[Mister (Mr.)] - 2010 Official Discussion Thread

Nov 02, 2010 @ 21:34
ya,
+ and are those raglans going to be restocked?

henleys are coming soon!

raglans are coming prob the end of the months!
Nov 02, 2010 @ 21:36
Did I miss something on the chinos? Am I still able to get those somehow?

yo mr. fp we are now doing a custom chino program, just click on page 170 or 171 for more info.
Nov 02, 2010 @ 21:43

Thanks everyone the response has been too much!

Dearly Departed x High Point x Mister (DD x HP x Mr)Down Vest set to release Nov 19th and pre-orders are open till then.

All pre-orders shall receive a 3 way collab tee and free shipping w/in usa for $90.

Spec:

Black Leather Shoulder Yolk with Arches
Wool Herringbone Body
90% Down Feathers
Double Entry Pockets with Black Leather Contrast
Snaps Closures
Nov 02, 2010 @ 22:03
Hey Mr. if we preordered the vest on the 1st, when can we expect it to be shipped out?
Nov 02, 2010 @ 22:25
If I wear a large in the hooded cardigan what size should I order the vest in? Large or size up?
Nov 03, 2010 @ 02:06
Hey how can i get on the Custom chinos program im looking to get a pair of Chords and also just some nice chinos Please let me know
Nov 03, 2010 @ 02:36
Better go rob someone if your broke.
Don't sleep on the vest. smokeyface
http://www.mrsfc.com/blog/?p=179#more-179

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

Nov 03, 2010 @ 03:01
so henleys are $15 each and they're just available for pre order now? Is there like a gallery with all the colors of the henley so I can decide which colors to robocawp
Nov 03, 2010 @ 03:31
So there is no size M left for the vest Mister? Wanted to send payment todaysmh
Nov 03, 2010 @ 07:41
Fingers crossed for a wine colored raglan.

Inactive User

Nov 03, 2010 @ 10:51
so henleys are $15 each and they're just available for pre order now? Is there like a gallery with all the colors of the henley so I can decide which colors to robocawp

http://store.invisiblestripes.com/mister.aspx

I dont believe the new colors are up yet.

Fingers crossed for a wine colored raglan.

That'd be dope, but I'm actually hoping for some long sleeve henleys now. I'd love a long sleeve in the wine and possibly the earthy colors like hunter green, heather charcoal, and earth.
Nov 03, 2010 @ 12:45
henley pre-order
if we pre-ordered some of the henleys from the new batch, when can we expect them to be shipped?
Nov 03, 2010 @ 12:55
how to pre-order henleys? I do NOT want to miss out this time.
Nov 03, 2010 @ 13:24
how do the vest fit? cause I would like to preorder a medium

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

Inactive User

Nov 03, 2010 @ 13:33
how do the vest fit? cause I would like to preorder a medium

There are measurements on previous pages.
Nov 03, 2010 @ 21:29
word, how do i cop the new color henleys? and do you guys do the buy multiple henley / lower price deal too?
Nov 03, 2010 @ 22:58
I'm indecisive about a M or L for the henleys. I like the fit of the Hanes tagless in L and its measurement matches up pretty well with the henley's M, but should I get a large henley anyway and let it shrink after wash to get a fit like the Hanes?
Nov 03, 2010 @ 23:31
I kind of have the same situation but instead a S vs. M, Sonny suggested going to the small and then just not drying it so that it won't shrink. That might be best, so if the measurements match up to a M then a M is probably what you should get. Unless you think you might accidentally wash and dry it. lol

BTW the Royal Blue Henley is up at the INVS online store now. I'm still waiting for the Hunter Green to go up, then I might get that one too

Inactive User

Nov 03, 2010 @ 23:44
Shrinking shirts can be really inconsistent. I rather buy the right size and avoid shrinking.
Nov 04, 2010 @ 00:18
how much would say 5 henleys cost along with an order of custom chinos and the down vest. hopefully a discount of some sorttongueface
Nov 04, 2010 @ 02:07
Hey Mr. if we preordered the vest on the 1st, when can we expect it to be shipped out?

yo overflow, we are looking to ship out all of the preorders on monday!

here is a preview of the collab tee

Nov 04, 2010 @ 02:08
Originally posted by Inactive User
If I wear a large in the hooded cardigan what size should I order the vest in? Large or size up?

yo mr. vv get a large in the vest.
Nov 04, 2010 @ 02:10

invs has all of the henleys up for sale on line and in store http://store.invisiblestripes.com/
Nov 04, 2010 @ 02:12
http://store.invisiblestripes.com/mister.aspx

I dont believe the new colors are up yet.

That'd be dope, but I'm actually hoping for some long sleeve henleys now. I'd love a long sleeve in the wine and possibly the earthy colors like hunter green, heather charcoal, and earth.

if you guys ask you might receive haha...i will put one in rotation and see how it does...but i am thinking about heather hunter green and heather grey body!?!?
Nov 04, 2010 @ 02:12
if we pre-ordered some of the henleys from the new batch, when can we expect them to be shipped?

they are ready to ship out now...your order will ship out tomorrow!!!
Nov 04, 2010 @ 02:13
how to pre-order henleys? I do NOT want to miss out this time.

yo mr.pd check out invs http://store.invisiblestripes.com/ all of the henleys have just been put up!
Nov 04, 2010 @ 02:18
how much would say 5 henleys cost along with an order of custom chinos and the down vest. hopefully a discount of some sorttongueface

yo mr.odb pm me and i can help you with the henelys!
Nov 04, 2010 @ 02:27
If there's any buyers out there get in contact with me before Magic. We will be showing the line

Good job fellers. Keep up the good work!
Nov 04, 2010 @ 02:46
if you guys ask you might receive haha...i will put one in rotation and see how it does...but i am thinking about heather hunter green and heather grey body!?!?

Long sleeved Heather Green and Grey henleys... I'd definitely get those.
Nov 04, 2010 @ 03:03
These guys really know what they are doing...
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.