[Mister (Mr.)] - 2010 Official Discussion Thread

Nov 10, 2010 @ 01:30
^lookin good...can't wait to get my henleys...re-release the heather grays! i missed out on those smh
Nov 10, 2010 @ 10:20
I think my mr.cardigan is developing holes.
I can see my shirt under it. smh

You know, I glanced at my shoulder and noticed what looked like a hole but I believe its just the design and stretching. If that makes sense.
Nov 10, 2010 @ 11:00
sellin' henleys
my henleys ended up shrinking by a little too much when I washed them yesterday, so I have 4 Mediums (heather grey, royal blue, hunter green, and wine) that were tried on once for the pics and would be willing to sell them to someone who is looking for a size Medium that just was shrunk in the wash. We could negotiate a price, but I probably will not deviate too much from the $60 I paid originally, so hit me up if you're interested
Nov 10, 2010 @ 13:44
just got 4 henleys, really stoked on these. american made blanks. thumbs up.
Nov 10, 2010 @ 13:50
any stockists with an online store?

mr. wolnevik, not yet they are happy to accept phone orders.
Nov 10, 2010 @ 13:52
[QUOTE='Tommy [F4F];2767128']^lookin good...can't wait to get my henleys...re-release the heather grays! i missed out on those smh

we will have more colors and restock in the future but now we are concentrating on the raglans!
Nov 10, 2010 @ 13:58
You know, I glanced at my shoulder and noticed what looked like a hole but I believe its just the design and stretching. If that makes sense.

the way the cable knit is woven we made a softer, looser and flowing sweater that made for layering, keep in mind all knits stretch over time. hope that helps.
Nov 10, 2010 @ 14:01
just got 4 henleys, really stoked on these. american made blanks. thumbs up.

thanks mr. lawlercon! i will ship this out today!
Nov 10, 2010 @ 14:15
the way the cable knit is woven we made a softer, looser and flowing sweater that made for layering, keep in mind all knits stretch over time. hope that helps.

Thanks. I am not worried now.

And, about an online store that is selling the mr.overshirt (pm me for the link).

Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

Nov 10, 2010 @ 15:05
we will have more colors and restock in the future but now we are concentrating on the raglans!

YES! i need raglans nowwwww!!!

Inactive User

Nov 10, 2010 @ 15:12
[QUOTE='Tommy [F4F];2767672']YES! i need raglans nowwwww!!!

Haha I hope for new ones. I wear them often on lazy days
Nov 10, 2010 @ 15:35
1st raglans were on point, cant wait to see what changes/improves
Nov 10, 2010 @ 19:08
will we receive shipping confirmation ?
Nov 10, 2010 @ 20:45
is the custom chino program still running?
Nov 10, 2010 @ 21:02
Yes it is.
It'll take like a month to get on the list though.
Nov 11, 2010 @ 00:15
okay, thanks! looking forward to seeing the new oxfords.
Nov 11, 2010 @ 00:44
would Mister ever consider experimenting with some nice button downs?

that would be great!, i think it would be a great addition to the Mister line-up

im really lovin the 2 over shirts i got + i just broke out the jacket b/c the weather is getting pretty chilly
Nov 11, 2010 @ 00:45
^^ you no see his OCBD?
Nov 11, 2010 @ 00:54
no i havent, link me please!? i had no idea...
Nov 11, 2010 @ 16:36
Just got my overshirt in today, I'm really pleased with it. Great job Mister!
Nov 11, 2010 @ 18:39
What about some Mr. denim? I have a feeling that would be a hit

Vintage snapback boutique....http://topshelfsnapbacks.bigcartel.com

Nov 11, 2010 @ 19:53
Originally posted by Inactive User
will we receive shipping confirmation ?

mr. brand new yes you all will receive tracking info through the paypal transaction if you dont receive the tracking pm me and i can provide you with that.

WE STARTED SHIPPING OUT VEST AND TEES TODAY! AND FINISHING UP THE REST TOMORROW!!
Nov 11, 2010 @ 19:54
Yes it is.
It'll take like a month to get on the list though.

this is true, thx odb for answering.

anyone interested in the chinos email me direct so i can put you down on the list!
Nov 11, 2010 @ 20:01
would Mister ever consider experimenting with some nice button downs?

that would be great!, i think it would be a great addition to the Mister line-up

im really lovin the 2 over shirts i got + i just broke out the jacket b/c the weather is getting pretty chilly

yo mr. scenario, we will definately have some new styles for button downs. we are trying to make classic peices each using classic fabric which will be offered every year. you all know the oxford button down and next on deck will be a second design using the oxford. we will then be moving to 6-8 oz denim, chambrays and striped fabrics EACH WITH THEIR OWN DETAILS.

Our vision is to create classics and each drop we will change colors, slight changes in details or special contrast fabrics.
Nov 11, 2010 @ 20:03
^^ you no see his OCBD?

what does OCBD means, haha?
Nov 11, 2010 @ 20:04
Just got my overshirt in today, I'm really pleased with it. Great job Mister!

dope, fit pictures!?!
Nov 11, 2010 @ 20:07
What about some Mr. denim? I have a feeling that would be a hit

yo mr. freshpop, we have designes for denim but i want to make sure they come out right. there are so many variables when making denim and i don't think we are their yet. i don't want to make a pair of denim just to make it, if you know what i mean.

the only way we will make denim is to collab with a brand that DOES denim!
Nov 11, 2010 @ 20:12
Post a fit pic and get $5 off your next purchase
With every drop we are growing but most people do not post fit pictures yet that is one of the most faq!

So i will give anyone $5 off their next purchase, even if you want just one henley lol, just post a pic of any mister piece new or old.

The only thing is to put your height, weight, size you're wearing.
Nov 11, 2010 @ 20:21
sick, should receive the harrington jacket and grey beanie soon enough...i'll put some pics up.

Vintage snapback boutique....http://topshelfsnapbacks.bigcartel.com

Nov 11, 2010 @ 20:26
With every drop we are growing but most people do not post fit pictures yet that is one of the most faq!

So i will give anyone $5 off their next purchase, even if you want just one henley lol, just post a pic of any mister piece new or old.

The only thing is to put your height, weight, size you're wearing.

any chance that's retroactive for fit pics posted in the past week?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0