April 12, 2011 @ 08:18 AM
Diamond

Nick, anyword on the PangeaLE bracelets? I remember awhile back you mentioned something about a collab

Yea they are working on it now.
April 12, 2011 @ 08:23 AM
LUPS

Nicky diamonds living the jet life right now

|| instagram: lups1 ||

April 12, 2011 @ 09:16 AM
GrimeyAssLos

I like the tee, I might cop the current$y one. But there is a few collabo I'm waiting for like the so rad, central, and all those skate related ones. Can't wait to see the finished product on those. Ohh and the virgin Mary tee. Been waiting for that for ever
April 12, 2011 @ 09:29 AM
AdnanToThe

Open a store in NYC!

Instagram- @AdnanToThe http://twitter.com/#!/AdnanToThe http://adnantothe.tumblr.com/

April 12, 2011 @ 11:22 AM
sneakerz 101

how do the t's fit this season? Are they true to size or should you size down. It's the pit to pit that bothers me from selecting a small or a medium.
April 12, 2011 @ 12:16 PM
thejOeshow

Hmmm between the two 4/20 tees I think I'd have to go with the curren$y tee on this drop.
April 12, 2011 @ 12:52 PM
imtheman

WAS HOPING IS WAS GONNA BE BETTER

WTF!? Is that seriously dropping?!!!

Still like this collab better than the others.
April 12, 2011 @ 01:13 PM

Crazy how everyone on twitter is acting like the Currensy shirt is the best thing they have ever seen from us and the HB fam doesn't seem to like it. Oh well, it is in fact my favorite 2 tees I have done in a long time. I laugh every time I look at them. #Jets!

Some of us here on HB have been your supporters for years. Most of my favorite designs you made are the OG ones like CAI, MM, Sade, Don't be a rat, Colder than Ice and up to now I only wore them couple of times just to keep em fresh and always dry clean it. New designs like the Black Diamond, Rio Por Vida, Smoke Tee and the Un Polar bear collection are mad ill too.
My point is that most of your new followers (esp. on twitter) will just buy anything you put out. We have seen what you can do thru out the years.
Like you said not everyone will like the design, maybe bec. your HB fam just got better taste.
April 12, 2011 @ 01:20 PM
limos

This was the best collab to me shits too ill

April 12, 2011 @ 01:22 PM
limos

some of us here on hb have been your supporters for years. Most of my favorite designs you made are the og ones like cai, mm, sade, don't be a rat, colder than ice and up to now i only wore them couple of times just to keep em fresh and always dry clean it. New designs like the black diamond, rio por vida, smoke tee and the un polar bear collection are mad ill too.
My point is that most of your new followers (esp. On twitter) will just buy anything you put out. We have seen what you can do thru out the years.
Like you said not everyone will like the design, maybe bec. Your hb fam just got better taste.

this>sad
April 12, 2011 @ 01:32 PM
jaeyoung

how do the t's fit this season? Are they true to size or should you size down. It's the pit to pit that bothers me from selecting a small or a medium.

I believe small on white shirts are 18.5 inches from pit to pit and black on medium is 20 inches pit to pit. I've had the same problem as you... White shirts run bigger than all of the other colors so I just get a medium because it's going to shrink once in the washer.

And Karmaloop just released the Spring 1 drop just now for those who missed the tees coolcool
April 12, 2011 @ 01:38 PM
Mr.JayunoS

Karmaloop finally got in a shipment of the spring 1 drop but I only saw the red smoke Ring and the black script but will they ever get the full line? I was waiting to get some diamond tees off karma cause of promO codes but it's lookin like I missed out.

Edit-guess I just looked when they were in process o uploading them
April 12, 2011 @ 01:43 PM
fristo0308

Karmaloop finally got in a shipment of the spring 1 drop but I only saw the red smoke Ring and the black script but will they ever get the full line? I was waiting to get some diamond tees off karma cause of promO codes but it's lookin like I missed out.

they're still adding stuff. might cop a white smoke ring tee with promo codes, but I'm stiff iffy.
April 12, 2011 @ 02:00 PM
imtheman

holy fuck that black scale collab shits on all of the diamond collabs.

you were FIASCO werent you??
I think somebody has one of those Black Scale x Currensy collabs for sale in the B.S. thread..

Some of us here on HB have been your supporters for years. Most of my favorite designs you made are the OG ones like CAI, MM, Sade, Don't be a rat, Colder than Ice and up to now I only wore them couple of times just to keep em fresh and always dry clean it. New designs like the Black Diamond, Rio Por Vida, Smoke Tee and the Un Polar bear collection are mad ill too.
My point is that most of your new followers (esp. on twitter) will just buy anything you put out. We have seen what you can do thru out the years.
Like you said not everyone will like the design, maybe bec. your HB fam just got better taste.

Ppoy.. dat HB OG Diamond spokesman. If I had twitter, I'd tweet dat shiiiet.

My favorite tee was actually a collab, the OG Diamond x Crooks "World Is Yours" hoodie & tee. I never did get a hoodie, fuckin slept on that. Some HB heads know I've been searching high & low for that hoodie!
April 12, 2011 @ 02:24 PM
xo Nitsuj

^I wear that hoodie pretty much everyday.&)cool

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

April 12, 2011 @ 02:55 PM
True-Lies

very true
+1
we are supporters they are buyers,fans,etc..
we want the better desings,if i don feel any drop i
don't buy it,but i prefer the old diamond stuff
April 12, 2011 @ 03:06 PM
limos

^^yup nowadays when i cop a diamond shirt i try and find og ones not thats theres nothing wrong with the new tees that been dropping but idk theres something bout the old ones that just shit on the new ones imo
April 12, 2011 @ 03:38 PM
illestDiamond

Anyone know of any good codes for karmaloop?
April 12, 2011 @ 03:46 PM
LUPS

Anyone know of any good codes for karmaloop?

use code "newemail"

=$10 off

|| instagram: lups1 ||

April 12, 2011 @ 04:02 PM
Neonep

I have a dilemma. On the day the huf x diamond collab dropped I ordered 2 tees and then when Nicky said that there were still some more hats so I ordered the hat. So I had 2 orders. I emailed them to see if they could combine my orders and they did not reply. So I just thought that they would do it and I decided to be patient. Then when they shipped it out it is only one order was shipped so I thought they combined the order. I got only my hat today and my tees are still processing! I called the customer service number and no one picked up. What do I do?

www.twitter.com/Neonep

April 12, 2011 @ 04:08 PM
birdyman18

Is that all that will be hitting Karmaloop, check the sig btw

Check out swagsyndicate.com for all your streetwear news needs.

April 12, 2011 @ 04:25 PM
whackattack

I have a dilemma. On the day the huf x diamond collab dropped I ordered 2 tees and then when Nicky said that there were still some more hats so I ordered the hat. So I had 2 orders. I emailed them to see if they could combine my orders and they did not reply. So I just thought that they would do it and I decided to be patient. Then when they shipped it out it is only one order was shipped so I thought they combined the order. I got only my hat today and my tees are still processing! I called the customer service number and no one picked up. What do I do?

There's nothing you can do. You already got your hat, what do you think can be done about that? free shipping on your order that hasn't arrived yet?

For Sale; Supreme: - Snap Front sweat hoodie medium (olive/army) - Loro Piana camp cap (grey) - Paisley camp cap (burgundy)

April 12, 2011 @ 04:40 PM
ichigo81

Anybody interested in a xl diamond smoker club tee in white one shirt was supposedly lost in the mail but showed up on my door step today retail price pm if interested
April 12, 2011 @ 05:02 PM
Youngfee101

received my SA hat today in the mail! i live in LA, good quick shipping.
April 12, 2011 @ 05:05 PM
diamondlifer84

Damn been waiting for the spring 1 drop on Karmaloop to arrive and when it does... There's no crewnecks, no hoodies, and all the weak colorways of the tees... Smh. I have a feeling thats all they're gonna have from the spring 1 drop too. Got credit on there but fuck it, I'll wait till they get the spring 2 drop.... In about a month later after it drops on the diamond website! confused
April 12, 2011 @ 05:13 PM
Neonep

There's nothing you can do. You already got your hat, what do you think can be done about that? free shipping on your order that hasn't arrived yet?

I don't really care about the shipping, an extra $10 ain't shit!! I want to know where the hell are my tees at and when can I expect them!!

www.twitter.com/Neonep

April 12, 2011 @ 05:55 PM
Forsaken

chicago85 20% off. ;)

I just used your rep code for a Cardinal Red Smoke Ring tee, I was waiting for the heather restock or if Karmaloop got any in but I rather have one in case then miss out on the Smoke Ring design. cool
April 12, 2011 @ 05:55 PM
jaeyoung

Damn been waiting for the spring 1 drop on Karmaloop to arrive and when it does... There's no crewnecks, no hoodies, and all the weak colorways of the tees... Smh. I have a feeling thats all they're gonna have from the spring 1 drop too. Got credit on there but fuck it, I'll wait till they get the spring 2 drop.... In about a month later after it drops on the diamond website! confused

So when is the spring 2 coming out? Really digging the sons of San Francisco shirt.
April 12, 2011 @ 06:03 PM
fristo0308

So when is the spring 2 coming out? Really digging the sons of San Francisco shirt.

this. smile that's my favorite shirt in the whole drop, I can't decide between the diamond blue or the heather though.
April 12, 2011 @ 06:17 PM
Forsaken

WTF!? Is that seriously dropping?!!!

This collab wasn't that popular for some reason... They still go for RP, I still got mine in the bag. I think this collab is by far one of the best Blvck Scvle ever released.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.