Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
August 5, 2010 @ 01:37 AM
DearlyDeparted

The new stuff is looking really good. Hopefully there is still some stuff left after I get my new address at Ft. Hood. Definitely want to pick some stuff up. I've got a layover in AZ on the way, wish I could stop by HP. Keep it up, Slim. The hard work definitely shows.

Im sure we will still have some product, we got plenty printed. If you want, let me know what you want and Ill hold it till you get settled in. Appreciate what the armed forces does for this country. Be safe man

Veneratio Carus Mortuus Honor the Dearly Departed twitter.com/dearlydprtd info@dearlydprtd.com

August 7, 2010 @ 08:31 PM
DearlyDeparted

All online orders will receive a free gift till Sunday. dearlyDPRTD.com

Veneratio Carus Mortuus Honor the Dearly Departed twitter.com/dearlydprtd info@dearlydprtd.com

August 9, 2010 @ 09:52 PM
blaagh

Veneratio Carus Mortuus.

Support the homies. Click.

est. mcmxcii

August 10, 2010 @ 03:49 AM
mmm_nene

just got a tee. was gonna get a snapback too but low on the cash right now so gotta hold back. solid stuff.
August 10, 2010 @ 09:04 PM
Bloodbath

Summer is killing it, much respect guys.

BLOODBATH KILLS | @BLDBTH | BLOODBATHPROJECT.COM

August 10, 2010 @ 11:27 PM
DearlyDeparted

just got a tee. was gonna get a snapback too but low on the cash right now so gotta hold back. solid stuff.

Appreciate the support homie. We are almost sold out of snap backs so I decided to have more made. We will have only 20 more of each color made, just let me know and I will put one on ice for you. Thanks again for your support

August 10, 2010 @ 11:28 PM
DearlyDeparted

Summer is killing it, much respect guys.

What up fellas?? Appreciate the kind words, lets link in Vegas

August 11, 2010 @ 02:10 PM
Bloodbath

What up fellas?? Appreciate the kind words, lets link in Vegas

no doubt

BLOODBATH KILLS | @BLDBTH | BLOODBATHPROJECT.COM

August 13, 2010 @ 02:55 AM
BP_ALL DAY

We got the new summer Dearly Departed in stock now...check out what we have at www.brooklynprojects.com WE ACCEPT PHONE ORDER so hit us up if you need anything.
September 5, 2010 @ 02:45 AM
.Addy

Plan on stopping by on my drive back to Ft. Hood. Are you guys open tomorrow (today actually) and Monday?
September 5, 2010 @ 12:51 PM
DearlyDeparted

We are open today, not sure if were gonna open up 2morrow or not

September 6, 2010 @ 02:12 AM
.Addy

Made a special trip on my way to Texas and dropped in today. I'm glad I got a chance to stop by. The store is really nice and the DD line is on point. Thanks again, Slim. Keep up the great work.
September 6, 2010 @ 12:50 PM
DearlyDeparted

Made a special trip on my way to Texas and dropped in today. I'm glad I got a chance to stop by. The store is really nice and the DD line is on point. Thanks again, Slim. Keep up the great work.

Thanks for stopping by man, it was nice to meet you. We appreciate the support. Have safe travels homie, I appreciate what you do for this country. Expect something in the mail soon. Thanks again

September 6, 2010 @ 12:55 PM
DearlyDeparted

Labor Day Sale
Labor Day Weekend Sale still goin strong. dearlyDPRTD.com Use code VCMDD to get 40% off

September 7, 2010 @ 02:45 AM
NICKYNON

damn good deal may have to come up on another dd tee

NOWORNVR I A family owned business I www.itsnowornvr.com I @NICKYNON

September 9, 2010 @ 12:03 AM
.Addy

So, on my way back to Texas in the middle of the night and middle of nowhere the car in front of me hits a cow and goes off the road. I get out and run over to see if they are okay when another car hits the same cow. Haha. So, I run over to that car and because it's so dark I run right into a barbed wire fence which cut my brand new DD shirt all up! Hahah. Just little holes, though. I'm still thinking of ordering another one, though. Haha.
September 9, 2010 @ 12:56 AM
DearlyDeparted

So, on my way back to Texas in the middle of the night and middle of nowhere the car in front of me hits a cow and goes off the road. I get out and run over to see if they are okay when another car hits the same cow. Haha. So, I run over to that car and because it's so dark I run right into a barbed wire fence which cut my brand new DD shirt all up! Hahah. Just little holes, though. I'm still thinking of ordering another one, though. Haha.

Damn man sounds like a rough night. Let me know which t it was and I got you

September 10, 2010 @ 01:50 AM
NICKYNON

whens the sale end homie ??

September 10, 2010 @ 02:06 AM
DearlyDeparted

whens the sale end homie ??

Technically its over but havent taken the code down yet. Was going to do so here in a few so go ahead and use it real quick VCMDD

September 11, 2010 @ 02:32 AM
.Addy

Damn man sounds like a rough night. Let me know which t it was and I got you

It was the white Collegiate. Love that tee. It's all good though, man. Don't go out of your way.
September 17, 2010 @ 08:42 PM
DearlyDeparted

Everything on the site is buy 1 get 1 free. You will get a random t in your size with each t you buy. dearlyDPRTD.com

September 18, 2010 @ 12:49 AM
NICKYNON

Is the site back up yet dawg ??

September 18, 2010 @ 04:17 PM
DearlyDeparted

NEW POST dearlyDPRTD.com

October 12, 2010 @ 04:14 PM
.Addy

Yo, Slim. I got your package today. My unit's supply had been holding it like I thought. I really appreciate it, man. Means a lot. Keep up the dope work with the brand. You know you got my support. I look forward to seeing what DD brings in the future.

Thanks again.
October 24, 2010 @ 03:10 PM
birdyman18

Dearly Departed x IMPRM “Hasta La Muerte” Tee

swagsyndicate.com/2010/10/23/dearly-departed-x-imprm-hasta-la-muerte-tee/

Check out swagsyndicate.com for all your streetwear news needs.

October 24, 2010 @ 05:47 PM
DearlyDeparted

DD x HP x Mr
Here is a preview of our up coming collab with Mrand High Point. The vest is set to release on Nov. 19th with presales starting on Nov. 1st

Model: Sean Lyles

Photographer: Lamar Langston

November 2, 2010 @ 02:05 PM
DearlyDeparted

Another look at the vest. Pre-sales at dearlydprtd.com

November 3, 2010 @ 03:11 PM
birdyman18

In case you haven't seen it yet, but DD has taken over swagsyndicate.com/

Check out swagsyndicate.com for all your streetwear news needs.

November 5, 2010 @ 10:12 AM
sp4zz

Dayuummm, that vest is hella fresh. Def gotta scoop that shit up.

When does pre-sale end? Right up to the 19th or?

Also, I just sent a msg on the DD website asking about the sizing of the vest. Not sure if I need an XL or XXL.
November 5, 2010 @ 02:34 PM
DearlyDeparted

What's up dude? I just emailed you back. Pre sales will go till about the 16th

Please login first to reply.