouldnt mind that green shirt tho

Old Username: PTown4Lyfe Insta: JetLifer88 Twitter: JetLifer88 "Been a killer, ‘88er, that’s my born year."

April 22, 2011 @ 12:59 PM
Diamond

Special unannounced limited edition drop. Covert Coup part 2 at 12PM today.
JUST A HEADS UP. ONLY 100 PER COLOR & ONLINE ONLY
plixi.com/p/94867415
April 22, 2011 @ 01:03 PM
jaeyoung

Longboarding is sick too! I prefer skateboarding though. I like riding downtown being able to do more tricks than a shuv it : )
April 22, 2011 @ 01:18 PM
TONY.

Direct LINK to the Covert Coup Tees PT.2 - diamondsupplyco.3dcartstores.com/Online-Exclusives_c_80.html

Our main page is experiencing some issues right now, but our web store is working as it should.

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

April 22, 2011 @ 01:22 PM
JetLifer88

Direct LINK to the Covert Coup Tees PT.2 - diamondsupplyco.3dcartstores.com/Online-Exclusives_c_80.html

Our main page is experiencing some issues right now, but our web store is working as it should.

damn! didnt kno Tony was on the forums ! cool

Old Username: PTown4Lyfe Insta: JetLifer88 Twitter: JetLifer88 "Been a killer, ‘88er, that’s my born year."

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.