[Mister (Mr.)] - 2010 Official Discussion Thread

Nov 11, 2010 @ 21:27
With every drop we are growing but most people do not post fit pictures yet that is one of the most faq!

So i will give anyone $5 off their next purchase, even if you want just one henley lol, just post a pic of any mister piece new or old.

The only thing is to put your height, weight, size you're wearing.

will posting old fit pics work lol
if old fit pics work sonny is getting lots of discounts/henleys

Could Mr. make a coaches jacket sometime?
Nov 12, 2010 @ 00:03
Could Mr. make a coaches jacket sometime?

+1 you guys should definitely do this

i cant afford the supreme leopard one smh
Nov 12, 2010 @ 09:35
Good idea Tom, just checked my email looks like my vest is on the way.
Nov 12, 2010 @ 11:42
dope, fit pictures!?!

The only camera I've got is a shitty blackberry, but I might if I get round to taking a decent picture. Love the fit on it though, great for layering.
Nov 12, 2010 @ 15:54
Yo Tom just got my shit in the mail right when I went downstairs, chinos are pure fire. Just in time for a friday night fit pic, couple hours in the countdown. Im lookin to be on that seconds list Tom!
Nov 13, 2010 @ 12:04
yo mr tom, i was wondering do you accept payment besides paypal for overseas customer? i am stuck in beijing right now so cant do paypal. my previous account was closed.smh
Nov 13, 2010 @ 12:13
^Invs do even if Tom himself doesn't.
Nov 13, 2010 @ 15:13
picked my vest up from the store yesterday and i must say...BEAUTIFUL. Very happy and impressed with the quality of the vest.
Nov 13, 2010 @ 17:36
leather's too bright shiny for me
Nov 13, 2010 @ 19:03
damn was hoping to get my pre-order in by this weekend..oh well...hope it comes in monday..didnt get a email confirm either smh
Nov 13, 2010 @ 19:33
:thumbsup: on the vest and shirt Mr.!

5'6 130lbs Size Small on the Vest; Medium on the Tee
Nov 13, 2010 @ 20:18
^fucking ill
Nov 14, 2010 @ 00:39
Just got the vest today, looks sick but it feels a little big
Nov 14, 2010 @ 00:46
coach jackets?!! blushing
Nov 14, 2010 @ 01:47
Any plans for a varsity or leather jacket?
Nov 14, 2010 @ 17:11
Yo Tom just got my shit in the mail right when I went downstairs, chinos are pure fire. Just in time for a friday night fit pic, couple hours in the countdown. Im lookin to be on that seconds list Tom!

yo mr. jc glad yu like the chinos! let's get some fit picture if you can!
Nov 14, 2010 @ 17:13
yo mr tom, i was wondering do you accept payment besides paypal for overseas customer? i am stuck in beijing right now so cant do paypal. my previous account was closed.smh

mr. boen2 for overseas we can only offer paypal, sorry.

we are sold out of small and mediums, the only place to get the medium is High Point they have the last fleft so call them if yu want to reverse them, they might take credit card over the phone but not sure.
Nov 14, 2010 @ 17:14
picked my vest up from the store yesterday and i must say...BEAUTIFUL. Very happy and impressed with the quality of the vest.

yo yo, nice seeing you again! glad you like it!
Nov 14, 2010 @ 17:16
[QUOTE='Tommy [F4F];2772470']damn was hoping to get my pre-order in by this weekend..oh well...hope it comes in monday..didnt get a email confirm either smh

yo tommy, pm me with your full name if you need your tracking!
Nov 14, 2010 @ 17:16
Originally posted by Inactive User
:thumbsup: On the vest and shirt mr.!

5'6 130lbs size small on the vest; medium on the tee

smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
Nov 14, 2010 @ 17:17
coach jackets?!! blushing

we are working on a starter jacket, it is a little heavier than a coach jacket set to release for new years! pictures coming soon!
Nov 14, 2010 @ 17:20
Any plans for a varsity or leather jacket?

yo mr. cn we are in the process for a varsity drop but this will be very limited like 35-40 pieces and the leather jacket is still in limbo but is set for next year.
Nov 14, 2010 @ 17:21
Is that's the new year special?
I might come to the store on Weds, idk yet.

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

Nov 14, 2010 @ 18:33
any more previews of the peacoat???
Nov 14, 2010 @ 19:26
that starter jacket sounds dope smokeyfacesmokeyface
Nov 15, 2010 @ 14:38
Is that's the new year special?
I might come to the store on Weds, idk yet.

yo mr. hood! the new year special is going to be a starter jacket!

i wont be in no wed but let the person working know you have a preordered vest on hold.
Nov 15, 2010 @ 14:39
any more previews of the peacoat???

we are working on the wool sample now and i will have some pictures soon!
Nov 15, 2010 @ 14:47

Dearly Departed x High Point x Mister (DD x HP x Mr)Down Vest set to release Nov 19th and pre-orders are open till then.

All pre-orders shall receive a 3 way collab tee and free shipping w/in usa for $90.

Spec:

Black Leather Like Shoulder Yolk with Arches
Wool Herringbone Body
90% Down Feathers
Double Entry Pockets with Black Leather Contrast
Snaps Closures

There is a minor change to the specs, the shoulder yolks are made from leather like material but this does not change the quality and look of the vest. We are sold out of smalls, High Point has the last few mediums left call their shop to place an order, and to all who already received their vest post fit pics to get $5 off their next purchase!

Inactive User

Nov 15, 2010 @ 14:57
A bad pic, but the only one I have with the vest on. If warmth is an issue, the vest has you covered. I wore it at night in 27 degree weather with a little wind. Was nice and toasty all night long.

I wore it all trip and roughed it up pretty bad. The vest still looks great, but just needs a dry clean haha.

(Invalid img)
Nov 15, 2010 @ 17:06
The vest is nice! I took a picture of it today and I was doing it quick because I was getting hot in the room with the hoodie under vest. Weird bay area weather haha. This is a medium and I'm 5'10". The shirt was cool but large is big when I wear mediums.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.