Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 10, 2010 @ 12:23 PM
__DONE__

Hahahahaha, no body says herb anymore... Bombing with somebody elses stickers is for suckas... I know Orlando is a nice place... That's most of my point... Stop talking about "bombing" in such a nice a place with another mans stickers... Shit is wack... Unless that's what you represent...
November 10, 2010 @ 12:28 PM
DESTROYFREEDOM

Hahahahaha, no body says herb anymore... Bombing with somebody elses stickers is for suckas... I know Orlando is a nice place... That's most of my point... Stop talking about "bombing" in such a nice a place with another mans stickers... Shit is wack... Unless that's what you represent...

Devon, how about you shut the fuck up already, we get the point. Bombing other people stickers is wack. How come I have seen your shit covered? Also Sk8erkidon? You don't skate. Dead serious if you have shit to say we can link up and handle it bottomn line. Stay out of this thread and move on with your life.
November 10, 2010 @ 12:38 PM
DESTROYFREEDOM

Be sure to check out our rider SEAN BRIAN ROSNER peep the video here

November 10, 2010 @ 12:39 PM
DESTROYFREEDOM

November 10, 2010 @ 01:35 PM
__DONE__

How about you stop sending me PM's... If you have something to say you can say it here... I keep telling you that I can say whatever I want... It's called freedom of speech... You don't see pictures of what I write in the streets because I don't take pictures and try to get my rep up on the internet... The streets and the internet are two different places... Atleast I put in work... Ya'll dont... Which is why you have a problem with me... We're 2 totally different types of dudes... I actually was skating when I created this account, as far as you, creating your account last year I can't speak for... You just need to worry about being yourself and stop jacking styles... Also, you're not a tough guy so don't come at me like we can link up and "handle" it... LMAOOO... I'll post what I want when I want and there's absoluty nothing you can do about it... >sad

APOLLO KIDS LIVE TO SPIT THE REAL
November 10, 2010 @ 02:17 PM
DESTROYFREEDOM

How about you stop sending me PM's... If you have something to say you can say it here... I keep telling you that I can say whatever I want... It's called freedom of speech... You don't see pictures of what I write in the streets because I don't take pictures and try to get my rep up on the internet... The streets and the internet are two different places... Atleast I put in work... Ya'll dont... Which is why you have a problem with me... We're 2 totally different types of dudes... I actually was skating when I created this account, as far as you, creating your account last year I can't speak for... You just need to worry about being yourself and stop jacking styles... Also, you're not a tough guy so don't come at me like we can link up and "handle" it... LMAOOO... I'll post what I want when I want and there's absoluty nothing you can do about it... >sad

APOLLO KIDS LIVE TO SPIT THE REAL

There is a reason I am pming you. I am going to humor myself and whoever else is reading this real quick.

This is Apollo Kids Live spitting the real. Bombing another mans stickers is for sucka's right? Who has a problem with you? You are bored with your sorry life because you can't do shit. You came into this thread attacking just about everyone. You are 26 and mad at me cause I could not allow you to live in my living room free of rent anymore. Seroiusly, the end. If anyone needs a lesson in bullshit and shit talking PM Sk8erboy or whatever.
November 10, 2010 @ 02:20 PM
DESTROYFREEDOM

Was this when you were a homo-thug or a skater?
November 10, 2010 @ 02:24 PM
DESTROYFREEDOM

November 10, 2010 @ 02:24 PM
DESTROYFREEDOM

November 10, 2010 @ 02:35 PM
__DONE__

This isn't high school dude... I'm sorry that all you do is absorb everything around you and copy...

I remember that... When we were cool and you needed me to help you pump your 2nd brand in a city I was in and had put work in... Because you didn't know anybody... I got Okay/Alrite and Highly Untouchables in Made... But guys like you don't respect shit like that... This is your 3rd brand and everytime I taught you something you switched your shit up... Those paper flyers were going up in the air... That was a great night too... LMAOOO...

Edit:

Living with your girlfriends parents will put that kind of pressure on you... Come on dude, I'm not even gonna get in to that crib situation... You're saying that because you think that I don't know you moved to Delaware County...

To put the nail in the coffin... This doesn't have anything to do with us personally and everything to do with you copying styles... And that's what makes you bring all this personal stuff up? Weareallmighty is a jacked idea just like everything else you've ever done... I'm talking about your wack ass brand... Bottom line lmaooo as you would say...
November 10, 2010 @ 02:38 PM
DESTROYFREEDOM

November 10, 2010 @ 02:39 PM
DESTROYFREEDOM

November 10, 2010 @ 05:31 PM
DESTROYFREEDOM

"This isn't high school dude... I'm sorry that all you do is absorb everything around you and copy...

I remember that... When we were cool and you needed me to help you pump your 2nd brand in a city I was in and had put work in... Because you didn't know anybody... I got Okay/Alrite and Highly Untouchables in Made... But guys like you don't respect shit like that... This is your 3rd brand and everytime I taught you something you switched your shit up... Those paper flyers were going up in the air... That was a great night too... LMAOOO...

Edit:

Living with your girlfriends parents will put that kind of pressure on you... Come on dude, I'm not even gonna get in to that crib situation... You're saying that because you think that I don't know you moved to Delaware County...

To put the nail in the coffin... This doesn't have anything to do with us personally and everything to do with you copying styles... And that's what makes you bring all this personal stuff up? Weareallmighty is a jacked idea just like everything else you've ever done... I'm talking about your wack ass brand... Bottom line lmaooo as you would say..."

--------------------------------------

Let me break this down, because I do feel the need to stand up for myself and more importantly this brand. I've been slinging tee shirts while you were still dressing like some homo-thug out in P-town.

Right again, 1 year in South Philly, 2 in West and 2 1/2 in No.Libs was enough so yeah bro I do live in Delaware County, would you like to blow me? You seem to know so much. Let me tell you more, I am renting a 2 bedroom house with a big yard so my dog can run around more imporatantly I had to move a little closer to school.

All Mighty is anything but a "jacked idea" but it is the first brand that I have gone at 100% by myself, I don't need to explain why other projects failed, all you can do is learn and move on. However, I will explain that I am pouring every inch of myself into All Mighty, day and night just like every other brand on this fourm. In a few months Devon I went from working at a bar to working at home, I offically pay rent and put food on my table with money this brand brings in, and I can't even explain how grateful I am. THIS IS WHY YOU DISLIKE ME AND ALL MIGHTY.

You dislike me because you idolize me, plain and simple. Do you really not have anything better to do?

You have gone way past just talking shit about All Mighty. You have attacked me and my livelihood so this is beyond personal Devon. This going back and fourth on Hypebeast is over. If you want to take care of this, you know my phone number call me, I would be more then happy to hop in my car and catch up.

I do apologize to the Hypebeast staff and whoever else is being forced to read this.
November 10, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
DESTROYFREEDOM

November 10, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
DESTROYFREEDOM

Please login first to reply.