Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 1, 2010 @ 01:44 PM
odb.

What do you guys think is the best colour and details for the chinos?

Tom I'll be sending payment for the chinos and vest tonight. Just really lazy rightnow to go measure my waist
November 1, 2010 @ 01:50 PM
frizurd

im sure you will all love the down vest and the special limited shirt me and tom designed for yall. cool

picsss!!

http://thatfix.com/ -- Your daily hip-hop & electronic music fix.

November 1, 2010 @ 02:25 PM
theh00d

picsss!!

Here is the preview
cool

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/151517

November 1, 2010 @ 04:59 PM
F/22

mrsfc

the info on what to put in paypal?

Thankyou.
November 1, 2010 @ 05:59 PM
E_SINISTA

Sent my payment for the vest this afternoon. Always knew I was going to pick up ever since pictures first surfaced. Now need to pick up some of the new Henleys. cool

Also wondering what blanks the pre order shirts were going to be printed on? (Triple A, American Apparel, Etc.)
November 1, 2010 @ 06:01 PM
frizurd

payment for the vest and cardigan has been sent!!!
can't wait for it to arrive

http://thatfix.com/ -- Your daily hip-hop & electronic music fix.

November 1, 2010 @ 08:18 PM
Bombers

How much for 2 henleys + shipping in CONUS?
November 1, 2010 @ 08:54 PM
wolnevik

this might be too early but do you think it would be possible to rerelease the lightweight hoodies series 1 this spring again?
November 1, 2010 @ 08:57 PM
Auguste

Will the INVIS website re-stock black and heather grey henleys?? I'm really fiending for both.

EDIT: just saw the wine and hunter green &) defcawp

I had taken the words out of his mouth and filled it with fart.

November 1, 2010 @ 11:00 PM
glant

yo so how are we going to get a confirmation on the pre-order for the vests?
November 1, 2010 @ 11:38 PM
MrSFC

pretty sure I'm going to buy this vest, but any word on the black + gold one posted a while back?

mr. skillet...hope you grab a down vest! we are not going to make the black and gold vest.
November 1, 2010 @ 11:39 PM
MrSFC

Aite... Great posts haha!

I need all 3 henleys and the vest! Sending payment now!

you have like every color sonny! you the best!
November 1, 2010 @ 11:40 PM
MrSFC

Pre-order for vest sent!! Can't wait to get this!

thanks for the support wishez, again and again!!!
November 1, 2010 @ 11:42 PM
MrSFC

Im sure you will all love the down vest and the special limited shirt me and Tom designed for yall. cool

thanks suedehead for your skills in design! i can't wait to show everyone the design...its getting printed now and as soon as itis done i am sending out all preorders!!!
November 1, 2010 @ 11:43 PM
MrSFC

What do you guys think is the best colour and details for the chinos?

Tom I'll be sending payment for the chinos and vest tonight. Just really lazy rightnow to go measure my waist

you are all set! it wasn't that hard right?
November 1, 2010 @ 11:46 PM
MrSFC

Sent my payment for the vest this afternoon. Always knew I was going to pick up ever since pictures first surfaced. Now need to pick up some of the new Henleys. cool

Also wondering what blanks the pre order shirts were going to be printed on? (Triple A, American Apparel, Etc.)

we are printing the collab tee on triple a blanks...I FORGOT TO TELL EVERYONE TO PLEASE LEAVE YOUR SHIRT SIZE IN THE PAYPAL COMMENTS - some of you did, thanks but i will contact everyone that didn't.
November 1, 2010 @ 11:47 PM
MrSFC

How much for 2 henleys + shipping in CONUS?

yo mr. bombers it is $30 total!
November 1, 2010 @ 11:48 PM
MrSFC

this might be too early but do you think it would be possible to rerelease the lightweight hoodies series 1 this spring again?

we have been working on series 2, this one is going to be great!
November 1, 2010 @ 11:51 PM
MrSFC

Will the INVIS website re-stock black and heather grey henleys?? I'm really fiending for both.

EDIT: just saw the wine and hunter green &) defcawp

yo mr. pd we are hoping to get photos tonight and then the invs online store will be updated as well!!! shit the wine and hunter are my favorite colors!coolcoolcool
November 1, 2010 @ 11:53 PM
MrSFC

yo so how are we going to get a confirmation on the pre-order for the vests?

mr. glant you ill receive an email from paypal saying your payment was sent and i would set aside your vest for you until next week for them to ship.
November 2, 2010 @ 12:54 AM
theh00d

you have like every color sonny! you the best!

I think Sonny almost have every Mister release so far.

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/151517

November 2, 2010 @ 01:20 AM
tree fiddy

how much is pre-order for vest? 90?
November 2, 2010 @ 01:25 AM

Inactive

I think Sonny almost have every Mister release so far.

LOL I dont like to think about the money spent... I just have a spectrum of henleys for weekly wear.

Anyway, vest and new henleys were automatic. I can't wait to see the presale shirt design.
November 2, 2010 @ 01:49 AM
solerpower

is preorder still available for the vests?
November 2, 2010 @ 02:04 AM
Spankbank

Fuck man, i don't know if i wanna drop money on the vest, it is too dope sad i was saving it up for the chinos
November 2, 2010 @ 02:17 AM
no1deasoriginal

^
im contemplating this aswell...problem for me is i have never worn a vest before, and it looks dope and i believe i can pull it off but im still on the fence about it

i do got a question about those henley shirts, how do they fit?, because i wear a medium in pretty much everything, but i was concerned on the arms fitting too short/high and the shirt as a whole fitting snug?
November 2, 2010 @ 04:20 AM
Tommy [F4F]

just made my pre-sale order! i hope i gave the right amount for the vest and 2 henleys...damn can't wait!
November 2, 2010 @ 08:16 AM
tomoffin

If only Canada dont got that very cold winter weather. I'd cop that vest! looks good!

The same here in Finland. Hope it doesn't get too cold too fast so I can wear mine that I ordered. Well, there's always spring when the vest can be worn..
November 2, 2010 @ 11:20 AM

Inactive

^
im contemplating this aswell...problem for me is i have never worn a vest before, and it looks dope and i believe i can pull it off but im still on the fence about it

i do got a question about those henley shirts, how do they fit?, because i wear a medium in pretty much everything, but i was concerned on the arms fitting too short/high and the shirt as a whole fitting snug?

I hardly ever wear vests, but I don't think its too hard to pull off for anyone. Just wear a long sleeve shirt or a simple crewneck or hoodie and you're good.

For the henleys I'm 5'8, 150 lbs and I can wear a small or a medium. I chose small for a more fitted look (just don't shrink them, cold wash, low dry).
November 2, 2010 @ 11:32 AM
Carlton C-Note Banks

Sonny you wear small henleys? I was thinking of getting small instead of the usual mediums I get since I'm almost exactly the same height and weight as you lol My last medium fit kind of loose but the first few I got in medium fit well... Did your last set of henleys fit well? I think after washing and drying my other henleys they shrunk from medium to a good fit. But I don't know if I should just go for the small and avoid machine drying

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.