Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 1, 2010 @ 12:56 PM
underpass

This is kind of a 50:50 Electronics + Street Fashion question.

Is anyone out there actually using the Acronym S-J14 or the GT-J19, the jackets with the SUSPENSOR harness?

I'm interested to find out what notebooks people actually carry and what issues other people have experienced, as I've found it a tad unwieldy in actual use. 13-inch notebooks fit in there, but not particularly comfortably.

I was looking for a new 'superportable', something lighter and smaller than the 13-inchers I already have and would ideally like something I can lug with the SUSPENSOR comfortably, and at the same time without fear of damage to the notebooks.

But just as much I wanted to know what other people's experiences of the SUSPENSOR system was.
December 6, 2010 @ 06:31 PM
Onassis

To date I've gotten all the suspensor jackets and to be honest while it is smartly engineered you'll feel like a complete idiot using it. The other problem I find when using the jacket is since my ass isn't as flat as a board the pouch portrudes out (depending on if i'm carrying a book or iPad), which in my opinion defeats the whole purpose of the 'stealth' part of the system.

Please login first to reply.