April 17, 2011 @ 01:12 AM
Forsaken

it's next to impossible to cop anything off the website, it keeps coming up with the closed thing.
Thank god I just barely copped my hat and hardware today though. cool

The grinder isn't that great so don't be expecting to be amazed bro. It is a pretty good container though for your medicine. I can fit a little more than a 1/8, pretty secure too.

Yea I got the maintenance thing when I got back home at 8 but I wasn't having a problem at 2 Central when everything was being added.

It's hard to tell sometimes with them restocking, but hey you can just cop a grey one off the website and return the red smoke ring back to KL. That's what I do when I see what I really want. The only flaw is shipping it back with your own funds but that's the small price you have to pay sometimes instead of settling for less

I hate returning items unless I really have to. I think I can settle with the red unless I get the urge to but I highly doubt they will restock.
April 17, 2011 @ 01:27 AM
fristo0308

The grinder isn't that great so don't be expecting to be amazed bro. It is a pretty good container though for your medicine. I can fit a little more than a 1/8, pretty secure too.

Yea I got the maintenance thing when I got back home at 8 but I wasn't having a problem at 2 Central when everything was being added.

good looks, I actually just needed new hardware since I stripped my last set, but I'll probably store some herbal essence in there cool
I always wanted the curren$y one, but I slept on those drops like a dumbass.
April 17, 2011 @ 04:08 AM
oahugrown

same with us XXL+ boys.
werd.
April 17, 2011 @ 04:24 AM
cfis300

Just copped some snapbacks from the website.

BTW... Has everyone got their Diamond x HUF collab shipment? I still haven't gotten mine yet sad
April 17, 2011 @ 05:54 AM
holle

DAMN! i need snapbacks! will they be available at mltd too?
April 17, 2011 @ 10:08 AM
Filthy

fresh
April 17, 2011 @ 12:07 PM
igotssssoul

lol finally got through the online shop yesterday, but the caps I wanted were sold out. For those that haven't checked again, all snapbacks that were out of stock yesterday are IN STOCK now. So move.

Shipping wasn't as rape as I expected. It was $10.10. Tax killed me worse at $17.94.

Someone mentioned that they dropped by the shop and the snapbacks weren't available there. Might mean that Nick may not physically have them in his possession yet. I'm already expecting a good amount of processing/shipping time. lol.
April 17, 2011 @ 12:22 PM
thejOeshow

^ That's exactly what I was thinking. I have a feeling a few upcoming pages will be dedicated to "i haven't gotten my snapback yet" etc.

...and Diamondaire pullovers fit damn near perfect.
April 17, 2011 @ 12:33 PM
igotssssoul

^ That's exactly what I was thinking. I have a feeling a few upcoming pages will be dedicated to "i haven't gotten my snapback yet" etc.

...and Diamondaire pullovers fit damn near perfect.

That's usually how you spot the noobs(no diss--it's all peace with me man). lol.

I notice peeps that don't have any Diamond full-zip hoods/pull-overs usually drop the: "fits great, but the shoulders are hella puffy and the sleeves are baggy enough to stuff my groceries in it".
April 17, 2011 @ 12:59 PM
jurrasicshark

This diamond hype is getting bad everythings selling out within like the first 2 weeks it's not as bad as supreme yet and I don't think it ever will be thanks to all the retailers but its still bad nonetheless thanks to all the wiz khalifa big Sean dickriders
April 17, 2011 @ 02:42 PM
limos

so did any of the snaps sell out yesterday??
April 17, 2011 @ 02:44 PM
diamondlifer84

so did any of the snaps sell out yesterday??

OG black / tiff sold out but Is now restocked according to nicks twitter
April 17, 2011 @ 02:51 PM
limos

shit i thought for sure at least some would be sold out i spent too much on these hats lol
April 17, 2011 @ 03:44 PM
alex0000

This diamond hype is getting bad everythings selling out within like the first 2 weeks it's not as bad as supreme yet and I don't think it ever will be thanks to all the retailers but its still bad nonetheless thanks to all the wiz khalifa big Sean dickriders

a year ago shit sat on the shelves now u better get it quick or you are shutout

------------------------------

April 17, 2011 @ 04:07 PM
srod300

Looks like all of spring 1&2 is back up

Instagram/twitter: @srod300

April 17, 2011 @ 04:13 PM
Mattzilla

Just copped some snapbacks from the website.

BTW... Has everyone got their Diamond x HUF collab shipment? I still haven't gotten mine yet sad

yep i got both in. 49ers snap and white/blue hoodie
April 17, 2011 @ 05:17 PM
Mattzilla

Taylor Gang Tees
Looking for Diamond Supply co x wiz khalifa OG taylor gang tees + snapbacks. Message me if you got any
April 17, 2011 @ 05:29 PM
diamondlifer84

Looking for Diamond Supply co x wiz khalifa OG taylor gang tees + snapbacks. Message me if you got any

Got the DS Taylor gang super bowl tee in black size large. Selling it real cheap. PM me if your interested
April 17, 2011 @ 07:05 PM
LUPS

I kind've want to get rid of my Iron Maiden crewneck.....

|| instagram: lups1 ||

April 17, 2011 @ 07:15 PM
Dactyl

Love those fishing shirts but damn...adds up to $43 shipped. Can't pay that much for a damn t shirt sad
April 17, 2011 @ 07:17 PM
diamondlifer84

Love those fishing shirts but damn...adds up to $43 shipped. Can't pay that much for a damn t shirt sad

I would get the anglers tee but not really a big fan of the Whole fishing idea. Looks pretty clean though.
April 17, 2011 @ 07:19 PM
Dactyl

I would get the anglers tee but not really a big fan of the Whole fishing idea. Looks pretty clean though.

Haha, well I fish a bit so I think its a little funny I guess. Not sure if funny is the right word, just kinda dope/different.
April 17, 2011 @ 07:24 PM
diamondlifer84

Haha, well I fish a bit so I think its a little funny I guess. Not sure if funny is the right word, just kinda dope/different.

Yacht club is a dope concept. Fishing game... ehh... its cool, but not really something I would go out of my way for imo.
April 17, 2011 @ 07:28 PM
Dactyl

Yacht club is a dope concept. Fishing game... ehh... its cool, but not really something I would go out of my way for imo.

Yeah, this ones aight. diamondsupplyco.3dcartstores.com/Diamond-Anglers-T-Shirt--Black_p_946.html

The other isn't my style. I'm just looking for some simple clean shirts lately. Having trouble finding shit since I am so fucking picky
April 17, 2011 @ 07:33 PM
xo Nitsuj

kinda is due to all the rapper collabs/diamond becoming a lot of rappers favorite brands. no harm in this as long as diamond continues to have limited drops

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

April 17, 2011 @ 07:36 PM
Dactyl

kinda is due to all the rapper collabs/diamond becoming a lot of rappers favorite brands. no harm in this as long as diamond continues to have limited drops

The harm is that prices rise, brah.

Faster sell out--->higher prices on these forums/ebay/elsewhere. Soon shirts end up going for 60 bucks a piece. sad
April 17, 2011 @ 07:55 PM
xo Nitsuj

brah, $60 tees is never gonna happen. Nick knows what he is doing. this
the resell value on limited pieces will be higher,which is fine,
but just take this seasons tees for example theres been restocks and theyre available on klp,mltd,etc. so youll always be able to buy those tees from the site instead of resellers

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

April 17, 2011 @ 07:55 PM
diamondlifer84

i didnt even read that shit. if you dont have an avatar i dont read your post.

OG =/= super bowl. dat reading comprehension.

Yes! I finally got noticted by the coolest kid on forum cause I got an avatar now
April 17, 2011 @ 08:00 PM
fristo0308

Yes! I finally got noticted by the coolest kid on forum cause I got an avatar now

you have got to be the most dramatic person in this forum...and you misspelled NOTICED.
April 17, 2011 @ 08:35 PM
diamondlifer84

you have got to be the most dramatic person in this forum...and you misspelled NOTICED.

Ok guys seriously, the sarcastic remarks to every other member asking a simple question or answering one got really old fast, so why not be sarcastic back? And that was a typo. End rant.

Anyways, who's lookin to cop The new diamond kicks when they release?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.