Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
August 15, 2010 @ 02:00 AM
Lew

how well do the khakis fit?
August 16, 2010 @ 11:38 AM
ftp504

Check your outlets for Chambray's, I just picked up a Jcrew Chambray for $35 they had all sizes...They had both Vintage and Grey colors...
August 17, 2010 @ 05:04 PM
zeezyo

someone want to do pickups for me? i need the red and dark gray. maybe the blue. smile

X

August 17, 2010 @ 10:48 PM
xtreme588

someone want to do pickups for me? i need the red and dark gray. maybe the blue. smile

Chambray? I got a grey in medium if you're interested.

Anyway, picked up one of the new flannels the other day and it is awesome
August 17, 2010 @ 11:24 PM
zeezyo

^^ haha i need smalls.

X

August 20, 2010 @ 08:21 PM
m_breeden

Check your outlets for Chambray's, I just picked up a Jcrew Chambray for $35 they had all sizes...They had both Vintage and Grey colors...

dang that's a steal. thanks for letting me know.
August 23, 2010 @ 12:41 AM
fatassj

gunna hit up an outlet soon smile

crewneck/long sleeve sweaters fit TTS?
what about buttondowns/chambrays?
August 25, 2010 @ 11:31 PM
Phineas

def interested in the Field Mechanics, the stores around dont have them! Im def not dishing out 300 for a jacket in not be in love with it Im a student! If anyone gets can u plz give a review and some pics!
August 25, 2010 @ 11:35 PM
ekREV

^^if you don't like it, just return it and they'll give you a full refund. on top of that, since you are a student, you should be able to use your student discount to get an additional 15% off.
August 30, 2010 @ 06:49 PM
fatassj

^wow thats perfect! forsure, thanks ekREV. gunna buy TTS then
August 31, 2010 @ 09:39 AM
Lykewise

Hey, do you guys know if it is possible to acquire the 15% student discount shopping online?

I'm curious.
August 31, 2010 @ 12:54 PM
ekREV

^^student discount cannot be used online. it's in-store only or if you use the "red phone" in-store to order from the catalog.
August 31, 2010 @ 01:01 PM
C.Dante

copped some j crew cargos yesterday for like $30
September 23, 2010 @ 06:00 PM
Publishbrand

J. Crew is straight up classic! It won't go out of style anytimmmmmmmmmme soon. Good with anything, good with everything.

Online Store Manager of Publish | E: Kenneth@publishbrand.com | W: www.publishbrand.com

October 3, 2010 @ 10:35 AM
MonguL

how do J.Crew Flannels fit?
October 3, 2010 @ 11:40 AM
vinftw

big, i'd size down xs is liek a small.

FS: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/208326 WTAPS BDU

October 5, 2010 @ 11:14 AM
originalhype

Don't mean to hate on this brand but i find J Crew to be boring. J. Crew competes with Banana Republic and i find that BR boring too. I guess it's one of those contemporary brand. It's for office workers and journalist type people. I do like their argyle sweater tho but that's it.

Check out my online store: www.selfscale.net SNAP03: Corroded Key Chain Fob $30.00 FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA SHOE01: Portable Shoe B

October 5, 2010 @ 05:49 PM
GOLDENi

Lol, J. Crew & Banana Republic aren't geared towards the young people, they're more for the older 30-45 age range but definitely a lot of college students are getting into BR & JC. They're timeless styles that look great on anyone.
October 5, 2010 @ 07:48 PM
shakintheD

just went to jcrew.. realized everthing there is made in china..boo
October 5, 2010 @ 08:39 PM
GOLDENi

Just cause its Made in China doesn't mean its not quality..
October 7, 2010 @ 03:26 AM
anthonyh02

jcrew >>>> banana republic and gap
October 8, 2010 @ 08:16 AM
EddieB

Lol, J. Crew & Banana Republic aren't geared towards the young people, they're more for the older 30-45 age range but definitely a lot of college students are getting into BR & JC. They're timeless styles that look great on anyone.

J. Crew offers college student discounts and college students work there, pretty sure part of their target market is college students, though I will agree that they're also targeting older people with more disposable income ($600 Alden collab? Fuck.)

And you can't compare BR to J. Crew at all. They're offered at the same pricepoint, that's it. BR is geared towards old, working-class people. They offer incredibly generic designs with really shitty fits at a high price. I've _never_ seen a college-aged student even in a BR. J. Crew's fits are better, their quality is better (at the same pricepoint), and their clothes are generally more up to date. They're definitely the best "mall brand" around and are relatively well-respected in the industry for putting out affordable, yet quality versions of popular shit out right now (chambray, Barbour flips, etc).

Also, to the person who is dismissing the product because of it being made in China, take a look at RRL. Arguably one of the highest quality, most exclusive, expensive, trendsetting American brands right now. Everything besides their jeans is made in China, yet they can charge ridiculous prices because of the quality; everything is made in small batches by skilled Chinese workers. J. Crew obviously isn't that refined, but their stuff is a hell of a lot nicer than most mall store garbage these days. Also, what a lot of companies do is make their stuff in China, fly it to Italy, then fly it to the US and because it was in Italy between production and distribution, they're legally allowed to put "Made in Italy" on the tag, so country of origin doesn't mean too much anymore.
October 12, 2010 @ 01:08 AM
October 12, 2010 @ 01:25 AM
Carlton C-Note Banks

J. Crew offers college student discounts and college students work there, pretty sure part of their target market is college students, though I will agree that they're also targeting older people with more disposable income ($600 Alden collab? Fuck.)

And you can't compare BR to J. Crew at all. They're offered at the same pricepoint, that's it. BR is geared towards old, working-class people. They offer incredibly generic designs with really shitty fits at a high price. I've _never_ seen a college-aged student even in a BR. J. Crew's fits are better, their quality is better (at the same pricepoint), and their clothes are generally more up to date. They're definitely the best "mall brand" around and are relatively well-respected in the industry for putting out affordable, yet quality versions of popular shit out right now (chambray, Barbour flips, etc).

Also, to the person who is dismissing the product because of it being made in China, take a look at RRL. Arguably one of the highest quality, most exclusive, expensive, trendsetting American brands right now. Everything besides their jeans is made in China, yet they can charge ridiculous prices because of the quality; everything is made in small batches by skilled Chinese workers. J. Crew obviously isn't that refined, but their stuff is a hell of a lot nicer than most mall store garbage these days. Also, what a lot of companies do is make their stuff in China, fly it to Italy, then fly it to the US and because it was in Italy between production and distribution, they're legally allowed to put "Made in Italy" on the tag, so country of origin doesn't mean too much anymore.

lol I'm a college student that's shopped at BR before. But you're right, a lot of it is geared toward people probably older than college students but BR's not really something that would look wrong on college students if worn right. lol Then again if you're just walking around campus to class in some clothes like those then that might be overdressing.
October 13, 2010 @ 02:17 PM
ak

wow.. did not know that.
October 13, 2010 @ 03:23 PM
EddieB

Yeah, I mean, it's obviously not THAT simple, but I'm 100% sure that companies out there do such things (dress shoe makers in particular). Another situation might be that they might make part of a product in one country (China, for example) and another part in a "better" country (ie Japan, Italy, USA) and they put the "better" country as place of production.

People really need to just learn to recognize quality and that doesn't really have much to do with country of origin anymore. You can theoretically make good product anywhere, though I will admit "Made in China" generally means it's junk. J. Crew obviously isn't made-to-measure suit quality made with the finest hand picked fabrics, but it's quite nice for the price and better than the typical made-in-China bullshit that you can find in malls.
October 19, 2010 @ 05:08 PM
goobypls

Just picked up a v-neck tee, cotton-cashmore v-neck sweater, and a vintage flannel shirt for 75 at an outlet. Saved 75 in the process. love the outlets.
October 19, 2010 @ 08:58 PM
overtheradar

Just picked up a v-neck tee, cotton-cashmore v-neck sweater, and a vintage flannel shirt for 75 at an outlet. Saved 75 in the process. love the outlets.

What outlet did you go to?

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

November 24, 2010 @ 03:48 PM
fatassj

You guys know if the thanksgiving sale coupon for 25% off works with the college ID together?
November 24, 2010 @ 05:57 PM
xkhol

You guys know if the thanksgiving sale coupon for 25% off works with the college ID together?

It doesn't.

Please login first to reply.