[Mister (Mr.)] - 2010 Official Discussion Thread

November 02, 2010 @ 01:25:23

Inactive User

I think Sonny almost have every Mister release so far.

LOL I dont like to think about the money spent... I just have a spectrum of henleys for weekly wear.

Anyway, vest and new henleys were automatic. I can't wait to see the presale shirt design.
November 02, 2010 @ 01:49:53
is preorder still available for the vests?
November 02, 2010 @ 02:04:47
Fuck man, i don't know if i wanna drop money on the vest, it is too dope smh i was saving it up for the chinos
November 02, 2010 @ 02:17:45
^
im contemplating this aswell...problem for me is i have never worn a vest before, and it looks dope and i believe i can pull it off but im still on the fence about it

i do got a question about those henley shirts, how do they fit?, because i wear a medium in pretty much everything, but i was concerned on the arms fitting too short/high and the shirt as a whole fitting snug?
November 02, 2010 @ 04:20:20
just made my pre-sale order! i hope i gave the right amount for the vest and 2 henleys...damn can't wait!
November 02, 2010 @ 08:16:05
If only Canada dont got that very cold winter weather. I'd cop that vest! looks good!

The same here in Finland. Hope it doesn't get too cold too fast so I can wear mine that I ordered. Well, there's always spring when the vest can be worn..
November 02, 2010 @ 11:20:18

Inactive User

^
im contemplating this aswell...problem for me is i have never worn a vest before, and it looks dope and i believe i can pull it off but im still on the fence about it

i do got a question about those henley shirts, how do they fit?, because i wear a medium in pretty much everything, but i was concerned on the arms fitting too short/high and the shirt as a whole fitting snug?

I hardly ever wear vests, but I don't think its too hard to pull off for anyone. Just wear a long sleeve shirt or a simple crewneck or hoodie and you're good.

For the henleys I'm 5'8, 150 lbs and I can wear a small or a medium. I chose small for a more fitted look (just don't shrink them, cold wash, low dry).
November 02, 2010 @ 11:32:29
Sonny you wear small henleys? I was thinking of getting small instead of the usual mediums I get since I'm almost exactly the same height and weight as you lol My last medium fit kind of loose but the first few I got in medium fit well... Did your last set of henleys fit well? I think after washing and drying my other henleys they shrunk from medium to a good fit. But I don't know if I should just go for the small and avoid machine drying
November 02, 2010 @ 12:34:24

Inactive User

Originally posted by Inactive User
Sonny you wear small henleys? I was thinking of getting small instead of the usual mediums I get since I'm almost exactly the same height and weight as you lol My last medium fit kind of loose but the first few I got in medium fit well... Did your last set of henleys fit well? I think after washing and drying my other henleys they shrunk from medium to a good fit. But I don't know if I should just go for the small and avoid machine drying

I have... ~20 Henleys at this point I think haha. FUCK! Anyway, I prefer small and avoid shrinking by cold washing and then low or no heat drying. I made the mistake of shrinking a few and they became too small.

I def like small while avoiding shrinkage compared to the other option of shrinking down a medium.
November 02, 2010 @ 13:01:40
Alright that sounds like a good idea man I think I'll do the same
November 02, 2010 @ 13:55:52

Veneratio Carus Mortuus Honor the Dearly Departed twitter.com/dearlydprtd info@dearlydprtd.com

November 02, 2010 @ 14:02:23
when will the new henleys drop on the invs site?
November 02, 2010 @ 14:53:12
when will the new henleys drop on the invs site?

ya,
+ and are those raglans going to be restocked?
November 02, 2010 @ 14:55:15

Inactive User

^ Hey the vest looks damn good with the raglans. Glad I got them all haha. Looks like a good spring outfit.
November 02, 2010 @ 15:33:24
yo mr. bombers it is $30 total!

Goddamnit, now the hard part is picking which colors...tonguefacetongueface
November 02, 2010 @ 16:17:43
picsss!!

Coming soon sir... MRsfc will post them up as soon as they are printed i assume.

thanks suedehead for your skills in design! i can't wait to show everyone the design...its getting printed now and as soon as itis done i am sending out all preorders!!!

Thanks brother!!!, It was dope working with ya on this project.
November 02, 2010 @ 19:58:51
Did I miss something on the chinos? Am I still able to get those somehow?
November 02, 2010 @ 21:31:58
is preorder still available for the vests?

yes sir mr. sp the preorder will be going on till the 19th but we are about done on the smalls and mediums prob next to go!
November 02, 2010 @ 21:33:09

thanks for posting dd! shit is looking proper!
November 02, 2010 @ 21:34:31
ya,
+ and are those raglans going to be restocked?

henleys are coming soon!

raglans are coming prob the end of the months!
November 02, 2010 @ 21:36:02
Did I miss something on the chinos? Am I still able to get those somehow?

yo mr. fp we are now doing a custom chino program, just click on page 170 or 171 for more info.
November 02, 2010 @ 21:43:18

Thanks everyone the response has been too much!

Dearly Departed x High Point x Mister (DD x HP x Mr)Down Vest set to release Nov 19th and pre-orders are open till then.

All pre-orders shall receive a 3 way collab tee and free shipping w/in usa for $90.

Spec:

Black Leather Shoulder Yolk with Arches
Wool Herringbone Body
90% Down Feathers
Double Entry Pockets with Black Leather Contrast
Snaps Closures
November 02, 2010 @ 22:03:58
Hey Mr. if we preordered the vest on the 1st, when can we expect it to be shipped out?
November 02, 2010 @ 22:25:43
If I wear a large in the hooded cardigan what size should I order the vest in? Large or size up?
November 03, 2010 @ 02:06:35
Hey how can i get on the Custom chinos program im looking to get a pair of Chords and also just some nice chinos Please let me know
November 03, 2010 @ 02:36:40
Better go rob someone if your broke.
Don't sleep on the vest. smokeyface
http://www.mrsfc.com/blog/?p=179#more-179
November 03, 2010 @ 03:01:33
so henleys are $15 each and they're just available for pre order now? Is there like a gallery with all the colors of the henley so I can decide which colors to robocawp
November 03, 2010 @ 03:31:15
So there is no size M left for the vest Mister? Wanted to send payment todaysmh
November 03, 2010 @ 07:41:56
Fingers crossed for a wine colored raglan.
November 03, 2010 @ 10:51:37

Inactive User

so henleys are $15 each and they're just available for pre order now? Is there like a gallery with all the colors of the henley so I can decide which colors to robocawp

http://store.invisiblestripes.com/mister.aspx

I dont believe the new colors are up yet.

Fingers crossed for a wine colored raglan.

That'd be dope, but I'm actually hoping for some long sleeve henleys now. I'd love a long sleeve in the wine and possibly the earthy colors like hunter green, heather charcoal, and earth.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x